Photo

NBA Basketball

1,642 replies to this topic
Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted A week ago

According to a WFAN report, Kevin Love is probably done for the playoffs - damn.

MLGTA
  • MLGTA

Espionage

• Members

Posted A week ago

Smdh only a two game suspension for Smith. Knowing that this isn't his first time doing something like this, I find it to be complete horse sh*t.

There's no way Chicago loses to the bucks. If that happens then... On the other hand the east is now up for grabs. With love being out and Atl struggling with Brooklyn, anyone can come out of the east. Washingtons got a good shot

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Oh god, the hilarity if Bucks actually win, same for Brooklyn. Everyone is still writing both teams out.

It'll be difficult for the Cavs, but with LeBron and Kyrie, there should still be plenty of confidence in that team.
  • MLGTA likes this

RARusk
  • RARusk

The Man With No Avatar

• Members

Posted A week ago

I9ueNwc.jpg

http://imgur.com/gallery/WIMYj

• MLGTA likes this

UAL
  • UAL

Peon

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

According to a WFAN report, Kevin Love is probably done for the playoffs - damn.

There we have it, who ever wins the West wins the finals.

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted A week ago

Even if he was there, I don't think anyone can beat the Spurs or the Warriors.

Zello
  • Zello

Hired Gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

If the NBA was taken over by immortals

http://www.sbnation....ars-to-midnight

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Cavs would give them a run for their money, with Love. I'm not buying into the Warriors until they win the big one, until further notice the Spurs are the team to beat. Tim Duncan aged unbelievably well in the NBA, looks like he could play another 3-4 years.

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Cavs would give them a run for their money, with Love. I'm not buying into the Warriors until they win the big one, until further notice the Spurs are the team to beat. Tim Duncan aged unbelievably well in the NBA, looks like he could play another 3-4 years.

I wasn't either but that 20 point fourth quarter comeback proved to me they are legit contenders. Shows their poise to fight even when they are down.

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago Edited by DOOM!, 6 days ago.

A comeback against a weak team. New Orleans played weak that game, and Anthony Davis was asleep on defense. It's not a knock on the Warriors, but god damn, so many offensive rebounds they gave up in the 2nd half cost them.

Stephen Curry is a beast, but in the NBA its all about rings, and this dude has a chance this year to start a path to being one of the best ever.

Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 6 days ago

It helps that Duncan has a coach like Popp who gives him the right amount of rest during the season.

Sucks that Memphis won't be at full strength. With a healthy Conley, I'd give them a good chance of beating the Warriors.

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

So much for that Bucks comeback lol they got wrecked, hard! Nearly doubled their points.

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

At least the 1st round didn't turn into a sweep-a-thon, because it sure looked that way at first.

Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 5 days ago

So much for that Bucks comeback lol they got wrecked, hard! Nearly doubled their points.

But they got valuable playoff experience, and should be better next season with a healthy Jabari Parker.

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago Edited by DOOM!, 3 days ago.

Jason Kidd was impressive his first year with the Bucks. Steve Kerr is still doing his thing in Golden State.

Now, Thunder have hired Billy Donovan from Florida, and I'm not a big fan of the move. He was a outstanding college coach, and we Thunder fans can only hope he can contain KD and Westbrook. Brad Stevens has done excellent in the NBA thus far in his short career coming from the college ranks, hopefully he can follow in the same path... well he should and better,
he has two top 5 players on the roster.

--- oh my goodness what a game 7.

MLGTA
  • MLGTA

Espionage

• Members

Posted 3 days ago

Hell of a series hell of a f*cking game 7. Whoever f*cked that buzzer up at the end won't hear the end of it tonight.

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 2 days ago Edited by DMC14, 2 days ago.

im a suns fan.

but im rooting for the wizards (wall) in these playoffs and man they are going off. road win against the hawks. good start.

i didnt watch it but apparently the whole team played well, except nene.

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

As a Thunder fan, I hope KD stays and doesn't decide to go home to Washington. Kevin Durant, John Wall and Bradley Beal? Good god have mercy on the Eastern Conference.

Scarface187
  • Scarface187

Putting out the fire with gasoline.

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted A day ago

As a Thunder fan, I hope KD stays and doesn't decide to go home to Washington. Kevin Durant, John Wall and Bradley Beal? Good god have mercy on the Eastern Conference.

As a Celtics fan I completely agree. Every year would have either the Cavs or Wizards going to the finals if the Eastern conference stays as sh*tty as it is.

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted A day ago Edited by GTA3Rockstar, A day ago.

Surprising game between the Clips and Rocks, figured without Paul, they'd lose but nope. Wasn't expecting much from the Cavs either since they don't have Love.

Also, not surprising Curry won MVP.

Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted A day ago

Jason Kidd was impressive his first year with the Bucks. Steve Kerr is still doing his thing in Golden State.

Now, Thunder have hired Billy Donovan from Florida, and I'm not a big fan of the move. He was a outstanding college coach, and we Thunder fans can only hope he can contain KD and Westbrook. Brad Stevens has done excellent in the NBA thus far in his short career coming from the college ranks, hopefully he can follow in the same path... well he should and better,
he has two top 5 players on the roster.

--- oh my goodness what a game 7.

Chris Paul's performance in Game 7 will go down as one of the best in NBA playoff hstory.

And I TOLD mfers, watch out for Chicago if Rose is healthy. With their defense, they can cause Cleveland lots of problems. Plus, aside from Lebron, who on that team is playoff-battle-tested?

I want Jimmy Butler on the Knicks - we haven't had cats with his heart and toughness since the 90s.

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Jimmy Butler will be a top 5 player in the coming years.

Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted A day ago

Brain-Dead Dolan rehires Isiah Thomas - I swear, Isiah must have pictures of Dolan with a goat;

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.2210943

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users