Photo

What kind of music will be in GTA V?

13 replies to this topic
ForumName
  • ForumName

Trick

• Members

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:04 AM

What kind of music do you think will be in this GTA? I may speak for myself here, but I think all the music in GTA V sucked, badly. San Andreas has the best music of any GTA game in my opinion, do you think we will see a return of any of the radio stations or songs from San Andreas? If not what kind of music do you think will be on it? Let's be honest, good music is expensive to have in a game, so I can't blame them for not wanting to put any of the "latest hits" in the game, although that isn't even what I necessarily want. I mainly want to see a return of the music from stations like Radio X on San Andreas.

LBYN
  • LBYN

Jammin'

• Members

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:10 AM

I for one (and don't chastize me for my opinion here, god forbid) would like to see a dubstep station. Artists such as Bassnectar, who might be expensive as he is one of the frontrunners in the Dubstep/Electro scene, or underground artists such as Ry Legit, who only has a couple thousand video views on each of his videos on YouTube.

But, a broad spectrum of music that includes something for most nearly everyone.

Oh and bring back a WKTT-esque station. I listen to that station all the time!

Trideez
  • Trideez

GTAForums OG

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:11 AM

The same kind of music that people have talked about in the other 239 threads about music.

mooonlights
  • mooonlights

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:12 AM

QUOTE (LBYN @ Sunday, Jun 24 2012, 11:10)
I for one (and don't chastize me for my opinion here, god forbid) would like to see a dubstep station. Artists such as Bassnectar, who might be expensive as he is one of the frontrunners in the Dubstep/Electro scene, or underground artists such as Ry Legit, who only has a couple thousand video views on each of his videos on YouTube.

But, a broad spectrum of music that includes something for most nearly everyone.

Oh and bring back a WKTT-esque station. I listen to that station all the time!

Yea, DotEXE, Knife Party, AdventureClub, some of the underground/unreleased Skrillex stuff like Voltage please.

ForumName
  • ForumName

Trick

• Members

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:13 AM

QUOTE (Trideez @ Sunday, Jun 24 2012, 01:11)
The same kind of music that people have talked about in the other 239 threads about music.

Oh? Their are 239 other threads about the radio stations in GTA V? I am very sorry, I went through and counted them all that I could find using the "search" option and came up with, well, zero. Ah well, I never was very good at counting.

And, I also think dubstep would be a good addition, I can only imagine driving around in a jet bombing cities while listening to it on the radio.

Bantri
  • Bantri

I'll kill as many animals in GTA as I damn well please

• Members

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:18 AM

suicidal.gif

A8flyer
  • A8flyer

LIVE N DIE 4 GTA

• Members

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:20 AM

All latest music alien.gif mad.gif wow.gif tounge.gif angry.gif sad.gif

KrushLTx10
  • KrushLTx10

Speedy and Slightly Agitated

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:22 AM

QUOTE (ForumName @ Sunday, Jun 24 2012, 01:13)
QUOTE (Trideez @ Sunday, Jun 24 2012, 01:11)

Oh? Their are 239 other threads about the radio stations in GTA V? I am very sorry, I went through and counted them all that I could find using the "search" option and came up with, well, zero. Ah well, I never was very good at counting.

239 threads is a bit far-fetched. But I can recall around at least 10 other threads that have gone dead or have been locked.

OT: I think R* will do what they've done for most of the time - Get a well blended soundtrack full of variety. I doubt we'll see something like Vladivistok though, in EFLC they changed it to a more techno based broadcast. The Hip-Hop has to be improved, GTA IV lacked true classics of true East Coast Hip Hop back from the 90's such as Nas, Biggie, Big Pun, and Big L... which disappointed me because I was expecting to be playing NY State Of Mind by Nas cruising around Liberty City, they did have very few of them though. Now that we're in Los Santos again, I'll expect them to put on some old school west coast ala Radio Los Santos 2.0 .

RearNaked
  • RearNaked

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:28 AM

Relax (Don't do it)

Cali_Legeend
  • Cali_Legeend

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:29 AM

I like San Juan sounds, just new songs.

LBYN
  • LBYN

Jammin'

• Members

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:32 AM

Actually, you know what might also be all fine and quite dandy, would be like a Beach Boys style radio. Basically 50's- mid 70's beach music, as there will probably be a heavy emphasis on So-Cal beach lifestyle.

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

Die a hero, or live long enough to become a villain.

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:29 AM

Classic Rock
Metal/Death/Thrash
Modern and Alternative Rock
Oldies
Funk/Soul
Urban Latin
Regional Mexican
Eurodance/Dance
Electronic/Techno
Pop
Jazz
KPop/JPop
Persian Music
West Coast Hip Hop
Classic Hip Hop
Underground Rap

Dragonjack
  • Dragonjack

Moving on to a new account.

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:31 AM

Radio L.S colgate.gif

Brawly
  • Brawly

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 June 2012 - 05:09 AM

hope we see some trance in here, i'm sure there's going to be night clubs etc in gta v so dubstep or trance would fit in.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users