» «
Photo

[WIP] TDI Vice City MOD

35 replies to this topic
EddiePeugeot
  • EddiePeugeot

Eddie Peugeot's criminal adventures stories creator

• Members

Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:53 AM Edited by EddiePeugeot, 28 November 2012 - 10:58 PM.

Hey, project new, project "to-never-be-fallen".

What has in this mod:
GTA 3 cars (Xbox quality)
GTA VC (not listed in GTA 3 cars) 2002 models Will be replace by Real Cars on This Time (RCOTT)
Storyline modifed (I'm searching)
Vice City retextured
LCS weapons
HMYST pedestrian is a protagonist with TBA name
HMYST has several clothes:
(Police, prision, street (like the original), Soiree, bankrob (not used in cutscene introduction),
Vercetti gang uniform, Haitian gang uniform, etc)
74 missions

Some buildings changed in this era:
Avery Carrington's construction completed (as Love Media building)
Haitians' drug factory destroyed being replaced by Cubans' drug factory
Kaufman Cabs with new logo (Name continues but with property changed (Vercetti Gang)
A bombed construction (near Avery's construction) is replaced by a dirt track
Logos of shops changed
Houses around Auntie's house in Little Haiti has different places
Abandoned mansions in Prawn Island are rebuilt and acquired by Tommy
and some things.

TEAM:
EddiePeugeot (Leader/Texture Modifying/Vehicle Tester for Approval)
arijitsen (Mission Script)
Haashir911 (Beta Tester)

Look this briefing:

TDI Vice City MOD: The Revenge of Five Years

This mod takes 16 years after GTA Vice City events, but, before, the intro takes 11 years after, in a Bank Theft on "El Banco Corrupto Grande", a newest Vercetti Gang member get shot from own boss, which escapes from cops and leaves his two now formely members in prision, getting 15 years of sentence.

5 years later, a police convoy sends 3 prisoners from another police department (from Maintain to Beach), but three mysterious cars from anonymus gang interrupts the convoy and killed the policemens and set free three prisioners (one is taken by gang and rest escapes).

Now, free from police and getting more friends to help, this future wiseguy and former Vercetti gang member wants revenge his former boss, to pay the betray of 5 years ago. But this primary objective comes to difficult, which gangs and bosses are on his way.

Jailfriend Missions (Trying to discover the Vercetti's objectives)
Media Missions (Help Donald Love's business before his rival acquires the Love Media's Vice City station after acquiring in Liberty City)
Haitians Missions (Help Haitians' revenge the Cubans after 16 years of war loss)
Gang Undercover Missions (Undercover as Vercetti Gang member to discover and destroy their plans)
Bank Heist Missions (Form a team to rob El Banco Corrupto Grande as Vercetti Gang members to make Vercetti Gang as most wanted of Vice City)
Property Destroy Missions (It's time to destroy, rob and buy Vercetti's propertys to make Vercetti Gang loss their propertys and reputation)
Pre-Final Showdown Missions (The end is near and it's time to destroy Vercetti Gang's merchandise and put their gang in crisis)
Final Showdown Mission (It's time to finish down and avenge Tommy Vercetti and takeover Vice City)

Yep, the new work to transform Vice City into 2002 time (As "The After Years GTA Edition"). I know you are thinking is hard work but, all can collaborate this mod, Capiche?

If anywhere is interessed to be one of members of our team, join on the team sending your PM on our leader

Wanted:
Scripters
Modelers
Texturers
Beta Testers

Colaborators:
Myself (Mod leader)
OnePiece (GTA 3 HD cars)
ALMOST610 (If I put GTA 3 Standard Cars) DELETED due his pressions of "my use" of his carpack without his permission

THIS IS FOR ALMOST610:
(I'M NOT A MOD THIEF; I only use the modifed cars to test in mod to approve or no. When approved, I send a message to get the author's permission to add his car/carpack on mod)

Comment, comment, COMMENT!!!

PERCENTAGE:

Roads: 50%
Cars: Testing for approval
Buildings: Not yet started
Generic: Modifying (Unknown Percentage)
Missions: Starting

DONATE YOUR VC MODIFIED CAR FOR OUR MOD

(PS: You, newest user, when accessing this topic, I will say: Sorry for my bad english)[/SIZE][/SIZE]
  • Mrckos_27041995 likes this

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

PingPang

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:01 AM

Are you using a translator? You should learn better english. icon14.gif
Show some pictures, you didn't even tell what this mod changes.
Do you know what other info you're supposed to write on the first post? The team members and what each member is capable of doing.

Is this a script mod and nothing else? or does the map get re-textured? are there map dff + ide+ ipl changes? is it a total conversion with new ped models and car models?

EddiePeugeot
  • EddiePeugeot

• Members

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:36 AM

I mean "The Map and HUD has the signals of edit" because they will be updated. The mod is 0% percent but is starting getting signals of edit. Scripts, chump; I need it, to form a team.

Whatever, I will modify the asphalt, then, a screenshots.

The cars is soon (See my request in III Vehicles/Vehicle Request Topic).

Later (don't angry, right?)!

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

PingPang

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:21 AM

Why are you saying you need to form a team? A mod team leader should have the skills to do it him self.
You didn't answer my question when i asked Are you using a translator? Your english is too bad, it's impossible to understand do you know anyone who speaks better english? Get them to type for you.
What modding abilities do you have? Do you know how to script? Do you now how to map mod? How detailed will the map edits be? You need to give lots of info.

GTALibertyIII
  • GTALibertyIII

Gaming Freak

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:36 AM

Pictures or you are making a concept?

EddiePeugeot
  • EddiePeugeot

• Members

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:09 PM

First, sorry for my bad english. Second, I has a skill to edit textures. And third, the first cars are adding in mod (with permission of their creators).

But a problem, I has difficult of take screenshot due this annoying BSOD (blue screen of death) from Fraps.

I will resolut.

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

PingPang

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:48 PM

Oh wow, if you can't even take a screenshot without bugs, what's mod going to be like....

Also, people don't use fraps for screenshots. You need to press the prtscr button then open g.i.m.p or photoshop and paste the image and save it as a .png and upload to imgur.com

EddiePeugeot
  • EddiePeugeot

• Members

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:07 PM

user posted image

Woah, first retextures! The retexture of asphalt and grass, include the Washington Mall sign retexture (In VCS the Washington Mall isn't built, but for my thinking, the WM is built in 1985, as added in this retexture the mall, is completing 17 years).
Why everything use After FX? Technology!

user posted image

Later, more retextures!!!

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:56 AM

Is this Serious or a Joke?

I had to laugh, people are not going to care about '17 years washington mall', and if all you can do is make textures using MS Paint dont expect to get a team, also just because you post in the Vehicles Request topics does not mean anyone will actually make them.

ThePrince
  • ThePrince

Moroccan Modder

• Members

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:08 AM

That's nothing confused.gif look, here is some tutorials:
http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=409590

follow them, make something, just start yourself, at least do 30% of the work, no hurry, take your time to learn ...

and, everybody does texturing, so learn something else, perhaps 3D Modeling, get 3ds max and some tutorials and start learning wink.gif build your house, your room or whatever as a start ...

Good Luck icon14.gif

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro modding.

• Feroci Racing
  • Mars

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:45 AM

I have tried so hard not to post but what constitutes a mod?

Editing a single TXD or doing a whole lot more.

Black roads???

Just by editing the generic.txd does not make this a mod, and I might be going blind but I cant see what has changed with the mall?

EddiePeugeot
  • EddiePeugeot

• Members

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:03 AM

user posted image

I'm trying to transform this Avery's building as a Love Media's building, because Avery Carrington is killed in 1998 (during LCS events), Donald Love takes his corpse with Ned's corpse and escaped from Cartel Colombian, maybe this building is taken by own Donald, to create Love Media three years later (as the network Liberty-Vice).

Maybe Donald Love escaped from Liberty City in 2001 on "Love's Disappearance", "not dead by Darkel in GTA III BETA".

(repeat: sorry for my bad english)

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

PingPang

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:16 AM

How are you going to make to full building? How are you going to make the missions?

EddiePeugeot
  • EddiePeugeot

• Members

Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:59 PM

Frank.s, I'm searching the MAIN.SCM clean and no missions to edit them, putting a intro cutscene and blocking the bridges to mainland.

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

PingPang

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:06 PM Edited by Frank.s, 24 June 2012 - 10:10 PM.

There's a stripped script in the SannyBuilder folder.

How good at scm scripting are you?

Do you use SannyBuilder or Vice Builder?

EddiePeugeot
  • EddiePeugeot

• Members

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:16 PM

QUOTE (Frank.s @ Sunday, Jun 24 2012, 18:06)
Do you use SannyBuilder or Vice Builder?

Sanny Builder, alright. The first mission I'm creating is a "in the beginning" codenamed "Bankrob Raid", as GTA 3 intro style.

PM me some codes.

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE (EddiePeugeot @ Monday, Jun 25 2012, 10:16)
PM me some codes.

He is not going to add all the work for you, look through the Forums and learn what you need.

EddiePeugeot
  • EddiePeugeot

• Members

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:01 PM

Needed help, for everything.

But the problem, I'm simulating the first mission using ceej's Vice Studios.

Soon, pics.

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:46 AM

QUOTE (EddiePeugeot @ Tuesday, Jun 26 2012, 03:01)
Needed help, for everything.

But the problem, I'm simulating the first mission using ceej's Vice Studios.

Soon, pics.

If you need help for everything and cant mod then there is no use even doing this to begin with, learn some skills then try again at a mod.

EddiePeugeot
  • EddiePeugeot

• Members

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:26 AM Edited by EddiePeugeot, 26 June 2012 - 11:37 PM.

I duplicated my VC before modification of first. The second, I use ceej's Vice Studios with Racer_S' CamHack to reconstitute the scenes of missions. The first reconstitution is a first mission post-cutscene intro.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

I will try to add in misc.scm on Sanny Builder.

WATCH OUT BELOW HERE: SPOLIERS (Read this "at your risk")

Player (TBA name): "Finally, we escaped at Gang invasion!"
Jailfriend (TBA name): "Well, I known some residence from Ocean Beach where we need to low."
"You drive, I will tell what is this residence."

(Jailfriend enters in Sentinel as passenger and he's waiting to Player enters the car)

(In the way, Jailfriend talks about the residence who he's talking, then, he's reveals who is this residence, because it's located near Pole Position Club, called Ocean Heights Apartment)

Jailfriend (TBA name): "The residence, it's located in Ocean Beach. Pass at the way of Washington Mall, a clothes shop (Rafael's, but the name not appear in script), a multistory carpark, then, approach at a residence with single-car garage."

(When crosses the Marker at OHA (Ocean Heights Apartment), Player and Jailfriend exits the car and walk at entrance, then appear a cutscene in interior of hotel (Which the interior will be created) of two, now on their room and changed clothes)

Player: "There's not problem of changes, right?"
Jailfriend: "Right. Let's back to outside to pick the ride to tell another thing."
Player: "What a thing?"

(At the outside, the two are automatic entered the car, and Jailfriend tells who's this thing)

Jailfriend: "Before I've arrested, I worked at Pay'N'Spray near here and my former boss send me to rob several cars to repaint and take back to where I robbed the car. Maybe sure he's isn't arrested, because I've been arrested when I tried to rob the sheriff's car, but they spotted and arrested me."

(When Player arrives in Pay'N'Spray, another cutscene appears and begins a other mission)

Jailfriend: "Wait here, friend. I gonna to talk my boss, then, come here inside."

(Player waits until he's got Jailfriend's boss' permission from Jailfriend, and enters inside of Pay'N'Spray, when begins the conversation of Jailfriend's boss with Player)

Player: "Hello, I'm (Jailfriend's TBA name) friend."
Jailfriend's Boss: "Your friend saids about your respect, reputation, and he's said you wanna recover your lost reputation. I has some jobs to recover your reputation and respect. I need you go to multistory carpark, rob a yellow car and then, we repaint it. Later, we send more jobs for you. Now get outta here!"
Player: "Alright."

(Player exits at Pay'N'Spray and appears a objective)

Objective: " Go to multistory carpark " (two markers in pink marker at radar)

(When Player arrives at multistory carpark, another objective appears)

Objective: " Get the car " (the car is a yellow Infernus and marked in yellow marker at radar)

(When Player enters and rob the car, another objective appears)

Objective: " Take the car to Pay'N'Spray " (marked in pink marker at radar)

(Player arrives in Pay'N'Spray and another cutscene appears, when Player drives the car to inside of garage and later, the car is repainted and Player drives outside of garage, when another objective appears with damage bar)

Objective: " Take the car back at multistory carpark, but be carefully, watch the damage bar " (marked in pink marker at radar)

(When Player arrives inside of multistory carpack and parked as marked, appears the last cutscene of mission, when he's exit the car and leaves multistory carpark, when he's receive a callphone of Jailfriend's boss)

Jailfriend's Boss: "Parked the car?"
Player: "Yes."
Jailfriend's Boss: "Very good, friend. Come back here sometimes to receive more jobs."

(The cutscene fadeouts and MISSION COMPLETE: Reward $100)

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:36 AM

QUOTE (EddiePeugeot @ Sunday, Jun 17 2012, 11:53)
Colaborators:
Myself (Mod leader)
OnePiece (GTA 3 HD cars)
ALMOST810 (If I put GTA 3 Standard Cars)

Firstly why are you crediting me? If you want to use GTA3 Cars to import them from GTA3 Yourself it is not that hard, as far as I can remember the ones I converted/uploaded were from the PS2 Version as I did not have a PC Copy of GTA3 at the time, and also you got my Username wrong, and I would also say that you should ask someone about there mod before crediting them otherwise they may get pissedoff thinking that you have included there mods without asking them.

EddiePeugeot
  • EddiePeugeot

• Members

Posted 30 June 2012 - 04:25 AM

QUOTE (ALMOST610 @ Friday, Jun 29 2012, 20:36)
Colaborators:
Myself (Mod leader)
OnePiece (GTA 3 HD cars)

Firstly why are you crediting me? If you want to use GTA3 Cars to import them from GTA3 Yourself it is not that hard, as far as I can remember the ones I converted/uploaded were from the PS2 Version as I did not have a PC Copy of GTA3 at the time, and also you got my Username wrong, and I would also say that you should ask someone about there mod before crediting them otherwise they may get pissedoff thinking that you have included there mods without asking them.

Sorry, I've writed in press. I will edit. Why you mentioned " If you want to use GTA3 Cars to import them from GTA3 Yourself..."? It's for GTA Vice City, because this mod sets to 2002, one year after GTA 3 events. Not for GTA 3. And last, after you mentions: "...and I would also say that you should ask someone about there mod before crediting them otherwise they may get pissedoff...", I forgot to get your permission, BUT... nothing, only it.

And look, I, I never let this mod for nothing. I let the "2007 mod for GTA 3" due missing collaborations.

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:55 AM

QUOTE (EddiePeugeot @ Saturday, Jun 30 2012, 15:25)
QUOTE (ALMOST610 @ Friday, Jun 29 2012, 20:36)
Colaborators:
Myself (Mod leader)
OnePiece (GTA 3 HD cars)

Sorry, I've writed in press. I will edit. Why you mentioned " If you want to use GTA3 Cars to import them from GTA3 Yourself..."? It's for GTA Vice City, because this mod sets to 2002, one year after GTA 3 events. Not for GTA 3. And last, after you mentions: "...and I would also say that you should ask someone about there mod before crediting them otherwise they may get pissedoff...", I forgot to get your permission, BUT... nothing, only it.

And look, I, I never let this mod for nothing. I let the "2007 mod for GTA 3" due missing collaborations.

I know this mod is for GTA Vice City, I said that you cannot use the cars I converted from GTA3, and if you want cars the GTA3 in Vice City, Convert them yourself.
(It would be extremely simple to rip the GTA3 Cars from the PC Version of the Game)

I dont give permission out to you or other people to use my mods if they dont ask first, if they use my files without asking first then I wont allow them to use them in the future.

EddiePeugeot
  • EddiePeugeot

• Members

Posted 17 July 2012 - 04:03 PM

Whoa! Illustrations of Screenshots!

user posted image

user posted image

I don't vehicle has progress, but GTA 3 cars will be added being converted from original GTA3.

Steccky.
  • Steccky.

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:44 PM

Nice, can't wait for you to finish it. smile.gif

Graphics should be a little improved. colgate.gif

Haashir911
  • Haashir911

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:18 PM Edited by Haashir911, 26 July 2012 - 03:20 PM.

Good Mod Idea, I Like It.
Just A Few Questions,
If Its In 2002, Does that Mean Tommy Got Kids ???
And Second of All, Does Tommy have A Relationship With Mercedes Cortez (The Girl Who is Colonel Cortez's Daughter) ???
Thats All,
Keep It Up

EDIT: Can I Create The HUD ?
I Can Make the HUD Perfect For this Mod

EDIT 2: I Can Also Be the BETA Tester

EddiePeugeot
  • EddiePeugeot

• Members

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE (Haashir911 @ Thursday, Jul 26 2012, 10:18)
Good Mod Idea, I Like It.
Just A Few Questions,
If Its In 2002, Does that Mean Tommy Got Kids ???
And Second of All, Does Tommy have A Relationship With Mercedes Cortez (The Girl Who is Colonel Cortez's Daughter) ???
Thats All,
Keep It Up

EDIT: Can I Create The HUD ?
I Can Make the HUD Perfect For this Mod

EDIT 2: I Can Also Be the BETA Tester

Check your PM.

EddiePeugeot
  • EddiePeugeot

• Members

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:47 PM

Hey, another ilustration:
user posted image

Player and WMYCR are torturing Vercetti Gang member, who he take information about merchandises and proprieties of gang.
(Look, WMYCR is hanging a tube as whip)

Haashir911
  • Haashir911

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 August 2012 - 07:23 AM

Epic

EddiePeugeot
  • EddiePeugeot

• Members

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:48 PM

user posted image

Well, I converted the HMYST as player (due he got player's animation), edited the LCPD 98 car (Thanks for Surya386 for converting Idaho, Stinger, Perennial, Landstalker (those are added on mod), anything from GTA LCS) to VCPD. The XBOX GTA3 wheels are testing, but I will send a PM to get permission of his unknown conversion author.

But there some outfits needed for make, replacing peds' heads to HMYST's head, all for replace Tommy's outfit (due the default and Soiree outfits will be retextured to be aged as 50 years old (because Tommy was born in 1951) but as peds and CSactor).

Several GTA3 cars are converted from standard quality (due this sucking download problem of GTA3 XBOX mod to be interrupted once for all) from my HD.

Well, later, I send more information and test screenshots.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users