• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3,849 replies to this topic
Country Sapper
  • Country Sapper

I can't I'm on my Ipad

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:05 AM

As last resort I'd have no problem running it but that's a last resort, in my mind the chief needs to be picked. Good luck finding one. If its ok ill send you a message with my vote

Boss Falcone
  • Boss Falcone

Resigned As Chief of LSPD

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:07 AM

QUOTE (Country Sapper @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 04:05)
As last resort I'd have no problem running it but that's a last resort, in my mind the chief needs to be picked. Good luck finding one. If its ok ill send you a message with my vote

I shall ask all the high ranking members first, if not, I shall either decide or the members vote,
which none of them will. Because whenever we have voted for a new chief, they have always
voted for me. But if all the high ranking members say no, I shall shut it down or maybe, as a
last defense attack, I shall make somebody else as Chief, but I think when the members, hear
of this news alot of them will leave to. We were talking about this a couple of weeks ago
and a couple said they will leave and join other clans.

Country Sapper
  • Country Sapper

I can't I'm on my Ipad

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:11 AM

If you were o shut it down I'd probably just start another law enforcement clan because and try to use some of the ideas that we had here. I wouldn't want to join any other one because they have no idea what law enforcement is from what I have seen and there dedication is way off.

But that's only if you shut the LSPD down which I hope you don't because its been around for so long and its such a great clan

Hollowpoints
  • Hollowpoints

Poop like a Derp!

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:15 AM

So I guess LSPD is falling apart. cryani.gif Correct me if I'm wrong.

Boss Falcone
  • Boss Falcone

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:16 AM

QUOTE (Hollowpoints @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 04:15)
So I guess LSPD is falling apart. cryani.gif Correct me if I'm wrong.

No it's not falling apart, the reason this clan was a success was not because of me, it
was because of all of you, one person does not make a clan, I helped build this clan
up but you officers and members are the real reason, the LSPD is so respected and
has a high reputation not only because of me, if I leave that does not mean the clan
will fall apart, I boss falcone am not the LSPD, all of you are the members are the LSPD.

Country Sapper
  • Country Sapper

I can't I'm on my Ipad

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:29 AM

Well to all remaining LSPD members don't let this make you want to quit. Until a new chief is found we need to keep playing with each other and get official patrols going.

Ill be on a bit tomorrow and I will host a patrol and a Roleplay for those that will be on. If there are higher ranking members on then they can host it but we need to keep active during this .

Hollowpoints
  • Hollowpoints

Poop like a Derp!

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:34 AM

QUOTE (Country Sapper @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 04:29)
Well to all remaining LSPD members don't let this make you want to quit. Until a new chief is found we need to keep playing with each other and get official patrols going.

Ill be on a bit tomorrow and I will host a patrol and a Roleplay for those that will be on. If there are higher ranking members on then they can host it but we need to keep active during this .

Country, I'm not sure if this is a little soon to say, but do you think we should start to look for candidates to become the chief or temporarily look for someone to be the acting chief until replaced by someone more suitable?

Boss Falcone
  • Boss Falcone

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:35 AM

QUOTE (Hollowpoints @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 04:34)
QUOTE (Country Sapper @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 04:29)

Country, I'm not sure if this is a little soon to say, but do you think we should start to look for candidates to become the chief or temporarily look for someone to be the acting chief until replaced by someone more suitable?

I may not be Chief, but like I said I shall speak to the 6 High ranking members, you guys
don't need to worry about it.

Relax and I shall take care of it as my last act.

P.S - Not be rude or ignorant but I shall decide out of all the members, who I think shall be suitable
for chief because I want this clan to be still running, even though I am not here. all our hard work
shall not be ruined, so don't worry I am on the case.

Country Sapper
  • Country Sapper

I can't I'm on my Ipad

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:36 AM

Ex chief falcone will be speaking with all high ranking members and will either be picking a new chief or shutting the LSPD down.

hobointheyard
  • hobointheyard

IV > V

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2013 - 05:00 AM

Stop saying Shall.

IxI JoKeR IxI
  • IxI JoKeR IxI

Boobies

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:44 AM

QUOTE (Boss Falcone @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 03:07)
Important Announcment
I am stepping down as Chief of LSPD, basically I am resigning, I have college, work
and real life events coming up soon. This account shall be banned which I shall request soon. It was nice working with all of the officers and members of the LSPD. I shall stay in contact with you all. No matter what happens, I will still be getting GTA V, maybe I'll play with some of you soon, but when I get on Xbox, we shall decide what will happen with the LSPD, thank you for being loyal and respectful members and standing firmly by my side, appreciate it.

At least you'll stop sending me creepy messages. We'll miss you, Falcone. cryani.gif

Officer_Dutch
  • Officer_Dutch

Don't Trust Anyone!

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:10 AM Edited by Officer_Dutch, 25 August 2013 - 10:15 AM.

Oh damn we just merged... sad.gif

what to do now ..?

Jack Mancini
  • Jack Mancini

Satana Cartel. OG Mancini

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:11 AM

Thank you for everything you have done Chief and i hope you do well at college! smile.gif

And Everyone seeing as the chief is resigning it is down to us to keep this running if we want and to go forward but as i say it is totally down to us which means we would have to be;
-More Active
-Attend Meetings
-Patrol
-Recruit
-Have Fun

But that's just my opinion guys Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

T3CH 9
  • T3CH 9

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 01:09 PM

It was a nice run, we lasted for a while. Good luck Falcone, also ill still be pretty active if anyone needs me. And beings that your stepping down, when will the meeting be to see who is gonna take the LSPD over and stuff? Or other important things?

Ill be online in a few if you need me.0

RedDrifter
  • RedDrifter

Noobs will be owned

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:01 PM

That's a bummer I was away for two days and LSPD got closed, damn.... Oh well it was nice knowing you Falcone even if it was for a very short time, I didn't get time to even talk to you on xbox.

Jack Mancini
  • Jack Mancini

Satana Cartel. OG Mancini

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:15 PM

QUOTE (RedDrifter @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 14:01)
That's a bummer I was away for two days and LSPD got closed, damn.... Oh well it was nice knowing you Falcone even if it was for a very short time, I didn't get time to even talk to you on xbox.

The LSPD is not closed

Country Sapper
  • Country Sapper

I can't I'm on my Ipad

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:42 PM

Ya that's what we are trying to get through. It NEVER says the LSPD is shut down or. Closed. All that's happening is our chief is moving n in life which is way more important. In real life lol if a chief retires it doesn't mean the department is shut down. They promote or hire a new chief.

We just need to start hosting more meetings and patrols. Like I said today I may be online today to do some patrols

T3CH 9
  • T3CH 9

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 05:37 PM Edited by T3CH 9, 25 August 2013 - 05:48 PM.

Guys, I really need someone's help right about now. I'm about to buy a computer and stuff, Could you tell me if these spec's are worth playing LCPDFR Perfect? Or at least somewhat good? Here's the link to the comp im buying;

http://www.bestbuy.c...=specifications

EDIT: But than I found the same laptop at the website I might buy the laptop on, But this has different specs and stuff I think?
http://www.fingerhut...oduct/QH357.uts

Revolution-XW
  • Revolution-XW

LuisWayne

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 05:56 PM

Got respect for ye, playya.

A hard worker that helps new fams and people that need help. Always there.

Best of luck irl holmes. icon14.gif

- LK -

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:09 PM

Good Luck In Your Future Falcone.

& Xbox Bacon tounge.gif In your Future Movements

~LK-

IxI JoKeR IxI
  • IxI JoKeR IxI

Boobies

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:35 PM

@T3CH 9: If you find BF3 do you wanna have a few matches tomorrow? I'm a boss at it. tounge.gif

T3CH 9
  • T3CH 9

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:37 PM

QUOTE (IxI JoKeR IxI @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 18:35)
@T3CH 9: If you find BF3 do you wanna have a few matches tomorrow? I'm a boss at it. tounge.gif

Yeah defiantly, I'm actually gonna try and find it in like 20 minutes ;D when I find it ill let you know and we'll play biggrin.gif

IxI JoKeR IxI
  • IxI JoKeR IxI

Boobies

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:45 PM

Nice! I'll be using my M16A3 with my Premium 4 Camo because I'm a try-hard. tounge2.gif

T3CH 9
  • T3CH 9

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:54 PM

QUOTE (IxI JoKeR IxI @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 18:45)
Nice! I'll be using my M16A3 with my Premium 4 Camo because I'm a try-hard. tounge2.gif

Hah nice. I don't know what I'll be using yet, wink.gif

IxI JoKeR IxI
  • IxI JoKeR IxI

Boobies

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:59 PM

Use the AEK-971 if you want to use an over-powered gun and annoy everyone. biggrin.gif

IXI IVIike IXI
  • IXI IVIike IXI

Adversus solem ne loquitor

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:07 PM

Falcone, I hope to see you around on Xbox, I'm sad to see you step down but with all of that going on I can completely understand why. On that note, I will not be able to run the clan as I have college going on right now and it's a definite getting used to. I know I haven't been active and I apologize to all of the members for that. I will be thinking about resignation in the future, especially if I cannot get on Xbox more (which I don't believe I will be able too).

Regards,

IxI JoKeR IxI
  • IxI JoKeR IxI

Boobies

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:25 PM

I'm gonna have to resign soon because of school. I wanna try and stay until the release of V.

Country Sapper
  • Country Sapper

I can't I'm on my Ipad

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:56 PM

Ok, we'll I really hope a good chief is found soon.

One thing tho. How can we keep This thread running if falcone has his account banned?

Hollowpoints
  • Hollowpoints

Poop like a Derp!

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:12 PM

Well, I know it's been a brief time that I've known chief but it's unfortunate that he has to leave so soon. I wish him success in college.

TheWordIsMarc
  • TheWordIsMarc

Marcus J

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:25 PM

f*ck iT!

Im not Xbox & I haven't concerned him about it but i would like to say that Officer_Dutch deserves the Top Dog or A Top Role.

His easy to get along with and Ran His Own Xbox Police Crew Before merging with Falcones Police Department.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users