Quantcast

» «
Photo

My chatroulette conversation with Chris Brown.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic
PHARKIN CHERKOV
  • PHARKIN CHERKOV

Nightman Sneaky Mean

• Members

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:19 PM Edited by PHARKIN CHERKOV, 07 June 2012 - 10:25 PM.

sh*t c*nt disses tyler. Hilarious. Love how he talks about video games.

Chatroulette screen cap.

Tyler
  • Tyler

I couldn't possibly comment

• NATO
  • Newcomer of the Year 2010

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (PHARKIN CHERKOV @ Thursday, Jun 7 2012, 16:19)
sh*t c*nt disses tyler.

THAT SON OF A BITCH

IM_YOUR_GOD
  • IM_YOUR_GOD

Christian Zionist Rank 9

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:08 PM

Lol. Tyler

Boulevard
  • Boulevard

Rat

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:25 PM

That sh*t is nothing. My friend and brother had a chat with Wiz khalifa a while back. cool.gif he uploaded a video on facebook, but I don't feel comfortable sharing that information with you guys, sorry. lmao

PHARKIN CHERKOV
  • PHARKIN CHERKOV

Nightman Sneaky Mean

• Members

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:28 PM

If it was you then cool but it wasn't so technically... That sh*t in itself is nothing. He actually had his audio on and I listened in to his whole phone conversation, it was pretty hilarious as he probably wasn't aware of it.

Benzoboy
  • Benzoboy

Like Ronnyboy, but better.

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:30 PM

I don't mean to be a dream crusher but it might not have been Chris Brown, I'm not sure how but on Chatroulette you can put up a pre-recorded video and audio clip. I've had 'conversations' with Snoop Dogg before

PHARKIN CHERKOV
  • PHARKIN CHERKOV

Nightman Sneaky Mean

• Members

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:33 PM

It was definitely him unless you're stating that the audio I heard while he was on his phone was "pre-recorded" which seems unlikely as after that I saw him typing directly to me about video games.

Benzoboy
  • Benzoboy

Like Ronnyboy, but better.

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:34 PM

I don't see why it wouldn't be able to be pre-recorded

PHARKIN CHERKOV
  • PHARKIN CHERKOV

Nightman Sneaky Mean

• Members

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:37 PM

He was on the phone for a few minutes, hung up then continued typing.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"Not Santa's balls!"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:50 PM

you should have talked less about video games and more about how he's a woman beater scum of the Earth.

buzbegone
  • buzbegone

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:07 AM

QUOTE (PHARKIN CHERKOV @ Friday, Jun 8 2012, 07:37)
He was on the phone for a few minutes, hung up then continued typing.

Are you aware how easy it is to imitate a celebrity with online chat?

eg.

I'm sure Chris Brown has something better to do than chatroulette like make terrible music.

Ryda King
  • Ryda King

Nevags Gordo Scrotorum

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:16 AM

I've encountered a ton of celebs on there before. It's probably a video unless he proved it really was him.

you should have talked less about video games and more about how he's a woman beater scum of the Earth.

Because he's never heard that before. Beat on that old dead horse some more. Yay. Reminds me of Kanye West. People STILL rag on him over something that happened in 2009 that he apologized 400 times for. Taylor even forgave him and people are still all over him.

As for Tyler, meh. Hopsin ftw. Loiter Squad is pretty funny though.

Morsaw
  • Morsaw

Thug

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:27 AM

Ask him to wave to you, or to hold like 3 fingers up. Pedophiles use this same trick by putting up a hot chick as a fake stream and lure people to show their dicks n sh*t. =S

bluesboyjr
  • bluesboyjr

Founder of the Zee Memorial Foundation

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:32 AM

God damn I hate Chris Brown. Mainly because my real name is Chris Brown, and there's only so many "lol is your name chris brown? dont go beating up woman now lol" jokes a man can take.

PHARKIN CHERKOV
  • PHARKIN CHERKOV

Nightman Sneaky Mean

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:39 AM

People can believe what they want to believe, the fact that Brown's location was listed as California aswell as his visible hand tat makes me believe that it was infact Chris Brown along with him hearing him talk. We talked for about five minutes then logged off as I had other sh*t to do. I should have grabbed more screencaps though.

Robinski
  • Robinski

Under a fluorescent sky

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:44 AM

QUOTE (Tyler @ Thursday, Jun 7 2012, 22:22)
QUOTE (PHARKIN CHERKOV @ Thursday, Jun 7 2012, 16:19)
sh*t c*nt disses tyler.

THAT SON OF A BITCH

F*ck it. Just end the thread here, 'cos ain't no post gonna get better than this.

Padmasana
  • Padmasana

say wha?

• The Connection

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:47 AM

There are programs that let you feed videos saved on your computer in place of your webcam, and they're extremely easy to set up. Chances are it wasn't him, just somebody playing pre-recorded audio/video instead.

PHARKIN CHERKOV
  • PHARKIN CHERKOV

Nightman Sneaky Mean

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:59 AM

The only problem with that is that I've googled around and can't find a pre-recorded video/audio of this. So, to be honest you might be right but my research hasn't really found anything of the sort. Not only that but he replied to every response by hunching over towards his keyboard when he was typing this coupled with the fact that it had the whole "Partner is typing" thing that pops up.

Runey
  • Runey

Boss

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:07 AM

Do you honestly believe Chris Brown goes on Chat Roulette?

PHARKIN CHERKOV
  • PHARKIN CHERKOV

Nightman Sneaky Mean

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:09 AM

sh*tloads of celebrities go on there, dude. Most of them are fake but there are real screencaps with people talking to celebrities. The one with Paris Hilton springs to mind.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"Not Santa's balls!"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:24 AM

QUOTE (Ryda King @ Thursday, Jun 7 2012, 17:16)
Because he's never heard that before. Beat on that old dead horse some more. Yay. Reminds me of Kanye West. People STILL rag on him over something that happened in 2009 that he apologized 400 times for. Taylor even forgave him and people are still all over him.

I don't care how many times he apologizes or if Rhianna forgives him.

he beat the f*ck out of a woman. he didn't slap her around. he broke bones and lacerated skin.
he's a dirtbag piece of trash who deserves none of what he's been given.

just goes to show, as long as you can sing pop music and dance on MTV people will adore you, no matter what kind of person you are.

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:45 AM Edited by EscoLehGo, 08 June 2012 - 01:48 AM.

It's not just the fact that he boxed up Rihanna's gigantic forehead, the dude is just an overall genuine c*nt. He's a grade A douche, he has no humbleness about himself whatsoever. He won some award a while back and tweeted out something a long the lines of "f*ck off to all my hataaas!", you would think someone whos been so "persecuted" within the music industry would be a little more tasteful in their victory celebration.

PHARKIN CHERKOV
  • PHARKIN CHERKOV

Nightman Sneaky Mean

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:50 AM

To be honest thought he was pretty chill. I really hate judging people, not a fan of Brown's music but yeah, f*ck judging c*nts.

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:10 AM

No word of a lie, but I spoke / argued with this black guy on chat roulette. Basically he said 'what you looking at white boy' so I replied 'Some black dude that thinks he is a gangster'.... then he asked 'You know who I am?' I didn't have a clue, so I said 'No idea mate'.......the cocky bastard said he was 'Soulja Boy'.... typed into Google and there he was, very funny.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"Not Santa's balls!"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:25 AM

QUOTE (PHARKIN CHERKOV @ Thursday, Jun 7 2012, 18:50)
I really hate judging people, not a fan of Brown's music but yeah, f*ck judging c*nts.

it's not "judging" someone to hate them for beating up a woman. unless by "judging" you mean "fairly calling into question his character based on his actions."
beating up a woman should be something that we can all agree is wrong and deserves considerable disdain.

but like I said, as long as he can still sing and dance on MTV, then people will come to his defense as if he's not a class-A douchebag piece of sh*t.

Rebel
  • Rebel

Woop Woop!

• The Connection
  • Olympics

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:10 AM

QUOTE (El_Diablo @ Friday, Jun 8 2012, 04:25)
QUOTE (PHARKIN CHERKOV @ Thursday, Jun 7 2012, 18:50)
I really hate judging people, not a fan of Brown's music but yeah, f*ck judging c*nts.

it's not "judging" someone to hate them for beating up a woman. unless by "judging" you mean "fairly calling into question his character based on his actions."
beating up a woman should be something that we can all agree is wrong and deserves considerable disdain.

but like I said, as long as he can still sing and dance on MTV, then people will come to his defense as if he's not a class-A douchebag piece of sh*t.

He's a douche. Even after the whole Rihanna sh*t he still felt the need of lashing out still at people for no reason. He also stole a fans Iphone and never returned it, that went looked into. They also released a bunch of police reports about when he beat on Rihanna.

Djdevin10
  • Djdevin10

Kill People, Burn Sh*t, F*ck School.

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:26 AM Edited by Djdevin10, 08 June 2012 - 05:29 AM.

f*ck Chris Brown. He doesn't like OFWGKTA

QUOTE (Tyler)
THAT SON OF A BITCH

I see what you did there tounge.gif

Linki
  • Linki

Neonic

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:26 AM

I'm sure Chris Brown is a douche, but I honestly couldn't care less about Rihanna getting beaten up. Both are vapid fools.

And I believe you are telling the truth OP.

Craig
  • Craig

Hell Interface

• Members
  • None
  • Best Writer 2011

Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:59 AM

Despite what he did, it's great how people go on about Chris Brown like he's the only one to hurt a woman.

We have an Omegle trolling topic here, and Chat Roulette bilge is more than welcome in there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users