Photo

Warriors Of The Night

1,669 replies to this topic
WOTN GodlySkill
  • WOTN GodlySkill

WOTN since 2008.

• Members

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:00 PM

We're up against The Legion. Assuming this will be on the original GTA IV, those f*ckers are getting smacked.

http://www.gtaforums...pic=540426&st=0

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:06 PM

When are we doing this?

WOTN GodlySkill
  • WOTN GodlySkill

WOTN since 2008.

• Members

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE (Shenmue18 @ Saturday, Mar 23 2013, 17:06)
When are we doing this?

March 21 - 25. If we don't do it by the 25th I believe we're disqualified.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:48 PM

So, how many people will be in the match?

WOTN GodlySkill
  • WOTN GodlySkill

WOTN since 2008.

• Members

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:47 PM Edited by WOTN GodlySkill, 24 March 2013 - 03:09 AM.

QUOTE (Shenmue18 @ Saturday, Mar 23 2013, 17:48)
So, how many people will be in the match?

Two through eight on each team.

However, it depends on how many people are available on both sides. For example, if we brought 5 and The Legion brought 4 we would have to do a 4v4 and exclude one of our members.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:23 PM

Thought Ill give you some intel before you fight Brotherhood of Bads/The Legion of Unstable Children.

They love shotguns and corner glitching, will use as much as possible. Grenades have always been a large part of their combat aresenal, and dont put it past them. They will use an RPG if it feels necessary to them even if you say no. They will argue rules (aka they say a team should be disqualified for using a chopper when no rules were stated that choppers were off-limits). And if they get desperate, they'll call in third party to farm kills. They've once even had a laggy modder in the game said they were "Spectating" that flew a red blackhawk to them and attempted (couldn't because my bullets hurt too much) to air-lift them.

So have fun smashing kids out there boys and remember, keep the caputre card on.

WOTN GodlySkill
  • WOTN GodlySkill

WOTN since 2008.

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:21 AM

QUOTE (Officer Will Troll @ Saturday, Mar 23 2013, 22:23)
Thought Ill give you some intel before you fight Brotherhood of Bads/The Legion of Unstable Children.

They love shotguns and corner glitching, will use as much as possible. Grenades have always been a large part of their combat aresenal, and dont put it past them. They will use an RPG if it feels necessary to them even if you say no. They will argue rules (aka they say a team should be disqualified for using a chopper when no rules were stated that choppers were off-limits). And if they get desperate, they'll call in third party to farm kills. They've once even had a laggy modder in the game said they were "Spectating" that flew a red blackhawk to them and attempted (couldn't because my bullets hurt too much) to air-lift them.

So have fun smashing kids out there boys and remember, keep the caputre card on.

Do you really do Team Deathmatches with all weapons?

Over in this hood we do it like Triple O.G's, assault rifles.

Who gives a f*ck if they corner glitch, I'll run up to the f*ckers and stab them in the face.

Thanks for the information babes.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:21 AM

Honestly I wish there was a way you could pick an choose, I'd like to have assault rifles and snipers, since I like to snipe fools : P.

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:48 AM

Thanks for the info.
Hmm, I thought it would be with assault rifles only though.
Hopefully we don't have to do all weapons.

WOTN GodlySkill
  • WOTN GodlySkill

WOTN since 2008.

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:46 AM

QUOTE (WOTN Warlord @ Sunday, Mar 24 2013, 03:48)

Thanks for the info.
Hmm, I thought it would be with assault rifles only though.
Hopefully we don't have to do all weapons.

I believe we're the home team so we pick that.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:48 AM

Either way it's no big deal, we can win with just assault rifles or any weapons.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:44 PM

QUOTE (WOTN GodlySkill @ Saturday, Mar 23 2013, 19:21)

Do you really do Team Deathmatches with all weapons?

Over in this hood we do it like Triple O.G's, assault rifles.

Who gives a f*ck if they corner glitch, I'll run up to the f*ckers and stab them in the face.

Thanks for the information babes.

We used to do powerful (Gotta love those MP5's) when it was our turn. But they'll disregard any rules. Its fun though when you call them out on it too, because one of Rofl's first resorts is he'll sh*t-talk about 9/11. It's good stuff, they're some of the funnest retards to face.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:02 PM

What do you mean he'll sh*t talk about 9/11?

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:51 PM

So when are you lot getting on? It cant be too late.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:14 PM

QUOTE (Shenmue18 @ Sunday, Mar 24 2013, 11:02)
What do you mean he'll sh*t talk about 9/11?

He'll just talk sh*t, assume you're all Americans, and assume that for some reason that is was Americas fault that 9/11 happened and that was a mistake on our end.

See, when Rofl gets mad, he's not intelligent enough to come up with a decent argument, so his first resort is a common resort amongst his people. They immediately assume you're American, sh*t-talk you because of it (often stating that Americans are fat and something about 9/11, mostly trying to provoke a response due to the history and nature of the attack) and then try to return with a rebuttal, something usually where he tries to claim that his country is great or something like that.

That's the typical game plan for Rofl, however anyone intelligent will clearly deflect his fail attempts. But it is pretty funny to listen to.

Protip: Sing London Bridges Falling Down. He'll rage.

xLs DeViLzZz
  • xLs DeViLzZz

I Approve. Inexperienced GFX Artist. Leader of Team Legacy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:52 PM

In law, the rebuttal is a form of evidence that is presented to contradict or nullify other evidence that has been presented by an adverse party. By analogy the same term is used in politics and public affairs to refer to the informal process by which statements, designed to refute or negate specific arguments put forward by opponents, are deployed in the media.
Taken from: Wikipedia
The word in your rant has no place and doesn't make sense.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:59 PM

You're not very smart are you oTFKo? Seeing as you had to look up rebuttal to know the meaning. Also, yes it makes sense you moron, words can have more then one meaning, to rebuttal something also means that you refute a point made in an argument. So the word he used perfectly fits what he wanted to state.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:03 PM Edited by Officer Will Troll, 24 March 2013 - 10:45 PM.

I like when retards come around and think they're cool because they can Google a word. Keep in mind, not everything you read off Wikipedia is legitimate, Wikipedia pages can be edited by anyone.

The lack of intelligence in this forum is ridiculous.

I remember TFK from the days fighting BoB. They were bad, Rofl used them to replace the faction members he didn't have, and they got their sh*t kicked in and rage quit from the game before it ended, leaving BoB to fend for themselves. Good times.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:42 AM

Yeah, there are some cool people, but to many idiots.

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:38 PM

QUOTE (Officer Will Troll @ Sunday, Mar 24 2013, 22:03)
I like when retards come around and think they're cool because they can Google a word. Keep in mind, not everything you read off Wikipedia is legitimate, Wikipedia pages can be edited by anyone.

The lack of intelligence in this forum is ridiculous.

I remember TFK from the days fighting BoB. They were bad, Rofl used them to replace the faction members he didn't have, and they got their sh*t kicked in and rage quit from the game before it ended, leaving BoB to fend for themselves. Good times.

Anytime we faced BoB they would always cheat.
I have a few videos of it still I think.
Anyways we might face the Legion when we have the appropriate members on.

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

The Warriors

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:47 PM

What do you mean by cheating?

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:08 PM

Pretty sure he means getting in helicopters. Most clans say no helis and I'm pretty sure they cheated and broke the rule.

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE (Shenmue18 @ Monday, Mar 25 2013, 17:08)
Pretty sure he means getting in helicopters. Most clans say no helis and I'm pretty sure they cheated and broke the rule.

Well not only that, the second game we played in they wanted to have powerful weapons on. We say no rockets, they agree. They get them immediately. Then they get in helicopters. Any game they would play in and start losing they always got into helicopters. And we still beat them even though they tried to cheat.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:11 PM

Man, that's pretty sad right there.

SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:11 AM

Damn, that's bad.
Noice, congrats on the win.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:04 AM

So, what has ever one been up to recently?

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:15 PM

QUOTE (DAZE 101 @ Wednesday, Mar 27 2013, 02:11)
Damn, that's bad.
Noice, congrats on the win.

What win? They haven't faced us yet!

How's about tonight then?

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:52 PM

I'd be game, but it all depends on what Brandon/Warlord has to say about it.

SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:03 PM

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Tuesday, Mar 19 2013, 01:22)
Hey guys, just reminding you, the deadline for fixture 1 is soon for the Gang League 2013 (next monday) - http://www.gtaforums...st&p=1062303931

You're up against The Legion, please get it done soon as possible by the deadline!

I believe the deadline has passed.

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:05 PM

QUOTE (DAZE 101 @ Thursday, Mar 28 2013, 20:03)
QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Tuesday, Mar 19 2013, 01:22)
Hey guys, just reminding you, the deadline for fixture 1 is soon for the Gang League 2013 (next monday) - http://www.gtaforums...st&p=1062303931

You're up against The Legion, please get it done soon as possible by the deadline!

I believe the deadline has passed.

Yeah it has...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users