Photo

Jurassic Park

27 replies to this topic
Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:26 PM Edited by Slamman, 29 June 2012 - 08:29 PM.

I've got preliminary news down the grapevine that yes, ANOTHER JURASSIC PARK adventure awaits movie goers, that's great news in my book, as the third one was not up to par, but on that same line of thinking, another Indy Jones is needed!

http://screenrant.co...s-sandy-181224/

Indi
  • Indi

"Party's over, kid!"

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 30 June 2012 - 05:01 AM

sh*t that's interesting. A Jurassic Park 4 is finally in the works.

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:15 PM

1st and second are on equal footing, but I felt III wasn't horrible, but compared to the others, it feels like Indy Kingdom of the Crystal Skull pitted against Last Crusade!

AnthMUFC-Champs
  • AnthMUFC-Champs

MUFC-CHAMPS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:50 PM

I thought all the films were brilliant and i cant wait to see what this one's like.

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Sax & Violins

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:50 PM

Again, it's film that will have to live up to the hype of the old ones. Such a big gap between the last one and this one and people wont be happy.

1. It wont be new and exciting like the originals. People are used to Jurrasic Park now.

2. There's been such a big gap since the last.

People wont be pleased. It wont live up to the hype like the originals.

I can be great, I loved the originals but people will complain because they've gotten older and they aren't 7yrs old again, lol.

ZoomZoom
  • ZoomZoom

Banned on request

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:41 AM

I really loved the Jurassic Park series specially Jurassic Park: LOst World but OMG JP IV will be awesome icon14.gif icon14.gif

http://en.wikipedia....urassic_Park_IV

Mr.Moffat
  • Mr.Moffat

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 July 2012 - 05:17 PM

Don't care if it turns out to complete crap, this series was a part of my childhood and I WILL be seeing it upon release here

also sidenote I hope to god they decide to make an operation genisis 2 to go along with the film and not some bloody fps jurassic park game.

Verdant
  • Verdant

On Doomsday!

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:24 AM

I've loved the Jurassic Park series for a long time. My favourite is the first one. I slightly see disappointment in this new one, but I will end up watching it anyway.

I wonder what the plot will be..

ZoomZoom
  • ZoomZoom

Banned on request

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:25 AM

QUOTE (GtaOutKast @ Saturday, Jul 21 2012, 05:24)
I've loved the Jurassic Park series for a long time. My favourite is the first one. I slightly see disappointment in this new one, but I will end up watching it anyway.

I wonder what the plot will be..

maybe some tourists coming into Isla Sorna and getting lost. But who knows....
I just can't wait to see it...

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

Muslim

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:04 AM

Targeting a release date of Summer 2014

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:41 AM

Is this the topic for discussion of Jurassic world? Here is a recent article

http://www.avclub.co...eview:1:Default

Looks pretty good! can't wait!

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:47 AM

Eh, Speilberg isn't behind this one so I'm not sure the future or success of it. Any Jurassic Park film is worth watching though so I hope they actually make this a great product and not some sh*tty remake.

Upon reading that article on it, I did however see where Ridley Scott is producing and directing a series for HBO called 'Pharaoh'.. might be a goodun.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:15 AM Edited by gtamann123, 24 April 2014 - 02:19 AM.

Yeah i will go see it simply because it is a Jurassic park film which is probably what the makers want anyways. But I still hope it is good and actually continues the lore from the first 3 and isn't a reboot.

I just read that the director said the movie takes place 22 years after the first film. So it appears it follows the same storyline. But that was from wikipedia so who knows if its right or not. 

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:26 AM

JP3 was a bit of a let down.. but yeah, be nice if this one isn't just a quick make to flip in quick bucks to the studio. We'll see who makes up the cast and go from there.. good story or not, actors make the movie.

• Indy007 likes this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:37 AM

Yeah I hope it isn't a cash grab either. We will just have to wait and see how it all turns out. 

• Indy007 likes this

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:41 AM

Better then Godzilla reboot? I didn't think 3 was bad, but Jurassic Park II was like Terminator 2 in a lot of ways, we can only wish for any sequels to match at the very least, the magnitude of the original. I hope many more movies that take on the challenge set their bar that high

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:00 AM

Don't get me started on that Godzilla reboot. I will probably go see it because my Dad will beg me to go until i give in. But Idk if I will enjoy it. 

I also don't think JP3 was that bad. I liked all of them quite well actually. The first one was the best but I don't really think they went downhill that much afterwards. 

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:10 AM

JP is one of my favorite movies of all time.

Wished they had more than just 3 at the moment. Hopefully this one will suffice.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 07:30 AM

It really looks like they're trying to knock this one out of the park. (No pun intended)

From what I've heard and seen, it's not going to be another JP3.

W2B
  • W2B

Is Awesome!

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:11 AM

Jurassic Park is one of my all time favourite movie franchises. I love all 3 and in my opinion JP3 is actually better than 2 (TLW is still great though), but JP1 is by far the best (I don't think that will ever change).

Really looking forward to Jurassic World, it's been way too long. I guess it's a little disappointing that Spielberg is not behind it, but I still believe the movie will be awesome.

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:42 PM

I think outside of JP 1, the other successors turned a bit bleak, but casting is key as well.

My folks enjoyed the first one, but it's not their typical fair, which may be a factor in overall success with a film, if the family might all enjoy watching it.

Indy007
  • Indy007

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2014 - 02:48 AM Edited by Indy007, 27 May 2014 - 02:50 AM.

I hope this forth film will return to the quality of the first two films. I read that one character will return from the original film: Dr. Henry Wu played by B.D. Wong. For those that are unfamiliar with the character, he was the InGen employee responsible for cloning the dinosaurs and filling in the DNA sequence gaps with frog DNA.

W2B
  • W2B

Is Awesome!

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 28 May 2014 - 08:35 PM

So apparently the dinosaur that will wreck havoc across the island this time round is a brand new hybrid called the Diabolus-Rex. It's a cross between a T-Rex, Velociraptor and a couple of others. I'm not sure I like the idea of a hybrid to be honest.

There will also be "friendly" trained dinosaurs, and I don't like the sound of that either.

All of a sudden I get the feeling that Jurassic World won't be as good as I thought it would be, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Here's hoping that they won't screw up the franchise I love so much...

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2014 - 10:48 PM

Hopefully the same or some of the originals will be in it.

Indy007
  • Indy007

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2014 - 11:10 PM

Hopefully the same or some of the originals will be in it.

One dude will be. B.D. Wong. He played Dr. Wu in the first film. I think that's it though.

Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 07:01 PM

So apparently the dinosaur that will wreck havoc across the island this time round is a brand new hybrid called the Diabolus-Rex. It's a cross between a T-Rex, Velociraptor and a couple of others. I'm not sure I like the idea of a hybrid to be honest.

There will also be "friendly" trained dinosaurs, and I don't like the sound of that either.

All of a sudden I get the feeling that Jurassic World won't be as good as I thought it would be, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Here's hoping that they won't screw up the franchise I love so much...

The director confirmed there won't be "friendly" dinosaur crap in it, so no need to worry. And the hybrid is just a regular dinosaur whose DNA sequence gaps were filled with other animals, not unlike the other dinosaurs in the films.

And yeah, B.D. Wong is the only returning actor.
  • Indy007 likes this

Indy007
  • Indy007

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I'm really happy about bringing a return to form in this movie. /// was just a popcorn/family adventure. I remember being so thrilled and excited to see the third movie and once I finished watching it...the first thing I wanted to do was tell the people outside waiting for the next show in the voice of Jay Sherman, "It stinks!"

tuareg
  • tuareg

Goodbye, John Marston. It's been a great pleasure!

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Yes nothing about this sounds even remotely promising. Good/bad dinos? You what? This isn't f*cking dinotopia.

I always felt like the JP telltale game was the one and true successor to the first two movies. If they made a movie based off of that everything would have been perfectly fine.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users