Photo

Pills....bribes...codes....questions!

3 replies to this topic
Suicidesquirrel7
  • Suicidesquirrel7

Martin Warrior

• Members

Posted 06 September 2002 - 02:10 AM

got a couple of questions and/or concerns and/or comments. lol, ok. will the pills be the same in vice as they were in 3, or different??? i would like to be able to buy them off the street, like from a drug dealer, or better yet a gang that specializes in trafficing drugs. also, i think they need to get rid of the police bribes. THOSE SUCK!!!! it takes all the fun out of a good old fashioned car chase. also.......will the codes be the same in vice as in 3??? i liked to character costume change code, that was awsome.

l8er

bloody mutha
  • bloody mutha

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 September 2002 - 02:52 AM

I agree it would be cool and realistic to buy drugs off the street, you know they say sometimes it snows in Miami..lol :D

Chunky Lee Chong
  • Chunky Lee Chong

#f4d1f6

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 06 September 2002 - 02:55 AM

I think the bribes should stay.....but they shouldn't be accessed from the hideout. You would have to find them your self or you could buy some before hand and like have them in your pocket and when you want to use them you press a special button. It could become a weapon type thing that say instead of a Rocket Launcher being in the box there is just the bribe and say you have 3 and you have a wanted level of 3. You could use one of them by pressing O.

Suicidesquirrel7
  • Suicidesquirrel7

Martin Warrior

• Members

Posted 06 September 2002 - 02:56 AM

hehe, lol, ya

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users