Two threads deleted without proper reason given

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic
ShaneHunter
  • ShaneHunter

The Boss

• Members

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:45 AM

I would like to know who is deleting my threads, i know that this one will get deleted in the matter of 5 minutes. But this is to those that see this, atleast one mod here is being immature and using his power unethically. A "leak" topic gets locked but two of my threads which are serious get deleted without a reason given, i thought we were free to discuss within the guidelines. This is unfair and bloody stupid.

Bluedonut1
  • Bluedonut1

One of the FEW people with a BRAIN on this forum.

• Members

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:46 AM

Quit whining.

dragon_goran_mijo
  • dragon_goran_mijo

Suspect is driving a red sports car

• Members

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:47 AM

When they delete your thread that's a cue that you just need to shut up. happy.gif

ShaneHunter
  • ShaneHunter

The Boss

• Members

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:48 AM

QUOTE (Bluedonut1 @ Sunday, Jun 10 2012, 03:46)
Quit whining.

Well this forum is supposed to fair isn't it? How would you feel if a topic you started gets deleted by somebody right under your nose. You're probably just one of those kids that degrades MP3 and Rockstar in favor GTA V, Grow up.

dragon_goran_mijo
  • dragon_goran_mijo

Suspect is driving a red sports car

• Members

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:49 AM

QUOTE (ShaneHunter @ Sunday, Jun 10 2012, 03:48)
Quit whining.

Well this forum is supposed to fair isn't it? How would you feel if a topic you started gets deleted by somebody right under your nose. You're probably just one of those kids that degrades MP3 and Rockstar in favor GTA V, Grow up.

They deleted my thread, I didn't care. Just calm yourself. You are acting like you're being racially profiled. suicidal.gif

Ex Hellraiser
  • Ex Hellraiser

Legendary

• Members
  • None

QUOTE (ShaneHunter @ Sunday, Jun 10 2012, 03:45)
I would like to know who is deleting my threads, i know that this one will get deleted in the matter of 5 minutes. But this is to those that see this, atleast one mod here is being immature and using his power unethically. A "leak" topic gets locked but two of my threads which are serious get deleted without a reason given, i thought we were free to discuss within the guidelines. This is unfair and bloody stupid.

Cool story bro icon14.gif

Refer to forum guidelines. You have no rights here.

Bluedonut1
  • Bluedonut1

One of the FEW people with a BRAIN on this forum.

• Members

QUOTE (ShaneHunter @ Saturday, Jun 9 2012, 20:48)
Quit whining.

Nope. I wouldn't care. And no, I like Max Payne 3. It's honestly one of the few games worth trying to play over again.

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Camp Crystal Lake

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:50 AM

Please go to site support. Making threads like this wont help you very much. BTW it's not me. It was probably Ryan.

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada
  • Best Forum Ledby 2011
    Best Forum Ledby 2010
    GTANet Contribution Award
    GTANet Helpfulness Award

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:09 AM

I removed your first topic cause it was pointless. I removed your second topic cause it was even more pointless. Contrary to what you appear to think, having your topic removed is not the end of the world, nor is it power abuse.

And just to let you know, life isn't fair, and neither is this forum.

QUOTE (GTAF Rules and Policy)
Remember, you are a guest on a free service. Our moderators and admins reserve the right to remove you from GTAForums at any time for any reason. You have no rights and may make no demands.

Mainland Marauder
  • Mainland Marauder

Oldschooled

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:17 AM

OK, Shane, a couple things here:

A) Your threads aren't really deleted. They're just put someplace not accessible to standard members. As such I was able to read them and I do have a question: do you do anything besides whine? If you do, do that. Because your thread is a bunch of whining, about people whining no less! And all it serves is to bait the other whiners so we can have a big whinefest, which brings me to...
B) WE DON'T NEED ANY OF THAT sh*t HERE! We've got enough as it is. Don't add to an existing problem.

That is all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users