HD Remastered Graphics Mod for GTA: San Andreas. In the development; will be released in 2015.
See HRT 1.4 official site (hrt-mod.com), where you can find detail information, development reports, screenshots, videos and more.
- Replacement textures of the whole game world (buildings, objects, roads, landscapes etc.) to high quality analogues;
- Replacement textures of all interiors to high quality analogues;
- Replacement textures of all vehicles to high quality analogues;
- Textures in HRT 1.4 are made in perfect quality and really high resolution (including 2048x2048 and 1024x1024 pixels);
- Textures are maximum similar to the original. First texture and graphical mod for GTA: San Andreas with this feature;
- Textures are exclusive, made by author and based on his photos, and taken (not stolen) from free libraries;
- A lot of models also are improved and enhanced: some models more detailed and smoothed, on some models added reflections; in some cases are corrected defects of the original models. Example. First texture and graphical mod for GTA: San Andreas with this feature;
- Using more materials than in the original game: for example, if the original house model using same texture and for roof, and for wall, in HRT 1.4 and wall, and roof have an unique textures; mod has more variety textures for ground, pavement, grass and roofs than original game. First texture and graphical mod for GTA: San Andreas with this feature
- Redrawn textures with logos and billboards. Example;
- Improved main character model with detail fingers (player parts are moved from version of the game for mobile devices, released in 2013);
- Most of LODs are replacing too, for more quality displaying objects on the far distance, as result increased view distance;
- Using of MIP maps (this optimization reduces the load on the graphics card and helped to get rid from blinking of textures);
- High stability of the mod.
Help the mod