Posted 12 July 2012 - 04:30 PM

Either Westdyke, Middle Park West or Cerveza Heights is for me smile.gif

Tony.
  • Tony.

I don't agree with that in the workplace

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 12 July 2012 - 05:08 PM

Middle Park West, where one of my friends used to live in real life (Upper West Side, I can even find the apartments in the game! Of course, the game placed the buildings in North Holland and made them projects when it's really quite an expensive place to live, rent went from $800 a month to $2400 a month after renovation).

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

You go OTB more than me man!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 12 July 2012 - 05:46 PM

Faustin's house.

CheesyJ
  • CheesyJ

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:38 PM

I do quite like the sound of one of the houses out Middle Park West, with one looking over Central Park. That does sound quite appealing in a way.

Also though, I would like the idea of owning one of the bigger houses in northern Alderney. I know Alderney's a bit of a dump, however some of those houses are nearly of mansion size. I think it would be a good place to live, especially in the one with the helipad, or ones with swimming pools.

NicVicious
  • NicVicious

Nic

• Members

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:17 AM

Either Purgatory or Lower Easton.
Central but maintaining some grit/character.

Dragonjack
  • Dragonjack

Moving on to a new account.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:18 PM

Playboy's loft i would really like that acting like a playa. icon14.gif

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:58 AM

I was just browsing this sub-forum and found this interesting topic. I made something like this a few months ago but it went nowhere.

Anyways, I'd live in The Meat Quarter(the sort of place I'm into at the moment). It would be one of those newly renovated condos along Union Drive West. There is this building on Union Drive West near the sky walk, and it's right across from the Golden Pier. It has the bowling alley, restaurants, a lovely boardwalk with a view of Alderney and it's skyline. It's pretty damn nice.

The Meat Quarter itself is pretty awesome, it has G&Y Bagels(based on H&H Bagels which I heard are pretty awesome), nice cobblestone roads, a lot of history. It's just a pretty nice place to live at for a little bit. And the building I'd choose would be sweet as well. Most likely it's some luxurious condo now that's not too big. It would probably be on the 3rd floor(building only has like 4 floors, it's also stuck between a few other factories, it's like 4 windows wide). You'd have a view of the piers, Alderney City, the highway, the boardwalk. Seems pretty nice.

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:35 PM

On the top of Rotterdam Tower wink.gif

anzeyima
  • anzeyima

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:13 PM

Interesting topic.

I'd love to have a place in Dukes. Lovely place close to Algonquin, but not busy at all.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:27 PM

I'd most definetly choose one of the houses in Westdyke. I love that whole area.

DAWeeE1
  • DAWeeE1

Peon

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:22 AM

Middle Park West or Rotterdam Hill. Nice houses, both are central yet close to parks in their respective borough, and there doesn't seem to be too heavy traffic unlike Middle Park East. I would choose neighborhoods like Leftwood or Westdyke if they weren't located in Liberty City's ugly sister. sigh.gif

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:40 AM

I wouldn't mind living in the area where Packie's Ma lives

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:06 PM

Beachgate, what a beautiful area smile.gif

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:12 PM

QUOTE (GTAKid667 @ Tuesday, Apr 23 2013, 20:06)

OMG wow.gif I visit Beachgate every time I play GTA IV, yet I forgot about it! I'd definetly have to say Beachgate. Westdyke is still a wonderful area, though.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:55 AM

QUOTE (DropThaSystem @ Tuesday, Apr 23 2013, 20:12)

OMG wow.gif I visit Beachgate every time I play GTA IV, yet I forgot about it! I'd definetly have to say Beachgate. Westdyke is still a wonderful area, though.

I like the houses in Westdyke and the whole area is quite nice.
In fact, there are many nice places in Liberty City but Beachgate is my favourite

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:14 AM

QUOTE (GTAKid667 @ Wednesday, Apr 24 2013, 06:55)
QUOTE (DropThaSystem @ Tuesday, Apr 23 2013, 20:12)

I like the houses in Westdyke and the whole area is quite nice.
In fact, there are many nice places in Liberty City but Beachgate is my favourite

I love Westdyke's layout, and how all the houses are places throughout. I'll admit though that my favorite place is Beachgate. It's a beautiful area, especially on a bright sunny day. smile.gif

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:18 AM

Hove Beach. I don't know why. It was my favorite place to stay before the apartment burned down.

DagoLesmes
  • DagoLesmes

HeyGTAVWillBeMyPerfectBirthdayGift

• Members

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:33 AM

I seriously think Westdyke is overrated. I know, the houses are amazingly beautiful; but the environment is just drab, and have you tried to go from Northern Alderney to Southern (forgot if it's upper or lower xd) Algonquin in a short time? It's practically impossible.

I'd go with Beachgate. Because the houses are just as good as in Westdyke; and you have a much more beautiful setting. The trees, the beach, the water... The sunset and everything... Aww :3

Plus, you have the metro, the airport, the highways... EVERYTHING NEARBY!

Oooor, if you have less money, go with Firefly Projects. It's practically the low life Beachgate; and you don't get all the organized crime of Hove Beach.

Middle Park East seems nice as well, if you can afford a penthouse; but I can certainly tell you where I would never live....

Everything below Acter and Normandy in Alderney; Industrial in Bohan and the East Hook in Broker. They're just plain awful. Even if you had a Brucie-like kind of place.

Gummy 
  • Gummy 

This never happened to the other fellow.

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:16 PM

Middle Park East

albanyave
  • albanyave

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2013 - 04:33 PM

Rotterdam Hill.

It's nicely kept and very quiet. I'm within walking distance of a few shops and places to eat. Downtown is a few blocks away. I would live in one of the brownstones overlooking Boabo.

I've always loved Hove Beach and that's a short drive away.

kalemandbledaranddardan1
  • kalemandbledaranddardan1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:32 PM

i have many answers if i lived in broker id live in olegs house shown in a u.s paper mission if i lived in dukes id live in the house shown in little jacobs 2nd mission during jamacian heat i think in bohan id live in elizabetas apartment in algonquin id live in yusuf amirs place shown in tbogt and in alderney id live in the ugly whute house shown in a derrick mcreary

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:47 PM

I had posted in here before but my mind on where I would live has changed.
------------------------
Meadow Hills

I would rather live in Meadow Hills. This drop-dead gorgeous township is full of Tudor architecture - one of my favorites - and it's shown on almost every building here. It's the most unique neighborhood in Liberty City and it kind of looks like a village. Love the houses there and the apartments most likely give off priceless views of Meadow Hills' Globe and the 1960's World Fair towers.
Unsurprisingly for a somewhat suburban town it's quite and peaceful, there are trees everywhere.

Meadows Hills also beers a strong resemblance to Forest Hills:
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
I've researched this area a lot, especially back in June, and it's one of those places I'd love to live in real life. So peaceful and beautiful at all times of the year. Definitely love the brick patterns on the roads, the attention to detail - even at the train station - and the way the stores(some of them really old) fit in with the houses and tudors.

The places I'd live would either be here:
http://www.gta4.net/...7.77849&pz=1.33
Or here:
http://www.gta4.net/...4.38854&pz=1.33

I'd choose the first place if I wanted to get a nice view of Algonquin, the bridges, and the parks ahead of me through big beautiful windows - meaning I would live on the top floor. I'd pick the tudor if I wanted to just live at ground level with the park right in front of me. I also love how beautiful that tudor looks.

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

Previous Username: Bull12345Bull

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:00 PM

I would love to live in Yusuf's penthouse.

KillinFr3nzy NL
  • KillinFr3nzy NL

Best GTA Driver

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 June 2013 - 11:05 PM

Again, because the other topic has locked because this thread was first.

The Exchange, Star Junction or The Triangle icon14.gif

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 13:47)
I had posted in here before but my mind on where I would live has changed.
------------------------
Meadow Hills

I would rather live in Meadow Hills. This drop-dead gorgeous township is full of Tudor architecture - one of my favorites - and it's shown on almost every building here. It's the most unique neighborhood in Liberty City and it kind of looks like a village. Love the houses there and the apartments most likely give off priceless views of Meadow Hills' Globe and the 1960's World Fair towers.
Unsurprisingly for a somewhat suburban town it's quite and peaceful, there are trees everywhere.

Meadows Hills also beers a strong resemblance to Forest Hills:
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
I've researched this area a lot, especially back in June, and it's one of those places I'd love to live in real life. So peaceful and beautiful at all times of the year. Definitely love the brick patterns on the roads, the attention to detail - even at the train station - and the way the stores(some of them really old) fit in with the houses and tudors.

The places I'd live would either be here:
http://www.gta4.net/...7.77849&pz=1.33
Or here:
http://www.gta4.net/...4.38854&pz=1.33

I'd choose the first place if I wanted to get a nice view of Algonquin, the bridges, and the parks ahead of me through big beautiful windows - meaning I would live on the top floor. I'd pick the tudor if I wanted to just live at ground level with the park right in front of me. I also love how beautiful that tudor looks.

I would live here too. It's so peaceful.

Ragref
  • Ragref

Fighting terror!

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:57 PM

In Playboy's building as it is the most accurate representation to my real home in NYC. (even the street direction)

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:24 PM

Houses close to Faustin's in Beachgate, Trenton avenue in Steinway, area near the swingset, Silicon st in Varsity Heights, apartments in Castle Garden City. Basically there are a lot of cool areas I would like to live in.

DAWeeE1
  • DAWeeE1

Peon

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:41 AM

QUOTE (billy james @ Tuesday, Apr 23 2013, 10:40)
I wouldn't mind living in the area where Packie's Ma lives

I like the type of houses there, but the street they live on (I forgot the name) always seems to be shadowed by the (unused) subway line.

sammya
  • sammya

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:07 AM

Kings for sure

DoubleOGJohnson
  • DoubleOGJohnson

Playa

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:46 PM

I'm surprised that so many people are naming hoods in Algonquin because my main apartment in the city where I live and sleep is in Algonquin, and I honesty think that Algonquin is the most frustrating and irritating borough to live in Liberty City. Too many annoying tourists, too many cabs, too many suit and ties, subways crowded etc. Algonquin makes me feel like an unimportant ant. I actually LOVE the days when I travel and get out of Algonquin. If I could live anywhere, I'd probably choose Beachgate out in BK because then I could own my own single family home but still live in the city.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users