Warriors Of The Night

1,665 replies to this topic
WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2012 - 06:24 AM

QUOTE (DAZE 101 @ Friday, Jul 6 2012, 06:15)
Exactly what the f*ck did I do?!

Apparently you were causing problems with clans we didn't want to, as well as assassinating friendly people. You also go solo to much and not work with brothers. And you were also causing problems with some of people from drivebye's chapter.

SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 06:31 AM

You knew I always caused problems with clans. Yet again who doesn't in the clan? So what Ingo solo? It makes me better rather than relying on the little noobs we used to recruit. I never work well? I don't work well with anyone. But I prove my worthiness don't I? I obviously got to Warchief for some reason. And f*ck drivebye!

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2012 - 06:32 AM

QUOTE (DAZE 101 @ Friday, Jul 6 2012, 06:31)
You knew I always caused problems with clans. Yet again who doesn't in the clan? So what Ingo solo? It makes me better rather than relying on the little noobs we used to recruit. I never work well? I don't work well with anyone. But I prove my worthiness don't I? I obviously got to Warchief for some reason. And f*ck drivebye!

Try to work things out with drivebye's chapter if you can.

SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:43 AM

I don't have to work sh*t out with that f*cking mooch. He's the one who makes you look bad. He's chapter is filled with squeakers.

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:08 AM

Drivebye is a good leader, and his chapter has gotten a lot better.

SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 07:57 PM Edited by DAZE 101, 06 July 2012 - 08:00 PM.

Now your boasting his chapter?
What happened to my idea of making different chapters like 6 months ago?
You said let's keep on one. All their chapter does is fill freemodes with their members. once they can't handle like 5 guys they kick them out. I seen it firsth hand. really quite pathetic. And correct me if I'm wrong isn't that the one thing you were against? Filling freemodes? Good leader? Bullsh*t. UTM had a better leader and that ain't saying much about his leadership. How many members does he have in his chaper? Let me quess... 526? Yeah, right. Kid doesn't even have like 20 members. he does nothing but mooch off you. Always has and always will. With kids like that in the clan is why I prefered to go solo all the time. Instead of getting ridiculed by you and listening to annoying squekers and having to babysit them.

Boss Greaser
  • Boss Greaser

Together We Rise!

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (DAZE 101 @ Friday, Jul 6 2012, 11:57)
Now your boasting his chapter?
What happened to my idea of making different chapters like 6 months ago?
You said let's keep on one. All their chapter does is fill freemodes with their members. once they can't handle like 5 guys they kick them out. I seen it firsth hand. really quite pathetic. And correct me if I'm wrong isn't that the one thing you were against? Filling freemodes? Good leader? Bullsh*t. UTM had a better leader and that ain't saying much about his leadership. How many members does he have in his chaper? Let me quess... 526? Yeah, right. Kid doesn't even have like 20 members. he does nothing but mooch off you. Always has and always will. With kids like that in the clan is why I prefered to go solo all the time. Instead of getting ridiculed by you and listening to annoying squekers and having to babysit them.

f*ckING RIGHT. SOMEONE SEES WHAT I GOD DAMN SEE.

Drivebye is a f*cking mooch like DAZE said. His clan is filled with squeekers! You have to see that god damn drivebye is doing all that assassinating. The hell DAZE did that? He talked sh*t? Bullsh*t bro. Daze has had your back forever. While Drivebye just joined and acts like he runs the god damn place. And you let him! You might as well call it his clan! I wanted a alliance with you guys. Before you guys, before you kiwi didn't even get online. I was talking to drivebye in a party just me and him and Captain Mclucky. This is the exact words and conversation.

Me: Drivebye, I was talking with kiwi about a alliance and how sorry I was. I don't think we should live in the past for it's a video game yeah? So what do you say man?

Drivebye: HAHAHA, look at the, AHAHAA, Balls Greasy coming back on his hands and knees. Haha the answer is no Balls Greasy.

Captain: Wow dude thats f*cked.

We both leave the party.

Then suddenly you get online and I talk about the alliance thing Drivebye is a whole damn other person. He's a f*cking user. I'm tired of seeing WOTN turn to sh*t just cause of drivebyes sh*t.

WOTN GodlySkill
  • WOTN GodlySkill

WOTN since 2008.

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:42 PM Edited by WOTN GodlySkill, 06 July 2012 - 08:48 PM.

QUOTE (DAZE 101 @ Friday, Jul 6 2012, 00:31)
I'm thinking about coming back. TGT isn't working out for me. Give me the rank of Prospect. I'll earn my place back into the clan. I am a Warrior of the Night!

user posted image

No. One time i joined your party and you and TGT president were in the middle of talking about assassinating kiwi good game son.

@ boss greaser Bye.

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:57 PM Edited by WOTN Warlord, 06 July 2012 - 09:01 PM.

Is that true Daze?

@Boss Greaser - You don't know much about me and Daze. And about Drivebye, sorry I can't do much about that anymore.

SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:45 PM Edited by DAZE 101, 06 July 2012 - 10:57 PM.

xTGTx PRESID3NT Was discussing it with me and a few of the other of our members. I said no due to respect to you. Godly joined multiple times and we kept kicking him out of the party due to the fact he never said sh*t. We then continued to pown the f*ck out of him til he raged and left the game. So chose who to believe. Me or the person who constantly got kicked out of WOTN.
Final thought if we wanted to assassinate you, you would already be on YouTube. We discussed it that night and I rejected the idea. Me and Pres are 50-50 and I said no to it.

WOTN GodlySkill
  • WOTN GodlySkill

WOTN since 2008.

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:36 PM

QUOTE (DAZE 101 @ Friday, Jul 6 2012, 22:45)
xTGTx PRESID3NT Was discussing it with me and a few of the other of our members. I said no due to respect to you. Godly joined multiple times and we kept kicking him out of the party due to the fact he never said sh*t. We then continued to pown the f*ck out of  him til he raged and left the game. So chose who to believe. Me or the person who constantly got kicked out of WOTN.
Final thought if we wanted to assassinate you, you would already be on YouTube. We discussed it that night and I rejected the idea. Me and Pres are 50-50 and I said no to it.

I have never been kicked out of WOTN I left once. You powned me? first of all TGT President= Script modder, and i got more kills off of you then you and president got off of me.

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:46 PM

QUOTE (DAZE 101 @ Friday, Jul 6 2012, 22:45)
xTGTx PRESID3NT Was discussing it with me and a few of the other of our members. I said no due to respect to you. Godly joined multiple times and we kept kicking him out of the party due to the fact he never said sh*t. We then continued to pown the f*ck out of him til he raged and left the game. So chose who to believe. Me or the person who constantly got kicked out of WOTN.

Daze again with your ego, if you tried to assassinate me I would spawn kill the guy you sent. As for now I don't really know what to think about this whole scenario.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 07 July 2012 - 01:59 AM

Kiwi...

I really don't want to pull old skeletons out of the closet but this situation calls for it...

Since your inadequete clan has joined GTAF, the only one I respect was Daze...

Drivebye is excrement along with all of the morons stupid enough to join his piece of sh*t clan The Lost Ghettos, some f*cked up mutant hybrid of morons, 5 year olds, and massive inbreeding...

Of course, you think I'm trying to talk sh*t again, but I'm stating facts. You're a f*cking moron for taking some 3 year olds word over someone who's had your back since day 1 AND someone who gave WOTN a name on GTAF... In private conversations, I spoke to Daze, and I casually tossed out the idea of a coup (If you even know what that means). He refused, and lectured me because of respect for you. Respect. And if you don't respect your former co-leader enough to even give him a damned second chance and you'll take the word of a bunch of people who probably want him out of the picture, then I'm damned sure that you don't deserve the respect of a lot of people, including Daze...

I'm done, you can reply, I want you to. But this is my only post.

Duke Mancini
  • Duke Mancini

S.C.A.R Special Combat and Recon

• Members

Posted 07 July 2012 - 02:01 AM

QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Friday, Jul 6 2012, 19:59)
Kiwi...

I really don't want to pull old skeletons out of the closet but this situation calls for it...

Since your inadequete clan has joined GTAF, the only one I respect was Daze...

Drivebye is excrement along with all of the morons stupid enough to join his piece of sh*t clan The Lost Ghettos, some f*cked up mutant hybrid of morons, 5 year olds, and massive inbreeding...

Of course, you think I'm trying to talk sh*t again, but I'm stating facts. You're a f*cking moron for taking some 3 year olds word over someone who's had your back since day 1 AND someone who gave WOTN a name on GTAF... In private conversations, I spoke to Daze, and I casually tossed out the idea of a coup (If you even know what that means). He refused, and lectured me because of respect for you. Respect. And if you don't respect your former co-leader enough to even give him a damned second chance and you'll take the word of a bunch of people who probably want him out of the picture, then I'm damned sure that you don't deserve the respect of a lot of people, including Daze...

Amen to that icon14.gif
Anyways Godly is the reason you get locked time and time again.
He doesn't know how to shut his mouth.
Going on to other peoples pages just to flame people is giving your clan a bad rep.

Just my 2 cents

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2012 - 02:06 AM

Though I agree with MIDEVL, (Somehow I don't think Daze is that bad...very odd) I'll keep off that topic.

The question I was curious.

Are the Warriors of the Night interested in an Alliance with the "Soviets of the Night?"

Mazzerd
  • Mazzerd

08 Groundsman, 12 Pilot

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 July 2012 - 02:19 AM

Hey kiwi can you please talk to drivebye to stop being a dick to me. He keeps harrasing me and my new clan. It even went so far that drivebye challenged my new clan to a tdm. After we smacked him I said I was sorry for leaving but he just won't stop. I really need your help. This is ruing our friendship.

WOTN GodlySkill
  • WOTN GodlySkill

WOTN since 2008.

• Members

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:08 AM

QUOTE (Mazzerd @ Saturday, Jul 7 2012, 02:19)
Hey kiwi can you please talk to drivebye to stop being a dick to me. He keeps harrasing me and my new clan. It even went so far that drivebye challenged my new clan to a tdm. After we smacked him I said I was sorry for leaving but he just won't stop. I really need your help. This is ruing our friendship.

ruining*

Boss Greaser
  • Boss Greaser

Together We Rise!

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:11 AM

QUOTE (Mazzerd @ Friday, Jul 6 2012, 18:19)

He wont. He always lacks respect to former friends. Even if they say sorry. He won't stop. Get in line mazzerd. This is what freedom fighters do. Take down people like drivebye for the greater good. cool.gif

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:39 AM Edited by WOTN Warlord, 07 July 2012 - 04:44 AM.

QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Saturday, Jul 7 2012, 01:59)
Kiwi...

Since your inadequate clan has joined GTAF, the only one I respect was Daze...

I am fully aware of my relationship with daze there is no need to remind me. I respect Daze as much as he respects me, that is why I wanted to continue being friends after he left the clan.

@Duke Mancini - Your two cents are unwelcome.

@Officer Will Troll - I have never had a REAL problem with you guys so I wouldn't mind. I just have to get my clan straightened out.

@Mazzerd - I'm sorry about that, I have been trying to show drivebye how to lead. I'm going to have to get on more to help out with the clan.

@Boss Greaser - Please recruit somewhere else.

I mean no offense but it annoys be when people like to stick their noses in other peoples business. But if you come into our clan topic insulting my friends, don't expect kindness. What happens or what I do is none of your business. Good day to you sir.

@Daze - You will always be my brother through thick and thin, but there is so much sh*t going on in my own life its hard to make a game top priority. Right now the clan seems to be going through hard times.... Again. I have been betrayed many times, but I'm glad I was able to meet a good friend. Let me deal with everything that is going on, I will not forget my friends... Especially my family.

Dilo
  • Dilo

Bagel- Goodluck. With Dilo anything is possible.

• Members

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:51 AM

QUOTE (Dilo @ Thursday, Jul 5 2012, 06:26)
QUOTE (WOTN Warlord @ Thursday, Jul 5 2012, 06:07)
QUOTE (GunWrath @ Thursday, Jul 5 2012, 00:50)
The bickering that happens between gangs is getting ridiculous..  whatsthat.gif

You folks should try to respect each other, and if you can't respect each other then just stay out of each others topics. Isn't that the point of the topics in Gangs? For members, recruits and other gang members to converse all in an appropriate manner or to simply organize matches or talk about gang-related subjects? Not to haze, insult or bash just for the hell of it or to pick on other players. Playfully is fine, but to be shear rude is another thing.

Not to say it's all of you, but some of you really make the Multiplayer Community for GTAIV look immature and not worth a visit. Think about your actions.  icon14.gif

I've found it pretty normal competing clans argue, considering it happens all the time on xbox it wouldn't be any different on a forum. You can't expect everyone to act maturely when they are wearing the mask of the internet. People turn into dicks just because they can. They don't have to be witty or smart because it has no REAL consequence. Asking everyone to be mature on GTAForums is like asking for world peace. It ain't ever gonna happen.

Personally, i don't think its about respect. Since it is over online video games and forums.

Now, what this forum needs is an injection of Maturity, at least set the standards higher just a tad when speaking on others Threads or in public. More so in other threads. Not an MC, Not a Mafia, Not a Military Clan, Nor an Irish Gang.

You can say all you want in pm's, Multi-player, hell even in your own threads.

Then again, most of you will take this as a grain of salt, or say "You know what Dilo, you're right" and then just continue to argue and spam.

So in essence, I Honestly Don't Give A Flying Fack how you respond to this.

I'll sit back and continuing what i normally do, Respecting Myself and not giving a fack if you respect me or not. I honestly can say i don't completely respect anyone over online gaming and forums.

So go ahead chaps, click "Reply" and type your reply and get on with it.

Give this a look at wotn. Might help.

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:52 AM

I'm sorry Dilo... But no one cares.

Dilo
  • Dilo

• Members

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:58 AM

QUOTE (WOTN Warlord @ Saturday, Jul 7 2012, 04:52)
I'm sorry Dilo... But no one cares.

Well, just a bit of advice for you. I'll leave there for you ponder at.

WOTN GodlySkill
  • WOTN GodlySkill

WOTN since 2008.

• Members

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:03 AM

QUOTE (WOTN Warlord @ Saturday, Jul 7 2012, 04:39)
QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Saturday, Jul 7 2012, 01:59)
Kiwi...

Since your inadequate clan has joined GTAF, the only one I respect was Daze...

I am fully aware of my relationship with daze there is no need to remind me. I respect Daze as much as he respects me, that is why I wanted to continue being friends after he left the clan.

@Duke Mancini - Your two cents are unwelcome.

@Officer Will Troll - I have never had a REAL problem with you guys so I wouldn't mind. I just have to get my clan straightened out.

@Mazzerd - I'm sorry about that, I have been trying to show drivebye how to lead. I'm going to have to get on more to help out with the clan.

@Boss Greaser - Please recruit somewhere else.

I mean no offense but it annoys be when people like to stick their noses in other peoples business. But if you come into our clan topic insulting my friends, don't expect kindness. What happens or what I do is none of your business. Good day to you sir.

@Daze - You will always be my brother through thick and thin, but there is so much sh*t going on in my own life its hard to make a game top priority. Right now the clan seems to be going through hard times.... Again. I have been betrayed many times, but I'm glad I was able to meet a good friend. Let me deal with everything that is going on, I will not forget my friends... Especially my family.

nice post. good job son.

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:07 AM

QUOTE (Dilo @ Saturday, Jul 7 2012, 04:51)

You folks should try to respect each other, and if you can't respect each other then just stay out of each others topics. Isn't that the point of the topics in Gangs? For members, recruits and other gang members to converse all in an appropriate manner or to simply organize matches or talk about gang-related subjects? Not to haze, insult or bash just for the hell of it or to pick on other players. Playfully is fine, but to be shear rude is another thing.

Not to say it's all of you, but some of you really make the Multiplayer Community for GTAIV look immature and not worth a visit. Think about your actions.  icon14.gif

I've found it pretty normal competing clans argue, considering it happens all the time on xbox it wouldn't be any different on a forum. You can't expect everyone to act maturely when they are wearing the mask of the internet. People turn into dicks just because they can. They don't have to be witty or smart because it has no REAL consequence. Asking everyone to be mature on GTAForums is like asking for world peace. It ain't ever gonna happen.

Personally, i don't think its about respect. Since it is over online video games and forums.

Now, what this forum needs is an injection of Maturity, at least set the standards higher just a tad when speaking on others Threads or in public. More so in other threads. Not an MC, Not a Mafia, Not a Military Clan, Nor an Irish Gang.

Then again, most of you will take this as a grain of salt, or say "You know what Dilo, you're right" and then just continue to argue and spam.

I'll sit back and continuing what i normally do, Respecting Myself and not giving a fack if you respect me or not. I honestly can say i don't completely respect anyone over online gaming and forums.

Not to barge into the topic here, this is purely directed towards Dilo.

What ever happened to those conversations we would have spanning for about 3-5pages? cool.gif Not too sure why but that post somehow sparked that thought into my mind icon14.gif May have been reminiscing about good times on the forums... well, most recent good times Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Dilo
  • Dilo

• Members

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:14 AM

QUOTE (Mr White0161 @ Saturday, Jul 7 2012, 05:07)
QUOTE (Dilo @ Saturday, Jul 7 2012, 04:51)

Not to barge into the topic here, this is purely directed towards Dilo.

What ever happened to those conversations we would have spanning for about 3-5pages? cool.gif Not too sure why but that post somehow sparked that thought into my mind icon14.gif May have been reminiscing about good times on the forums... well, most recent good times Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Head over to a topic about to appear, it'll happen thear (there, trying to make it rhyme to make it romantic.. working?)

F.O.R.S.C.O.M.
  • F.O.R.S.C.O.M.

Freedom's Guardian

• Members

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:39 AM

user posted image

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

user posted image

United States Army Forces Command would like to set up an alliance, joint operations, or a friendly friendship with Warriors of the night.
We have been on good terms with your Military chapter but its leader isnt working out for us. Maybe we can speak with the top leader if not a problem.
Thank you.

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:47 AM

QUOTE (F.O.R.S.C.O.M. @ Saturday, Jul 7 2012, 05:39)
user posted image

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

user posted image

United States Army Forces Command would like to set up an alliance, joint operations, or a friendly friendship with Warriors of the night.
We have been on good terms with your Military chapter but its leader isnt working out for us. Maybe we can speak with the top leader if not a problem.
Thank you.

Yeah Sounds fine Just send me a message tomorrow when I hop on.

Warrior Mancini
  • Warrior Mancini

Mr.Badass

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:23 AM

Me and my military would like to see if we can workout an alliance

WOTN GodlySkill
  • WOTN GodlySkill

WOTN since 2008.

• Members

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:39 PM

………………….._,,-~’’’―――’’~-,,
………………..,-‘’ ; ; ;_,,---,,_ ; ;’’-,…………………………….._,,,---,,_
……………….,’ ; ; ;,-‘ , , , , , ‘-, ; ;’-,,,,---~~’’’’’’~--,,,_…..,,-~’’ ; ; ; ;__;’-,
……………….| ; ; ;,’ , , , _,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ―’’~’-,,_ ,,-~’’ , , ‘, ;’,
……………….’, ; ; ‘-, ,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-, , , , , ,’ ; |
…………………’, ; ;,’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-, , ,-‘ ;,-‘
………………….,’-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-‘ ;,,-‘
………………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;__ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,’
………………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’―: : ’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _ ; ; ; ; ;’,
……………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;| : : : : : ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’―: ―’’-, ; ; ;’,
…………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,_: : _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | : : : : : ; ; ; |
……………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ―― ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,,_ : :,-‘ ; ; ; ;|
…………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-~’’ , , , , ,,,-~~-, , , , _ ; ; ;―― ; ; ; ; ;|
..…………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ , , , , , , ,( : : : : , , , ,’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|
……….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’, , , , , , , , ,’~---~’’ , , , , , ,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
…….,-‘’ ; _, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’~-,,,,--~~’’’―’’’~-,,_ , ,_,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
….,-‘’-~’’,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; | . . . . . . ,’; ,’’― ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,_ ; ‘-,
……….,’ ; ;,-, ; ;, ; ; ;, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ;’, . . . . .,’ ;,’ ; ; ; ;, ; ; ;,’-, ; ;,’ ‘’~--‘’’
………,’-~’ ,-‘-~’’ ‘, ,-‘ ‘, ,,- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ‘~-,,,-‘’ ; ,’ ; ; ; ; ‘, ;,-‘’ ; ‘, ,-‘,
……….,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ‘’ ; ; ;’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’-,,_ ; ; ; _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ;’-‘’ ; ; ; ‘’ ; ;’-,
……..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;――’’― ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,
……,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,
…..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|..’-,_ ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…….’’’,-~’ ; ; ; ; ; ,’
…,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’~-,,,,,--~~’’’’’’~-,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…..,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-
…| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘
…’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’….’, ; ; ; ; _,,-‘’
….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…….’’~~’’―
…..’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;_,,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘
………’’~-,,_ ; ; ; ; _,,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘
………..| ; ; ;――’’’’― ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘
………..’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘
…………| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|
…………’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ~-,,___ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
………….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘….’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
………..,’ ‘- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’……….’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
……….,’ ; ;’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-‘…………….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’…………………’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |
……..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘………………………’’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |
……..| ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…………………………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’
……..| ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’………………………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’’
……..| ; ; ; ; ; ;,’……………………….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘
……..’,_ , ; , ;,’……………………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘
………’,,’,―,’,’’|……………………….| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘--,,
………….―…’’………………………..’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’~,,
……………………………………………’’-,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’~-,,
………………………………………………..’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ,,_ ; ;’-,’’-,
…………………………………………………..’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,__,--.
……………………………………………………’-, ; ; ;,,-~’’’ , ,|, |
………………………………………………………’’~-‘’_ , , ,,’,_/--‘

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:52 PM Edited by WOTN Warlord, 08 July 2012 - 08:55 PM.

QUOTE (Warrior Mancini @ Sunday, Jul 8 2012, 08:23)
Me and my military would like to see if we can workout an alliance

What Military is that?

@GodlySkill - Nice Pedo Bear.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users