Photo

Missing Post Mission phone call

3 replies to this topic
DJTom
  • DJTom

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 June 2012 - 12:30 PM

hello everyone i have passed the False Idols mission but you are supposed to be getting a phone call from Donald Love post mission which i think is after? even if it was before i still didnt get it. has anyone else had this proberm i found out that you were supoosed to get the call from this website here - http://gta.wikia.com/False_Idols

hope its okay posting that link

thanks

buzbegone
  • buzbegone

• Members

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:36 AM Edited by buzbegone, 18 June 2012 - 11:38 AM.

I don't remember ever getting a phone call from him. It's from a Wikia anyway, not the most reliable source.

austinkopeck
  • austinkopeck

Meth Cook

• Members

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:21 PM

Yeah, I never got a call either, and as buzbegone said, GTA WIkia isn't the most reliable source. Although it is reliable most of the time, IMO, some of the information is not true. For example, it says that Dancing in San Andreas is unlocked after "Life's a Beach," when you can actually do it from the beginning.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:05 AM

After False Idols I believe you go to see Donald for the next mission. Or try standing outside (not driving) for 15 in game minutes and you should get a phone call. I dunno, Il get back to you on that one, have to get up to that part of the game again

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users