1,436 replies to this topic
GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Them Warriors are on a tear!

Lakers suck, Kobe just packing onto his stats.

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

There's nothing else for him to do... expect him to carry that squad on his back?

The Nets overrated stars are on the trade block. Only good one worth investing in is Brook Lopez if you can keep him healthy.

Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

More Knick follies;

http://espn.go.com/n...ord-sources-say

I say dump ALL of these losers, and fill this team with high IQ foreign players. I've had it.

Orange Juice
  • Orange Juice

Player Hater

• The Connection
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Melo only stayed to rake in the money, and is Fisher the man for the coaching job? It was a big gamble to hire such an inexperienced guy, but one that's paid off (so far, at least) for the Warriors. Not so much for the Knicks. Then again, Fisher hardly has the best roster to deal with. I only get to see whatever gaes BT Sports (in the UK) broadcasts, usuallu at least three games a week, so I caught the Knicks-Cavs game last week. Melo was woeful, Stoudemire surprised me with how good he was, Hardaway was pretty good. The rest of their roster is dreadful.

• Morbid One likes this

Twilight Sky
  • Twilight Sky

Driftin' at the apex, sliding into 1rst.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

At this point Kobe is just playing for records.

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by GTA3Rockstar, A week ago.

Not much else to go for when the team sucks. lol

The Warriors are pulling a 95-96 Bulls with the way they're playing.

Twilight Sky
  • Twilight Sky

Driftin' at the apex, sliding into 1rst.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

And you know they suck because they can't play with Kobe.

Morbid One
  • Morbid One

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Knicks suck. Nuff said.

Zello
  • Zello

Hired Gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

The warriors are unstoppable. I'm thinking Phil Jackson is pissed that he wasn't able to get Kerr to coach the Knicks. But even then with Kerr the Knicks would still be horrible.

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I wouldn't give Kerr all the credit, or even half of it. Mark Jackson molded this team into what they are now, and it helps having arguably the two best jump shooters in the game.

ARCTICvnc
  • ARCTICvnc

Veritas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I HATE Kings ownership and management.

Malone was a great coach that got along with Demarcus. And PLEASE don't trade for Josh Smith. He kills your team.

So disappointed, I thought the kings were actually coming along.

ARCTICvnc
  • ARCTICvnc

Veritas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Jabari Parker out with ACL injury...

MLGTA
  • MLGTA

Espionage

• Members

Posted A week ago

Goodbye Rondo 

I stand by my original statement Dallas will be in the finals.

N4TE
  • N4TE

Cold Blooded

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Goodbye Rondo 

I thought they'd be a conference finals team without Rondo, with Rondo they can easily make the finals. I'm still in shock that Rondo is a Maverick, it's just weird seeing him in a jersey that isn't a Celtics jersey. He's the perfect fit in Dallas though.

MLGTA
  • MLGTA

Espionage

• Members

Posted A week ago Edited by MLGTA, A week ago.

Goodbye Rondo 

I thought they'd be a conference finals team without Rondo, with Rondo they can easily make the finals. I'm still in shock that Rondo is a Maverick, it's just weird seeing him in a jersey that isn't a Celtics jersey. He's the perfect fit in Dallas though.
Yeah it sucks too cause I loved rondo, I guess this is now officially the end of a Boston era. But I definitely think he should be on a team contending for a title instead of rebuilding. And if there's anyany team that I'd want him to be on it would definitely be the MAVS.

ARCTICvnc
  • ARCTICvnc

Veritas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Goodbye Rondo 

Yeah it sucks too cause I loved rondo, I guess this is now officially the end of a Boston era. But I definitely think he should be on a team contending for a title instead of rebuilding. And if there's anyany team that I'd want him to be on it would definitely be the MAVS.

You are overating this move. Rondo is gonna take away from Ellis' ballhandling but can't score for himself. Either Ellis is gonna be standing around it Rondo is gonna be standing around. Rondo can't shot AT ALL, he has been HORRIFIC from the FT line too. The mavs need a Vince Carter type player like they had last year.

But he is a big improvement on Harris and Nelson

Venom
  • Venom

Zpider-Man

• Zaibatsu
  • England

Posted A week ago

Just going to walk around with my sad face on, today.

Rondo has generally average shooting (I'm ignoring this season), he'll be a good addition to the Mavs in terms of defensive rebounding and I imagine both his back-court defence and driving to the rim will improve with the Mavs.

I don't think it'll be as big a step-back for Ellis; I mean, who else is going to handle the ball on the Celtics at the minute? Avery Bradley did a little, but it's not really what he's in there for.

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by DOOM!, A week ago.

Goodbye Rondo 

You are overating this move. Rondo is gonna take away from Ellis' ballhandling but can't score for himself. Either Ellis is gonna be standing around it Rondo is gonna be standing around. Rondo can't shot AT ALL, he has been HORRIFIC from the FT line too. The mavs need a Vince Carter type player like they had last year.

But he is a big improvement on Harris and Nelson
Overrating the move? Mavs just reeled in one of the best pure point guards in the league and you're worried about his shot with Ellis and Nowitzki wearing the same jersey? Rondo never has, and never, will be a shooting point guard. He distributes, plays defense and crashes the boards with fierceness only Westbrook could match at the point.

They have the perfect team around Rondo in Dallas, lets see if they can click come playoff time.

Now its the Marcus Smart era in Boston. Wonder how long this will last.

Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted A week ago

Melo only stayed to rake in the money, and is Fisher the man for the coaching job? It was a big gamble to hire such an inexperienced guy, but one that's paid off (so far, at least) for the Warriors. Not so much for the Knicks. Then again, Fisher hardly has the best roster to deal with. I only get to see whatever gaes BT Sports (in the UK) broadcasts, usuallu at least three games a week, so I caught the Knicks-Cavs game last week. Melo was woeful, Stoudemire surprised me with how good he was, Hardaway was pretty good. The rest of their roster is dreadful.

I didn't expect much this season, but 5-23?????? 

I'm looking at their schedule - they won't win a game the rest of 2014.

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Let them be 23-5 and everyone would be praising the almighty Zen Master.., not much talk about him now.

Zello
  • Zello

Hired Gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I'm thinking Phil might have to coach the team himself but he wont. He knows that there is no talent on the team and he doesn't want to mess up his legacy

Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted A week ago

Let them be 23-5 and everyone would be praising the almighty Zen Master.., not much talk about him now.

This is a 5-year plan...Phil's waiting out Amar'e & Bargnani's contracts and hopes to land some big-time free agents the next two years.

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

Phil has been blessed to coach two of the greatest of all-time, its interesting to see what he can do (as far as his position will let him) from building a team from the ground up, with a questionable foundation (Melo) holding everything up. I think this situation would've been better if he had the willingness to coach the team, not sit in the stands

Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 6 days ago

Phil has been blessed to coach two of the greatest of all-time, its interesting to see what he can do (as far as his position will let him) from building a team from the ground up, with a questionable foundation (Melo) holding everything up. I think this situation would've been better if he had the willingness to coach the team, not sit in the stands

No, the Knicks would have been better off not bringing Anthony back. But the Knicks got nervous and blinked when Carmelo was serious about joining the Bulls. We'll never know if it was Phil's decision or the brain-dead owner's.

• Zello likes this

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

If Phil couldn't make basketball decisions like that then he wouldn't have taken a job with arguably the worst ownership and roster in the NBA.

Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 5 days ago

If Phil couldn't make basketball decisions like that then he wouldn't have taken a job with arguably the worst ownership and roster in the NBA.

Money changes everything, and Dolan likes to throw money at big name coaches and players. Months ago, Phil wanted to change the medical staff and Dolan said no.

I told people at the beginning, eventually this marriage will break up because the owner can't help himself. Look at how he blew up Donnie Walsh's long term plan. Steve Kerr did the right thing talking to Marv Albert, lol.

N4TE
  • N4TE

Cold Blooded

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

ANDY NOOOOOOOOOOO

• Zello likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users