» «
Photo

Where would you live in Liberty City?

120 replies to this topic
ANzey
  • ANzey

Born Legend

• Members

Posted 14 June 2012 - 05:00 PM Edited by ANzey, 14 June 2012 - 10:20 PM.

I've been roaming around in Liberty City now for the past months, and what I find a terrible pity is the fact that you can't buy houses.

So, if you could just buy every house in the city, where would it be? I'd fancy a place in Dukes, to the east of Meadow Park. A house in Howard Street. The neighbourhood is really classy, and I think I would blend in really well. I'm going to upload a picture later this evening.

Please answer massively! And please say why as well, this could be very very interesting!

EDIT: This is the place. I used the fantastic GTA Street View! It's amazing. http://i48.tinypic.com/ifof21.png

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:44 PM

QUOTE (ANzey @ Thursday, Jun 14 2012, 17:00)
I've been roaming around in Liberty City now for the past months, and what I find a terrible pity is the fact that you can't buy houses.

So, if you could just buy every house in the city, where would it be? I'd fancy a place in Dukes, to the east of Meadow Park. A house in Howard Street. The neighbourhood is really classy, and I think I would blend in really well. I'm going to upload a picture later this evening.

Please answer massively! And please say why as well, this could be very very interesting!

Middle Park West. In a penthouse over looking Middle park.
  • tehSpitefulPotato likes this

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Time flies when you throw a clock.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2012 - 09:48 PM

My first choice would be for a penthouse in Middle Park East (like Niko's one), followed closely by a home in Rotterdam Hill.

The reasoning for both of these choices are because they are rather quiet areas (on the exception of Union Drive East in Middle Park East and the Algonquin Bridge at Rotterdam Hill), they share great views of the city (Middle Park East has great views of the skyscrapers of Algonquin, Middle Park, the Humboldt River and the boroughs on the other side of the river. Rotterdam Hill has great views of the Algonquin skyline), and they are situated in very good locations (near to major roads and transport links, important/focal parts of L.C, near to shops and businesses, parks, etc.)

kraftwerkd
  • kraftwerkd

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 June 2012 - 10:58 PM

I think my choices would be limited to a high-rise condo/studio suite in downtown Algonquin, or on Hubbard avenue in Alderney. Algonquin for the fact that it's a downtown area with a higher class, and it's got a lot of shops, restaurants, and entertainment. Hubbard avenue on the other hand I imagine would be fairly quiet, it's in a multicultural area so Niko wouldn't have a problem fitting in, as well it's out of the way, which would make hiding out much easier.

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2012 - 11:06 PM

I've rehabbed homes, so I'd buy Niko's burned out apartment / condo for a few bucks and fix it up.

As for non-money related, anywhere on the middle island would be cool. Maybe near the high performance car dealer, so I could steal a car everyday - in real life.

JurzeeDee
  • JurzeeDee

Marty Chonks

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 11:29 PM

Saint Marks. Because the Mafia comforts me.

ANzey
  • ANzey

Born Legend

• Members

Posted 14 June 2012 - 11:37 PM Edited by ANzey, 14 June 2012 - 11:40 PM.

Thanks for the quick answers so far lads, really interesting!

You know, I actually think the McReary home is brilliantly located as well. It's an oasis of calmth, closely connected to Algonquin and Francis International Airport. I was lucky enough to walk around that street when the sun was high up, roasting: I could really admire the cool shadow falling over the houses like a blanket.

Also, I've been checking Little Italy out, next to Suffolk, and wow it really is a wonderful neighbourhood. I'd imagine a flat there would cost me a fortune, since it's one of the wealthier areas in Algonquin. But I wouldn't say no! Perseus, golf terrain, night clubs, .. All just a whisker away.

Next time I'll check out Bohan and Northern Algonquin a bit better. I don't see myself settling in one of the rougher parts of town though, unless I come up this really deeply hidden loft. We'll see!

UberChargedCJ
  • UberChargedCJ

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:17 AM

if NYC in real life was named liberty city i would live in alderney

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:04 PM

crap , i would take a plane ticket and buy myself a little house in the suburbs of Vice city . with two hideouts one a house built on piles in the ocean and another a shed in the Glades user posted image . i would reach the two with my fast boat or my seaplane

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

Tap Tap Tap! *Troll food*. Umad?

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:11 PM

Star Junction, that's where i would live!

ddyoung
  • ddyoung

Get freaky... Not that freaky

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:37 PM

i would live in either middle park east or west, castle gardens, or the place next to meadows park.

Beastly40
  • Beastly40

Killa Kam

• Members

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:02 PM

Well here are a few options.

My first choice would be the mansion with the heliport in Westdyke. A nice, calm and out of the way abode, with a big garage to store cars, the aforementioned heliport, and I could easily make friends and throw big events in the neighborhood.

My second choice would be a high rise in Middle Park West, close to the Randall Art Center. My reasons, I have a good view of Alderney to the west and Middle Park to the east, I have access to some restaurants, it's not too far away from the street that goes south to Maisonette 9, and I am still close to Bahama Mamas, so I can party on.

My third choice would be one of the many houses in Meadows Park. Meadows Park looks like a very nice place to get out the house, go look at the rest of the city from the observation towers, etc. I have access to Lynch Street Station, so I can go to the airport or to anywhere else in the city.

ANzey
  • ANzey

Born Legend

• Members

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:30 PM

QUOTE (Beastly40 @ Monday, Jun 18 2012, 19:02)
Well here are a few options.

My first choice would be the mansion with the heliport in Westdyke. A nice, calm and out of the way abode, with a big garage to store cars, the aforementioned heliport, and I could easily make friends and throw big events in the neighborhood.

My second choice would be a high rise in Middle Park West, close to the Randall Art Center. My reasons, I have a good view of Alderney to the west and Middle Park to the east, I have access to some restaurants, it's not too far away from the street that goes south to Maisonette 9, and I am still close to Bahama Mamas, so I can party on.

My third choice would be one of the many houses in Meadows Park. Meadows Park looks like a very nice place to get out the house, go look at the rest of the city from the observation towers, etc. I have access to Lynch Street Station, so I can go to the airport or to anywhere else in the city.

Meadows Hills is the place to live! I was looking for one of Stevie's cars and it was situated in Willis, next to M.Hills. The whole calmth of the neighbourhood baffled me, it was far far away from the busy Algonquin. That's why I love Broker - it's a place where you can escape from the daily stress.

Here's a magnificent view of a lovely lane smile.gif View

codams
  • codams

I'm a Boss

• Members

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:03 PM

Id would probably live in North Alderney (cant remember the area name) So nice houses.

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Get Love Fisted

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE (codams @ Monday, Jun 25 2012, 01:03)
Id would probably live in North Alderney (cant remember the area name) So nice houses.

Same. Always liked Alderney. smile.gif

huevos_benedicto_180
  • huevos_benedicto_180

Spring 2013

• Members

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:22 PM

I'd live in Middle Park West, like where Bernie lives. Good neighbourhood.

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:32 PM

The police station at the airport, so there.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:38 PM

Ether a Penthouse in Algonquin, or one of the houses in Alderny located north of Alderny City. (But I would rather not be in Alderny.)

Pilotmonkey
  • Pilotmonkey

BBQ SAUUUUUUCCCEEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:09 AM

A nice Home Near Middle Park

ForDaNords
  • ForDaNords

-

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:19 AM

Playboy's crib.

Piperka
  • Piperka

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Australia

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:45 AM

I would live in either one of the Alderney Mansions or a penthouse in Middle Park East. smile.gif

locolow2011
  • locolow2011

Rock on

• Members

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:34 AM

I liked Michelles place but i think i'd rather have a place on downtown Algonquin, maybe Tonys penthouse or that other girl you date that lives on Little Italy.

gtasaxo
  • gtasaxo

Arsenal FC!

• Members

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:50 AM

I'd buy Pegorino's house and the one next door and put up a gate at the entrance and have my own big estate.

The driveway and garages would be full with nice cars.

Double L.
  • Double L.

I hate Trevor !!

• Members

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:05 PM

-Pegorino's house
-Tony's house

And the best one is Niko's first home. biggrin.gif I like there because that home small and peaceful. inlove.gif

Zulu2065
  • Zulu2065

I'm Dat banned nigga' yo mamma warned you about

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:23 AM Edited by Zulu2065, 28 June 2012 - 08:30 AM.

I actually would love to live in either a beautiful apartment in Suffolk, some apartment in Berchem, or a house in Westdyke.

Why Suffolk?
I love the architecture there and after seeing Tony's place near there, I figured it wouldn't be so bad to live there. It's so busy yet peaceful and it's near the beautiful skyscrapers of Lower Algonquin.
Why Berchem?
It's pretty rich and peaceful place. I always liked the colorful townhouses and shops and the Tw@t cafe.
Why Westdyke?
It's the furthest you can get away from the city. It's pretty peaceful, has trees, and the houses are pretty nice there. I'd pick the grey mansion.

EDMEISTERX
  • EDMEISTERX

My gun is my word,uncensored of course.

• Members

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:56 AM

I'd live in a penthouse in Star Junction,or the Majestic Hotel Penthouse in Middle Park.I would also live in Pegorino's house in Westdyke.The house in Westdyke,the one with the helipad is also good.

Hydro_PlayboyX
  • Hydro_PlayboyX

#TeamFranklin

• Members

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:41 PM

Playboy's penthouse, no doubt

ScorpDaMonk
  • ScorpDaMonk

Astral Projection

• Members

Posted 29 June 2012 - 03:02 PM

North Wood projects baby!

ScorpDaMonk
  • ScorpDaMonk

Astral Projection

• Members

Posted 29 June 2012 - 03:03 PM

kick it with my nigga Dwayne so he dont always stay depressed

GTAboyWonder
  • GTAboyWonder

Die a hero, or live long enough to become a villain.

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:28 PM

In a small, but nice apartment in Franklin St. on Alderney. Peaceful, and a nice woodland area to picnic in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users