• BUSTED!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:37 AM

I smell my feet after a long day...

Adept
  • Adept

Giordano B.

• Members

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:42 AM

Have you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moon light? Ever stared into the abyss and have the abysss stare back into you? Then you haven't lived. Ha, ha, ah. devil.gif

Criѕtian
  • Criѕtian

2K13

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:25 AM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Sunday, Jul 1 2012, 03:04)
I have tasted it, i think everyone has, it tastes bad so i tend to keep it away from my mouth.

As for it being healthy, yes i guess you could say that, every time you jizz you are taking the nutrients away, which normally would get reabsorbed every three days and a new batch of semen would be made, so not jizzing is the same as eating it, the amount of vitamins vs the bad taste, no thanks.

Nope, not me either. I guess it can't be that disgusting since it's our own product but it doesn't look appealing to me and when that happens I don't feel like tasting or eating it, the same goes with food usually.

They don't necessary get reabsorbed. Some people have night emissions during wet dreams or just regular sleep. I used to get that pretty often, like a couple of times a month.

Thunderfuckrapist
  • Thunderfuckrapist

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:32 AM

QUOTE (_____ @ Sunday, Jul 1 2012, 17:25)
I have tasted it, i think everyone has, it tastes bad so i tend to keep it away from my mouth.

As for it being healthy, yes i guess you could say that, every time you jizz you are taking the nutrients away, which normally would get reabsorbed every three days and a new batch of semen would be made, so not jizzing is the same as eating it, the amount of vitamins vs the bad taste, no thanks.

Nope, not me either. I guess it can't be that disgusting since it's our own product

So is sh*t, piss, pus and puke Id rather not sample them though.

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

dat was mad tekkers bruh

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:56 AM

The only 'disgusting' thing I have done is probably touching my balls then licking my hand to 'taste' it. I can't even taste it. Would it still be 'disgusting'? lol....

BWpunisher
  • BWpunisher

Slave to Insomnia

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:25 AM

Mother of God.....

I came here after WasabiPopcorn got banned by looking at his posting history to figure out why....

It brought me here....dafuq have I entered into?

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members

Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:33 AM

Out of all the body fluids I'd say ejaclate tastes the best, I don't care what you say, saliva is just wrong, piss, no way. Excrement? that sh*ts got nothing on jizz, earwax, a bit too tangy for me. Vomit? Well it came out your body for a reason, it's not supposed to go back in.

RusLee
  • RusLee

King of San Andreas

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:42 AM

the only gross thing I do is bite my fingernails dozingoff.gif

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:03 AM

I always put my finger behind my ear and then smell it.

I don't know why but it always smells great.

wwinterj
  • wwinterj

Boss

• Members

Posted 01 July 2012 - 02:27 PM

I bite my fingernails. - Bad habit but good time waster.
I love the smell of my own brand. - It stinks but I can't help buy keep smelling.
I don't taste my own brand. - My mind tells me that's for the lady's or what gay folk would do.
I sometimes ware the same socks for weeks without washing them. - Yes I'm just been lazy.
I eat food past there sell by date at times. - If it smells good and looks good It's fine by me.

That's all I can think of at the moment as I consider everything else I do to be normal. suicidal.gif

Chorup
  • Chorup

Trick

• Members

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:25 PM

Closest thing that fits in this topic that I can think of is biting my fingernails and around them. It's a really bad habit and I've had it ever since I can remember. Usually when I'm stressed or nervous I do it a lot, but never in public. It's almost a subconscious action...I don't do it in public without thinking, but constantly at home without intention.

It's nothing bad until you have a shower or something and your fingers become wrinkled...then it looks bad.

Criѕtian
  • Criѕtian

2K13

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE (OnePiece @ Sunday, Jul 1 2012, 10:32)

Nope, not me either. I guess it can't be that disgusting since it's our own product

That's basically waste. I was talking about the stuff that's not toxic or whatever.

Thunderfuckrapist
  • Thunderfuckrapist

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:58 PM

Well whichever way you look at it its not meant to go in your mouth, its meant to go in a pussy. Have you ever seen inside one of those? Its gross in there man.

autotheftisgrand
  • autotheftisgrand

Fries optional

• Members

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:27 PM

The only thing from the my body I like tasting is blood. Other than that, hell nooooo.

I also pick boogers then stick them to the handle of a car door of strangers, they're always in for a big surprise haha.

I can also burp on command and I'd do it on the faces of my friends.

Smelling my own fart is a go too, I think everyone does that though.

Wear the same socks for about three days or until I can have a fresh pair.

It's more of a subconscious habit than anything and I hate doing it but I'd stick my finger into my belly button then smell it afterwards. Smells like frickin' hell.

pcguytech
  • pcguytech

• Members

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:00 PM

The only thing I do is smell my sneakers before putting them on and taking them off. Besides that I'm good. smile.gif

stu
  • stu

I drink it up

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • European-Union

Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:56 PM

QUOTE (OnePiece @ Sunday, Jul 1 2012, 16:58)
its meant to go in a pussy. Have you ever seen inside one of those? Its gross in there man.

Boy you're telling me. My neighbour's cat got run over and it's guts all came out. Dee-scus-ting!

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:11 AM

QUOTE (sonnyBlack @ Saturday, Jun 30 2012, 04:30)

However I do have a habit of using my hands like a tissue to blow my nose when I'm in the shower. Hey at least I'm showering when I do it! And I know it isn't just me that does this.

Fixed and agree'd. I burst out laughing when I watched a funny vid showing the differences between men and women showering (different habits) and this was one of them I thought I was the only one.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 July 2012 - 07:48 AM Edited by finn4life, 02 July 2012 - 07:51 AM.

QUOTE (_____ @ Monday, Jul 2 2012, 02:41)
QUOTE (OnePiece @ Sunday, Jul 1 2012, 10:32)

That's basically waste. I was talking about the stuff that's not toxic or whatever.

If some girls are willing to try my stuff, then it can't be so bad after-all, hence me trying it.
I am not alone, but perhaps i was mistaken to say everyone does it, i am a little confused as to why people are claiming it is downright disgusting to taste it when some/a lot of people eat their own snot and nobody gives a rats ass about that.

I can say i am never tasting sh*t or piss though, smells bad enough.

GTAIndonesia
  • GTAIndonesia

Gone

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:47 PM

QUOTE (Original Light @ Sunday, Jul 1 2012, 06:51)
QUOTE (NikoGTA4 @ Saturday, Jun 30 2012, 14:46)
Smell my own farts, though honestly, other people's fart are disgusting.

Pick my nose when I'm alone. Sometimes I put the boogers under my shoes, under the couch, on places I'm sure nobody's gonna need.

Piss in the shower, a lot of people does it.

When I scratch my ass, I smell my hand.

Sometimes when I pick my ear with my finger if there is no wax, I taste it.

I always look at my sh*t when I'm finished at the toilet.

I sometimes smell my shoes after wearing them for a long time.

When I'm alone, like watching TV, I randomly put my hands in my pants on my ballsack.

Me and you must be related. Damn...

Really, everything you listed I do.

From what I've seen, taking a piss in the shower is normal, since most people in this topic have listed it.

You guys must be my long-lost relatives.

markwey
  • markwey

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (NikoGTA4 @ Saturday, Jun 30 2012, 16:46)
When I'm alone, like watching TV, I randomly put my hands in my pants on my ballsack.

user posted image

GTAction99
  • GTAction99

R*

• Members

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE (autotheftisgrand @ Sunday, Jul 1 2012, 17:27)
The only thing from the my body I like tasting is blood. Other than that, hell nooooo.

I also pick boogers then stick them to the handle of a car door of strangers, they're always in for a big surprise haha.

I can also burp on command and I'd do it on the faces of my friends.

Smelling my own fart is a go too, I think everyone does that though.

Umm, dafuq? mercie_blink.gif barf8bd.gif

The only thing that I do that would consider weird is putting insects on sticks (While alive devil.gif ) and then letting them roast outside, I would then come back to the insects about 4/5 days later, and see how they look/smell. (I don't do this too ladybugs though, I like those. turn.gif )

(Diablo Power devil.gif )

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Group: Epsilonist

• Members

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:44 PM

Anyone else when sweaty,rub their skin so that they get the black thing?then does anyone else make a ball of it and again rub the ball on their skin(like underarm)?

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:00 AM

QUOTE (Ferocious Banger @ Monday, Jul 2 2012, 20:44)
Anyone else when sweaty,rub their skin so that they get the black thing?then does anyone else make a ball of it and again rub the ball on their skin(like underarm)?

LMAO.
So you rub the gunk out of your skin, roll it in a ball and rub it in your arm pit????

Dude, thats awesome. devil.gif

Adept
  • Adept

Giordano B.

• Members

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:37 AM

I like things that bring us together so, disgusting stuff that we all do? The easy one is we all pick our nose. We all wipe feces off of our sphincters. We all digest fecal matter, yeah thats right. Are we more than meat bags? I don't know. Probably but its a funny joke right.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

LS1 powered

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:40 AM

There was this one time I pulled my dick in the shower and when I came the cum stuck to the tiles. ph34r.gif

Robinski
  • Robinski

Under a fluorescent sky

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:53 AM

Y'know, I came in here to say that sometimes when I go for a run first thing in the morning I wear the socks and underwear from the previous day so as to save on washing (they're only going to be worn for an hour or so and they're gonna get sweaty as hell anyway). But suddenly I don't feel so bad about that.

stu
  • stu

I drink it up

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • European-Union

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:35 AM

QUOTE (Robinski @ Wednesday, Jul 4 2012, 10:53)
Y'know, I came in here to say that sometimes when I go for a run first thing in the morning I wear the socks and underwear from the previous day so as to save on washing (they're only going to be worn for an hour or so and they're gonna get sweaty as hell anyway). But suddenly I don't feel so bad about that.

Come on Rob, you can do better than that. We all know you live right up north, there must be some freaky disgusting sh*t you've got repressed in the back of your brain that you're not telling us about. I've got a friend who's a geordie, from Whitley Bay. And he's one of the most disgusting crazy people I know. He told me he once had a posh wank with a sock that he'd worn for 3 days.

Robinski
  • Robinski

Under a fluorescent sky

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:30 PM Edited by Robinski, 04 July 2012 - 12:34 PM.

Well there is just about everything I did in halls in first year (we were a floor of people who'd never lived away from home until then, so yeah) and at numerous camping expeditions at music festivals. But those are things I did rather than do, and it's kind of acceptable to be a massive slob in both those circumstances.

E: I guess I can be disgusting after a drink:
user posted image

That's channelling my inner geordie right there.

Domeux
  • Domeux

King of the Craic

• Members

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:11 PM

I know a guy (friend of a friend) who saw a guy bent over vomiting, so he whipped out his knob and started pissing on him lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

I myself like to do the ol' scratch 'n' sniff wink.gif

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:22 PM

Yeeeeeah just gonna bump this if nobody minds, it's... it's interesting lol

Anyway, gross things that I do... well I piss in the shower, and sometimes, while I'm in there, I'll do the ol' snot rocket. Uh... Never tried my own liquids or anything, don't want to. Sometimes I don't wear any underwear, and once I went like 4 days without showering. Gross enough? Not really devil.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users