Quantcast

» «
Photo

How to solve the Purple Nines glitch on iPad?

3 replies to this topic
Paul202
  • Paul202

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:30 AM

I recently picked up GTA 3 for iOS on my iPad again, and the only thing left between me and 100% completion is the missions for D-Trix and the Final Exchange. However, when I go to complete the first D-Trxi mission, Uzi Money, no Purple Nines appear. I have looked up how to solve this problem and it involves taking out the memory slot and doing some other stuff, but that is for the PS2. I haven't come across any threads addressing this issue on the iPad, so I was wondering if anybody here knew how to solve this problem.

Nukey Shay
  • Nukey Shay

Trick

• Members

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:38 PM

If it's like the original versions, it can't be fixed (short of using a savegame editor to correct it). So the best coarse of action is to avoid getting the glitch in the first place. Reboot the game with no previous save loaded (i.e. have it start the game automatically), finish the intro mission, save that to a slot, and never overwrite it. You can use that savepoint instead of choosing "new game" in the future...and write to different slot(s) to save your progress.

Unfortunately, this means you may have to erase your existing save data (which contains the glitch)...unless somebody has ported the app to fix it.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:55 PM

Here is the Fix for the Purple Nines glitch, as posted by Demarest-the creator of the fix...

Just a heads up that a quick search obtained the fix and glitch information-it was only 2 pages of search info. and was within the top 3 of the list-lol tounge2.gif lol.gif

Nukey Shay
  • Nukey Shay

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:01 AM

Right...that is the savegame editor I mentioned. But would it work for the iOS version?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users