Photo

First Carmods

17 replies to this topic
Mad_Maxine
  • Mad_Maxine

ʇnɥʍ

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:47 PM Edited by Mad_Maxine, 17 June 2012 - 11:19 PM.

Long ago I started my modding back with GTA1 when it was fairly new in the early years of 2000, then I moved onto stuff liek carmageddon, and never really modded any game that was.. what youd call 'modern' and here I am only just coming into SA, so im still behind, ah well

First post, first mods, first time on a GTA site in a number of years, Ive looked around at some places, and a lot just have the mod showroom full of requests (and for cars I dont like at that tounge.gif ) so nice to find a place that seems solid,

Only just got zmodler working properly so, I havent really done anything major, I started out testing things to see if they would work ingame, the usual stuff, cutting roofs off cars making convertibles, and such, now that ive got it working I have started to make some stuff from the orignal sa cars,

First is a mod of the club, I love making extras, I feel that no matter what the car is even small extras add something to it since theres more variaty on the types of cars youll see,
So heres a moddable club pickup to replace the picador, my first attempt at what id call.. a mod.

Club

user posted image

Secondly its another pickup, since I like making extras and well a pickup is a nice place to stick all that extra stuff, Mod of the ultility with trailer,
Its just the utility cab with a modified sadler rear end, and diffrent tailgate.
Made to fit into the SA countryside, giving that redneck feel,

Extras

1: Scrap parts
2: Wooden crates
3: Trucktop & spare
4: Slide in camper

user posted image

Also edited the trailer that fits on the utility, giving a range of things like a camper and crates and such, but I dont have ingame screenshots of them all so Ill show you some random shots of it ingame anyway, youll allso see that the travel trailer roof lights now work, unlike when they were on the journey, I like working lights too... and as another note these were early shots, the bobcat now

user posted image
user posted image

Trailer Extras
1. Travel Trailer
2. Bobcat shell
3. Wooden Crates
4. Moving trailer
5. Open frame (the type you would put a canvas type cover over)

Now for the last mod then, This is something I also wanted to mess around with, Mod shop parts, I wanted to swap the Voodoo and the Savanna around, making the Voodoo a moddable lowrider, and the savanna a regular car, using the roof parts as extras on it,

So heres the modded voodoo and its extra parts.

user posted image

That weird looking hood aint just for show neaither It hides an engine transplant.. Just changing things for the sake of it really...
user posted image

Extra 1: some people probly dont like passanger extras, But its better than someone sat on the roof or somethign stupid..
user posted image

Extra 2: Working square front and rear lights, To give a variaty on looks i guess..
user posted image

And the modding parts.

Pimp life bumpers
user posted image

Hood rat bumpers
user posted image

Hard top
user posted image

Wagon top
user posted image

Thumper exhaust
user posted image

Pimp life Exhaust (got to be honist i stright up stole this from the slamvan)
user posted image

The rat cage: Roolcage that rplaces the sideskirts, so can be used with or without the roofs
user posted image

Sylvania
  • Sylvania

Lego their ego.

• Members

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:52 PM

Good job, keep on working on modding and soon you'll have your own fully created mods (scratch) Just keep on working.
cookie.gif cookie.gif

Mad_Maxine
  • Mad_Maxine

ʇnɥʍ

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:54 PM

Double post due to cutting off images

Classic Flamer
user posted image

Cruisin' Pimp
user posted image

The Rat
user posted image

Jamaican Four
user posted image

So heres some examples
user posted image

So thats all I have to show here right now, I guess ill finish off with my two questions, should be kinda simple.

1, How many extras can a car actully have? Havent seen more than 5 in a standurd SA car, im assuming now thats the limit

2, The roof from my voodoo was cut directly off, uses same textures and names, Why does it apear unshaded and with no highlights?

LINK/2012
  • LINK/2012

LIVIN' IN CODE

• Feroci
  • Brazil

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:32 AM

I liked so much those cars, Do you plan to put they for download?

Triple Penetration
  • Triple Penetration

Box ♡ Out

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:57 PM

Wow, these are quite nice, all original and etc. I see some bugs tho, but I don't mind them.

Can your PC run IV? Because IV lacks quite a few cars, and San Andreas got loads of them and is overfilled. And IV cars have more detail, so you can unleash your ideas even more.

Death2Drugs
  • Death2Drugs

Wanna milky?

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:13 PM

I love these cars. You are very good!

Mad_Maxine
  • Mad_Maxine

ʇnɥʍ

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:57 PM

Hey thanks guys, and Penetration?, What errors are you talking about? I did ask if anybody knows why the roof looks so dark, also if you mean the travel trailer black spots on the front, There now gone, Fix it as I go,
And about IV, Probly not, I was trying to download it, run it, then if it worked buy the game for myself to have a nice reliable hard coppy, but it kept going onto drunk type cam, the scenery dissapeard, and someoen told me thats because my pc is not capable.. Hell, it barly runs APB,
So no, sorry No IV, because Id love to screw around with those cars, But hey on with the SA goodness, Ill post more.. of my .. horsecrap stuff here when ive compleated more,

Thanks for the posativity!

epoxi
  • epoxi

Your Mother

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:56 PM

I like lots of your ideas, keep up the good work. As you have explained with the dark roof etc. I am sure the finish quality will improve as you practise.

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:04 PM

these are amazing

Mad_Maxine
  • Mad_Maxine

ʇnɥʍ

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:38 PM

Little more messing around to test myself.

user posted image

Hey If your a carmageddon fan you might just get it. even tho its a small hotrod vertion..

user posted image

darles92
  • darles92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 June 2012 - 12:21 AM

biggrin.gif haha Tow Meister

CHILLI
  • CHILLI

Playa

• Members

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:53 AM

Genius modification right there xD you should try to rip the sound aswell to make it even more awesome

Toğrul
  • Toğrul

Yeaah

• Members
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:32 AM

I think sounds isn't that important. You can easily do it with alexander's tool. By the way, i like your cars keep up the good work icon14.gif .

Chong McBong
  • Chong McBong

Muncher of Polygons (and cake)

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 June 2012 - 04:40 AM

nice work icon14.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif rah.gif

leik oh em jeez!
  • leik oh em jeez!

The boatman stays with the boat.

• Members

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:15 AM

Quality is decent. Some things don't line up, but everything looks solid and complete. Excellent work for first mods.

Loving the creativity too. You're giving me ideas.

pagino
  • pagino

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (Sylvania @ Sunday, Jun 17 2012, 22:52)
Good job, keep on working on modding and soon you'll have your own fully created mods (scratch) Just keep on working.
cookie.gif cookie.gif

se puede descargar biggrin.gif

EABIG
  • EABIG

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:45 PM Edited by EABIG, 27 December 2012 - 07:48 PM.

Haha Nice cars the tow truck looks ridiculous, no meaning to be rude tough, but i really like the Club pickup its really awesome wink.gif

EDIT: Is it any download link for them? tounge.gif

CCPD
  • CCPD

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:59 PM

Considering that he wasn't active since Summer, I'd say no.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users