Quantcast

» «
Photo

Boy 8-Bit: A City Under Siege (Electro-Choc)

1 reply to this topic
gremlinkurst
  • gremlinkurst

Old Hand

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:20 PM Edited by gremlinkurst, 02 July 2012 - 04:30 PM.

I need to know EXACTLY where and how to get the soundtrack to the specific game I'm playing, Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition, I can't find a single living soul on the net whose head doesn't require surgical removal from his/her posterior orifice. I have what is supposedly the soundtrack to the game, but there's a song missing from the Electro-Choc station: Boy 8-Bit: A City Under Siege, NOT the original mix, but the version where a girl is singing in Japanese . My game is a legally procured and registered copy of GTA IV with the DLC Episodes From Liberty City, by the way, patched with Rockstar's latest title updates. Where is the directory the game stores the audio files for the radio stations? I can't find diddly-squat.

I have the complete discography of Boy 8-Bit and what is SUPPOSED to be the game soundtrack (radio stations and commercials), but nada- no puedo encontrar caca! On the net, all I can find is the instrumental, same as the band's original mix, no version where a girl is singing along in Japanese AS IT IS PLAYED ON ELECTRO-CHOC IN MY GAME (Grand Theft Auto IV, The Lost & the Damned, and The Ballad Of Gay Tony). I recognize the girl's voice: she also sings a song on the gametrack for Red Army II, sounds kinda like the Dutch girl who does the cute Heineken commercial.

gremlinkurst
  • gremlinkurst

Old Hand

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:27 AM

My bad: It's Kid Conga featuring MC Milhitno, and he's evidently singing in Portuguese. Not MY fault he sounds like a prepubescent Japanese girl. I got confused about Boy 8-Bit because that song has a beat almost exactly like Kid Congo, and now that I think about it, it's not the only one. Not my imagination. I reference historical precedent for artists stealing each others' stuff: Listen to Rick James' Superfreak, and then listen to MC Hammer's Can't Touch This.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users