How to change radio stations?

11 replies to this topic
RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:53 PM

Hey, is it possible to change the content of the radios, the songs, etc?
I want to replace the radio stations with custom music.
Also, is it possible to change the radio that sounds inside taxis?

Please, move this topic to the correct section, I don't know why I've posted in Maps, I thought I was posting in other. Thanks.

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:01 AM

i spent hours trying to do so and i couldn't manage to succeed . seems there's a hash thing that makes the tweak uneasy . and the radios aren't linear and seem to be linked to each other (news , advertising ..) . all this make the tweak tricky

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 June 2012 - 12:02 PM

Maybe could be added somehow, different Independence FM, with different custom music, replacing the default radio stations. Would it be possible?

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:46 PM

that's the only solution i found . thank God Independance FM works with shortcuts too (if you want VC FM i already extrated it smile.gif . songs only seems internal player does not play under some length)

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:11 PM

But did you extracted VC FM from EFLC and then install in IV or you used Independence FM?

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:24 PM

i used Independance FM , (for now) there are no other ways

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:26 AM

Then can't be replaced whole radios, maybe installing Independence FM as the other radio stations?

aacclapd
  • aacclapd

Map Modder

• Members

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:36 AM

vilavek: author of ivaud editor software has promised (2 years ago) that in the ivaud 1.2 version it will be possible to replace all kind of audio files by exporting them with spark iv. for now, only weapon sounds and some other ivaud files are supported (non compressed audio files).

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2012 - 07:02 PM

I guess then Maisonete club music in EFLC can neither be changed:/

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Rumpy Bumps

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:27 PM

I know the Rage modding team uses some kind of tool. I'm not sure how it works, given the fact that they keep it a secret from us, but it seems like they replace the already-existing stations with whatever they please (In this case, Vice City/San Andreas radio stations). Here's hoping they release it soon! Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2012 - 05:02 PM

Would be nice, with that supossed tool, replacing the GTA IV radio station with, for example Independence FM-1, Independence FM-2, etc, so you can insert different custom music in each Indepen.FM station, and giving to each one a different name, and logo ingame.

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

AKA PingPang

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:13 AM

QUOTE (Roadrunner)
Would be nice, with that supossed tool, replacing the GTA IV radio station with, for example Independence FM-1, Independence FM-2, etc, so you can insert different custom music in each Indepen.FM station, and giving to each one a different name, and logo ingame.
QUOTE (universetwisters @ Sunday, Jul 22 2012, 12:27)
I know the Rage modding team uses some kind of tool. I'm not sure how it works, given the fact that they keep it a secret from us, but it seems like they replace the already-existing stations with whatever they please (In this case, Vice City/San Andreas radio stations). Here's hoping they release it soon! Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Sjaak made it, ask him to release it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users