» «
Photo

Disgusting stuff that you do

174 replies to this topic
Thunderfuckrapist
  • Thunderfuckrapist

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 30 June 2012 - 03:45 PM Edited by OnePiece, 30 June 2012 - 03:48 PM.

QUOTE (Original Light @ Sunday, Jul 1 2012, 00:04)
QUOTE (Greenline @ Friday, Jun 29 2012, 21:14)
Armpit smell, amazerificly good. Sometimes I lick it and eat it.

The smell of cock.

Nails and skin eating.

Booger eating.

That's all I can think of, fairly average.

The smell of cock.
Booger eating. (Only when I'm sick).

Wow, we both have a lot in common.

You two should hang out.

Also I can attest to tonsil stones smelling like sh*t. I wonder what theyre made of.

leik oh em jeez!
  • leik oh em jeez!

The boatman stays with the boat.

• Members

Posted 30 June 2012 - 03:53 PM

Biting nails, using teeth to remove chunks of dead skin when no better tool is readily available, and I think that's about it.

but recently I got a tonsilollith

I used to get them several times a week. At a young age I learned to kind of force them up without gagging.

friendly luggage
  • friendly luggage

Catch a ride!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 June 2012 - 03:56 PM

Pee in the sink!? That's gross, I wouldn't want to use your bathrooms. My only disgusting habit is picking my nose and sticking the boogers under my bed.

4 Bagger
  • 4 Bagger

Malapropos

• Members

Posted 30 June 2012 - 03:59 PM

QUOTE (zoo3891 @ Saturday, Jun 30 2012, 15:00)
Probably the worst thing I do is pick at my ingrown toenail. I actually have two, and I hear that surgery for stuff like that is painful, and they just grow back in anyways. One of them got infected a few months ago so I've been trying to self-medicate it (successfully, actually) and it manages to create the most disgusting refuse I've ever seen, one time I tried opening it up and there's this huge swelled up piece of skin that the nail cuts into. I've gotten the infected nail to look normal, and symptoms of infection are gone for the most part, but a couple of months ago it looked and felt terrible.

Surgery on ingrowing toenails is not that bad really. I've had it on both big toes and it is far from painful. If you're fine with needles, then the surgery should be a piece of piss for you. You can't really feel your foot and it is numb so you don't feel any pain. A little discomfort, yes, but no pain. It is just an ass dealing with bandages and having to change them regularly. But I would avoid doing the surgery/procedure yourself.

OT:

The only thing I can think of is biting my own fingernails but I don't really do that anymore, as I found it harder to bowl when I went ten pin bowling.

leik oh em jeez!
  • leik oh em jeez!

The boatman stays with the boat.

• Members

Posted 30 June 2012 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE (4 Bagger @ Saturday, Jun 30 2012, 10:59)
Surgery on ingrowing toenails is not that bad really. I've had it on both big toes and it is far from painful. If you're fine with needles, then the surgery should be a piece of piss for you. You can't really feel your foot and it is numb so you don't feel any pain. A little discomfort, yes, but no pain. It is just an ass dealing with bandages and having to change them regularly. But I would avoid doing the surgery/procedure yourself.

I've always dealt with them myself. I don't numb the area as that feeling of relief when you relive the pressure is well worth the pain. Like having the middle tow on my left foot cracked. That one never wants to crack, but when it does it feels great.

Mockage
  • Mockage

deadringer

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 30 June 2012 - 04:58 PM

Eating boogers? Dafuq? That's really disgusting.

I on the other hand, eat the edges around my fingernails. Even when I have a hangnail I can't help but chew at it especially when I know the hangnail could get worse. Can't help it though, it hurts like a bitch..

I also smell my farts.

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:41 PM Edited by Mati, 30 June 2012 - 06:45 PM.

Some of you may know it, some may not.

Sometimes, I'm taking some toilet paper and then roll it around my penis and start pretending it's a ghost.

I also enjoy filling my bath tub with some hot sauce and then then I pretend that I'm a huge meat ball.

I'm used to sticking a pencil up in my ass after shower. I pee in the shower as well. smile.gif

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:58 PM Edited by GTA-King, 30 June 2012 - 07:14 PM.

Oh mother of Zeus, this thread is cracking me up more than the funny pictures topic. lol.gif

As for me, I have a special talent where I can use the glands under my tongue to squirt a steady stream of saliva in any direction I want. Kind of like a squirt gun. I would use my talent during school lunch to covertly spit on my friend's food, then chuckle to myself as he ate. I believe the professional term for my talent is called "gleeking."

http://www.urbandict....php?term=gleek

As for eating your own cum, I find that the most disgusting thing I've read in here so far. I would never taste my own ingredient. That's for the ladies. I do however occasionally put my hands down my pants and rub my balls while I'm chillin' on the couch, then smell it. I don't know why I do it, but apparently alot of guys do the same thing. Hell, even dogs do it.

stu
  • stu

I drink it up

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • European-Union

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:23 PM

Wow I've never heard of these tonsil stones before, they seem fairly common though. How would you be able to tell if you had them?

Ok I have a truelly disgusting story. Now when I was little whenever I had a bath my parents would always tell me to "do my diddle"which was basically their way of saying "son wash your penis and your foreskin". But then I stopped doing that because I figured it was pointless, then the skin became tight and I couldn't pull it back even if I wanted to. When I was about 14 I started noticing these strange lumps on the end of my penis, there were about 5 fairly big ones and a ton of small ones.

I thought it might be penis cancer or something, and around this time I also had this horrible putrid yellow liquid leaking from my cock. Eventually I realised I needed to pull my foreskin back because I wanted to know just what the f*ck these weird lumps were. I ran a bath that night and I tried pulling it back, but after about 5 years of not doing it it was so tight and painful. I managed to pull it back a bit but couldn't do it the whole way. A load of small yellow bits did become exposed and I washed them off, I had no idea what they were.

The next day I had another bath, and this time I was intent on getting that foreskin all the way back. It hurt just about as much as pulling a tooth out, and it took me a while but finally I pulled my foreskin back and exposed the head of my penis for the first time in years. It was disgusting! The 5 large lumps were all about the size of a piece of sweetcorn and kinda similar in shape too. For those of you that haven't figured it out it was nob cheese or "smegma". They were attached to my dick and pulling each piece off hurt like a son of a bitch, then I had the much smaller bits to get off as well. It took my about 30 minutes to wash all the crap off it, it felt so good afterwards but my bath was a mess.

The yellow liquid was basically where my cock had become so full of nob cheese that it was getting squished and nob cheese juices were leaking out. Utterly horrific! I take extra care in my genital hygiene now after that truely grotesque experience. It's not easy being cheesy.

RomansMoobs
  • RomansMoobs

Playa

• Members

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:24 PM

I chew my fingernails. After reading this thread I feel normal...

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:30 PM

QUOTE (GTA_stu)
It's not easy being cheesy.

Outcast
  • Outcast

Scorps4Lyfe

• The Connection
  • Taiwan

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:47 PM

QUOTE (GTA_stu @ Saturday, Jun 30 2012, 19:23)
Wow I've never heard of these tonsil stones before, they seem fairly common though. How would you be able to tell if you had them?

you will smell that sh*t

DeeperRed
  • DeeperRed

Damn it feels good to be gangsta

• Zaibatsu

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:01 PM Edited by DeeperRed, 30 June 2012 - 10:09 PM.

GTA_Stu, you have me very grateful to be circumcised. That story nearly made me sprog, more so then any shock film I have witnessed.

NikoGTA4
  • NikoGTA4

Ringolo

• Members

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:46 PM Edited by NikoGTA4, 30 June 2012 - 09:58 PM.

Smell my own farts, though honestly, other people's fart are disgusting.

Pick my nose when I'm alone. Sometimes I put the boogers under my shoes, under the couch, on places I'm sure nobody's gonna need.

Piss in the shower, a lot of people does it.

When I scratch my ass, I smell my hand.

Sometimes when I pick my ear with my finger if there is no wax, I taste it.

I always look at my sh*t when I'm finished at the toilet.

I sometimes smell my shoes after wearing them for a long time.

When I'm alone, like watching TV, I randomly put my hands in my pants on my ballsack.

Chunkyman
  • Chunkyman

Foot Soldier

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:49 PM

This thread really speaks to me. sneaky2.gif

How is pissing in the shower disgusting? I thought everyone did that...

WasabiPopcorn
  • WasabiPopcorn

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:55 PM

I once went on holiday and shat on the toilet seat in the public toilets. The next day it wasn't there.

I was a jerk way back when.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

EZ5

• United-States

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:07 PM

I used to bite my finger nails off. Had a bad habit of it. Made myself quit. You know what f*cked up is I get more hangnails using clippers than I ever did using my teeth. But I still don't chew my nails.

Secura
  • Secura

Enigmatic Wanderer.

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:43 PM

I like cheese. I really like cheese. Y'know like, like.... all those holes so many opportunities..... also trees nothing better than a bit of fernication or treesteailty.

No not really though I do I like to taste my own blood. No joke it's sweet.

Original Light
  • Original Light

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:51 PM

QUOTE (NikoGTA4 @ Saturday, Jun 30 2012, 14:46)
Smell my own farts, though honestly, other people's fart are disgusting.

Pick my nose when I'm alone. Sometimes I put the boogers under my shoes, under the couch, on places I'm sure nobody's gonna need.

Piss in the shower, a lot of people does it.

When I scratch my ass, I smell my hand.

Sometimes when I pick my ear with my finger if there is no wax, I taste it.

I always look at my sh*t when I'm finished at the toilet.

I sometimes smell my shoes after wearing them for a long time.

When I'm alone, like watching TV, I randomly put my hands in my pants on my ballsack.

Me and you must be related. Damn...

Really, everything you listed I do.

From what I've seen, taking a piss in the shower is normal, since most people in this topic have listed it.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:04 AM

QUOTE (Piperka @ Sunday, Jul 1 2012, 02:39)
QUOTE (WasabiPopcorn @ Jun 30 2012, 14:21)
For many years, I've eaten my own cum after masturbating. It's a brilliant method of disposing it, plus it tastes fine. It's supposed to be quite healthy too, full of vitamins and whatnot.

I heard cum has a lot of protein

I have tasted it, i think everyone has, it tastes bad so i tend to keep it away from my mouth.
As for it being healthy, yes i guess you could say that, every time you jizz you are taking the nutrients away, which normally would get reabsorbed every three days and a new batch of semen would be made, so not jizzing is the same as eating it, the amount of vitamins vs the bad taste, no thanks.

As for fart smelling, well i do that sometimes, they don't smell bad, i wouldn't say they smell good either, if i have those really rank ones, i have to leave the room.

I pee in the shower, straight down the drain, but everyone does that, i pee in public places pretty often too, if you gotta go you gotta go, besides dogs have peed on every inch of public earth by now anyway.

WasabiPopcorn
  • WasabiPopcorn

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:32 AM

I'm actually genuinely surprised by the amount of people who have not berated me for openly admitting I eat my own cum. I'm amazed. Thank you Sirs.

DeeperRed
  • DeeperRed

• Zaibatsu

Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:48 AM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Sunday, Jul 1 2012, 00:04)
For many years, I've eaten my own cum after masturbating. It's a brilliant method of disposing it, plus it tastes fine. It's supposed to be quite healthy too, full of vitamins and whatnot.

I have tasted it, i think everyone has

Well I haven't....

F4L?
  • F4L?

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2012 - 02:28 AM

QUOTE (DeeperRed @ Sunday, Jul 1 2012, 12:48)

Well I haven't....

I don't believe it, pretty much everyone I know will admit to having.a little on their finger and tasting it.
Just like everyone has eaten a booger at some point, I am sure I would have done it as a kid too, please don't try to subtly belittle people in a topic which has an aim of doing the opposite.

DeeperRed
  • DeeperRed

• Zaibatsu

Posted 01 July 2012 - 02:43 AM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Sunday, Jul 1 2012, 02:28)
QUOTE (DeeperRed @ Sunday, Jul 1 2012, 12:48)

Well I haven't....

I don't believe it, pretty much everyone I know will admit to having.a little on their finger and tasting it.
Just like everyone has eaten a booger at some point, I am sure I would have done it as a kid too, please don't try to subtly belittle people in a topic which has an aim of doing the opposite.

Stop trying to justify your weird thing, I have never f*cking tried my cum. I even admitted to eating my boogers and smelling my farts earlier but I have never tried my cum.

I am not trying to belittle you I was just pointing out that I don't think its as common as you think.

NikoGTA4
  • NikoGTA4

Ringolo

• Members

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:02 AM

Yeah I don't know but to me eating my own cum sounds f*cking disgusting. Never done it, probably won't but who knows...
Even eating a booger, never done it since childhood.
I've tasted a little bit of piss when I was young, tasted really salty, I wouldn't do it today.

I really don't feel like eating my own "products".

stu
  • stu

I drink it up

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • European-Union

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:06 AM

I've sampled my cock juices, it was actually only about 3 months ago that I did it. I'm talking about the juices before you shoot your proper yoghurt though, not the actual yoghurt itself. I tried it and it didn't taste of anything, then after I did that I thought well why not try the proper stuff as well. I got a dab of it on my finger and moved it to my mouth, but I chickened out. The pre-cum juices just looks like thousands of other liquids seeing as how its clear. But there's only 1 thing proper cum looks like, and that's cum.

F4L?
  • F4L?

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:37 AM

QUOTE (NikoGTA4 @ Sunday, Jul 1 2012, 14:02)
Yeah I don't know but to me eating my own cum sounds f*cking disgusting. Never done it, probably won't but who knows...
Even eating a booger, never done it since childhood.
I've tasted a little bit of piss when I was young, tasted really salty, I wouldn't do it today.

I really don't feel like eating my own "products".

Tasting, not eating.
Deeper red, of course I am going to try and justify what I do., don't tell me to stop.

Thunderfuckrapist
  • Thunderfuckrapist

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:47 AM

Lol at assuming everyones tasted cum before. No bro unless I turn queer when I have a mid life crisis Ill be happy to die not knowing what it tastes like.

Carbine23
  • Carbine23

Work Hard & Say It's Easy

• Members

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:52 AM

I peel off dead skin from a sunburn & eat it, sometimes peal scabs, but thats pretty much it, I pick my nose a lot cause it just bothers the hell out of me when there's a booger lying in there

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:53 AM

@OnePiece: lol, yeah it's pretty disgusting. Save your ingredients for the ladies guys, for f*ck sake.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users