Photo

Modding GTAIV on PS3 now possible?

298 replies to this topic
XxOnLySBz4mExX
  • XxOnLySBz4mExX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:23 AM

I most likely wont be believed as I have no pics to prove, but I was just in a CNC game on PS3 and this one player was spawning drivable toilet seats, dinosaurs, planes and a whole bunch of things.

I don't even know how to decribe it.

And I just read another thread in this section about another player experiencing unusual things on PS3 multiplayer.
whatsthat.gif

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:27 AM

QUOTE (XxOnLySBz4mExX @ Monday, Jun 25 2012, 03:23)
I most likely wont be believed as I have no pics to prove, but I was just in a CNC game on PS3 and this one player was spawning drivable toilet seats, dinosaurs, planes and a whole bunch of things.

And I just read another thread in this section about another player experiencing unusual things on PS3 multiplayer.
whatsthat.gif

Yep, thats on 360 and PC too. Its a file mod. On PS3 you have to jailbreak it to have that.

XxOnLySBz4mExX
  • XxOnLySBz4mExX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:31 AM Edited by XxOnLySBz4mExX, 25 June 2012 - 03:50 AM.

QUOTE (nkjellman @ Sunday, Jun 24 2012, 22:27)
QUOTE (XxOnLySBz4mExX @ Monday, Jun 25 2012, 03:23)

whatsthat.gif

Yep, thats on 360 and PC too. Its a file mod. On PS3 you have to jailbreak it to have that.

My ps3 isn't jailbroken. I was just very amazed to see this sort of thing on PS3.

UberChargedCJ
  • UberChargedCJ

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:44 AM

i never mod my ps3

Legacy-666_
  • Legacy-666_

Get the Gun,Get the Gun,shoot,shoot,shoot

• Members

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:20 AM

yeah one of my online friends was also in a game with toilets and dinosaurs.I guess the years of no modding on ps3 gta are over. suicidal.gif

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:22 AM

Their script mods. Research them to find videos of them.

XxOnLySBz4mExX
  • XxOnLySBz4mExX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:31 AM Edited by XxOnLySBz4mExX, 25 June 2012 - 04:34 AM.

QUOTE (Legacy-666_ @ Sunday, Jun 24 2012, 23:20)
yeah one of my online friends was also in a game with toilets and dinosaurs.I guess the years of no modding on ps3 gta are over. suicidal.gif

lol, did you happen to see me in there? . . .after CNC we went to freemode.

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:58 AM

This sounds terrible.

SBman make a note of your 'players met' and if you encounter this hacker again, be sure to kick him or report him to Sony...

I dont mind if this happens in free mode, but in CnC, they can f*ck off with their dinosaurs and toilet seats.

XxOnLySBz4mExX
  • XxOnLySBz4mExX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:22 AM Edited by XxOnLySBz4mExX, 25 June 2012 - 07:32 AM.

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Monday, Jun 25 2012, 01:58)
This sounds terrible.

SBman make a note of your 'players met' and if you encounter this hacker again, be sure to kick him or report him to Sony...

I dont mind if this happens in free mode, but in CnC, they can f*ck off with their dinosaurs and toilet seats.

It was strange but , believe it or not his "black magic" only worked when we made a private lobby. Earlier this same day he played with us in a high ranked (8, 9 & 10) lobby (public of course) the guy seemed normal to me he was dying and such (but no one seemed to be kicking him although he wasn't a 8, 9 or 10 maybe it was because of the "ER" at the front of his name.)

But later in the day I was invited by someone who was in his privately hosted CNC room (which was filled with notable CNC players) and later switched to freemode and boy was my mind was blown. mercie_blink.gif

So apparently his "black magic" only works in private rooms based on my observations, but I may be wrong.

And please excuse me for not mentioning any names.

Legacy-666_
  • Legacy-666_

• Members

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:32 AM

I'll ask my friend where he was when he encountered the dinosaurs but Im pretty sure he said it was in a CnC aswell.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

f*ck YOU YELLOW CAR!

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:11 AM

Lol. If they get caught their PS3 will never be able to go on PSN again.

TheDandyManCan
  • TheDandyManCan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:24 AM

"We've got a 1239 on Xenotime Ave. Suspects driving a large vehicularized toilet, Code 3"

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE (XxOnLySBz4mExX @ Monday, Jun 25 2012, 07:22)
QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Monday, Jun 25 2012, 01:58)
This sounds terrible.

It was strange but , believe it or not his "black magic" only worked when we made a private lobby. Earlier this same day he played with us in a high ranked (8, 9 & 10) lobby (public of course) the guy seemed normal to me he was dying and such (but no one seemed to be kicking him although he wasn't a 8, 9 or 10 maybe it was because of the "ER" at the front of his name.)

But later in the day I was invited by someone who was in his privately hosted CNC room (which was filled with notable CNC players) and later switched to freemode and boy was my mind was blown. mercie_blink.gif

So apparently his "black magic" only works in private rooms based on my observations, but I may be wrong.

And please excuse me for not mentioning any names.

That's not so bad then, if it's done for fun and not to ruin the game smile.gif , I'm ok with it, just would hate to see player's getting a "Invincible" mod, and then being boss, to rake up his kills / stats.... knowing the scumbags high on the leaderboards of CnC, I wouldn't put it past them....

D565656666
  • D565656666

I mod? Stfu noob. I use turbo? Stfu noob. I lag hard? Stfu noob.

• Members

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:42 AM

As long as these cheats are used in Free mode for fun i dont have problem with that. But i wonder if the guy who did that Will keep using his cheats in Free mode or if he Will Come on cnc and hack everything.
moto_whistle.gif

GLiTcH2
  • GLiTcH2

╚═╬═╬═╬═╝

• Members

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:32 AM

lol yeah I was shocked when I came across this in the middle of the road, Sorry picture quality isn't the best.

user posted image

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

f*ck YOU YELLOW CAR!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:18 AM

Walks with one leg?

GSi
  • GSi

R3B3L

• Members

Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:31 AM

If any of you guys are online with the ps3 version in a modded lobby I would like to muck about in free mode, bout time ps3 version had mods

D565656666
  • D565656666

• Members

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:16 PM

QUOTE (GLiTcH2 @ Tuesday, Jun 26 2012, 03:32)
lol yeah I was shocked when I came across this in the middle of the road, Sorry picture quality isn't the best.

user posted image

Lol driving dinosaurs was awsom. I Knew some hacks were existing to do spécial things but this! I enjoyed as well when the hacker gave us à golden helicopter with blue neons inlove.gif

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:19 PM

it started off in tdm that you could mod it in then it spread to the rest of the game modes on ps3. im hoping that the new update wiped it out but i doubt it. there have been reports of the modders using it for ranking up in tdm and in other game modes.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

f*ck YOU YELLOW CAR!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:58 PM

Well haven't seen one. Hope they're nice when I do.

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members

Posted 26 June 2012 - 06:33 PM

If its true you have to get ready for this:

If modding PS3 is possible now, things showed in my videos will happen sooner or later... its like this already on X360

GLiTcH2
  • GLiTcH2

╚═╬═╬═╬═╝

• Members

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:32 PM

QUOTE (DarkKingBernard @ Tuesday, Jun 26 2012, 08:18)
Walks with one leg?

lol no the t-rex has two legs, Camera angle in the game was bad. I was in a hurry to take a picture of it before someone drove off with it.

Legacy-666_
  • Legacy-666_

• Members

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:07 AM Edited by Legacy-666_, 27 June 2012 - 02:20 AM.

my friend was in a TDM that wasnt private. he mentioned a jet aswell and the gold chopper with neons .I'd be keen for some fun, but you can tell that they will eventually ruin it. All I can say is hurry up rockstar and get gtaV into the shops

NewportByChrysler
  • NewportByChrysler

LC R29

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:09 AM

He actually thinks it walks/has the dummies/anims needed for that. lol.gif
God console players are stupid, it's a car turned invisible with a prop(toilet, dinosaur w/e) attached to it. The bastards must have some form of consolized Native Trainer.

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:27 AM

The only mod I wish you could do without harming your PS3 or anything is giving Niko gloves in Single-Player. Man I wish they didn't take those out.

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:51 AM

Lol to be completely honest, IMO mods are cool, but sadly people use them in the wrong way. They should be used to have some fun in free mode, but people just use it to f*ck everyone up.

If I was a modder, I would probably spawn some cool vehicles in some free mode, or make something fun, and f*ck with all those cheating players, specially the one I hate the most: 0mn1pot3nt_420, lol I would probably f*ck him up really bad devil.gif. I don't know why people just prefer to mess with everyone instead of fun, I wouldn't mind it if the guy was actually nice, but...you know how it goes.

If you guys can get some names and we all send a complaint, I bet we can ban them, even all their accounts if we try hard, although I wonder if sony can do an ip ban, that would be wonderful.

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:11 AM

QUOTE (Crimson Flam3s @ Wednesday, Jun 27 2012, 04:51)

If you guys can get some names and we all send a complaint, I bet we can ban them, even all their accounts if we try hard, although I wonder if sony can do an ip ban, that would be wonderful.

Yes do this, especially if they are just trying to f*ck games up and ruin people's fun smile.gif

Anymore problems in CnC lately?

D565656666
  • D565656666

• Members

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:40 AM

QUOTE (Crimson Flam3s @ Wednesday, Jun 27 2012, 04:51)
Lol to be completely honest, IMO mods are cool, but sadly people use them in the wrong way. They should be used to have some fun in free mode, but people just use it to f*ck everyone up.

If I was a modder, I would probably spawn some cool vehicles in some free mode, or make something fun, and f*ck with all those cheating players, specially the one I hate the most: 0mn1pot3nt_420, lol I would probably f*ck him up really bad devil.gif. I don't know why people just prefer to mess with everyone instead of fun, I wouldn't mind it if the guy was actually nice, but...you know how it goes.

That Guy omnipotent 420 getaway destroyer yes, glitcher as Well, just dont join his game.

Ethereal_NYC
  • Ethereal_NYC

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:00 AM

yea had 3 experiences, 2 positive and 1 negative

today in one gta race a player got grenades and was blowing them up 7 or 8 at a time at once repeatedly, which kept killin me and my friend.

and then 2 days ago I entered a FM on allow under another name and low and behold there was a modder and he spawned all the cool stuff

he then let me and my friend start a private match and he filled the block of the garage shop in northern algonquin with all sorts of toys (t-rex,tiolet,triceratops,shoppingcart)

he also spawned 4 old guys in rainbow suits infinitely brawling with each other with bats

an army of about 100 naked women, a gang of 20 or so hookers and a group of NOOSE swat team as his own personal bodyguards (10 or so)

he also was able to tamper with gravity (we were jumping and floating thru the city), he was able to spawn any vehicle in ny color and also teleport which he showed off quickly. he also was able to add the neon lights to any vehicle

but the best experience ever was driving the jet and then flying it.

he also had a fish truck with the gay tony buzzard rockets and was using some sort of hulk mode where he could punch vehicles at you

we had mad fun but I know this is the "end" of gta4 on ps3 (it was good while it lasted...) but at least I got to live my dream, fly a jet.

on the flipside maybe the cheating aspect they are dealing with in max payne will trickle down to GTA4 as well......*fingers crossed*

I knew sooner or later these things would show up in a mode other than FM. unfortuntely it was sooner.

coldmurda
  • coldmurda

̡̱͐̈́͋ͦͮ̎͊̒R

• Members

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:41 AM Edited by The Grove, 28 June 2012 - 06:52 AM.

yup. i do it myself,

Current status on that menu is completely private.
I can also fly the big plane too. Basically do anything.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users