Photo

Skip a Mission

4 replies to this topic
iCaramelBird
  • iCaramelBird

R* Y U NO GIVE US GTA V?

• Members

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:18 PM

I'm sorry but some missions are really really annoying. Is there anyway I can skip a mission.

Andreaz1
  • Andreaz1

Anything 80's

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:22 PM

I'm not sure if there are any programs you can use, but the easiest thing would probably be for you to post in here: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=397530 , and someone will complete that mission for you.

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:05 PM

There is actually a way to skip a mission. Try out TimeVault. All you have to do is to renamed the timevault_main.scm to main.scm and replace your original file in Vice City --> data folder.
WARNING : Please make sure that you've backed up your original main.scm, otherwise you won't be able to pass anymore missions by yourself. All you have to do is to put this new main.scm file instead of the older one, backing up the original one of course, load your save game, start the mission, and you'll be instantly given the mission rewards. After that, save the game, exit, and remove put back your original main.scm, that you were supposed to back up. After that, re-enter the game, and carry on normally with the game.

But, as Andreaz said, if you find this TimeVault method way too difficult, you could simply post in this topic a Save N' Play request, uploading your file here, and giving us the save game download link. You save game can be found at C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\GTA Vice City User Files. icon14.gif

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:07 AM Edited by Spuds725, 07 June 2012 - 02:10 AM.

FYI-- timevault is extremely easy to use.... just got to keep straight which file is which and rename them as necessary.... the file size is the easiest way to keep track if you get them mixed up.... it is also a good idea to back up the files so you have a copy of them if you do accidently save over a needed file.

FYI-- I played through a game to 100% and used Timevault to pass everything it let me pass--- Every Pink Mission Marker, Every vehicle mission, Every Rampage-- and I was still able to get 100% on my save so IMO-- it is safe to use and will not affect your ability to get 100%. Note-- when you enter a marker it will teleport you a short distance--- this is so you don't enter the marker for the next mission as they are typically in the same location for each mission string (with a few exceptions).

In the same save I used the Dems other code tools to pass all the unique jumps and to collect all hidden packages.... the only things I had to do were purchase all the properties and to rob the stores-- still got 100%

Very easy to use--- see video.

RusiBoy
  • RusiBoy

King of San Andreas

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:26 AM

Time vault is great, it works really well. tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users