Photo

Donald Love a cannibal and necrophile?

6 replies to this topic
CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:35 PM

I've seen websites saying he is, but no where in LCS I see it mentioned.

Yes, you see him eating someting in the mission Cam-Pain, but where is the proof it is a human he is eating? It could be a cow or a pig...

Yes, you had to deliver the dead body's of Avery Carrington (a character from Vice City) and Ned Burner for him, but where is the proof he was going to eat them?

And where did you get the information about him being a necrophile? He never said anything about necrophilism....

Linc.
  • Linc.

Betty, don't start up with your white zone sh*t again.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:19 PM

It is never revealed but it is highly implied.

Over on GTAWiki, where I used to be admin, we just said in all pages (eg. Donald Love, Morgue Party Ressurection etc.) we just said that Donald onsumee the bodies as it is implied and is thought to have happened on accounts of most fans.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:37 AM

In Cam pain, i thought it was obvious that Donald was feasting on the chest part of a human, he drops a rib bone on the plate and you can see it is a rib cage of a human, Toni even says 'y'know, Don, it we are going to win this thing, it's best we don't have any SKELETONS in the closet, if you know what i mean' so that is another hint right there.
In the end of the mission Morgue Party Resurrection, Donald says the bodies will keep him company during the flight. It's my guess he likes to play with his food before eating it.
Donald also refers to the dead bodies as 'dinner guests' but they ARE the dinner

A2 MFK
  • A2 MFK

All you had to do was follow the DAMN train CJ!

• Members

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:28 PM

Ugh ... Donald love has to be one of the most disturbing characters in GTA.
In VC he looked just like some sort of apprentice to Avery Carrington but to then have him murder and eat him two games later. He's just strange ... I really hope he doesn't make a return in any future games.

Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The Liberty City Experience

• Members

Posted 12 September 2012 - 01:08 AM

Donald scared the crap out of me in LCS. In EFLC they turned Brucie into a homosexual, in LCS they turned him into a cannibal! Hm.

johnchan
  • johnchan

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:42 AM Edited by Seddo, 27 September 2012 - 02:05 PM.

*Removed*

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:15 AM

It's hilarious how much of a nut Donald was in LCS, and how "official" and serious he was in III.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users