stu
  • stu

I'm finished.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 30 June 2012 - 04:03 AM

Ok so this might gross some people out, but it's something I enjoy doing. My room is kinda small so it gets hot really quickly and I don't like opening my window in case spiders get in. No, seriously. So I get pretty sweaty, and in particular a certain part of my anatomy gets sweaty. This part of my anatomy is kinda like a bean bag except it only has 2 beans in it, fairly big beans. Ok I'm sure you can guess what it is. Now I like to rub this part and then smell all the sweat juices. What can I say, it just feels good. I also like to sniff my feet after they've been in my shoes all day long and I take my socks off. I mean I really get my nose between the toes and get a good whiff. Poet 4 life yo.

I also like to pick dead bits of skin off my feet and then stick them in my mouth and kinda play with the dead bits of skin and then I eat them. I also bite my toenails, although only the little ones because I'm prone to getting ingrown toenails on my big toes if I don't clip them properly. I spit them out though because otherwise it stabs my throat as the toenails go down my oesophagus.

And of course I also eat my bogies.

So, does anybody else have any disgusting habits? I want real dirty juicy stuff, not "I sometimes don't use soap when I wash my hands after I've been to the bathroom" because we all do that. Have no shame and let it all out, it feels good.

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 30 June 2012 - 04:14 AM

Armpit smell, amazerificly good. Sometimes I lick it and eat it.

The smell of cock.

Nails and skin eating.

Booger eating.

That's all I can think of, fairly average.

sonnyBlack
  • sonnyBlack

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2012 - 04:30 AM

Perhaps this wasn't the best thread for me to click on when I'm about eat. Funnily enough I was actually going to make spaghetti and meatballs but decided on some pizza instead. Regardless however, I'd just go with that old saying: There's nothing like picturing a guy rubbing his sweaty sack and then smelling the goodness to get your appetite going. Mmmm.

Anyway I have no weird/disgusting habits that deal with my balls, sorry to disappoint. But I used to bite off all my finger and toenails and then bunch them all up and then chew them like some big prickly piece of gum. And I used to peel large pieces of dead skin off the bottom of my feet and eat them like potato chips. That stuff was heavenly back in the day but I've since kicked the habit. (Honest)

However I do have a nasty habit of using my hands like a tissue to blow my nose when I'm in the shower. Hey at least I'm showering when I do it! And I know it isn't just me that does this.

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 30 June 2012 - 04:52 AM

I like for my sores to heal, peel off the scab, and eat it. Been doing this since I was a little kid, like 4 years old lol. I also like to eat tree leafs.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 30 June 2012 - 05:01 AM

Order Fried Whole Bellied Clams with a Strawberry Milk Shake.

Criѕtian
  • Criѕtian

2KSG

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 30 June 2012 - 05:54 AM

I like to smell my own farts, when I'm in bed I put my head under the blanket to smell the stuff.

I also get a great deal of satisfaction when I peel my own scabs. The bigger the better.

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Unknown
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:00 AM

QUOTE (Greenline @ Friday, Jun 29 2012, 23:14)
The smell of cock.

As if you stop there.

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:40 AM

QUOTE (Voodoo @ Saturday, Jun 30 2012, 10:30)
The smell of cock.

As if you stop there.

Phew... Thankfully you came along. I was starting to doubt GTAF.

Tyler
  • Tyler

This is gonna take crackerjack timing, Wang.

• Unknown
  • Newcomer of the Year 2010

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:43 AM

Sometimes I wear socks for two days instead of one, without even putting any Arm and Hammer in my shoes.

stu
  • stu

I'm finished.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:48 AM

QUOTE (Tyler @ Saturday, Jun 30 2012, 06:43)
Sometimes I wear socks for two days instead of one, without even putting any Arm and Hammer in my shoes.

Maybe it's some weird local custom, but why would you want to put your arm and a hammer in your socks? And I do the fart smelling thing too, we all love our own brand.

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Unknown
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:52 AM

QUOTE (Greenline @ Saturday, Jun 30 2012, 01:40)
QUOTE (Voodoo @ Saturday, Jun 30 2012, 10:30)
The smell of cock.

As if you stop there.

Phew... Thankfully you came along. I was starting to doubt GTAF.

You're not getting off that easily. Or, maybe you are?

Exxon
  • Exxon

The Obvious Child

• Members

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:26 AM

Come on people, post more!
This topic is f*cking hilarious biggrin.gif

DeeperRed
  • DeeperRed

Damn it feels good to be gangsta

• Zaibatsu

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:28 AM

QUOTE (GTA_stu @ Saturday, Jun 30 2012, 04:03)
And of course I also eat my bogies.

This, I try my best not to

And I always smell my farts if possible.

Oakshaft
  • Oakshaft

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:41 AM

At most I just chew my finger nails, not my toe nails as im not that flexible XD

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:59 AM

QUOTE (Greenline @ Saturday, Jun 30 2012, 05:14)
The smell of cock.

Ahahaha wtf. That is even too perverse for this topic.

With me it's probably dead skin chewing.

GreatGig
  • GreatGig

Ron Swanson, A Swan Song.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:23 PM

QUOTE (sonnyBlack @ Saturday, Jun 30 2012, 05:30)
However I do have a nasty habit of using my hands like a tissue to blow my nose when I'm in the shower. Hey at least I'm showering when I do it! And I know it isn't just me that does this.

This is probably the most horrible thing I do. Personally, I think it's quite a practical thing to do.

One thing I do, which isn't exactly sick but it's a bit odd for me, is not brush my teeth one night just so that they feel even better the next time I do.

Apart from that, I can't really think of anything.

You lot sicken me with your flesh-eating, scab-munching, toe-nail-chewing ways.

Outcast
  • Outcast

Scorps4Lyfe

• The Connection
  • Taiwan

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:37 PM Edited by Outcast, 30 June 2012 - 12:40 PM.

Seriously, some of this sh*t is super gross. I don't put any of that sort of sh*t in my mouth, the most I do is have a whiff of my armpits (I suppose most guys like the smell of themselves) and my shoes/clothes. Most of this is mainly for hygiene purposes though as I need to know what sh*t needs to be washed and what doesn't. I do also like to smell my balls sometimes but that's an involuntary sorta thing, you know after lounging on the couch watching TV your hand always strays to your balls. A quick whiff would be considered normal.

tounge2.gif

EDIT: I'm actually a real clean freak, often reminding friends to wash their hands after they touch the toilet seat or something else I deem "dirty". Can't stand it at all.

Fnorg
  • Fnorg

OG

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:40 PM

I don't let my deadlift sores heal properly so my shins are kind of gross and scarred.

Xboxless
  • Xboxless

Gangsta

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:49 PM

Well, I am a busser and so I have to go around cleaning tables and throwing away trash and food. Sometimes I find almost untouched food after people leave. Like half a burger or pieces of bread, I'm expected to throw it away.

I like to take this seemingly untouched food and eat it. Hell just a week ago I ended up getting ridiculously full off of this stuff. I don't find it that disgusting but I know my dad would freak the f*ck out if I told him I did this. He is practically a germophobe.

I have eaten a half eaten chicken fried steak, a completely yummy burger and so many pieces of bread.

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

Big Homie

• Members
  • Palau

Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:00 PM Edited by zoo3891, 30 June 2012 - 02:02 PM.

Probably the worst thing I do is pick at my ingrown toenail. I actually have two, and I hear that surgery for stuff like that is painful, and they just grow back in anyways. One of them got infected a few months ago so I've been trying to self-medicate it (successfully, actually) and it manages to create the most disgusting refuse I've ever seen, one time I tried opening it up and there's this huge swelled up piece of skin that the nail cuts into. I've gotten the infected nail to look normal, and symptoms of infection are gone for the most part, but a couple of months ago it looked and felt terrible.

When I was ten I would eat ants that I found in my house. They taste spicy, and burn your tongue when alive. I saw an ant crawling around my room yesterday, maybe I'll go dig it up. biggrin.gif

GTASAIDEAMASTER
  • GTASAIDEAMASTER

Made in china.

• Members

Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:04 PM

I believe the only odd thing I do is bite that skin around your nails.I don't eat it,but it has become some what of a habit.

Original Light
  • Original Light

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:04 PM

QUOTE (Greenline @ Friday, Jun 29 2012, 21:14)
Armpit smell, amazerificly good. Sometimes I lick it and eat it.

The smell of cock.

Nails and skin eating.

Booger eating.

That's all I can think of, fairly average.

The smell of cock.
Booger eating. (Only when I'm sick).

Wow, we both have a lot in common.

WasabiPopcorn
  • WasabiPopcorn

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:21 PM

For many years, I've eaten my own cum after masturbating. It's a brilliant method of disposing it, plus it tastes fine. It's supposed to be quite healthy too, full of vitamins and whatnot.

If I don't feel like eating my own cum, I just cum on the floor instead. It just soaks into the carpet, and you can't even see it.

Furthermore, farting whilst masturbating makes the fart smell 10x worse. In a good way though.

I recently had worms (I realize that children primarily get them, but I eat my own fingernails and apparently it's quite common to pick up germs from your nails), to which my ass was incredibly itchy one night. I shoved a finger up my ass to try to scratch the itch away, where I pulled out my finger to see a couple of worms on the end. I wiped them underneath my computer desk and forgot about them. Around two weeks later, I had my hand underneath the desk. I remember feeling something stuck to my finger, to which I absent-mindedly stuck my finger in my mouth and bit down. Yep, you guessed it. I just chewed one of my rotting anal worms.

Beat that, I dare you.

Tsar_Smirnoff
  • Tsar_Smirnoff

Daft Suburbanite

• The Connection

Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:22 PM

This is something that has never happened to me before, but recently I got a tonsilollith or tonsil stone as they're also known. A tonsil stone is essentially a small mass of putridly stinking calcified material that forms in the folds of your tonsils, and they are generally whitish in color and rock hard. Anyway, it felt like there was something like food constantly lodged in the back of my throat and those little f*ckers give you halitosis (horrendous breath) on top of that. I couldn't stand the thought of having something like that back there, so I began researching ways on the internet on how to remove them safely at home.

Well, it took me around two hours and about a hundred gagging fits, but I finally managed to poke the little bastard out of there by using a small flashlight and an unfolded paperclip. You don't realize how far back the tonsils are in your throat until you have to get something out of them. Of course, like a little toddler I had to smell it once I managed to force it out..........never again.

Original Light
  • Original Light

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:38 PM Edited by Original Light, 06 June 2013 - 09:01 PM.

Edit from the future: I can't believe I f*cking wrote that, removed.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:51 PM

Jesus, you guys are serious about this sh*t? Wow, you're some sick bastards, you know that? LOL

Xcommunicated
  • Xcommunicated

Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here.

• United-States

Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:55 PM

I pee in the shower.

I pee in the sink (bathroom, kitchen, public, I don't give a f*ck).

I pee in the trash. I do this when I'm too lazy to leave my desk. It also acts as a deterrent from someone rifling through my trash. I've even shat in the trash on occasion.

I pee in parking lots. I do this at night and in between cars when no one is around.

But I don't chew on stuff that comes off of my body, or eat boogs or cum. That sh*t grosses me out.

WasabiPopcorn
  • WasabiPopcorn

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 June 2012 - 03:13 PM

I almost forgot about that. I always piss in the sink, it's far more efficient than aiming for the toilet. No need to lean down to lift the seat up, the potential of pissing on the seat and having to wipe it is removed too. Unzip, piss, tap, done.

I also have a tendency to piss out of my window at night, or bring bottles of drink with me upstairs, drink them, then piss in them and dispose of the piss in my back-garden in the morning; to which I put the bottles in the wheelie bins situated at the end of the garden.

Lastly, I get tonsil stones every once in a while too. I once pushed the side of my mouth inwards, when this huge popcorn-sized one appeared. Literally stank like a dying child's arsehole.

guib
  • guib

Do you hear the Whisper Men? The Whisper Men Are Near.

• Members

Posted 30 June 2012 - 03:35 PM

QUOTE (WasabiPopcorn @ Saturday, Jun 30 2012, 14:21)
For many years, I've eaten my own cum after masturbating. It's a brilliant method of disposing it, plus it tastes fine. It's supposed to be quite healthy too, full of vitamins and whatnot.

mercie_blink.gif

I don't have any really disgusting stuff, i am mostly a neat type of person.

Altough, most of the time I forget to cut my toenails, so they look a bit scary when they are very long.

Piperka
  • Piperka

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Australia

Posted 30 June 2012 - 03:39 PM

QUOTE (WasabiPopcorn @ Jun 30 2012, 14:21)

I heard cum has a lot of protein

As for me, I bite my own fingernails (not toenails) and sometimes bite off the skin peeling around my nails, and I piss in the shower, and use my hands as a tissue in the shower too sometimes, and that's pretty much it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users