Photo

Guild Wars 2

128 replies to this topic
Bernard Jazz
  • Bernard Jazz

Dud dats not gas, dats a chikn.

• Members

Posted 29 September 2012 - 01:46 AM

QUOTE (Davo the Assassin @ Tuesday, Sep 18 2012, 23:50)
Who the hell is Zhaitan?!

This big bugger.
user posted image

Zxiriusstinks
  • Zxiriusstinks

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:51 AM Edited by Zxirius, 15 November 2012 - 01:53 AM.

Wow, I'm surprised this is completely dead. I actually had to go through the game topic directory to find it. No love for Guild Wars 2?

I think, so far, this game has been very fun to play and a refreshing change from World of Warcraft. I do think the PvP could be a lot better, but I'm really enjoying the PvE right now. Very immersive.

If anyone wants to find me, I'm on Gate of Madness. Feel free to add "Zxirius.6201".

Inky
  • Inky

Pineapple.

• The Connection

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:55 AM

I might add you sometime Zxirius. I haven't played much in the last month or so but I've been wanting to get back into it. It's definitely a fun game, I think it would be a lot better playing with people I know though.

Quiteso
  • Quiteso

Disapproving of the actions of 'Players'.

• Members

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:40 AM

sooOOoo anyone on here still playing? I'm on Gandara server (Oldbean.1489) if anyone wanted to add me.

'Wintersday' update is coming soon, and after that are a couple of huge updates that are 'equivalent to a full-sized expansion', or something tounge.gif apparently some big WvW changes are too, which is interesting because I've really been getting into WvW recently.

I've 'completed' my Guardian's look for now:

user posted image

can't beat obnoxious, overly bright colours tounge.gif

Benjimino234
  • Benjimino234

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:12 AM

Is it okay for me to bump? Wow at the absence of players and overall mmorpg players on the forums. I just love this game, I've already logged 200 hours in quite a short amount of time and have a level 80 Asuran guardian and two random 20's for crafting.

I would really like to do some dungeon runs with people from the forums, I play on Sorrow's Furnace.

Rebel
  • Rebel

Woop Woop!

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Olympics

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:15 AM

I actually just uninstalled this game yesterday heh. I hadn't touched it since release week & thought a lot of players had probably died out. The thing that put me off was the whole crafting thing. Other than that I thought it was a great game and a nice break from WoW. I should probably reinstall it but I'm not sure I'll still have a ton of people helping out on quests in areas?

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 02:00 PM

Amazing game to get into but it was very repetitive.

Benjimino234
  • Benjimino234

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

• Members

Posted 10 August 2013 - 05:17 AM

http://gw2lfg.com/lfgs/new

Is an excellent resource to find a group for dungeons, fractals and such. It's still fairly popular as most worlds are in the 'High' or 'Very High' population density. But yeah crafting is super annoying especially when you get further in and it just takes ages.

Bernard Jazz
  • Bernard Jazz

Dud dats not gas, dats a chikn.

• Members

Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:11 AM

I've just started playing it again, I managed to get my warrior to level 80 and my Charr mesmer to level 63 before I decided to play other games for a bit.
I'd definitely be up for a few dungeons anyway, the guild I'm in seems to have died since I stopped playing.
Username: Just Phil

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users