[FORSCOM] United States Army Forces Command

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4,348 replies to this topic
Wiemy
  • Wiemy

Respect is the ultimate currency

• Members

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:56 PM

QUOTE (PATRIOTIC M4A1 @ Tuesday, Jul 3 2012, 23:16)
Well, am also in the process of getting a new xbox.

Yes!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Finally. You got to get on battlefield with me and soldier!

PATRIOTIC M4A1
  • PATRIOTIC M4A1

I Call that the "PAT Attack!"

• Members

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:51 PM

Problem, i dont have enough money but dont worry

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:34 AM

user posted image

QuestionsAnswers
Forum's Name - 0311 -
Age - 19 -
Xbox Live Gamertag - o0311 KILL -
Do you have a mic? - Yes -
Time Zone- Pacific
Skill? [Sniping, Driving, Etc.] Also, what is your GTA Rank? - Shooting Rank 10
How regularly do you visit GTAForums?- Not alot
Desired MOS? Why? Infantry because I like to be on the ground
Have you been in any gangs before? - No
Any entries in your member log?- No
Do you have any military experience, if do what branch?- marines
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of envireonment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir."- I will sir
Anything else you would like to add?- Im joining the marines

Boss Greaser
  • Boss Greaser

Together We Rise!

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:41 AM

Sometimes I come here just to look at the front page.

This is how I feel when i see it.
user posted image

Cpt Balllsack
  • Cpt Balllsack

[FORSCOM] - Pvt. Ballsack

• Members

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:25 AM

QUOTE (Boss Greaser @ Thursday, Jul 5 2012, 02:41)
Sometimes I come here just to look at the front page.

This is how I feel when i see it.
user posted image

Well, thats quite a large penis you have there.

PATRIOTIC M4A1
  • PATRIOTIC M4A1

• Members

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:34 AM

0311? Thats the infantry MOS of the Marine Corps, I will have an answer for you by tommorow.

THEG0DDAMEB0SS
  • THEG0DDAMEB0SS

Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true

• Members

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:16 PM

So what we doing tommorow pat?

Wiemy
  • Wiemy

Respect is the ultimate currency

• Members

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:20 PM

Since you so nicely declined my alliance request, can I put FORSCOM under good terms.

PATRIOTIC M4A1
  • PATRIOTIC M4A1

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:37 AM

Wiemy, yes you may.
GODDAME BOss - I dont have to work tomorow if i dont want to. So I can get my new xbox, if am not on tommorow then ill be online monday where all sh*t can happen.

F.O.R.S.C.O.M.
  • F.O.R.S.C.O.M.

Freedom's Guardian

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:49 AM Edited by F.O.R.S.C.O.M., 10 August 2012 - 09:08 AM.

cancel

Cpt Balllsack
  • Cpt Balllsack

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:16 AM

Hey Pat, when are you gonna be back online? & Were "Neutral" right?

THEG0DDAMEB0SS
  • THEG0DDAMEB0SS

Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:26 AM

QUOTE (PATRIOTIC M4A1 @ Friday, Jul 6 2012, 00:37)
Wiemy, yes you may.
GODDAME BOss - I dont have to work tomorow if i dont want to. So I can get my new xbox, if am not on tommorow then ill be online monday where all sh*t can happen.

copy that.

PATRIOTIC M4A1
  • PATRIOTIC M4A1

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:34 AM Edited by PATRIOTIC M4A1, 07 August 2012 - 03:05 AM.

cancel

Cpt Balllsack
  • Cpt Balllsack

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:41 AM

QUOTE (PATRIOTIC M4A1 @ Friday, Jul 6 2012, 01:34)
@Cpt Small sack - Yes we are neutral, dont be offended easily like some leaders are. I was joking
@ GODDAME BOSS - I got some orgasmic training for the Co. to go through

Well that is my BoB Nickname. So I'm not offended. Hahaha. icon14.gif

PATRIOTIC M4A1
  • PATRIOTIC M4A1

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:44 AM

Lol Rofl in clan match -
"Small sack flank those bitches and shag their cat"

Cpt Balllsack
  • Cpt Balllsack

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:54 AM

QUOTE (PATRIOTIC M4A1 @ Friday, Jul 6 2012, 01:44)
Lol Rofl in clan match -
"Small sack flank those bitches and shag their cat"

Hahaha. Allot of memories in there. Especially Rofl yelling at me in Clan Matches. Haha.

PATRIOTIC M4A1
  • PATRIOTIC M4A1

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:22 AM

yah but anyways were good terms meaning were a bit above neutral, depending how you guys play will effect whether were allies or not

Cpt Balllsack
  • Cpt Balllsack

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 05:05 AM

Pat, you know I cant let me Ex-General down. I've got such a massive training template. I hope it works out though.

xaustinbnrx
  • xaustinbnrx

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 05:14 AM Edited by xaustinbnrx, 06 July 2012 - 05:56 AM.

user posted image

QuestionsAnswers
Forum's Name - xaustinbnrx -
Age - 16 -
Xbox Live Gamertag - xDARKK1LLERx -
Time Zone- Eastern
Skill? [Sniping, Driving, Etc.] Also, what is your GTA Rank? - Shooting, 10
How regularly do you visit GTAForums?- Everyday
Desired MOS? Why? 11B
Have you been in any gangs before? - Yes
Any entries in your member log?- Just one warning.
Do you have any military experience, if do what branch?- Nope
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of envireonment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir."- I will sir.
Anything else you would like to add?- I use to be in FORSCOM until DevMcloving abandoned us so I want to give it another chance now that it has a better leader. I also got a couple of training ideas that might come in handy and also a couple things i can teach if you dont already know them.

F.O.R.S.C.O.M.
  • F.O.R.S.C.O.M.

Freedom's Guardian

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 07:28 AM

QUOTE (xaustinbnrx @ Friday, Jul 6 2012, 05:14)
user posted image

QuestionsAnswers
Age - 16 -
Time Zone- Eastern
Desired MOS? Why? 11B
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of envireonment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir."- I will sir.
Anything else you would like to add?- I use to be in FORSCOM until DevMcloving abandoned us so I want to give it another chance now that it has a better leader. I also got a couple of training ideas that might come in handy and also a couple things i can teach if you dont already know them.

user posted image

Dear xaustinbnrx,

We are proud that after reviewing your application you have been accepted into FORSCOM! As of now you will be under the command of TRADOC (Training and Doctrine Command). Once you add BG PATRIOTIC M4A1 on xbox Live you begin your basic training. Your current rank is an E-1 which means your a private with not insignia you will be open for promotions, awards, and badges once you attend Advance Individual Training. As of now you will be wearing the TRADOC logo. If you can any questions or concerns please report to Sergeant Jchriscastle97. Welcome into our brotherhood xaustinbnrx, were glad to have you serving with us! I'll be getting my new xbox this weekend so dont worry I wont keep you guys waiting and if Im not online this weekend then Monday for sure.

xaustinbnrx
  • xaustinbnrx

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 07:36 AM

QUOTE (F.O.R.S.C.O.M. @ Friday, Jul 6 2012, 03:28)
QUOTE (xaustinbnrx @ Friday, Jul 6 2012, 05:14)
user posted image

QuestionsAnswers
Age - 16 -
Time Zone- Eastern
Desired MOS? Why? 11B

user posted image

Dear xaustinbnrx,

We are proud that after reviewing your application you have been accepted into FORSCOM! As of now you will be under the command of TRADOC (Training and Doctrine Command). Once you add BG PATRIOTIC M4A1 on xbox Live you begin your basic training. Your current rank is an E-1 which means your a private with not insignia you will be open for promotions, awards, and badges once you attend Advance Individual Training. As of now you will be wearing the TRADOC logo. If you can any questions or concerns please report to Sergeant Jchriscastle97. Welcome into our brotherhood xaustinbnrx, were glad to have you serving with us! I'll be getting my new xbox this weekend so dont worry I wont keep you guys waiting and if Im not online this weekend then Monday for sure.

That was quick. But alright sounds great. Ill add you and jchris right now. Im happy to be accepted. smile.gif Btw I can use the avatars and sigs now right? Or do I have to be a certain rank? I notice a lot of clans doing that.

PATRIOTIC M4A1
  • PATRIOTIC M4A1

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 07:37 AM

Go ahead and grab your balls and cough. Then you may pick avatars and sigs lol.gif
nah man go right ahead

xaustinbnrx
  • xaustinbnrx

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 07:39 AM

QUOTE (PATRIOTIC M4A1 @ Friday, Jul 6 2012, 03:37)
Go ahead and grab your balls and cough. Then you may pick avatars and sigs  lol.gif
nah man go right ahead

I always grab my balls and cough biggrin.gif . Btw it says JCastlechris97 is not valid when I go to add him.

Edit: nvm I was looking at the roster instead of the acceptance post.

PATRIOTIC M4A1
  • PATRIOTIC M4A1

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 07:53 AM

Alrighty, from that game a while back i know your good. But its not only skill level that we train on. Do you get along with others well?

xaustinbnrx
  • xaustinbnrx

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 07:59 AM Edited by xaustinbnrx, 06 July 2012 - 08:32 AM.

QUOTE (PATRIOTIC M4A1 @ Friday, Jul 6 2012, 03:53)
Alrighty, from that game a while back i know your good. But its not only skill level that we train on. Do you get along with others well?

Yeah bro I remember that. Although I have gotten a whole lot better since then. And yes I do, im very friendly and also I like to make people laugh. Although sometimes I like to go all lonewolf to try and get more kills so I kinda need to work on my teamwork but it shouldnt be too hard. Ive just been in a lot of clans that have no teamwork or tactics.

JChrisCaste97
  • JChrisCaste97

FORSCOM SGT.

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:27 PM

QUOTE (xaustinbnrx @ Friday, Jul 6 2012, 02:59)

Yeah bro I remember that. Although I have gotten a whole lot better since then. And yes I do, im very friendly and also I like to make people laugh. Although sometimes I like to go all lonewolf to try and get more kills so I kinda need to work on my teamwork but it shouldnt be too hard. Ive just been in a lot of clans that have no teamwork or tactics.

the names not jcastle97 its JChrisCastle97

JChrisCaste97
  • JChrisCaste97

FORSCOM SGT.

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:29 PM

QUOTE (PATRIOTIC M4A1 @ Friday, Jul 6 2012, 02:53)

Hey pat you might wanna fix that on the roster lol

xaustinbnrx
  • xaustinbnrx

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:32 PM

QUOTE (JChrisCaste97 @ Friday, Jul 6 2012, 08:27)

the names not jcastle97 its JChrisCastle97

Yeah I know I friend requested you. Btw you might not want to double post or else you'll have all these forum members wining to you about it.

JChrisCaste97
  • JChrisCaste97

FORSCOM SGT.

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:34 PM

Trust me when im telling you, FORSCOM will have some of the best training i have seen what we are going to do and it is too realisic expet i tried it out in GTA and owned some noobs...Also patriotic if you read this yesterday the oLebron guys and stuff found us in a random freemode started suggesting TDM but it was me shockwave and thegoddameboss, so it was 9v3 pretty much the reason why is because it was a split up into teams but we were like the only target, but we ended up making them rage quit before we could reach the score limit they put

xaustinbnrx
  • xaustinbnrx

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:36 PM Edited by xaustinbnrx, 06 July 2012 - 12:41 PM.

QUOTE (JChrisCaste97 @ Friday, Jul 6 2012, 08:34)

Trust me when im telling you, FORSCOM will have some of the best training i have seen what we are going to do and it is too realisic expet i tried it out in GTA and owned some noobs...Also patriotic if you read this yesterday the oLebron guys and stuff found us in a random freemode started suggesting TDM but it was me shockwave and thegoddameboss, so it was 9v3 pretty much the reason why is because it was a split up into teams but we were like the only target, but we ended up making them rage quit before we could reach the score limit they put

Sounds epic. Wanna play some gta later on? And patriotic can you pm me telling me what training will be like? Chris got me curious. smile.gif

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users