- Replacement textures of the whole game world (buildings, objects, roads, landscapes etc.) to high quality analogues;
- Replacement textures of all interiors to high quality analogues;
- Replacement textures of all vehicles to high quality analogues;
- Redrawn textures with logos and billboards;
- Textures in HRT 1.4 are made in perfect quality and high resolution (2048x2048 and 1024x1024 pixels), and are maximum similar to original ones (the first texture and graphics mod for GTA SA with this feature);
- Textures are exclusive, made by author and based on his photos, or taken (not stolen) from free libraries.
- A lot of models also are improved and enhanced: some models are more detailed and smoothed, on some models are added reflections;
- Corrected defects of original models (the first texture and graphics mod for GTA SA with this feature);
- Using more materials than in the original game: for example, if the original house model uses the same texture and for the roof, and for the wall, in HRT 1.4 and the wall, and the roof have unique textures; mod has more variety textures for ground, pavement, grass and roofs than the original game (the first texture and graphics mod for GTA SA with this feature);
- Improved main character model with detail fingers (taken from mobile version of the game that was released in 2013).
- LODs are replacing too, for more quality displaying objects on the far distance;
- Using of MIP maps (this optimization reduces the load on the graphics card and helped to get rid from blinking of textures);
- Using of the newest Magic.TXD tool for textures editing with support of DXT5 compression and high quality MIP mapping algorithm (see also report);
- High stability of the mod;
- Completely author's mod, fully an independent project, not collection (mod-pack) of other mods;
- HRT 1.4 is a spiritual successor of HRT Pack 1.3 (2010), but new mod is not based on any previous parts and does not share any their files; this is completely brand new mod that is made from scratch;
- Includes high quality radar, radar and weapons icons (third-party mods that used under permission).
Development reports and Progress map
Help the mod