Warriors Of The Night

1,683 replies to this topic
Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:36 AM

Oh yeah, I forgot that you two hated one another.

SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:41 AM Edited by DAZE 101, 16 May 2013 - 01:49 AM.

No, he hated me, cause for some idiotic reason he thought I betrayed you guys, lol!
I left and that was it. Closed MY topic and left.
Never really betrayed anyone. And he called me a fat mexican, but I'm native, haha!
The the past is and so is he.
Forgive and forget that piece of trash.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:33 AM

Clawley isn't quick to forgive people, and you obviously must have done something to anger him, maybe the trash talk and saying he's a bad player made him angry?

SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:36 AM

Dude, he came at me first.
I was dumbfounded when it happened.
I didn't even know what happened.

*Sarcastic*
I Guess I Betrayed You Guys And I am Secretly Hitler!!!

WOTN GodlySkill
  • WOTN GodlySkill

WOTN since 2008.

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:19 PM

QUOTE (DAZE 101 @ Friday, May 17 2013, 01:36)

*Sarcastic*

Now look here my child. Both yourself and Clawley are little bitches. So f*ck you and get out o' here. You think you're f*cking cool, literally going on for over a year about how you were kicked out and sh*t. That sob story mingle. You think people actually want you that's why you come here repeating the same sh*t about how we think you're a traitor. Let us get real, not a single person in the clan Warriors of the Night have mentioned you yet you keep making small talk like you're bad and sh*t. Why compare yourself to Hitler if he accomplished much more than you ever will sitting here and talking sh*t. I bet your next reply was going to be "oh I Wasnt Comparing Hitler To Me You Idiot I Said Sarcastic" with that sorry looking demonstration of the English language. Go be dumbfounded somewhere else.. dude.

Kurber
  • Kurber

SRMC VP / Trilllion

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:27 PM

Do you guys want to do a 4v4 against tsm?

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:11 PM

Ask our leader Trillion, try contacting him directly since he's not constantly on GTAF like I am.

@Godly O_O

WOTN GodlySkill
  • WOTN GodlySkill

WOTN since 2008.

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:36 PM

QUOTE (Trilllion @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 21:27)

I'm not sure about my clan members but I'll do it representing WOTN.

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:51 AM

QUOTE (WOTN GodlySkill @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 23:36)
QUOTE (Trilllion @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 21:27)

I'm not sure about my clan members but I'll do it representing WOTN.

Yeah no. If you're going to do TDM's with random people with WOTN in your name. Then you will have to ask me or assassin first. If it's a no its a no. If you do it without the proper rights to do it, it will lead you to a first class ticket to getting kicked out. Also try to be nicer to people who post on our topic, there is no reason to say what you said. And really you need to learn to be more respectful of people, after all you do have WOTN in your name and represent WOTN, so when you make yourself look bad you drag the clan along with you. So far with your attitude your heading down. That's not good.

@Trillion - No, we are not doing TDM's currently. We will start being more active when GTA V is released like most clans.

SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (WOTN GodlySkill @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 21:19)

*Sarcastic*

Now look here my child. Both yourself and Clawley are little bitches. So f*ck you and get out o' here. You think you're f*cking cool, literally going on for over a year about how you were kicked out and sh*t. That sob story mingle. You think people actually want you that's why you come here repeating the same sh*t about how we think you're a traitor. Let us get real, not a single person in the clan Warriors of the Night have mentioned you yet you keep making small talk like you're bad and sh*t. Why compare yourself to Hitler if he accomplished much more than you ever will sitting here and talking sh*t. I bet your next reply was going to be "oh I Wasnt Comparing Hitler To Me You Idiot I Said Sarcastic" with that sorry looking demonstration of the English language. Go be dumbfounded somewhere else.. dude.

Yeah, you're right, I got kicked out.
Not I messaged Kiwi saying I am leaving for a new start with a new and up and coming clan called.
The Golden Troopers, I was a founder and Clawley got mad at me and called me a fat Mexican piece of sh*t on WOTN's website. And I am hot sh*t on here compared to you.
I actually do something for multiple clans and the community.
I contribute USEFUL traits, while you don't.
Sorry, Kiwi, didn't want a flame war, and I'm not gonna start one.
But I simply had to reply to the lies he said.

I am done, Kiwi, if you wish me not to post here. PM me.
Or if YOU, not 'Goldy' need any GFX upgrades, the Heroes will gladly help you and your clan out.

Later.

WOTN GodlySkill
  • WOTN GodlySkill

WOTN since 2008.

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:48 AM Edited by WOTN GodlySkill, 21 May 2013 - 12:53 AM.

QUOTE (DAZE 101 @ Monday, May 20 2013, 22:03)

*Sarcastic*

Not I messaged Kiwi saying I am leaving for a new start with a new and up and coming clan called.
The Golden Troopers, I was a founder and Clawley got mad at me and called me a fat Mexican piece of sh*t on WOTN's website. And I am hot sh*t on here compared to you.

Or if YOU, not 'Goldy' need any GFX upgrades, the Heroes will gladly help you and your clan out.

Later.

You're still f*cking preaching. Get the f*ck out of here bruv. I'll f*ckin' deck you in, sware on me mum.

Evil Flyin Kiwi: 'Ey bitch, every time I try to talk to any of your little vice leader children I get hit with some witty little remark. For example; "You're out of the clan." Like what the f*ck? You sign up for sh*t and you don't even do it. "Oh, I'm with the love of my life right now." So what my nigg'? Leave it to someone else if you plan to be completely useless.

SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:23 AM

I'm surprised this pretentious guy is still in WOTN.
I'm gone later. Godly... We all have to grow up sometime.
Start soon, kid.

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:57 AM

QUOTE (WOTN GodlySkill @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 00:48)
QUOTE (DAZE 101 @ Monday, May 20 2013, 22:03)

*Sarcastic*

Later.

You're still f*cking preaching. Get the f*ck out of here bruv. I'll f*ckin' deck you in, sware on me mum.

Evil Flyin Kiwi: 'Ey bitch, every time I try to talk to any of your little vice leader children I get hit with some witty little remark. For example; "You're out of the clan." Like what the f*ck? You sign up for sh*t and you don't even do it. "Oh, I'm with the love of my life right now." So what my nigg'? Leave it to someone else if you plan to be completely useless.

Well now your out of the clan. Learn some respect for other people and maybe you can re join when we start playing GTA 5.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:09 AM

QUOTE (WOTN GodlySkill @ Sunday, May 19 2013, 16:19)

*Sarcastic*

I've sat here long enough and have been reading this stupid bullsh*t between you two. On behalf of Daze, I can tell he was more than mature and somewhat peaceful out of the ordeal and to this topic. No matter the beef between you two or your gang and him. Take it to PM.. the childish and immature post that I just read shouldn't even take place in public. As a "Co-Founder' or whatever of this gang, you should act more appropriate and make the name look good. Not only have I helped you guys in the past with work but to see a post of that magnitude, I've lost abit of respect for you guys.

You might talk sh*t like that with Daze bc you two have a past, but I promise you boy, you ever bring it to the public eye again and we'll have problems. I stand here and out of reputation I humbly ask and expect Warlord to take the appropriate action to this nonsense. Daze, out of respect for the Heroes, please don't come in here and argue.. I know you were mature about it but it's not needed.

Warlord, if any of this caused you inconvenience, I'm sorry. Seems the past has heated up an old debate and your member Godly got abit carried away with it. I'll talk with my guy and make sure it doesn't happen in the future. But I think the way Godly went about it was the wrong way and impacted your club in a sense that is intolerable, atleast to myself. But while typing this I just now noticed that you took the right action and with that I'll leave temporarily. Again, sorry for any disruption and hope things can continue to be alright between us and your gang.

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:31 AM

@Gunwrath - It's no big deal, and don't worry I don't mind people posting on here. It's nice to have a discussion with new people every so often, but that's also why I like to stay away from other clan pages, it usually causes drama, and a lot of negativity. I have no problem with you or your clan you can post anytime just as long as it's not random insults or attempts to start a flame war.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:17 AM

No worries man, I've taken care of it.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:33 AM

@Godly, you need to show a little more f*cking respect for Brandon, you're being incredibly childish, you need to act your age and learn to listen to orders

@GunWrath, don't let Godly make you think all the WOTN members are bad, almost all of them are good people, just one or two bad one makes the whole bunch look bad.

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:21 PM

Well not that that's all settled.
Looks like there is gonna be another Triple XP event for Max Payne.

WOTN GodlySkill
  • WOTN GodlySkill

WOTN since 2008.

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:15 AM

QUOTE (WOTN Warlord @ Thursday, May 23 2013, 23:21)

When is that?

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:40 AM

QUOTE (WOTN GodlySkill @ Friday, May 24 2013, 01:15)

When is that?

Apparently this weekend, do you have Max Payne?

WOTN GodlySkill
  • WOTN GodlySkill

WOTN since 2008.

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE (WOTN Warlord @ Friday, May 24 2013, 02:40)
QUOTE (WOTN GodlySkill @ Friday, May 24 2013, 01:15)

When is that?

Apparently this weekend, do you have Max Payne?

Yeah, I have Max Payne.

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:48 AM

Well Triple XP is still going, we won 7 - 0 Fueds yesterday all the clans were pretty tough.
Here's a pic from on of the matches
user posted image

@GodlySkill - message me next time your on I'll invite you to a party and help you level and show you some neat tricks to do better.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:00 AM

Good Kill/Death ratio man, do you know if the triple XP event is still going on?

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:11 AM

QUOTE (Shenmue18 @ Monday, May 27 2013, 06:00)
Good Kill/Death ratio man, do you know if the triple XP event is still going on?

Apparently its going till Tuesday morning.
We already have 10 mil XP now plus the K/D for the clan went up again.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:28 AM

Nice, you guys have to be in the top 100 for clan XP by now? When it comes to actual clans and not the ones you can just join on the game menu.

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:26 AM

QUOTE (Shenmue18 @ Wednesday, May 29 2013, 03:28)
Nice, you guys have to be in the top 100 for clan XP by now? When it comes to actual clans and not the ones you can just join on the game menu.

Yeah we're about #72 for 21-50 crews. We've been playing a lot more a long with doing more fueds, it's been pretty fun.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:35 PM

Man, you're going to be SET for GTA V.

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:56 AM

QUOTE (Shenmue18 @ Thursday, May 30 2013, 12:35)
Man, you're going to be SET for GTA V.

Well pretty much, have been recruiting a lot of new people on Max Payne for xp for GTA V.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:43 PM

Well, I got Max Payne 3, already got to level 5 last night, I'll try to play some more later today.

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:45 AM

QUOTE (Shenmue18 @ Saturday, Jun 29 2013, 18:43)
Well, I got Max Payne 3, already got to level 5 last night, I'll try to play some more later today.

That's good we could use some extra people getting XP, right now the crew is almost up to 11 mil.
Nice Naruto Pic Btw.

The online users list is currently unavailable due to maintenance but will return in 5 minutes.