» «
Photo

Female Character?

6 replies to this topic
solidgoldteeth
  • solidgoldteeth

THUG LIFE

• Members

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:39 AM Edited by solidgoldteeth, 26 June 2012 - 01:47 AM.

I was wondering if anyone knows of or has created a mod to change Niko's skin into a female?
My girlfriend is starting to get into GTA and I was wanting to mod Niko so it'd be a female instead, I don't know if it'd be possible to insert it into cutscenes and change voice, but if so that'd be cool too. Not really needed though
smile.gif

(for 360)

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:38 AM

i saw one some time ago but can't remember where and if it was public mod or not bored.gif

solidgoldteeth
  • solidgoldteeth

THUG LIFE

• Members

Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:46 PM

QUOTE (jpm1 @ Tuesday, Jun 26 2012, 02:38)
i saw one some time ago but can't remember where and if it was public mod or not bored.gif

I was looking at some, but they're anime chicks, lol.
If you find any you should let me know smile.gif

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:01 PM

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:50 AM

Maybe you can use a trainer/player selector to change the model?

and for the voice, i've been looking at the same thing for my mod-maybe you can record an MP3 and replace niko's audio with yours?

solidgoldteeth
  • solidgoldteeth

THUG LIFE

• Members

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:08 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Wednesday, Jul 4 2012, 00:50)
Maybe you can use a trainer/player selector to change the model?

and for the voice, i've been looking at the same thing for my mod-maybe you can record an MP3 and replace niko's audio with yours?

Where would I get that to change the model and how does it work? (i.e how would I install the model into the game)

aacclapd
  • aacclapd

Map Modder

• Members

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:23 AM Edited by aacclapd, 05 July 2012 - 10:27 AM.

the trainer is very easy, just go to ingame menu by pressing F3 and use F4 for hide and unhide menu.
to browse the diferent options use (numpad keys)8-2(up and down) and 4-6(left and right)
the model changes is available in the "model spawning" option.
right there, just click on the model you want to change ped(it has speechs runner,animation runner, and changes for model clothes (niko has more issues than the other models,obviusly)and change the models voice(all voices available).

there are a lot or more issues in the trainer like running the mission you want again(a dish served cold(my favourite tounge2.gif ))
and things like teleporting,weather changes, objects spawning and time controler....

Download Links here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users