Photo

Rampages

3 replies to this topic
BigBusiness
  • BigBusiness

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:44 AM

Sorry to be such a pest with no longer than I have been here but I am having tons of troulbe finding a map that shows the locations of the rampages and cop bribes. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Andreaz1
  • Andreaz1

Hmm?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:42 PM

In that case, you couldn't have searched very hard. Took about 5 seconds to type "gta iii rampage map" on Google and find these. tounge.gif
Rampages
Police Bribes

BigBusiness
  • BigBusiness

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:29 PM

Actually I did and if you looked very hard you would have seen a previous post where someone sent me that link. I was requesting more assistance because that one isnt helping a ton because either Im missing them or some of those locations are off. I am not complaining, I am simply new and looking for more assistance but thats cool. However I dotn sit at my computer waiting on a chance to be a jerk to someone else. You have a nice day

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:10 AM

If the pictures aren't good for you,then use a youtube video.I do that for hidden packages,rampages and unique stunt jumps.It's kinda annoying that you have to switch between the game and the video,but it's helpful.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users