Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:33 AM

You call this GTA III Rage classic when it's actually SA:LC Rage,

tamisa_simulator3
  • tamisa_simulator3

Portuguese-Brazilian Gamer

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 15 August 2012 - 01:54 PM

does this works on Cracked EFLC 1.1.2.0?
I installed this on a modded EFLC(VC Rage mod)to see if it works, but after the message "Loading..." appeared the game crashed!
i installed on a EFLC Converted to vice city map, the GTA 3 Demo didnt worked, but SA Map loaded fine.
i didnt had a backup of the original game, so i have to download it all again via .torrent and the download speed is slow as hell!
my pc is downloading that file about 2 days, please tell me that cracked eflc runs too!
But if it dont, f*ck it, i will still download the EFLC and install IV:SA 3 Mod, cause since the mod on EFLC is on Gay Tony, probably it has more options than IV versions of IV:SA 3(parachute).

Garju67
  • Garju67

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:16 PM

@Ash : Seriously, what you want i say you? You just wait for the mod, you can't realize how GTA3 himself is bugged. We already have the full map. Mod state is Beta. Downgrading to Xbox map will make the mod Pre-Alpha. Also, what is SA:LC for you? A custom map mod ? I remind you that SA:LC map is from GTA3. Also, "apart from TEH RAGE ENGINE.". What's the point of this mod? Convert GTA3 to RAGE. So yes, point is Rockstar Advanced Game Engine. Nobody forced you to play the mod when out btw. Follow it or not, idc.
@Sebianoti : Same for you. SA:LC map is from GTA3.
@Squirlkiller : We already use few xbox textures. Others don't load, wonder why. Need to take a look at that.
@alexmuranaka : Mod isn't ported to EFLC yet. But i guess it will, yes.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:29 PM

Amigo, I know we've got two different mods going on, but since you said you're planning to import III Rage to EFLC, I'm curious: what do you have planned in terms of nightclubs? I remember that rave joint in atlantic quays in that chaperone mission...

Squirlkiller
  • Squirlkiller

Ur Girlfriend's Taco

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:39 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 07:29)
Amigo, I know we've got two different mods going on, but since you said you're planning to import III Rage to EFLC, I'm curious: what do you have planned in terms of nightclubs? I remember that rave joint in atlantic quays in that chaperone mission...

Thats most likely SCO, every modder is too lazy to actually learn to use sco toolbox to its full potential make the best things ever.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:59 PM

QUOTE (Garju67 @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 15:16)
@Ash : Seriously, what you want i say you? You just wait for the mod, you can't realize how GTA3 himself is bugged. We already have the full map. Mod state is Beta. Downgrading to Xbox map will make the mod Pre-Alpha. Also, what is SA:LC for you? A custom map mod ? I remind you that SA:LC map is from GTA3. Also, "apart from TEH RAGE ENGINE.". What's the point of this mod? Convert GTA3 to RAGE. So yes, point is Rockstar Advanced Game Engine. Nobody forced you to play the mod when out btw. Follow it or not, idc.

It's because I want to see this mod using the Xbox map, the tools are there, they just need some work, if you round up some people, you can finish the tools and have this mod show off not just the GTA3 Map in RAGE but also the Xbox Map that not as many people got to see. You can make it work, don't be lazy, porting from San Andreas to IV is just a copy of IV: SA's methods, at least VC RAGE actually ported the VC map from the proper files, this just comes off as lazy, put the effort in man, I want this mod to do well, don't give a crap about release dates and all that media parody stuff that IV: SA has going for it, just focus on what YOU want to do and seeing if you can get the tools for that and improving upon them.

Again, in shorthand, my opinion, porting SA LC Map is lazy, you're not even porting the original GTA III Map here, the SA LC team added a few things around the map that took advantage of San Andreas features, so having them appear here just seems, well, rushed and lazy, go for the Original, or, what a lot of people would like to see instead, go for the Xbox Map, that will really make this mod stand out.

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Champion Guinea Pig [GTAFMC]
    Most Annoying Member [All Time]
    Biggest Asskisser 2014
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Total Overhaul 2014 [GTA SA Beta Edition]
    Biggest Asskisser 2013

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:01 PM

@Sebianoti : Same for you. SA:LC map is from GTA3.
@Squirlkiller : We already use few xbox textures. Others don't load, wonder why. Need to take a look at that.
@alexmuranaka : Mod isn't ported to EFLC yet. But i guess it will, yes.

Well, actually. Edited buildings for doorways, shops, etc. A new room in the big blue building for parachuting, added those mini-shops (you know, like hot-dog stands) all over map, basically a hell load of stuff was changed. So it's not the "same as GTA3" at all, and ofcourse GTA3 map is buggy, it's f*cking rockstar, and it was their first proper 3d shooter game.

Garju67
  • Garju67

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:02 PM

QUOTE (Ash_735 @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 17:59)

It's because I want to see this mod using the Xbox map, the tools are there, they just need some work, if you round up some people, you can finish the tools and have this mod show off not just the GTA3 Map in RAGE but also the Xbox Map that not as many people got to see. You can make it work, don't be lazy, porting from San Andreas to IV is just a copy of IV: SA's methods, at least VC RAGE actually ported the VC map from the proper files, this just comes off as lazy, put the effort in man, I want this mod to do well, don't give a crap about release dates and all that media parody stuff that IV: SA has going for it, just focus on what YOU want to do and seeing if you can get the tools for that and improving upon them.

Again, in shorthand, my opinion, porting SA LC Map is lazy, you're not even porting the original GTA III Map here, the SA LC team added a few things around the map that took advantage of San Andreas features, so having them appear here just seems, well, rushed and lazy, go for the Original, or, what a lot of people would like to see instead, go for the Xbox Map, that will really make this mod stand out.

You want Xbox map because you never played it right ?
Go here : http://www.amazon.co...x/dp/B0000DJX7I
Simple as that. I won't reconvert map. We already have the full map, we made a lot of improvements on it. I won't erase our hard work. SA shops etc.... are not in 3RC. I didn't ported them. What next ? No tunnel/ferrys ? Already removed.

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Biggest Asskisser 2014
    Biggest Asskisser 2013

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:06 PM

Well, most likely he does have the XBOX version of GTA3, I have all GTA's for their own consoles (I mean like SA on PS2, Xbox, PC, and same as 3 and VC, also LCS and VCS except PC, etc).
But I'd be more interested in seeing this using the Xbox map.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE (Squirlkiller @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 10:39)

Thats most likely SCO, every modder is too lazy to actually learn to use sco toolbox to its full potential make the best things ever.

challenge accepted

Garju67
  • Garju67

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE (ManDog @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 18:06)
Well, most likely he does have the XBOX version of GTA3, I have all GTA's for their own consoles (I mean like SA on PS2, Xbox, PC, and same as 3 and VC, also LCS and VCS except PC, etc).
But I'd be more interested in seeing this using the Xbox map.

We already have the full map, we made a lot of improvements on it. I won't erase our hard work.

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Biggest Asskisser 2014
    Biggest Asskisser 2013

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 16:06)
QUOTE (Squirlkiller @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 10:39)

challenge accepted

Ooh, just saw this. Actually, tell this to Frank. He is still re-searching it and did a pretty good job on IV-SA, so not "every" modder is lazy.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE (Garju67 @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 16:02)
QUOTE (Ash_735 @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 17:59)

You want Xbox map because you never played it right ?
Go here : http://www.amazon.co...x/dp/B0000DJX7I
Simple as that. I won't reconvert map. We already have the full map, we made a lot of improvements on it. I won't erase our hard work. SA shops etc.... are not in 3RC. I didn't ported them. What next ? No tunnel/ferrys ? Already removed.

I already own GTA3 and VC on Xbox (as well as the bad job that is SA), I have all the versions backed up on my computer so I can always source files, etc, so once again you're wrong.

You're missing the point, the Xbox version of the game has a better detailed city, and for something like RAGE, it would look better to use that OFFICIAL version, you're being a brat, you're giving up because you're having some problems, work at it, sort those problems.

"Simple as that. I won't reconvert map. We already have the full map, we made a lot of improvements on it. I won't erase our hard work."
And with that, I'm not interested in this crappy mod, hard work? All you've done is port the SA LC map, you can even see it in that video with the SA shop Stands around, etc, do you even give them credit? Because hell, in the demo release you even "forgot" to credit people.

I'm only being like this to try and motivate you, to make this mod be the best it can, it has the potential, you could be the first major mod to bring the Xbox Map to the PC and then show it off in RAGE to, instead, what do we get, a stubborn attitude and a rushed port of the SA LC Map.

Garju67
  • Garju67

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:18 PM

Ok so, yes i gave him credits. About missing people, yes i'm sorry. Demo have been bad developed so i wasn't know 50% of the things. Rushed port ? Haha lol. Ok just made your own mod that all. We'll see if it's rushed port then. Anyway, it's ur opinion and i have to say that i just don't care. You hear me ? I don't care, you lost interest etc.... IDC, just leave this topic, don't follow the mod etc.... All will be more better. There is actually 3 people that really start to annoy me on this topic. Just quit this thread really, you are just jealous that all.

Also, no need to reply to this post. I will just ignore these 3 people. I waste my time with them.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:25 PM

QUOTE (Garju67 @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 16:18)
Ok just made your own mod that all. We'll see if it's rushed port then.

I wouldn't say rushed

you are just jealous that all

And no, really, we're giving advice, I gave advice on Audio and you snapped at me before, drop the stubborn attitude, makes you look like a kid.

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

R.I.P.ingPang

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:28 PM Edited by Frank.s, 15 August 2012 - 04:51 PM.

Garju, please reply without being ignorant. When you say "Haha lol. Ok just made your own mod that all. We'll see if it's rushed port then", that is like saying "im not going to respond to your constructive criticism, instead i will laugh at you because i think that you can't do it as good as i can".
I'm not sure if you understand why people say these negative things about your mod, they are saying "here is how it can be better". Do you see what we mean?
Don't reply angrily, we're not trying to cause animosity, you know that right? smile.gif
Edit: MSN'd

Garju67
  • Garju67

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:09 PM

@Ash : Just tell me, how you want i convert Xbox map huh ? Xbox dffs can't be opened by max. dffxbox2pc only convert actors and cars, not map. XEPOMAHT gave me some xbox models but that's not enough. He gave me only 10 models. He also don't want to share his tool then i can't convert myself. I just have to wait that he convert the full xbox map, wich is i guess, not easy. I'm not a programmer, i can't make tools like that. Now let's see VCS PC. Before HackMan create tools, what was the map ? Custom models (not Rockstar's ones, still look amazing though) and Vice City PC map.

ParoXum
  • ParoXum

Proud PC Gamer

• Feroci
  • None
  • Best Texture/Model 2013 "SRt3 2012 Mipmap Edition"

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:11 PM

True, Frank.s

Actually that's that stupid kid attitude that's been plaguing GTA modding for a few years now.

Those of you who are not team players should really revise their copy if they want to take modding to a proffessional level someday, and even if you're just a hobbyist and want it to stay that way, you're getting nowhere in life playing like this.

turn.gif

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Biggest Asskisser 2014
    Biggest Asskisser 2013

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:11 PM

Well actually the Vice City PC map wasen't really THERE's. It was all the way from BETA 1, that version was like from 2009. And it was San Vice.

Garju67
  • Garju67

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE (ManDog @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 19:11)
Well actually the Vice City PC map wasen't really THERE's. It was all the way from BETA 1, that version was like from 2009. And it was San Vice.

That's same. Beta 1 and 2 don't have original Rockstar VCS map.

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

R.I.P.ingPang

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:13 PM

XEPOMAHT gave me some xbox models but that's not enough. He gave me only 10 models. He also don't want to share his tool then i can't convert myself. I just have to wait that he convert the full xbox map, wich is i guess, not easy.
Out of interest: did you ask xepomath to send you all of the xbox models? If you asked him again, would he send them? Did he tell you a reason why he only send 10?
Maybe if you directly ask him for all of them then he might actually send all of them. icon14.gif

Garju67
  • Garju67

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (Frank.s @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 19:13)
XEPOMAHT gave me some xbox models but that's not enough. He gave me only 10 models. He also don't want to share his tool then i can't convert myself. I just have to wait that he convert the full xbox map, wich is i guess, not easy.
Out of interest: did you ask xepomath to send you all of the xbox models? If you asked him again, would he send them? Did he tell you a reason why he only send 10?
Maybe if you directly ask him for all of them then he might actually send all of them. icon14.gif

Nah, if he gave me only 10 models then there is a reason. I guess he didn't finished converting all the xbox map. smile.gif

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Biggest Asskisser 2014
    Biggest Asskisser 2013

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE (Garju67 @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 17:13)

Those releases were 2 years apart. The mod was abandoned for like, a year after BETA 1 (I'm pretty sure).
Serganur or someone worked on it (Hackman's enemy) in BETA1, most of it was stolen.
And it's not their fault at that time, because they didn't have tools, and the only way of mapping was making it all from scratch.

Garju67
  • Garju67

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:17 PM

QUOTE (ManDog @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 19:16)
QUOTE (Garju67 @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 17:13)

Those releases were 2 years apart. The mod was abandoned for like, a year after BETA 1 (I'm pretty sure).
Serganur or someone worked on it (Hackman's enemy) in BETA1, most of it was stolen.
And it's not their fault at that time, because they didn't have tools, and the only way of mapping was making it all from scratch.

Same for me. That's not my fault. I don't have any tools.

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Biggest Asskisser 2014
    Biggest Asskisser 2013

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:18 PM

Yes, but you didn't have to model the whole map from SCRATCH.

Garju67
  • Garju67

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE (ManDog @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 19:18)
Yes, but you didn't have to model the whole map from SCRATCH.

Of course. That's why we use SA:LC map.

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Biggest Asskisser 2014
    Biggest Asskisser 2013

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:40 PM

user posted image

Garju67
  • Garju67

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:44 PM

Why facepalm ? Out of argue ?

Garju67
  • Garju67

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:30 PM

Also, a little note. Everyone who just come in this topic, don't give any support and only complain, please just leave this topic. Better you quit than give fake advices, complain etc .... It's my mod. I do what i want. If you are not happy, make your own mod.

It apply to the following people :

- Ash_735
- Squirkiller
- ManDog

You dismotave me a lot. Now please guys, leave this topic, really....

PS : I accept any critism from others people that criticize to improve the mod and not make it wrost.

PS #2 : Do not answer this post please. That will just start another off-topic.

Wass
  • Wass

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:04 PM

I thnik you can aply only the general updates from Xbox map smile.gif (like safehouses),it will be good icon14.gif

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users