• Netherlands
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Conversion 2014 [ViIV for GTANY Contribution]
    Best Map 2011 [IVSA]
    Modding Milestone [IVSA/Ped Paths]
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition][Contribution]

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:56 PM

I just came across this, amazing gta3 artwork, dev pics, renders etc.

http://www.gouranga....work-gta3-1.htm

user posted image

I wonder how that sky will look like in gta3.

PingPang
  • PingPang

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:01 PM

@Blaster, yeah, i was surprised that R* would use 3dsmax renders when i first saw those pic.

QUOTE (Garju67 @ Thursday, Aug 9 2012, 22:15)
QUOTE (Frank.s @ Thursday, Aug 9 2012, 23:39)
QUOTE (nkjellman @ Thursday, Aug 9 2012, 21:17)
I don't understand, why all this fighting. Garju, why did you kick Blaster and Fits from the DB? I'm sure there is a logical reason.

Nope, he's illogical. (read my previous discussion with him to see how)

Ok. Now could you play somewhere else kid ?
>kid.

ahahah, you have no legitimate argument against me so you're trying to make me seem lesser than you by calling me a child when in reality you're more childish than everyone in this topic.
When you're older and have grown even the slightest bit of maturity, i hope you get perspective on how immature you are as a teen.

Garju67
  • Garju67

Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (Frank.s @ Friday, Aug 10 2012, 01:01)
@Blaster, yeah, i was surprised that R* would use 3dsmax renders when i first saw those pic.

QUOTE (Garju67 @ Thursday, Aug 9 2012, 22:15)
I don't understand, why all this fighting. Garju, why did you kick Blaster and Fits from the DB? I'm sure there is a logical reason.

>kid.

ahahah, you have no legitimate argument against me so you're trying to make me seem lesser than you by calling me a child when in reality you're more childish than everyone in this topic.
When you're older and have grow even the slightest bit of maturity, i hope you get perspective on how immature you are as a teen.

Are u an idiot ? Just read 3 posts before Blaster's one. I really can't wait for Girish, then you stupid guys will shut up and end this off-topic.

PingPang
  • PingPang

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:09 PM

QUOTE (Garju67 @ Thursday, Aug 9 2012, 23:03)
Are u an idiot ? Just read 3 posts before Blaster's one. I really can't wait for Girish, then you stupid guys will shut up and end this off-topic.
Any argument that would give to you would be disregarded because you're blinded by anger, so i will re-post what i said before and hope you understand. Please, im gonna drop the attitude now: please understand peoples true intentions. smile.gif

QUOTE (Frank)
QUOTE (Garju)
QUOTE (Frank)
QUOTE (Garju)
Wow, okay. Not happy, don't play simple as that. For credits, just tell me, what did u do for the mod ?
Months and months have gone by and you still don't know what constructive criticism is Garju, c'mon... That attitude is one of the many reasons i quit.
Let me guess, you'll respond with a remark like "that's just your opinion and it doesn't make a difference to me". Without even undertanding the true reason for such comments.
Those comments are because people care, they are because people are trying to help make the mod the best it can be. People just get frustrated and then people (like you) reply to the anger instead of replying to the underlying issue: the fact that it's constructive criticism.
Really ? Come on man, you wanted to add LCS contents. Wow, very nice idea. I remind you that the mod isn't GTA LCS Classic, it's GTA III (III, yes 3, three) Classic.
That sounds like you're saying i wanted to make the mod into lcs and not classic III. No. you have misunderstood someone ONCE AGAIN. All i wanted was the lcs power tower because it was high poly and matched the original III low poly power tower. If you think that i wanted the map to mix with LCS, think again: i even stated directly that the lcs tunnel protest sign was bad and needed changing into III's original

You seem to be grasping at straws to find a baseless counterargument, lol, im drunk and can form a better and more positive argument than you. (dont wanna sound egotistic, just wanna tell ya that you have a lot of room for improvement)

QUOTE (Garju67 @ Thursday, Aug 9 2012, 00:15)
Seriously, i'm boring of see all these people complaining. In this topic, only few people (about 5) say good thing about the mod. Others always say "bad scale", "bad map", "bad textures", "why missing texture", "useless mod". WOW, OK VERY ENCOURAGING.
Yet again you misinterpret peoples true ideas: they are giving constructive critisism so that the faults can be fixed. You seem to be governed by knee-jerk reactions and by emotion instead of logic and sence. (Again, just wanna tell ya that you have room for improvement, not trying to disrespect you)

Garju67
  • Garju67

Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:09 PM

QUOTE (Frank.s @ Friday, Aug 10 2012, 01:09)
QUOTE (Garju67 @ Thursday, Aug 9 2012, 23:03)
Any argument that would give to you would be disregarded because you're blinded by anger, so i will re-post what i said before and hope you understand. Please, im gonna drop the attiture now: please understand peoples true intentions. smile.gif

QUOTE (Frank)
QUOTE (Garju)
QUOTE (Frank)
QUOTE (Garju)
Wow, okay. Not happy, don't play simple as that. For credits, just tell me, what did u do for the mod ?
Months and months have gone by and you still don't know what constructive criticism is Garju, c'mon... That attitude is one of the many reasons i quit.
Let me guess, you'll respond with a remark like "that's just your opinion and it doesn't make a difference to me". Without even undertanding the true reason for such comments.
Those comments are because people care, they are because people are trying to help make the mod the best it can be. People just get frustrated and then people (like you) reply to the anger instead of replying to the underlying issue: the fact that it's constructive criticism.
Really ? Come on man, you wanted to add LCS contents. Wow, very nice idea. I remind you that the mod isn't GTA LCS Classic, it's GTA III (III, yes 3, three) Classic.
That sounds like you're saying i wanted to make the mod into lcs and not classic III. No. you have misunderstood someone ONCE AGAIN. All i wanted was the lcs power tower because it was high poly and matched the original III low poly power tower. If you think that i wanted the map to mix with LCS, think again: i even stated directly that the lcs tunnel protest sign was bad and needed changing into III's original

You seem to be grasping at straws to find a baseless counterargument, lol, im drunk and can form a better and more positive argument than you. (dont wanna sound egotistic, just wanna tell ya that you have a lot of room for improvement)

QUOTE (Garju67 @ Thursday, Aug 9 2012, 00:15)
Seriously, i'm boring of see all these people complaining. In this topic, only few people (about 5) say good thing about the mod. Others always say "bad scale", "bad map", "bad textures", "why missing texture", "useless mod". WOW, OK VERY ENCOURAGING.
Yet again you misinterpret peoples true ideas: they are giving constructive critisism so that the faults can be fixed. You seem to be governed by knee-jerk reactions and by emotion instead of logic and sence. (Again, just wanna tell ya that you have room for improvement, not trying to disrespect you)

Okay...
Continue man, we all listen to you. biggrin.gif

PingPang
  • PingPang

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:11 PM

What you have just said sufficiently illustrates your lack of logic.

You didn't understand why people say negative things about you.

Garju67
  • Garju67

Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:12 PM

QUOTE (Frank.s @ Friday, Aug 10 2012, 01:11)
What you have just said sufficiently illustrates your lack of logic.

You didn't understand why people say negative things about you.

Hmmm, very interesting....
Keep going !

Silent
  • Silent

Altering R* Vision™ since 2008

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:15 PM

QUOTE (Garju67 @ Friday, Aug 10 2012, 01:12)
Keep going !

Come on, that's not the behaviour of modder. It looks like you don't give a sh*t about nothing and only do mod for yourself? Fine, but at least show some respect to suggestions/feedback/criticism.

Each next post in this thread confirms me in my opinion that some IV modders are definitely behaving over the top. It doesn't occur in III era modding.

Mega
  • Mega

Still not wasted.

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:17 PM

Hey man, you need to take criticism, that's normal anywhere, in any place you may work in the future smile.gif

PingPang
  • PingPang

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:17 PM

I know i'm digging my self into a hole here by continuing with this conversation. But i'm still doing it. Do you know why? It's because i'm trying to tell you that people say negative things because they want the mod to be better.

It is clearly obvious that you are trying to bait me into insulting you so you have a fraudulent reason to try to get me punished by your lord girish (no offence Girish, im just showing his feeble attempt at retribution)
Unfortunately for you Garju, i'm actually providing legit comments and you are interpreting them as personal insults while genuinly insulting me back. If anyone deserves punishment it's you.

Garju67
  • Garju67

Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE (SilentPL @ Friday, Aug 10 2012, 01:15)
Keep going !

Come on, that's not the behaviour of modder. It looks like you don't give a sh*t about nothing and only do mod for yourself? Fine, but at least show some respect to suggestions/feedback/criticism.

Each next post in this thread confirms me on my opinion that some IV modders are definitely behaving over the top. It doesn't occur in III era modding.

Of course i don't care for now. Everyone always saying sh*t, complaining etc ....
So now, yes, i don't care of their comments and just care about my mod.
Also, showing some respect ? Ok, get few pages back, look how all started : Ash's post. Now look at his post and don't tell me that i need to respect a post with the words "f*ck", "sh*t" etc .... in.

@Frank : Good. Now a question : when will you quit this thread ? You just spam and flood it since 5 pages....

Mega
  • Mega

Still not wasted.

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE (Garju67 @ Thursday, Aug 9 2012, 20:18)
QUOTE (SilentPL @ Friday, Aug 10 2012, 01:15)
Keep going !

Each next post in this thread confirms me on my opinion that some IV modders are definitely behaving over the top. It doesn't occur in III era modding.

Of course i don't care for now. Everyone always saying sh*t, complaining etc ....
So now, yes, i don't care of their comments and just care about my mod.
Also, showing some respect ? Ok, get few pages back, look how all started : Ash's post. Now look at his post and don't tell me that i need to respect a post with the words "f*ck", "sh*t" etc .... in.

Just ignore them then :\

Silent
  • Silent

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (Garju67 @ Friday, Aug 10 2012, 01:18)
Ash's post. Now look at his post and don't tell me that i need to respect a post with the words "f*ck", "sh*t" etc .... in.

I know how it started. He got annoyed about the audios, just like I would get annoyed about the poor script in a perfect mod. But still, did he say "mod sucks" by doing so? Nope, he only pointed you the mistake and told EXACTLY what to do to not commit it again (thus making the mod BETTER). That isn't "saying sh*t, complaining etc.".

Garju67
  • Garju67

Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE (SilentPL @ Friday, Aug 10 2012, 01:21)
Ash's post. Now look at his post and don't tell me that i need to respect a post with the words "f*ck", "sh*t" etc .... in.

I know how it started. He got annoyed about the audios, just like I would get annoyed about the poor script in a perfect mod. But still, did he say "mod sucks" by doing so? Nope, he only pointed you the mistake and told EXACTLY what to do to not commit it again (thus making the mod BETTER). That isn't "saying sh*t, complaining etc.".

He could have say it more kindly that how he did.
Also, i have to say that it's funny how (almost) all people are against me.

Sebianoti
  • Sebianoti

Graphic designer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:24 PM

QUOTE (Garju67 @ Thursday, Aug 9 2012, 23:23)

I don't think anyone is against you, everyone is just trying to make you see your ignorance towards feedback.

PingPang
  • PingPang

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (Sebianoti @ Thursday, Aug 9 2012, 23:24)
I don't think anyone is against you, everyone is just trying to make you see your ignorance towards feedback.
This.
(as much as i dislike one word posts, Sebianoti's post is very true)

Garju67
  • Garju67

Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:26 PM

QUOTE (Sebianoti @ Friday, Aug 10 2012, 01:24)

Ok. Then i will ask it a last time, after that everyone who still talking about this discussion are very immature :

COULD WE STOP THIS OFF TOPIC NOW ?

Silent
  • Silent

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (Garju67 @ Friday, Aug 10 2012, 01:23)

Good act of hypocrisy. Indeed, he could say it more kindly, but don't you remember your posts attacking one guy that "he should shut up now, as he is a total noob and knows nothing about the mod atmosphere", regarding The Most Important File In Whole GTA IV, The Timecycle.
You feel good at timecycle stuff and you are not "kind" when it goes to timecycle stuff. Ash feels good at audio stuff and he is not "kind" when it goes to audio stuff.
Logic. Logic and symetry.

@up
Whoops, too late.

PingPang
  • PingPang

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:30 PM

Agree Silent.

I wonder if Garju actually realises he's making a fool of himself and is trying to scramble at a way to resolve it. OR if he truly doesn't understand the kind of illogical fool he is.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• BUSTED!
  • None
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:31 PM

I've been saying it to most RAGE teams ever since IV: SA Beta 1 tounge.gif I've made it vocally clear, so to see another new release making that same rookie mistake with the audio was just annoying because I know you guys can do better. Again, I never said the mod sucks, it's good for the demo, but I'm more interested in seeing the Xbox Map ported, not the SA LC map, and yeah, again, I've told you exact details on how to fix the radio audio problem, I even outlined the various sources and gave you a choice of multiple correct ones to use. tounge.gif

Since Blaster is gone, I guess his word doesn't matter, but at least he and Flik took the advice and then confirmed to me that they intend to use the Xbox WMA's in the full release. See that? They acknowledge my complaint, and then took action on it, where as you went off on a rant and told me to make my own Mod. tounge.gif

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Videospiele sind meine Lieblings Videospiele.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE (MegaMario1500 @ Thursday, Aug 9 2012, 18:17)
Hey man, you need to take criticism, that's normal anywhere, in any place you may work in the future smile.gif

icon14.gif This.

I invite you guys to criticism my mod, and I promise I won't threaten to report you.

Garju67
  • Garju67

Soldier

• Members

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:03 AM

user posted image

user posted image

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:20 AM

So your using original vegetation?

Garju67
  • Garju67

Soldier

• Members

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:23 AM Edited by Garju67, 10 August 2012 - 12:35 AM.

2 new night pics. wink.gif

user posted image

user posted image

@nkjellman : Yep. Currently working on it. smile.gif

SNAKE DOC
  • SNAKE DOC

\o/

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:30 AM

Made these 2 videos last night, before all the drama occurred. wow.gif

Jestic
  • Jestic

Chris

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Netherlands
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Conversion 2014 [ViIV for GTANY Contribution]
    Best Map 2011 [IVSA]
    Modding Milestone [IVSA/Ped Paths]
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition][Contribution]

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:59 AM

QUOTE (cornflakes4u @ Friday, Aug 10 2012, 03:30)
Made these 2 videos last night, before all the drama occurred. wow.gif

That's pretty neat, good worki.

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:11 AM

QUOTE (Frank.s @ Friday, Aug 10 2012, 05:00)
I wonder if Garju actually realises he's making a fool of himself and is trying to scramble at a way to resolve it. OR if he truly doesn't understand the kind of illogical fool he is.

Can you stop bashing him now?

@Garju: Next time, if you don't want off-topic stuff in your topic, don't encourage it by replying to it.

@Everyone: Whatever the f*ck was going in the last few pages, drop it. Move on. Get back on topic.

PingPang
  • PingPang

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:08 AM

@Garju, nice pics man. Keep it up. icon14.gif Any info on the crashing-stability of the game? Is it any more stable than when was last on the team?
@Girish, yep will do, but if you saw all the previous posts you'd understand why i did it with such a passion. lol.gif

Compeast
  • Compeast

Classic Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:25 AM

So many memories. Can't wait to get it working!

Flitskikker
  • Flitskikker

The Forums Frog

• Feroci
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:47 AM

QUOTE (Garju67 @ Friday, Aug 10 2012, 00:15)

Nkjellman, i sent you a PM with the reason of kicking Blaster and flitskikker in. Don't worry, that won't affect mod developement. That will make it better.

Please send this PM to me, too. Because I don't even know the reason myself.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users