Photo

Dodo can't fly

5 replies to this topic
GTAFanLuca
  • GTAFanLuca

Just a GTA player

• Members

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:25 AM

I try to fly a Dodo to get a hidden package. But when I press NUM9 to gain altitude I always damn fall in water. What is the button to push my weight forward (making the back wing move) ? Please find the control and I'll thank you very much (I was trying to get a hidden package). confused.gif

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:28 AM

Have you tried Numpa 6? Besides, here is a good guide how to fly it.

GTAFanLuca
  • GTAFanLuca

Just a GTA player

• Members

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:48 AM

NUM6 is used for taking off man

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:53 AM Edited by miromiro, 16 June 2012 - 11:45 AM.

Yeah but you said you used Numpad 9 to gain attitude and fall in water, but as far as I know that button will only decrease your attitude. Numpad 6 will take you off, gaining you attitude. Have you tried it?

EDIT: I actually gotta correct myself. You use Numpad 9 to take off, and Numpad 6 the other way around. Some more tips: Go to the Francis Internation Airport, steal a Dodo and go to one end of the runway. Keep the W / arrow up button pressed for about 4-5 seconds, and use the Q / E buttons to view the sides of the Dodo - you'll notice that it'll slowly take off. Now use Numpad 6 and you'll see that the nose will drop. Release it and the Dodo will immediately gain attitude. After several seconds you will have gained a good height and the Dodo will stop rising. It will then probably begin to nose dive a bit. Don't do anything! When it begins to fall, leave the controls alone. The dodo will fall but as it does, it will pick up speed again and regain any height lost. It will continue to dive and climb all the time so better get used to it.

GTAFanLuca
  • GTAFanLuca

Just a GTA player

• Members

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:07 PM

NUM 6 - TAKE OFF
NUM 9 - ALTITUDE THIS ONEEEE

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:11 AM

You must know that GTA SA is totally different from GTA 3. You must 'TAP' the buttons and not to 'HOLD' them or else you will make yourself fall in the water. This is a repeatation method where you must balance the tapping and duration of tapping. Sometimes, you fail but after flying for more than 20 seconds, you will get a hang of leaning below and above. Also, NEVER TOUCH THE DOWN BUTTON WHILE FLYING.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users