Photo

Modding GTAIV on PS3 now possible?

298 replies to this topic
DarrenC1888
  • DarrenC1888

Celtic FC Manchester United Champions!

• Members

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:04 PM

I was playing gay tony on free roam in the airport and there was some ramps and stuff, I couldn't see who done it but it was a very fun experience.

FRANK_PANTA
  • FRANK_PANTA

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:59 PM

Merry Christmas to all them mod haters:

user posted image

haha tounge2.gif

peace

T00 N0RMAL 4 U
  • T00 N0RMAL 4 U

It's the menopause again, that never happened

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE (FRANK_PANTA @ Sunday, Dec 23 2012, 18:59)
Merry Christmas to all them mod haters:

*tree pic removed*

haha tounge2.gif

peace

LOL. Did you make that?

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

Ignorance lives everywhere.

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:04 PM

Whos that character
damn modders

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:57 PM

^Fat one out of Turf War?

muirhead1987
  • muirhead1987

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:17 AM

user posted image

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:13 AM

Some random person was just f*cking around on TBOGT free mode with a golf cart and ferris wheel , Skate park ramp , etc

T00 N0RMAL 4 U
  • T00 N0RMAL 4 U

It's the menopause again, that never happened

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:19 PM

Ok, Now I'm scarred to play ranked matches and earn a sh*tload of money... panic.gif

BostonBeatdown4
  • BostonBeatdown4

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:52 AM

In a TDM at the airport today their was one guy who sent every player flying across the entire map.

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:31 PM

Came across a modder on TMW last night, name was MKDR_

Kick him out of games, he does it sneakily.

Jordy.
  • Jordy.

Matty?

• Members

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:41 AM

I encountered a hacker in free roam once. It was super funny.

Then I encountered speed hackers in race mode and F*CK THOSE GUYS.

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:03 PM

Its modder not hackers

ElPaisa
  • ElPaisa

GFX Artist

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:20 PM

I havnt encountered modders so far! or at least i havnt noticed it!

RED_
  • RED_

Homie

• Members

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:32 AM

Nearly every free roam game I go into these days has modders in it. Normally only one but I played today and there was at least 3 in the game at the airport. One walking around in a shark costume, two others had towing attachments to their comets so they were towing other cars. Ramps were set up and the best bit, one guy was running around with a weird thing in his hand that shined a green neon light into the direction he looked but also shot fire. It was harmless fire since it killed nobody, it just shot fire out as well as the green light.

Modders in free roam are fine by me since they just dick about. I've only ever come across one in GTA Race so hopefully they'll stay in free roam. All if well if they do.

It's actually quite interesting to see since we are looking at it from the outside and we get to see how the creator of the mod's imagination is.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:39 AM

It's a shame.
I remember the good times back in June and July when it was clean. There was also a lot of people. Now you can't go into a session without modding and it just ruins the MP.
It's really sh*tty. So sh*tty I'll go so far to say IV has some of the worst MP ever.

One time I just went into a session and this bitch kept exploding me with a mod everytime I spawned.

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:53 PM

I've yet to come across any modders in Vanilla IV, one in TBOGT, maybe that one guy with RPGs was one but who knows cuz he die eventually

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

☛✔Goals Achieved: 1/1☚

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:51 PM

I was on GTA IV and I saw a guy with a YELLOW police Buffalo, which was wierd because it can't be painted (I think), and it was damage proof, everyone kept killing each other for it, so once I got it for like the fith time, I drove it into the water. devil.gif

TempestRage__
  • TempestRage__

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:04 PM

It amazes me how these people are able to get these mods, it's clever in some respect but doesn't it affect their own consoles??

I think cheating in singleplayer (with the basic cheats) is fun and if you have the know how using mods etc it enhances gameplay. But in multiplayer it's not called for, especially when interfering with other players, its rediculous and ruins the fun for others. Which I guess is the number one thing these modders/cheaters want to achieve bored.gif , yes of course some do it it for fun and keep to themselves/with friends most of the time but usually not for long in my experience. lol.gif

Whats the point battling with people who can't die, cars can't be blown up etc it's stupid and really highlights the fact they can't play well otherwise, which is why cheating was invented lol.gif . If there are signs of modders in any game I join, I see how the games going but usually end up leaving because it's the same old thing, I never see the point sticking around with such players.

Respect to players who play the ol' fashioned way, skill from practice! biggrin.gif

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

☛✔Goals Achieved: 1/1☚

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:07 AM

He left. confused.gif

RED_
  • RED_

Homie

• Members

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:30 PM

I just had a crazy free-mode game. It must have been from a forum or something. Damage proof infernus's everywhere. Just driving around and messing about at the airport. They're still playing if anyone wants to check it out.

One of them had KSA at the end of their PSN name so it's that clan again I guess.

UP9390
  • UP9390

Railfan, Sheriff of Los Santos County - PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:09 PM

QUOTE (GTAction99 @ Saturday, Nov 17 2012, 17:36)
Played with a modder called "True_BLooDy", he hacked me, and made my car fly VERY high in the air, then he made my car dissapear, and I fell down to the earth and died, and he has explosive bullets on his Annalator on STANDARD GTA IV, not TBOGT. suicidal.gif
And another named "Evan210_SA", he put my character in fire, had unlimited auto rockets, undestructible cars and put a dinosaur on my character.

Yeah this happened to me about a month ago with the helicopter on regular GTA IV with RPG's as bullets, tried kicking him repeatedly, most of the other players were the ignorant ones treating free mode as deathmatch. Eventually they grew a few braincells realizing that he couldn't be killed and his helicopter was indestructable, and we kicked him.

UP9390
  • UP9390

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE (nambr9 @ Thursday, Dec 13 2012, 14:35)
Today i was in GTA4 free mode.
There was bunch of KSA kids speaking over the mike (most of the times i listen to conversations on mute so i get the upper level).

One of them (or more) was:
- spawning cars (like HUMMER and sh*t) that was bullet proof
- ridding a chopper and shooting RPG rockets from it (there was 3 people in the chopper)
- shooting over 8 missiles from RPG on the ground ... looks like an ammo cheat
- making my chopper disappear in the air. Im not certain what happened, but it looked like i would press triangle. I feel from the skies and died like a little pussy.

Now that SUCKS... looks like this game os DONE even on PS3

I haven't seen that many KSA modders, most of them are idiots! I can't stand listening to them so I mute them, also so they can't hear me. I think they speak German mostly, except the ones who learn a little english just to tell you "f*ck you".

UP9390
  • UP9390

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:53 PM

Some of the modders are ok... It's the ones that have to act like a complete bitch torching you for no reason, teleporting me inside the cage in the prison that I don't enjoy being in lobbys on freemode with. They remind me of the dumbf*cks on TBOGT that insist on spamming the rockets on the buzzard to the point where you can't even move. I have no problem with modders who just spawn cars and ramps. I would like to have a trainer only for a few things: To be able to set my character as a cop, spawn Police Patrol's, FIB Buffalo's, and a few other vehicles. But im going to have the vehicle invincibility turned off and I won't have invincibility. Plus the funny things that the trainer can do: Pratfalling, a modder I know on PSN invited me to a private match, set his character as a stripper, teleported everyone to the triangle club, and started pole dancing! LOL

UP9390
  • UP9390

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:03 PM

Also a warning to anyone in a lobby with a modder:
If a modder spawns the rocket from an RPG in your hand, LEAVE THE MATCH! If you press certain buttons when it is in your hand, it will freeze your game!!!

DarrenC1888
  • DarrenC1888

• Members

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:32 PM

I've only encountered modders about 3 times, twice they were really fun actually.I wish there was a way you could find modded free roams.

PSN-Blackhawk_1989
  • PSN-Blackhawk_1989

Crew: High Caliber LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:41 AM

I want someone to post a MP gamesave with modded scripts in it if possible. At least then I can F*CK with the modders who F*CK with me. XD

DarrenC1888
  • DarrenC1888

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:56 PM

QUOTE (PSN-Blackhawk_1989 @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 08:41)
I want someone to post a MP gamesave with modded scripts in it if possible. At least then I can F*CK with the modders who F*CK with me. XD

I dont think its allowed on here but if that was possible i'd download it.

GTAareMOREthanYOU
  • GTAareMOREthanYOU

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:09 PM

xDavyJones
  • xDavyJones

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 12:05 AM

I played Cops and crooks yesterday and when the first round started everyone in the game caught on fire and died. That round lasted about 5 seconds. I play on Xbox. So yeah, modders and hackers are everywhere now.

I hope rockstar knows this and keeps things controlled in GTA V. I'm okay with modders in freemode.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users