The GTA V Forum

4 replies to this topic
Linc.
  • Linc.

Seeking and Destroying since 1997...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:23 AM

Just a small question. What exactly happens to all of the topics in the GTA V forum section when the game is released? Do the mods/admins go through ALL the topics and delete/lock all the ones that were speculation and/or ideas.

Just wonderin'...

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:26 AM

Nothing. The topics will remain there as a part of the GTA V forum and a new forum will be created for discussion/speculation regarding the next GTA.

Linc.
  • Linc.

Seeking and Destroying since 1997...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 June 2012 - 12:02 PM

QUOTE (Girish @ Saturday, Jun 16 2012, 21:26)
Nothing. The topics will remain there as a part of the GTA V forum and a new forum will be created for discussion/speculation regarding the next GTA.

So will all the topics that are currently there just be sitting at the end of the list of topics?

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 16 June 2012 - 12:09 PM

I do believe that a bunch of them will be added to some kind of archive. Like we have the hidden GTA IV Archive forum, I think they'll also make one for GTA V.

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 16 June 2012 - 12:21 PM

I doubt that. The Official News forum was actually a separate forum along with the IV forum. When IV was released, it was archived. However, as we have only one V forum this time, I don't think any of the topics will be archived. They should be there at the bottom of the forum.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users