Andromada frenzy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic
typicalgamer
  • typicalgamer

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:34 PM Edited by typicalgamer, 25 June 2012 - 08:38 PM.

I'm aware that the there are already many threads about the Andromada airplane and how to obtain it. I've already read most of them, but I didn't post on any of them because they are too old.
I've tried the well-known Stowaway trick many times, but the wreckage of the Andromada seems to disappear when most of it is inside the hangar. Nevertheless, according to GTAwiki it is possible to obtain the Andromada this way, though not without difficulty.
Anyway, does anyone here have a save file with the Andromada stored in the hangar at Verdant Meadows? If you have one, could you please post/upload it here?

Міro
  • Міro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:52 PM

Here's the only guide that seems to have a chance to work. The quote is NOT mine:
When you are in the mission "Stowaway" activate the "destroy all cars" cheat, so that the airplane dont fly, then push it to the hangar, when you finish this, grab a rocket launcher or statchels and kill CJ in a horizontal position inside the hangar, also be sure that any parts of the Andromada are out of the hangar.

Try out also this car spawner. Besides, such topics have been a lot in the past, use the Search Function next time. Here are a few examples of threads with this topic.
  1. How to get the Andromada
  2. ANDROMADA
  3. Andromada
  4. Andromada
  5. Highjack Andromada, possible?
  6. How to get the Andromada [no cheats]
  7. Andromada, where?

typicalgamer
  • typicalgamer

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:11 PM Edited by typicalgamer, 25 June 2012 - 09:15 PM.

I don't think you understood me. The plane wreck is very likely to disappear while inside the hangar, even if parts of it are outside.
Also, I've already read most of the Andromada-related threads, but they didn't help me much.
And there's something I forgot to mention: I never use any modifications or trainers.
I was just asking for a save file with the Andromada parked inside the hangar at the airstrip. I didn't ask how to get the plane using exploits.

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:26 PM

You don't have to cheat, you can destroy it with a minigun.
And yes it always disappears for me too, just before it's halfway in. (So I don't have a savefile)

__mako
  • __mako

Proofed vehicles + Territory glitches

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:38 PM

I was able to obtain one, but on PS2, and i'm not sure if i have it...

anyway, try to position Andromada in front of the hangar in the middle, with it's tail facing the hangar. Then ram it with Rhino so you'll get under cockpit and then push it, till you'll feel that it doesn't move anymore, then reverse and ram again and again... you can't push it on 1st try because the Andromada is too high and won't fit in the hangar. If you'll manage to push it inside, kill yourself asap in the hangar.

OR maybe the problem with disappearing can be solved with parking any vehicle (you can take one of the bobcats from the mission) halfway in the hangar so they can't close, also you can obtain it without cheats as already GTA Phreak said.

But be aware that you can't fly it out of the hangar without vehicle of death cheat or only with full acceleration when it's fully back in hangar, but this way it will be heavily damaged so you have to use hesoyam anyway.

typicalgamer
  • typicalgamer

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:33 PM Edited by typicalgamer, 26 June 2012 - 03:43 PM.

I said I never use any mods or trainers, but meanwhile I've changed my mind.
I've downloaded this vehicle spawner. It works fine.
Now I can spawn an Andromada anywhere in the State of San Andreas, at any time.
Apparently, using a 3rd party trainer program is the only way to get this airplane. The classic Stowaway trick and the "hijack in mid air" method don't seem to work.
The problem has been solved.

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE (__mako @ Tuesday, Jun 26 2012, 13:38)

OR maybe the problem with disappearing can be solved with parking any vehicle (you can take one of the bobcats from the mission) halfway in the hangar so they can't close, ...

No, the peculiarities of the door has nothing to do with it.

I suspect that it is impossible on PC
In fact I have never been able to push any destroyed aircraft into any garage on PC (don't think I've tried impounds). They have all disappeared ~ halfway in.

This is about as far as it will go: http://imageshack.us...yandromeda.jpg/

__mako
  • __mako

Proofed vehicles + Territory glitches

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:55 PM Edited by __mako, 27 June 2012 - 02:01 PM.

QUOTE (GTA Phreak @ Tuesday, Jun 26 2012, 16:26)
QUOTE (__mako @ Tuesday, Jun 26 2012, 13:38)

OR maybe the problem with disappearing can be solved with parking any vehicle (you can take one of the bobcats from the mission) halfway in the hangar so they can't close, ...

No, the peculiarities of the door has nothing to do with it.

I suspect that it is impossible on PC
In fact I have never been able to push any destroyed aircraft into any garage on PC (don't think I've tried impounds). They have all disappeared ~ halfway in.

This is about as far as it will go: http://imageshack.us...yandromeda.jpg/

Well, i've never tried pushing it this way, Andromadas 'tail first' in the hangar worked for me, but on PS2, i didn't play on PC since like 2006..

the only successful attempt was when i tried it like this:

|........................|
|_................... _|
.............+
.............||
.............||
....<===+===> <----- andromada in the middle
.............||
.............V

.............[] <----- rhino

ehtesham101tvcjnk
  • ehtesham101tvcjnk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:18 PM

i don't know how to get andromada but i can help you get the at-400

go in LV airport at the right sight there you will see a hangar or go to the first hangar from right as you touch the hangar it opens up in it you will see an at-400 parked to get inside there are some stairs to left follow them to the door of the plane and hit 'enter'

now you got an at-400

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE (ehtesham101tvcjnk @ Monday, Oct 8 2012, 15:18)
i don't know how to get andromada but i can help you get the at-400

go in LV airport at the right sight there you will see a hangar or go to the first hangar from right as you touch the hangar it opens up in it you will see an at-400 parked to get inside there are some stairs to left follow them to the door of the plane and hit 'enter'

now you got an at-400

That's widely known dude whatsthat.gif ....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users