Photo

POSSIBLY want someone to come on board with me

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
Chopper Gunner
  • Chopper Gunner

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:02 AM Edited by Chopper Gunner, 08 July 2012 - 01:27 AM.

Thanks for your time.

nightwalker83
  • nightwalker83

Don't mind me

• Members

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:23 AM

The BF 3 Pilots link is broken.

OzzySM12
  • OzzySM12

Hmm...

• Members

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:49 PM

I think a bit more detail would help if you know what you are wanting to do. Are you looking for folk to do coding, database work, write content, admin your forums, etc...

My "web expertise" is in web development and design.
Since all your pages just seem to be HTML I dont know if a content managment system is a direction you are wanting to go, or if you are looking for someone to improve your site designs.

The "right person" will want to know that you actually have a plan and not just hundreds of random ideas, although someone to make a plan out of all your ideas may also be what your looking for...

Chopper Gunner
  • Chopper Gunner

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 July 2012 - 01:49 AM

QUOTE (OzzySM12 @ Thursday, Jul 5 2012, 22:49)
I think a bit more detail would help if you know what you are wanting to do. Are you looking for folk to do coding, database work, write content, admin your forums, etc...

My "web expertise" is in web development and design.
Since all your pages just seem to be HTML I dont know if a content managment system is a direction you are wanting to go, or if you are looking for someone to improve your site designs.

The "right person" will want to know that you actually have a plan and not just hundreds of random ideas, although someone to make a plan out of all your ideas may also be what your looking for...

Hey OzzySM12, thank you very much for your reply. Well like I said in the OP, I wasn't 'looking' for anything specific. Barring a few minor things Im pretty happy right with the direction the network is headed in. I was looking for something more along the lines of someone with some web skills(like you mentioned) who has a big interest in this like myself: someone who got their own vision by looking at the network about what it can be or the right direction to take it in.
thanks

zer00
  • zer00

BL0XXRU

• Members

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:30 PM

QUOTE (Chopper Gunner @ Tuesday, Jul 3 2012, 11:02)
Thanks for your time.

[COLOR=red e]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users