Photo

Your Favorite Gang?

7 replies to this topic
racersg
  • racersg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:59 PM

What is your fave gang? I work mostly for the Rednecks and the Russian Mob.

GAME MASTER
  • GAME MASTER

This is the American Dream

• Members

Posted 25 June 2012 - 01:58 PM

Zaibatsu - a major organisation in every locations where you can do all missions. They also got some good weapons and vehicles.

Hare Krishna - a soft organisation for player to have simple missions to begin with. Flamethrower weapon is their speciality and buses to fill in more than 2 people. Temple is the best defense building where you can hide from cops and other gangs.

SRS Scientists - a crazy organisation where they cloned genetic engineering soldiers and has advanced weaponary and vehicles but the missions can be quite challenging in this gang.

That is my view on my gang choice.

racersg
  • racersg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:34 PM

QUOTE (GAME MASTER @ Monday, Jun 25 2012, 13:58)
Zaibatsu - a major organisation in every locations where you can do all missions. They also got some good weapons and vehicles.

Hare Krishna - a soft organisation for player to have simple missions to begin with. Flamethrower weapon is their speciality and buses to fill in more than 2 people. Temple is the best defense building where you can hide from cops and other gangs.

SRS Scientists - a crazy organisation where they cloned genetic engineering soldiers and has advanced weaponary and vehicles but the missions can be quite challenging in this gang.

You have good reasons to like those gangs. But since I work for the Rednecks, I kill a lot of Scientists. tounge.gif

GAME MASTER
  • GAME MASTER

• Members

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE (racersg @ Monday, Jun 25 2012, 14:34)

You have good reasons to like those gangs. But since I work for the Rednecks, I kill a lot of Scientists. tounge.gif

Zaibatsu and Rednecks are often at gang war if you stand at the middle of their territories near the Zaibatsu Village Bridge and you can see the gangs are shooting at each other causing chaos at traffic and people screaming and running in terror. When I watched that part, it almost feel like a movie. lol.gif

If you got police wanted on your head.... lure them to any gang and go behind one of these men and the gang will start shooting at the police instead!! devil.gif

racersg
  • racersg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:25 PM

QUOTE (GAME MASTER @ Friday, Jun 29 2012, 17:48)
QUOTE (racersg @ Monday, Jun 25 2012, 14:34)

Zaibatsu and Rednecks are often at gang war if you stand at the middle of their territories near the Zaibatsu Village Bridge and you can see the gangs are shooting at each other causing chaos at traffic and people screaming and running in terror. When I watched that part, it almost feel like a movie. lol.gif

If you got police wanted on your head.... lure them to any gang and go behind one of these men and the gang will start shooting at the police instead!! devil.gif

Man, you're right, it looks JUST LIKE a movie.

PS: When I found them fighting I burnt all the Zaibatsu guys with that Fire Truck with the flamethrower. tounge2.gif

RobinTheBrave
  • RobinTheBrave

\ RobinTheDerp /

• Members

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:50 PM

Which was the gang where you made hotdogs out of the other gang? I think it was the loonies..? I loved those missions. angry.gif

GAME MASTER
  • GAME MASTER

• Members

Posted 05 July 2012 - 01:17 PM

QUOTE (RobinTheBrave @ Monday, Jul 2 2012, 12:50)
Which was the gang where you made hotdogs out of the other gang? I think it was the loonies..? I loved those missions.  angry.gif

Russians - Red (7 Missions)
Boss - Jerkov
Vehicle - Bulwark
Nickname for you - Comrade
To gain respect from the Russians, kill the Zaibatsu.

Green Phones (188, 76)
Left Phone - R. S.  L. Bows!
Payoff - $40,000
A meat processing plant will make special hot dogs for  Jerkovos troops if he will supply the meat. Follow the arrow to pick up a Krishna Bus that he has arranged for you. Once in the bus, follow the arrow to Maharishi to pick up some Krishna who will be used for the hot dog meat.
Park where the arrow points and honk your horn. Wait until everyone gets on the bus and then take them to the meat processing plant. Drop off the bus and walk to the left to get to the top of the cage. After they have been killed for meat, get down from the cage and walk Northeast to the Hot Dog Van.
Deliver the hot dogs to the Kovski Diner. Job Complete!

That is the mission for hot dog in Industrial district for Jerkov. If you want more detail on each mission in GTA 2, check on the link: GTA2 missions

racersg
  • racersg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 July 2012 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (RobinTheBrave @ Monday, Jul 2 2012, 12:50)
Which was the gang where you made hotdogs out of the other gang? I think it was the loonies..? I loved those missions. angry.gif

You mean the one where you get a bus and kill them in the slaughterhouse? I think that was for Jerkov...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users