» «
Photo

-D- The Diablos MC

365 replies to this topic
Diablos MC
  • Diablos MC

Original

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:09 AM Edited by Diablos MC, 14 June 2012 - 03:10 AM.

POSTING BAN:This topic is just for Diablos members, Applicants, and friends of the Club. If you are neither of these things than please do not post. FORSCOM members may not post here at any time. xmas.gif

Wine, women, and song..

______________________________________________________________________________________

All credit goes to Alazone (Story, Concept), Method (GFX, Concept), Narcis_Speed6 (Helped with the Patch), and gamesguru (Inspired Member Sheets).

user posted image

Social Club Crew - Theme Song - Private Forums - YouTube

______________________________________________________________________________________

user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image

user posted image

Officer Ranks
President
Method | LulzAllDay
user posted image
Vice President
Alazone | xDelano
user posted image
Secretary
NEWGENESIS | AoGjr
user posted image
Treasurer
-
user posted image
Sargent at Arms
- | -
user posted image
Road Captain
-
user posted image

user posted image

UsernameGamertag
--
--
--
--

user posted image
UsernameGamertag
expressgoalie12expressgoalie12
Juice.DegradedCorgi5
--
--

user posted image

Rules:
(These are more metaphorical but who give's a sh*t. If you can't commit than don't bother trying)
You have the right to bear arms, abuse it.
You have the right to remain silent; always...
You don't take sh*t, you don't give sh*t.
Never disrespect another brothers bike. Ever.
If you're unable to attend Church you must contact Method or Alazone. If it is missed more than three times without official notice punishment will be resulted.
Stay gold Johnnyboy, stay gold. ~

Attention: We aren't the type of people who are going to throw a piss fit if you make a joke. Have fun; that's what this is all about, right? All we ask in return is that you act moral and respect other member's.
XBOX
QuestionsAnswers
Timezone? (GMT, EST, etc)
-
How many times a day do you vist this forum; and how much do you post when you do?
-
What would you say your skill level is based between one and ten?
-
How old are you?
-
What platforms do you play on? Don't bother applying if you do not have a Xbox.
-
What could you add to the Club if we brought you in as our own brother?
-
Anything else that you would like to bring to the table before we go ahead and review your application?
-

CODE
[tableb][tr][th][center]Attention: We aren't the type of people who are going to throw a piss fit if you make a joke. Have fun; that's what this is all about, right? All we ask in return is that you act moral and respect other member's.[/center][/th][td][center]XBOX[/center][/td][/tr][tr][th]Questions[/th][th]Answers[/th][/tr][tr][th]Timezone? (GMT, EST, etc)[/th][td][center]-[/center][/td][/tr][tr][th]How many times a day do you vist this forum; and how much do you post when you do?[/th][td][center]-[/center][/td][/tr][tr][th]What would you say your skill level is based between one and ten?[/th][td][center]-[/center][/td][/tr][tr][th]How old are you?[/th][td][center]-[/center][/td][/tr][tr][th]What platforms do you play on? Don't bother applying if you do not have a Xbox.[/th][td][center]-[/center][/td][/tr][tr][th]What could you add to the Club if we brought you in as our own brother?[/th][td][center]-[/center][/td][/tr][tr][th]Anything else that you would like to bring to the table before we go ahead and review your application?[/th][td][center]-[/center][/td][/tr][/tableb]

Copy and past the code and replace the "-" with your answers.

Diablos MC
  • Diablos MC

Original

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:15 AM Edited by Diablos MC, 12 June 2012 - 02:04 AM.

user posted image

user posted image

Method
user posted image
Gamertag: LulzAllDay.
Gang Name: Ben Morrison.
Bike of Choice: Custom Hexer.
Bike color(s) of Choice: Hornet colored.
My names Ben and I'm from downstate New York. I'm a visual artist but my heart has always been in music. I'm sixteen and I currently reside in upstate New York. I enjoy playing Xbox with the same people (Jon, obvs) everyday, haha. Not too much else, I guess. tounge.gif

Alazone
user posted image
Gamertag: xDelano.
Gang Name: John Delano.
Bike of Choice: Custom Zombie.
Bike color(s) of Choice: Full Black.
My name's Jon, and I live in the San Bernadino county of Southern California. I live in a small town named Crestline. I enjoy Video Games, Photography, Studying criminal groups (preferably la cosa nostra), and Dean Martin. Of course, Dean Martin - the king of cool. cool.gif

NEWGENESIS
user posted image
Gamertag: AoGjr.
Gang Name: Gabe Edwards.
Bike of Choice: Innovation.
Bike color(s) of Choice: light blue.
I am fourteen years old and really just like to have fun. I like killing games and games that have drugs. I am on probation and have have pretty much just a lot of bad sh*t happen to me before. I'm pretty fun - and you could say annoying at time's, too - but cool.

WindyCityOutlaw
user posted image
Gamertag: Windy 1xer
Gang Name: Joey Gleeson
Bike of Choice: Angel
Bike color(s) of Choice: Green.
So, the name's Joey and I'm 15 years old. I'm a Rockstar Games enthusiast, the only games I play. I listen to metal and hard rock. I'm obsessed with motorcycles, especially vintage bikes, and muscle cars, especially Mustangs and Cameros. I live in Chicago, well the outerlying suburbs of Chicago.

CODE
[tableb][tr][th]Username[/th][/tr][tr][td][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/DFOIW.png[/IMG][/center][/td][/tr][tr][td][center][b]Rank:[/b] -[/center][/td][/tr][tr][td][center][b]Gamertag:[/b] -[/center][/td][/tr][tr][td][center][b]Gang Name:[/b] -[/center][/td][/tr][tr][td][center][b]Real Name:[/b] -[/center][/td][/tr][tr][td][center][b]Bike of Choice:[/b] - [/center][/td][/tr][tr][td][center][b]Bike color(s) of Choice:[/b] -[/center][/td][/tr][tr][td]Bio[/td][/tr][/tableb]

This application is obviously only for members but we'll leave it up so its easier for them to fetch it.

Diablos MC
  • Diablos MC

Original

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:17 AM Edited by Diablos MC, 11 June 2012 - 08:02 AM.

user posted image

CODE
http://i.imgur.com/joLJD.jpg

user posted image

CODE
http://i.imgur.com/gCrFa.jpg

user posted image

CODE
http://i.imgur.com/IW8H0.jpg

user posted image

CODE
http://i.imgur.com/cefSK.jpg

user posted image

CODE
http://i.imgur.com/sKN66.jpg

user posted image

CODE
http://i.imgur.com/L6NhS.jpg

Alazone
  • Alazone

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:25 AM

Well today is my one year anniversary, and what better way to celebrate than opening a kick-ass topic? cool.gif

Nebby
  • Nebby

Four star member

• Zaibatsu

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:29 AM

QUOTE (Alazone @ Friday, Jun 8 2012, 01:25)
Well today is my one year anniversary, and what better way to celebrate than opening a kick-ass topic? cool.gif

Oh, I don't know - acting completely desperate toward's a which may I say XBOX LIVE GIRL to the point of her ignoring ME. What did I even do, anyway's? sigh.gif

Xplosive_killerX
  • Xplosive_killerX

Forums Bitch ~ KNA IMPACT COPY CAT

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:29 AM

This looks amazing was a little dissapointed too see it was on xbox though would be cool too see more succesfull motorcycle clubs on ps3 like i said great job on this whole topic inlove.gif

Alazone
  • Alazone

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:33 AM

QUOTE (Method @ Friday, Jun 8 2012, 06:29)
Well today is my one year anniversary, and what better way to celebrate than opening a kick-ass topic?  cool.gif

Oh, I don't know - acting completely desperate toward's a which may I say XBOX LIVE GIRL to the point of her ignoring ME. What did I even do, anyway's? sigh.gif

I know - your mother is a major bitch! catspider.gif

Nebby
  • Nebby

Four star member

• Zaibatsu

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:36 AM

QUOTE (Alazone @ Friday, Jun 8 2012, 01:33)
QUOTE (Method @ Friday, Jun 8 2012, 06:29)

I know - your mother is a major bitch! catspider.gif

Heyheyhey... she thought you were Jess. It was all just a big misunderstanding...

@Xplosive_killerX, thank's a lot man. People like you can feel free to post here whenever you'd like - we just don't want negative soize posting here. smile.gif icon14.gif

Alazone
  • Alazone

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:41 AM

QUOTE (Method @ Friday, Jun 8 2012, 06:36)
Heyheyhey... she thought you were Jess. It was all just a big misunderstanding...

Chill - Jess is my boy girl?

Xplosive_killerX
  • Xplosive_killerX

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:42 AM

Hah thanks man.! im also getting an xbox very soon i dont no if your waiting for v or you play iv but if you do it would be fun to play a few games devil.gif

Nebby
  • Nebby

Four star member

• Zaibatsu

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:46 AM

QUOTE (Xplosive_killerX @ Friday, Jun 8 2012, 01:42)
Hah thanks man.! im also getting an xbox very soon i dont no if your waiting for v or you play iv but if you do it would be fun to play a few games devil.gif

Sound's good, man. We play IV and TLAD... our history will explain the patch but V will no doubt be our main game. biggrin.gif Whenever you get your 360 just let us know and we'll gladly hang out with you sometime. icon14.gif

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:56 AM

pretty f*cking sweet layout, a few members and looks hardcore dude. im guessing one of the members is a dab hand with photoshop or gimp. you say dont wish good luck so i wont instead im going to say that i hope this doesnt get all childish and argumentitive like a fair few other xbox gangs. ha ha icon14.gif hope you guys do well biggrin.gif

edit: i think one of your images is more than 900px wide because its a page stretcher.

Alazone
  • Alazone

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:02 AM

I think people like you are allowed to post - it's more like a few of these.

oize
amklbrvefelgnuj
k12obmar

Those guys.. moto_whistle.gif

Boss Falcone
  • Boss Falcone

Resigned As Chief of LSPD

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:04 AM Edited by Boss Falcone, 08 June 2012 - 07:06 AM.

I wish you Good luck.

Don't say my name or i'l come back to the topic.

Nebby
  • Nebby

Four star member

• Zaibatsu

Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:04 AM

QUOTE (nic_23 @ Friday, Jun 8 2012, 01:56)
pretty f*cking sweet layout, a few members and looks hardcore dude. im guessing one of the members is a dab hand with photoshop or gimp. you say dont wish good luck so i wont instead im going to say that i hope this doesnt get all childish and argumentitive like a fair few other xbox gangs. ha ha  icon14.gif  hope you guys do well  biggrin.gif

That would be me. blush.gif

And the map is pushing 950+ pixel's. tounge.gif It'll be fixed in a second, though - so no worries.

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:07 AM

ha ha yeah method i should have known you had something to do with it, smile.gif i just noticed you got your patch logo on the back of the leather jackets in the signitures, i really like that icon14.gif

Alazone
  • Alazone

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:51 PM

QUOTE (nic_23 @ Friday, Jun 8 2012, 07:07)
ha ha yeah method i should have known you had something to do with it, smile.gif i just noticed you got your patch logo on the back of the leather jackets in the signitures, i really like that icon14.gif

Geez - stop sucking his dick. tounge2.gif

Just kidding. Method, put that oize shoot-out back.

Jozeph
  • Jozeph

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:52 PM

This is looking really good guys. icon14.gif

Nebby
  • Nebby

Four star member

• Zaibatsu

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE (WindyCityOutlaw @ Friday, Jun 8 2012, 10:52)
This is looking really good guys. icon14.gif

Thank's - even though the page is halfway complete. tounge.gif

QUOTE (nic_23 @ Posted on Friday, Jun 8 2012, 02:07)
i just noticed you got your patch logo on the back of the leather jackets in the signitures, i really like that icon14.gif

Yeah - content aware plus custom patch equal's a great gang signature, haha. cool.gif

GTA_TROLL-BOOST
  • GTA_TROLL-BOOST

Troll Brother

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:30 PM

Best topic I've seen since I joined. I do wish you guys were on PS3 or even add someone to fill in that role.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:39 PM

Good luck.

And good job photoshopping the patches onto their jackets... Most other jackass MCs around here just use TLMC patches with their sigs... So yeah, good job. I don't think I've seen that before.

Jozeph
  • Jozeph

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:49 PM

Attention: We aren't the type of people who are going to throw a piss fit if you make a joke. Have fun; that's what this is all about, right? All we ask in return is that you act moral and respect other member's.
user posted image
QuestionsAnswers
Timezone? (GMT, EST, etc)
CST
How many times a day do you vist this forum; and how much do you post when you do?
I visit everyday and post a lot.
What would you say your skill level is based between one and ten?
How old are you?
What platforms do you play on? Don't bother applying if you do not have a Xbox.
Xbox
What could you add to the Club if we brought you in as our own brother?
I can bring a lot to the table, I'm very calm and have skill.
Anything else that you would like to bring to the table before we go ahead and review your application?
My name is Joey and I'm from Chicago. I love motorcycles, especially old vintage bikes. My favorite show is Sons of Anarchy. I listen to hard rock and metal, but I won't play my music through the mic. lol.gif

Xplosive_killerX
  • Xplosive_killerX

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:05 PM

What is josh going to say about this biggrin.gif

Diablos MC
  • Diablos MC

Original

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:17 PM

user posted image

Due to recent events and an overall just deserving it - NEWGENESIS has been promoted to Secretary. We are very happy with our decision and hope to see it for the better.

WindyCityOutlaw has been added to the roster as Sargent at Arms. We made him that rank because f*ck you thats why we know him very well and he deserves to be a high rank here. icon14.gif

Thanks for all the positive feedback.

Alazone
  • Alazone

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:22 PM Edited by Alazone, 08 June 2012 - 10:24 PM.

QUOTE (Officer Will Troll @ Sig)
"Hi, I'm GT-1, and f*ck you for having a conversation with your clan, I'm going to Temp Ban you cause f*ck you, thats why."

The quote means something in this day and age.. inlove.gif

EDIT: Congratulations to Windy and Genesis for your commendations. I look forward to being brothers for a long time.

Xplosive_killerX
  • Xplosive_killerX

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:34 PM

Congradulations to the coming of the diablos mc and to thier new promoted members devil.gif biggrin.gif

Nebby
  • Nebby

Four star member

• Zaibatsu

Posted 08 June 2012 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (Xplosive_killerX @ Friday, Jun 8 2012, 17:34)
Congradulations to the coming of the diablos mc and to thier new promoted members devil.gif biggrin.gif

Well said. icon14.gif

I'll be on in about an hour or so... didn't even leave yet. Had to reset my mother's phone because Android is a piece of sh*t and whenever you want to change the Google account you have to reset the phone. What a load of sh*t - glad it's sorted, though. tounge.gif

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 11:12 PM

If only I could join this . . . . . whatsthat.gif

Nebby
  • Nebby

Four star member

• Zaibatsu

Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:40 AM

QUOTE (lamboto @ Friday, Jun 8 2012, 18:12)
If only I could join this . . . . . whatsthat.gif

What exactly is holding you back, then? wink.gif

Alazone
  • Alazone

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:34 AM

QUOTE (Method @ Saturday, Jun 9 2012, 01:40)
QUOTE (lamboto @ Friday, Jun 8 2012, 18:12)
If only I could join this . . . . .  whatsthat.gif

What exactly is holding you back, then? wink.gif

He was born that way..

Ben when are you getting online? angry.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users