Where would you live in Liberty City?

104 replies to this topic
Mr.Killa
  • Mr.Killa

Junkie

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 24 June 2013 - 02:42 PM

Broker: A nice house in Beachgate, perhaps th mansion where Faustin lived. And it`s such a nice, peaceful area aswell. I would also like to live in a beautiful brownstone-towhouse in Rotterda Hill, or South Slopes. Or an high-rise apartment in Downtown Broker.

Dukes: Meadows Hills, definately. Beautiful area with unique tudor-architecture. It`s also close to Meadows Park, and to the mall and other stores in Willis. And to Francis International if I wanted to go on a vacation. The houses in Steinwa also seem fine, but it`s unfortunately close to the projects, and seems pretty grim at times.

Bohan: Not many places I would like to live in here. It`s ugly and dangerous. Maybe an apartment near the park in Boulevard?

Algonquin: Castle Gardens City, Suffolk, Easton, Hatton Gardens, Middle Park West, Middle Park East and Lancaster are all places I would like to live.

Alderney: Westdyke. Especially one of those mansions. An apartment in Leftwood, Berchem or Alderney City would be cool aswell. South Alderney is either ghetto, (Like Tudor and Acer) or heavily industrial (Like Acter Industrial Park and Normandy), and is not a place I would like to live.

Dollarhide
  • Dollarhide

Original Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:25 PM Edited by Dollarhide, 26 June 2013 - 09:29 PM.

I'd like to live in Pegorino's house in Westdyke. It's not really in LC. I want to live there becasue it is a very nice house with a swimming pool, a large garden, a large garage and 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. A beautiful house in a peaceful neighborhood to call home.

StingrayX
  • StingrayX

♢ Las Venturas ♢

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:13 PM

I'd live in Westdyke in one of those yellow Colonial houses situated near Dawkin's estate. The neighborhood is quite, safe, and it's the only area in Liberty City that has any real landforms.

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:48 AM

Beachgate, preferably in Faustin's mansion.

Dagger5
  • Dagger5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:57 AM

In Broker biggrin.gif

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

Nate is Love, Nate is Life

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:45 AM

In my dreams... I would live in a mansion in Westdyke, complete with a multi-vehicle garage and a private helicopter.

Realistically... based on the cost of living in real life NYC and NJ, I would rent an apartment in Alderney City or around there and find a job out there and save up for a house with a yard in Westdyke.

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:30 AM

Broker ! Where Broker at !?, where Broker at !? I would love to live in Beachgate in Broker.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:57 PM

That really nice block by the Firefly projects. I think Dimitri lived over there.

Conal123
  • Conal123

The Irish Brigade

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:18 AM

Meadows Park smile.gif Next door to Packie McReary.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:06 AM

QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 23:57)
That really nice block by the Firefly projects. I think Dimitri lived over there.

This is why I love Broker. Especially the Firefly Projects, that place just gives me that authentic NYC hood feeling. Broker all the way !!

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:40 AM

QUOTE (Official General @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 21:06)

This is why I love Broker. Especially the Firefly Projects, that place just gives me that authentic NYC hood feeling. Broker all the way !!

So even though I know exactly how they did that I'm still going to ask cuz that was f*cking awesome. How'd they do that? lol. If I had a strong enough PC I would buy GTA for it just to do that.

Broker was definitely the most hood part of LC. Bohan had some grimey parts but a lot of times if you started shooting, everyone ran. Not in Broker. Firefly got down nasty, that place would have an army of dudes after you. Algonquin was kinda iffy, and Alderney had bikers hanging around M.O.B. Dukes, it was just generally soft. There were a few areas that coould get rough like Willis with all the Jamaicans (who seemed to love chasing me down to shoot me after I attacked them more than other gangs). But Broker was poppin'.

Hence, I would live there if I lived in LC. That's where all the action is. Although I would keep my distance.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:10 AM

QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 01:40)

So even though I know exactly how they did that I'm still going to ask cuz that was f*cking awesome. How'd they do that? lol. If I had a strong enough PC I would buy GTA for it just to do that.

Broker was definitely the most hood part of LC. Bohan had some grimey parts but a lot of times if you started shooting, everyone ran. Not in Broker. Firefly got down nasty, that place would have an army of dudes after you. Algonquin was kinda iffy, and Alderney had bikers hanging around M.O.B. Dukes, it was just generally soft. There were a few areas that coould get rough like Willis with all the Jamaicans (who seemed to love chasing me down to shoot me after I attacked them more than other gangs). But Broker was poppin'.

Hence, I would live there if I lived in LC. That's where all the action is. Although I would keep my distance.

Man, I was asking myself the same question when I first watched this video. I too was wondering how people do this stuff with GTA IV ! I guess it's just down to using special modding software and tools. I'm just not that good at stuff like modding, I would not even know how to go about it. I'm sure I can learn, but I just can't be bothered to dedicate myself to doing it, but I wish I could though, it's great. I only play games on console anyway, so I'd probably never get to do all this modding stuff.

Broker is just one ill place man, I'd love to live there and I'd always make sure I have that Glock pistol by my side. Definitely gotta watch your back in Broker. What really got my attention was the fact that the Northwood Dominican gang members (ND3) would invade the territory of the Jamaican gangs in places like Schottler and Beechwood City - the gunfights that broke out between these two groups was just too crazy. And yeah in the Firefly Projects, no one ran when you fired your gun, all you would get is guys from the projects pullin' out their guns and blasting at you. Acter in Alderney is only other place that compares to Broker for violence and a high propertion of dangerous gangs, Acter is ghetto as f**k !!

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (Official General @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 06:10)
QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 01:40)

Man, I was asking myself the same question when I first watched this video. I too was wondering how people do this stuff with GTA IV ! I guess it's just down to using special modding software and tools. I'm just not that good at stuff like modding, I would not even know how to go about it. I'm sure I can learn, but I just can't be bothered to dedicate myself to doing it, but I wish I could though, it's great. I only play games on console anyway, so I'd probably never get to do all this modding stuff.

Broker is just one ill place man, I'd love to live there and I'd always make sure I have that Glock pistol by my side. Definitely gotta watch your back in Broker. What really got my attention was the fact that the Northwood Dominican gang members (ND3) would invade the territory of the Jamaican gangs in places like Schottler and Beechwood City - the gunfights that broke out between these two groups was just too crazy. And yeah in the Firefly Projects, no one ran when you fired your gun, all you would get is guys from the projects pullin' out their guns and blasting at you. Acter in Alderney is only other place that compares to Broker for violence and a high propertion of dangerous gangs, Acter is ghetto as f**k !!

Looks like a trainer to spawn peds as bodygaurds and some other mods to spawn that many extra peds. Not sure if that's a drug dealing mod or the interactivity mod though, don't know too much about that. I used to mod in SA, man that sh*t was fun as f*ck. Once I get myself a new computer, I'm getting IV just to mod it.

And Acter could get nasty but not quite like Broker. If you started shooting, at least 2 or 3 guys would start shooting, but a lot of people still ran, even gang members. Broker, especially the Friefly projects, had no such thing. You could light up one guy, and 6 or 7 M.O.B. members run up dumping. The ones who run are always unarmed. No other area of the map seemed to have gangs like that, where EVERYONE joined in to kill you.

Northwood Dominicans, that was the Spanish Lords looking gang, right? The guys who wore black and yellow jackets and sh*t? I thhink they might have also been the ones with the white t shirts and fades.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:40 AM

QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 23:00)
Looks like a trainer to spawn peds as bodygaurds and some other mods to spawn that many extra peds. Not sure if that's a drug dealing mod or the interactivity mod though, don't know too much about that. I used to mod in SA, man that sh*t was fun as f*ck. Once I get myself a new computer, I'm getting IV just to mod it.

And Acter could get nasty but not quite like Broker. If you started shooting, at least 2 or 3 guys would start shooting, but a lot of people still ran, even gang members. Broker, especially the Friefly projects, had no such thing. You could light up one guy, and 6 or 7 M.O.B. members run up dumping. The ones who run are always unarmed. No other area of the map seemed to have gangs like that, where EVERYONE joined in to kill you.

Northwood Dominicans, that was the Spanish Lords looking gang, right? The guys who wore black and yellow jackets and sh*t? I thhink they might have also been the ones with the white t shirts and fades.

I really wish I knew how to mod, because if I did, I'd have got a nice PC to play GTA IV and do all of that stuff. But truth be told, I probably would not be bothered to dedicate time and energy to do all that, I'd rather just stick the disc in and play, hence why I'm only a console gamer lol.

Nah I disagree with what you stated about Acter. The M.O.B gang are also found in Acter, they are no different to the M.O.B gang members in the Firefly Projects. If you fire a gun in Acter, a whole bunch of those M.O.B guys will shoot back at you right away. How you described Firefly Projects is the same way it happens in Acter. Also in Acter, there are a white gang called the Gunthugs, they have guns and shoot too. In TBOGT the Northwood Dominicans are also in Acter and they are just as gun-happy as the M.O.B, but more deadly. In the TBOGT, if you fire a gun in Acter all 3 gangs will start shooting each other. Acter is seriously ghetto and wild.

Yeah the Northwood Dominicans look a bit like the Spanish Lords, but with slightly different clothing and similar colors (though not all the time), those ones described are only found in TBOGT. The Hispanic gang members with the white T-shirts and fades may possibly be GTA IV renditions of the Northwood Dominicans.

http://gta.wikia.com...an_Drug_Dealers

dante from devil may cry
  • dante from devil may cry

this partys gettin crazy. lets rock!!

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:06 PM

in a mansion in northern alderney.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE (Official General @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 03:40)
QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 23:00)

I really wish I knew how to mod, because if I did, I'd have got a nice PC to play GTA IV and do all of that stuff. But truth be told, I probably would not be bothered to dedicate time and energy to do all that, I'd rather just stick the disc in and play, hence why I'm only a console gamer lol.

Nah I disagree with what you stated about Acter. The M.O.B gang are also found in Acter, they are no different to the M.O.B gang members in the Firefly Projects. If you fire a gun in Acter, a whole bunch of those M.O.B guys will shoot back at you right away. How you described Firefly Projects is the same way it happens in Acter. Also in Acter, there are a white gang called the Gunthugs, they have guns and shoot too. In TBOGT the Northwood Dominicans are also in Acter and they are just as gun-happy as the M.O.B, but more deadly. In the TBOGT, if you fire a gun in Acter all 3 gangs will start shooting each other. Acter is seriously ghetto and wild.

Yeah the Northwood Dominicans look a bit like the Spanish Lords, but with slightly different clothing and similar colors (though not all the time), those ones described are only found in TBOGT. The Hispanic gang members with the white T-shirts and fades may possibly be GTA IV renditions of the Northwood Dominicans.

http://gta.wikia.com...an_Drug_Dealers

Modding is definitely a rewarding thing, that's for sure.

And I don't know, I felt like the M.O.B. just weren't as tough in Acter as they were in Broker. While in reality, they probably are exactly the same. Although I will say I'm not familiar with the Gunthugs, are they the biker looking guys that always talk about meth?

Now I do play TBoGT pretty often (I played today actually), and I don't recall seeing the ND3 in Acter. I usually see them around Northwood and very rarely in North Holland. I also see them alot down in Dukes near Cerveza Heights or whatever that neighborhood is called. Also I see them in Bohan alot. Pretty much anywhere the Spanish Lords are I tend to see them. Since they have similar colors I usually mix them up anyway.

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

"Patrolling and Observing Forums Since 2005"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:11 AM

I'd live in Yusuf's Pad haha. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:54 AM

QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 21:40)
And I don't know, I felt like the M.O.B. just weren't as tough in Acter as they were in Broker. While in reality, they probably are exactly the same. Although I will say I'm not familiar with the Gunthugs, are they the biker looking guys that always talk about meth?

Now I do play TBoGT pretty often (I played today actually), and I don't recall seeing the ND3 in Acter. I usually see them around Northwood and very rarely in North Holland. I also see them alot down in Dukes near Cerveza Heights or whatever that neighborhood is called. Also I see them in Bohan alot. Pretty much anywhere the Spanish Lords are I tend to see them. Since they have similar colors I usually mix them up anyway.

Gunthugs are not great in number. They show up in Acter mostly just lone individuals walking among M.O.B gang members, so they are not so easily recognized. They just look like regular, white guys but a it rough in appearance. They are armed with pistols and shotguns, and they will shoot at anyone else with a gun at the first sigh of trouble.

http://gta.wikia.com/Gunthugs_MC

I'll give you a tip about the ND3. Anytime you see them appear in their usual areas, just go straight to Acter in a taxi quickly, and they will turn up there, the same for Beechwood City and Schottler in Broker. I actually never realized the ND3 turn up in Acter until very recently. Just goes to show that GTA IV +Episodes are just full of surprises, even to this day. The ND3 are also in Broker which is unique, as the Spanish Lords have no turf of their own in Broker, however they sometimes pass through Beechwood City by the border with Dukes.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE (Official General @ Friday, Jul 19 2013, 05:54)
QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 21:40)

Gunthugs are not great in number. They show up in Acter mostly just lone individuals walking among M.O.B gang members, so they are not so easily recognized. They just look like regular, white guys but a it rough in appearance. They are armed with pistols and shotguns, and they will shoot at anyone else with a gun at the first sigh of trouble.

http://gta.wikia.com/Gunthugs_MC

I'll give you a tip about the ND3. Anytime you see them appear in their usual areas, just go straight to Acter in a taxi quickly, and they will turn up there, the same for Beechwood City and Schottler in Broker. I actually never realized the ND3 turn up in Acter until very recently. Just goes to show that GTA IV +Episodes are just full of surprises, even to this day. The ND3 are also in Broker which is unique, as the Spanish Lords have no turf of their own in Broker, however they sometimes pass through Beechwood City by the border with Dukes.

Yep, that's who I figured they were. It's pretty funny that the only pictures of them are members lying dead on the ground, though.

It seems to me that both the ND3 and the Spanish Lords are just about everywhere, at least in TBoGT. And given that they wear the same colors, at least in my mind, especially since they're always together, they might as well be the same gang. Who are the ND3 supposed to be based off of?

And it's pretty funny that the Spanish Lords are named so but based on the Latin Kings, yet in Chicago, there actually is a gang called the Spanish Lords. Then again, what else is in Chicago, other than gangs?

-Osprey-
  • -Osprey-

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:50 PM

Westdyke, Alderney City. Nice houses and seems like a peaceful area. Or other choice would be Beachgate, very nice too! smile.gif

Alaannnn
  • Alaannnn

Film Director

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:38 PM

I would buy the abandoned Mannsion in North Alderney (the one where the Sultan RS spawns) and fix it up. It has an nice view of the land and is right by the beach. Plus I won't have to deal with any annoying neighbours tounge.gif

CaptainJoe
  • CaptainJoe

Still Alive

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:17 AM

I would live in a penthouse in Middle Park East. Great place to live, large police presence, and close to Algonquin's high-class restaurants.

Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The Liberty City Experience

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:27 AM

I'd love a penthouse in Algonquin that overlooks the park.

Mad Fortune
  • Mad Fortune

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:06 PM

Hove beach of course

StingrayX
  • StingrayX

♢ Las Venturas ♢

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

Among all of the neighborhoods within Liberty City and the Alderney Metro, I would pick these neighborhoods to live in:
- Westdyke
- Meadow Hills
- Beachgate
- Suffolk
- Berchem
- Westminister

Westdyke would be the coolest and most relaxed. To be specific, I'd live in that yellow Colonial three-story right across from the red brick mansion. It has a garage, great views, and its quiet.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 3 weeks ago

Seems bumped up so, I'd choose to live around in the poorer areas, like Bucky's run-down mansion in Westdyke, Niko's burned down house, Teddy's apartment in North Holland, projects in Northwood where I could make friends with Dwayne and the Skinheads, some buildings in South Bohan or maybe Fortside, or the apartments in Leftwood. I wouldn't mind living in Acter Industrial Park either :) But I think that living in those rich places is just overrated.

StingrayX
  • StingrayX

♢ Las Venturas ♢

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

I think worrying less about being mugged, hearing loud music and thinking more about the view and the beautiful surroundings has the right to be overrated. :pp

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 3 weeks ago

I think worrying less about being mugged, hearing loud music and thinking more about the view and the beautiful surroundings has the right to be overrated. :pp

Maybe... either way I prefer those poorer areas :)

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

CHEESY VAGINAS!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

The Lost clubhouse! Gambling, strippers, booze, and incessantly loud death metal 24-7!

Jvaz615
  • Jvaz615

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Being a Puertorican, I would go with anywhere in Bohan. It's my favorite area in the game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users