Photo

Warriors Of The Night

1,687 replies to this topic
Mister Crowley
  • Mister Crowley

We Should Go Out And Swashbuckle

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:58 PM

QUOTE (Mr.Funny12 @ Tuesday, Jul 3 2012, 23:52)
QUOTE (Mister Crowley @ Tuesday, Jul 3 2012, 23:49)
QUOTE (Officer Will Troll @ Tuesday, Jul 3 2012, 23:46)
WOTN, are you responsible for the Inbred Filth of Mister Crowley that has talked sh*t about TSA when your entire faction is sh*t? Or is he rambling again about sh*t he doesn't know.

Only thing I know is that WOTN and TSA are both a bunch of retards. But TSA, you're the afterbirth from your mother. Or are you the white foam that acumulates around your mouth when you're dehydrated? f*cking degenerate.

Who the hell are you? You joined a week ago and you think you own the place or something? Go back to greasy in his topic for comfort because your not going to get it anywhere else.

Neither will you dumb sh*t! lol.gif
And I'll be on my way, but hopefully, you'll get out of the closet and get your shine box so you can shine my boots when I'm done stomping your face on the curb.

P.S. Get better connection, drivebye spilled the beans before I left.

SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:00 AM

Seeing Mister Crowley's post make me lose hope in humanity. sneaky2.gif

knaimpact
  • knaimpact

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:25 AM

QUOTE (Mister Crowley @ Tuesday, Jul 3 2012, 23:58)
WOTN, are you responsible for the Inbred Filth of Mister Crowley that has talked sh*t about TSA when your entire faction is sh*t? Or is he rambling again about sh*t he doesn't know.

Only thing I know is that WOTN and TSA are both a bunch of retards. But TSA, you're the afterbirth from your mother. Or are you the white foam that acumulates around your mouth when you're dehydrated? f*cking degenerate.

Who the hell are you? You joined a week ago and you think you own the place or something? Go back to greasy in his topic for comfort because your not going to get it anywhere else.

And I'll be on my way, but hopefully, you'll get out of the closet and get your shine box so you can shine my boots when I'm done stomping your face on the curb.

Damn this kid is worse than drivebye

josh stamper
  • josh stamper

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:17 AM

kiwi and drivebye i was going through my friends and i deleted you both by mistake i need you both to re add me to your friends. thanks

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:43 AM Edited by WOTN Warlord, 04 July 2012 - 07:46 AM.

Wow everyone seems to be acting like children on GTAF.

@Boss Greaser - I understand what you are talking about, and I will forgive you if you are willing to change. But you really gotta stop acting like a dick to drivebye. And I know what your talking about with MIDEVL, but there is no way he could have literally forced you to do anything. And you shouldn't point fingers and blame people for your mistakes. That's what cowards do.

@Mister Crowley - No idea who you are but I don't like you posting in our clan topic if all your going to do is sh*t talk us.

@knaimpact - I really have no beef with you but you should not be making cracks about drivebye. I have seen him and his chapter play and they are respectable players. along with everyone else the only emotion you should feel towards drivebye and his chapter is respect.

@josh stamper - That seems like a weird accident.

I'm sorry but for everyone else, it is none of your business how we decide to run our clan. That is only for me and the chapter leaders to decide. And if you have a problem with that.... Well I don't really care.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:59 AM

QUOTE (WOTN Warlord @ Wednesday, Jul 4 2012, 07:43)

@Boss Greaser - And I know what your talking about with MIDEVL, but there is no way he could have literally forced you to do anything. And you shouldn't point fingers and blame people for your mistakes. That's what cowards do.

Thank you. I'm not trying to spark an argument, but I just wanted to say thanks for seeing my views on it...

I'll admit, I had some influence in his decision, but I didn't dominate his mind or force him in any of the ways he exaggerated it to appear to be... In the end, the choice was his.

Forgive the comment, but I was compelled to post.

I'm going to bed anyway so this will definitely be my only post, night.

Mister Crowley
  • Mister Crowley

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE (knaimpact @ Wednesday, Jul 4 2012, 06:25)

Hey, wanna-be biker, shut the f*ck up. You guys look like sh*t! Hell, you guys are. Go back to your clan and f*ck them some more, you got this? I don't think you do, write it all down. And how's about, since it's 4th of July, go under the fireworks, and ride his dick like one of those mechanical bulls: back and fourth and all around OR circle jerking!

Jozeph
  • Jozeph

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:54 PM

QUOTE (Mister Crowley @ Wednesday, Jul 4 2012, 10:49)

Hey, wanna-be biker, shut the f*ck up. You guys look like sh*t! Hell, you guys are. Go back to your clan and f*ck them some more, you got this? I don't think you do, write it all down. And how's about, since it's 4th of July, go under the fireworks, and ride his dick like one of those mechanical bulls: back and fourth and all around OR circle jerking!

Ahem, you have no room to call him a wannabe biker. That justs makes you a hypocrite. I'm pretty sure at this point everyone hates you, with the exception of Boss Greaser.

Call me a wannabe biker, I know my sh*t about MCs and how they function. I know about bikes. Hell, I even plan on buying a bike when I get older.

Oh, and for everyone who may not know, this is Ullyses. As much as he claims not to be, he is.

Mazzerd
  • Mazzerd

08 Groundsman, 12 Pilot

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (Mister Crowley @ Tuesday, Jul 3 2012, 23:32)
QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Tuesday, Jul 3 2012, 22:57)
Kiwi, I can tell you the whole story now...

Boss Greaser thought he was too good for you, so he made you enemies and allied with more GTAF people...

Now that he's ridiculed by a majority of the gangs section, he's trying to scramble and find a friend before he completely turns into a Rifle/Alazone.

And Mazzerd, I did and go f*ck yourself and be with drivebye

Chuck - drivebye, Larry - Mazzerd

I can't wait to see you in a free mode or a tdm. When I do I will f*ck you up.

Mister Crowley
  • Mister Crowley

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:08 PM

Excuse my sarcasm becase I don't use it very often but, I'm so scared Mazzerd lol.gif
Cry me a f*ckin river, your dumber than a sack of hammers Mazzerd, that's the funny thing biggrin.gif

knaimpact
  • knaimpact

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE (Mister Crowley @ Wednesday, Jul 4 2012, 15:49)

user posted image

Irish Mob
  • Irish Mob

North Irish Mob Captain/ Forum Page Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:40 PM

Best of luck, if you need help contact the North Irish Mob.

user posted image

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:56 PM

Why does everyone like to argue on our topic so much?

@Irish Mob - Appreciate the offer.

@Mister Crowley - Get off our topic or I will just let the mods deal with you.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:00 PM Edited by MIDEVL, 04 July 2012 - 10:05 PM.

QUOTE (WOTN Warlord @ Wednesday, Jul 4 2012, 21:56)

@Mister Crowley - Get off our topic or I will just let the mods deal with you.

Try... I have.

Seems to me that they won't do jack sh*t about him.

Boss Greaser
  • Boss Greaser

Together We Rise!

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:43 AM

Your boy Preset Swag is spamming topics again. Why don't you guys just boot him? mercie_blink.gif

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:50 AM

The bickering that happens between gangs is getting ridiculous.. whatsthat.gif

You folks should try to respect each other, and if you can't respect each other then just stay out of each others topics. Isn't that the point of the topics in Gangs? For members, recruits and other gang members to converse all in an appropriate manner or to simply organize matches or talk about gang-related subjects? Not to haze, insult or bash just for the hell of it or to pick on other players. Playfully is fine, but to be shear rude is another thing.

Not to say it's all of you, but some of you really make the Multiplayer Community for GTAIV look immature and not worth a visit. Think about your actions. icon14.gif

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:07 AM

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Thursday, Jul 5 2012, 00:50)
The bickering that happens between gangs is getting ridiculous.. whatsthat.gif

You folks should try to respect each other, and if you can't respect each other then just stay out of each others topics. Isn't that the point of the topics in Gangs? For members, recruits and other gang members to converse all in an appropriate manner or to simply organize matches or talk about gang-related subjects? Not to haze, insult or bash just for the hell of it or to pick on other players. Playfully is fine, but to be shear rude is another thing.

Not to say it's all of you, but some of you really make the Multiplayer Community for GTAIV look immature and not worth a visit. Think about your actions. icon14.gif

I've found it pretty normal competing clans argue, considering it happens all the time on xbox it wouldn't be any different on a forum. You can't expect everyone to act maturely when they are wearing the mask of the internet. People turn into dicks just because they can. They don't have to be witty or smart because it has no REAL consequence. Asking everyone to be mature on GTAForums is like asking for world peace. It ain't ever gonna happen.

Dilo
  • Dilo

Bagel- Goodluck. With Dilo anything is possible.

• Members

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:26 AM Edited by Dilo, 05 July 2012 - 06:30 AM.

QUOTE (WOTN Warlord @ Thursday, Jul 5 2012, 06:07)
The bickering that happens between gangs is getting ridiculous..  whatsthat.gif

Not to say it's all of you, but some of you really make the Multiplayer Community for GTAIV look immature and not worth a visit. Think about your actions.  icon14.gif

I've found it pretty normal competing clans argue, considering it happens all the time on xbox it wouldn't be any different on a forum. You can't expect everyone to act maturely when they are wearing the mask of the internet. People turn into dicks just because they can. They don't have to be witty or smart because it has no REAL consequence. Asking everyone to be mature on GTAForums is like asking for world peace. It ain't ever gonna happen.

Personally, i don't think its about respect. Since it is over online video games and forums.

Now, what this forum needs is an injection of Maturity, at least set the standards higher just a tad when speaking on others Threads or in public. More so in other threads. Not an MC, Not a Mafia, Not a Military Clan, Nor an Irish Gang.

You can say all you want in pm's, Multi-player, hell even in your own threads.

Then again, most of you will take this as a grain of salt, or say "You know what Dilo, you're right" and then just continue to argue and spam.

So in essence, I Honestly Don't Give A Flying Fack how you respond to this.

I'll sit back and continuing what i normally do, Respecting Myself and not giving a fack if you respect me or not. I honestly can say i don't completely respect anyone over online gaming and forums.

So go ahead chaps, click "Reply" and type your reply and get on with it.

WOTN GodlySkill
  • WOTN GodlySkill

WOTN since 2008.

• Members

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:35 AM Edited by WOTN GodlySkill, 05 July 2012 - 07:34 PM.

Not to say it's all of you, but some of you really make the Multiplayer Community for GTAIV look immature and not worth a visit. Think about your actions.  icon14.gif

Amen brotha!

You fool! Any last words before you die?!" -Bojack "Actually, Bojack, there is one word that comes to mind! Ka-me-ha-me-HA!" -Gohan

My ears do more than just frame my face." - Piccolo

SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:55 PM

How's it going guys?

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:09 PM

Pretty Good, we have a lot of new people same with alot of new people changing their names to WOTN. I'm currently working on expanding WOTN to different games, and starting new chapters. Things are looking pretty good.

SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:31 AM

I'm thinking about coming back. TGT isn't working out for me. Give me the rank of Prospect. I'll earn my place back into the clan. I am a Warrior of the Night!

josh stamper
  • josh stamper

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:40 AM

QUOTE (WOTN Warlord @ Wednesday, Jul 4 2012, 02:43)
Wow everyone seems to be acting like children on GTAF.

@Boss Greaser - I understand what you are talking about, and I will forgive you if you are willing to change. But you really gotta stop acting like a dick to drivebye. And I know what your talking about with MIDEVL, but there is no way he could have literally forced you to do anything. And you shouldn't point fingers and blame people for your mistakes. That's what cowards do.

@Mister Crowley - No idea who you are but I don't like you posting in our clan topic if all your going to do is sh*t talk us.

@knaimpact - I really have no beef with you but you should not be making cracks about drivebye. I have seen him and his chapter play and they are respectable players. along with everyone else the only emotion you should feel towards drivebye and his chapter is respect.

@josh stamper - That seems like a weird accident.

I'm sorry but for everyone else, it is none of your business how we decide to run our clan. That is only for me and the chapter leaders to decide. And if you have a problem with that.... Well I don't really care.

yes i know its weird my account got hacked and when i got on i was missing like 12 friends so i dont know if the person who hacked me did it or what.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:51 AM

Sure, it's normal to find immaturity among forums and online. Because most of the players on the forums are 12-14. Hell, even some of the adult members of GTAF are just as immature.

That doesn't mean you guys can't get along and act respectable or mature for a change. Just because some of the crews on here are "competing" or "competitive" doesn't mean you can't enter into each others topics and talk appropriately. You would get much more of an audience and possible recruits if you changed up the attitude, pretty sure of that.

I'm just suprised that Moderators or Admins of these Forums don't ban/delete half the gangs/users due to the content and activity in 93% of these topics created in the Gangs section. Warriors of the Night? Real warriors present themselves more accordingly than that.

Good day and game well and talk civilized. icon14.gif

SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:11 AM

Well I say. Thank you for the encouraging words sneaky2.gif icon14.gif

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:57 AM

QUOTE (DAZE 101 @ Friday, Jul 6 2012, 00:31)
I'm thinking about coming back. TGT isn't working out for me. Give me the rank of Prospect. I'll earn my place back into the clan. I am a Warrior of the Night!

I don't know if you want you to rejoin the clan DAZE someone told me that you had been talking sh*t about me and doing things off the record. He told me a lot.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 03:02 AM

QUOTE (WOTN Warlord @ Friday, Jul 6 2012, 02:57)
QUOTE (DAZE 101 @ Friday, Jul 6 2012, 00:31)

I don't know if you want you to rejoin the clan DAZE someone told me that you had been talking sh*t about me and doing things off the record. He told me a lot.

Uh oh. cry.gif

SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 05:24 AM Edited by DAZE 101, 06 July 2012 - 05:54 AM.

And who the hell is that?
Please I would love to know.
I've been with WOTN for a year.
Countless times have you let Godly rejoin, regardless of what he said and what he did to us. Remember when he tried to take us on with the GTARockstars. And you say just because someone told you I did stuff off the record and said things about you. I can't rejoin? That there is one of the most shady things you could have done to me. All those times I've had your back? Really now?!

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2012 - 06:09 AM

QUOTE (DAZE 101 @ Friday, Jul 6 2012, 05:24)
And who the hell is that?
Please I would love to know.
I've been with WOTN for a year.
Countless times have you let Godly rejoin, regardless of what he said and what he did to us. Remember when he tried to take us on with the GTARockstars. And you say just because someone told you I did stuff off the record and said things about you. I can't rejoin? That there is one of the most shady things you could have done to me. All those times I've had your back? Really now?!

Drivebye said you talked sh*t behind my back as well as did a few shady things and yes I did let Godly rejoin, at least he attacked us while he was outside of the clan. The whole time I thought you had my back you were really stabbing it. If you want to be part of the clan again you can't backstab brothers.

SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 06:15 AM

Exactly what the f*ck did I do?!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users