3,127 replies to this topic
GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Lifetime Achievement Award
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted A day ago Edited by GTA3Rockstar, A day ago.

28-19 first quarter, Celtics

Interesting.

Maybe they do play better without IT ;)

___

Oh, didn't know LBJ had 4 fouls in 15 minutes. Well, this shall be an interesting second half.

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted A day ago Edited by DOOM!, A day ago.

Kyrie balled out. If Celtics would've won another game... whew, sh*t would've gotten nasty.

Edit; I don't know why I thought that was game 5. It would be hard for the Celtics to rally back, but they are surprisingly playing very well without Isiah Thomas, and that could be even better for the Celtics especially if they are thinking about paying a 5'9'' point guard a whole lot of money, when they could trade and get value for him... and we all know how well Celtics can trade rape the sh*t out of someone.

Mion
  • Mion

Boss

• Members
  • Olympics
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted A day ago

I hope the Celtics take this, 3-1 anyone? xD

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 23 hours ago

Yeah let the Celtics take it so we can officially have the most boring playoffs/finals ever.
  • iBUCKEYE likes this

Shou
  • Shou

y

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 22 hours ago Edited by Shou, 22 hours ago.

I wouldn't make these changes. Blake is too injury prone and seems to be a non factor when it comes to showing up in the playoffs. I didn't think horford was playing at all like we needed him to during the regular season but in the playoffs he's improved alot and has shown to be worth the money they paid him. I wouldn't pull the trigger on PG either because he's made countless of remarks about wanting to play in LA so idk why you would risk renting a player. So if anything, i would rather trade the pick for butler or for a big man like a andre drummond type big and go after hayward in the off season. We desperately need a rebounder, which is a huge flaw that cleveland is exposing. Your line up wouldn't solve our post presence issue. Both blake and kelly like to stretch the floor and don't play much defense in the paint.

Al-Horford, our most paid player this year has averaged 14 points and 6.8 rebounds and 15.5 points and the same number of rebounds in the playoffs, Anthony Davis is paid less and averaged 28 points and 11.8 rebounds. He's just not good enough and needs to leave if we are to have any chance at winning a championship. And you're suggesting that we sign Hayward who isn't close to being as good as LeBron and Drummond who averages 13.6 points per game while shooting 38% from the line? We're a strong fourth quarter team and don't need our flow interrupted by being a victim of the Shaq-a-hack.

Your lineup simply isn't strong enough to reach the NBA finals and major changes will need to take place if we are to genuinely challenge for the title. Regarding Butler, the Bulls would never give him up for the first pick as Markelle and Lonzo aren't the type of players who will make a tremendous impact on a team until they're two or three years into the league, this isn't a Tim Duncan or Anthony Davis type draft so we'll have to offer much more than the first pick.

Thinking big like we did in 2007 is key and only time will tell what is going on in Ainge's mind and what he'll do.

OkieFromMuskogee
  • OkieFromMuskogee

No Title

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 hours ago

I'd be fine if the Celtics become the Eastern Conference's champions, the bottom line is I don't want Golden State to win this.

ragedandcaged
  • ragedandcaged

FURIOUS STYLES

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 hours ago

I'd be fine if the Celtics become the Eastern Conference's champions, the bottom line is I don't want Golden State to win this.

Well then root for LeBron. He has a chance.
  • iBUCKEYE likes this

iBUCKEYE
  • iBUCKEYE

Die Hard is a Christmas movie

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 hours ago

I hope the Celtics take this, 3-1 anyone? xD

Yea, I wouldn‘t want to play the Cavs again either.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users