Photo

NBA Basketball

1,295 replies to this topic
Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Playa

• Members

Posted 4 days ago

On paper and a 2k game, you got yourself a nasty squad with Cleveland.

They're even nastier with Shawn Marion. I have updated 2K11 rosters, and playing against the new & improved Cavs is a bitch.

I'm not buying another 2K after 2K13 unless there's something revolutionary. 2K11 was my fav.

That's why I'm still rocking 2K11. The series hasn't been the same since.

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

2k12 is my favorite.. only one out of them all to get a triple double (with Westbrook) online in a player matchup. Very memorable game.

ARCTICvnc
  • ARCTICvnc

- VERITAS -

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

2k12 is my favorite.. only one out of them all to get a triple double (with Westbrook) online in a player matchup. Very memorable game.

I remember dropping a trip-dub with Paul George in 2K12, he was like a 75.

I played with the Pacers in 2K11 too but mostly the Blazers.

ARCTICvnc
  • ARCTICvnc

- VERITAS -

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

They're even nastier with Shawn Marion. I have updated 2K11 rosters, and playing against the new & improved Cavs is a bitch.

I'm not buying another 2K after 2K13 unless there's something revolutionary. 2K11 was my fav.

I actually played like 3 seasons of my player on that game, and the blacktop was the most fun in that game. 

All the stupid fancy passes and stuff in the new game is stupid. Whenever I try to do a dunk with the sticks I do some stupid pass. Your'e pretty much not able to use the sticks to shoot or dunk. I may be wrong but that's what I got out of it when I was playing on my friend's PS4.

SirMichaelRocks23
  • SirMichaelRocks23

All I want for Christmas is proper matchmaking. :(

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

Kevin Love to Cavaliers is official as of today.

10429395_762612657118371_275729090717587

• El_Diablo likes this

Funktipus
  • Funktipus

Playa

• Members

Posted 3 days ago

I actually played like 3 seasons of my player on that game, and the blacktop was the most fun in that game. 

All the stupid fancy passes and stuff in the new game is stupid. Whenever I try to do a dunk with the sticks I do some stupid pass. Your'e pretty much not able to use the sticks to shoot or dunk. I may be wrong but that's what I got out of it when I was playing on my friend's PS4.

That's why I stayed with 2K11. I hate the new control system.

In my updated roster file, the Spurs are ranked #1, followed by the Cavs and Bulls. My Knicks are19th, but I can win with them. I also created the Nets, Pelicans and Hornets, so I'm set for another year if 2K15 is below par.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users