GTAF Gang Wars [PSN]

203 replies to this topic
AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:58 PM

18 GMT, that's 17 UK time right?
Just checking, so i know what time to schedule with THR MC for the GL matches on that day.
Anyway, i hope we'll be in full roster of 4. smile.gif

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:48 AM

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Tuesday, Aug 28 2012, 22:58)
18 GMT, that's 17 UK time right?
Just checking, so i know what time to schedule with THR MC for the GL matches on that day.
Anyway, i hope we'll be in full roster of 4. smile.gif

GMT = UK time. So if you say 17.00GMT vs Reapers, One hour later - Gang Wars, at 18.00 GMT.

I'm not 100% on timezones, but I think I'm correct.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:16 PM

I know it can get confusing due to the daylight savings thingy. tounge.gif

So, current time in UK with this post is 13:15, right? If yes, then UK time is indeed in GMT right now, and then yes, 17 with reapers and 18 gang wars.

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 01 September 2012 - 10:39 AM

Unfortunately it seems todays planned final battle, will have to be delayed.
It's understandable, many members of MMD have suffered from the recent hurricanes hitting USA, and so haven't been able to play.

They've requested the game be delayed by a week, so expect Gang Wars to be on September 8th Saturday at 18.00 GMT again. Sorry to all, for the inconvenience. MMD 's attendance and flexibility to play in this event has been faultless, so I think it's only fair we can all agree to the reschedule.

Thanks.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 01 September 2012 - 10:40 AM

Alright then, see you in 7 days time guys. Hope the MMD is ok. icon14.gif

We'd still have to do our GL match with The Highway Reapers MC on EFLC today at 17 UK, deadline's here.

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 01 September 2012 - 11:02 AM Edited by ajbns87, 06 September 2012 - 05:01 PM.

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Saturday, Sep 1 2012, 10:40)
Alright then, see you in 7 days time guys. Hope the MMD is ok.  icon14.gif

We'd still have to do our GL match with The Highway Reapers MC on EFLC today at 17 UK, deadline's here.

Good luck with that, hope all goes to plan there.

Look forward to the Gang League update !

REMINDER

Saturday Final War at 18.00 GMT. Be there or be square. wink.gif

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:17 PM

I won't be there tomorrow, if you see Yardies online at the time, invite them and they will play, if you don't see them, go without them.
We moved our tomorrows delayed GL match with THR MC for Sunday at 18 UK(after our Damned vs Y GL match at 17), as i think they may be busy too tomorrow, so i hope those GL matches happen on Sunday unless they get delayed again, but i will let you know.

Have fun tomorrow if you manage to gather people.

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 08 September 2012 - 12:10 PM

Race Settings MMD's choices.

sports/banshee/drag kings/3 laps
pickup/rancher/southern switch/2 laps
modern/sentinel/rize in the east/3 laps

Nice races icon14.gif

@Andy A pity the Yardies suck so much when it comes to attending events and stuff, tomorrow at 18.00 (GMT/UTC) is also the Zombie Attack confused.gif So I'm not sure if THR-MC will be able to do both events at the same time, if Yardies vs Damned are able to be completed in 30 minutes, starting at 17.00 on the dot, you could try to squeeze the second game against THR-MC at 17.30, it doesn't matter too much if the zombies event is delayed by 10-15 minutes icon14.gif It's perhaps the wrong place to ask but how many Yardies are likely for Sunday's GL on IV?

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:19 PM

I just got home.
I forgot about the zombie event being held tomorrow at 18 UK, sorry.
In that case, we'll do our 2 matches with THR MC and 1 with Damned sometime next weekend then.

Hope you had fun today.

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:54 PM

That's fine, just be sure to actively ask other Damned members, like FlamesCrimson, Kaisersoza and Stonehead37, to arrange the match, I'll be away for a few weeks after this weekend.

Expect a few topic updates soon, if you took pictures great. Thanks so much.

I managed to get all the race results (1-5 and fastest laps), how ever couldn't write quick enough for other rounds. Post Pics here or PM !

Thanks to everyone that managed to attend tonight, especially the Yardies, Thanks Grease, Tycek and Gamerboy happy to have nearly all teams with 3 and really glad to have you guys in the game, hope it was fun for you.

Hopefully you'll join for Gang Wars: EFLC Edition in the future smile.gif

It's been a pleasure hosting this, sorry I was stressed in the PSN chat though !

Rewas514
  • Rewas514

Derp™

• The Yardies
  • Lithuania

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:20 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Saturday, Sep 8 2012, 22:54)
That's fine, just be sure to actively ask other Damned members, like FlamesCrimson, Kaisersoza and Stonehead37, to arrange the match, I'll be away for a few weeks after this weekend.

Expect a few topic updates soon, if you took pictures great. Thanks so much.

I managed to get all the race results (1-5 and fastest laps), how ever couldn't write quick enough for other rounds. Post Pics here or PM !

Thanks to everyone that managed to attend tonight, especially the Yardies, Thanks Grease, Tycek and Gamerboy happy to have nearly all teams with 3 and really glad to have you guys in the game, hope it was fun for you.

Hopefully you'll join for Gang Wars: EFLC Edition in the future smile.gif

It's been a pleasure hosting this, sorry I was stressed in the PSN chat though !

Oww, I missed it. Oh well. I'm sure I'll participate in the next event.

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:02 PM

user posted image
RESULTS

Race 1 Sports/Banshee/Drag Kings/3 Laps
1st-MMD Stingray
2nd-Hornerbasher62
3rd-Greasepalms
4th-Comeon12
5th-MMD Effect

Fastest Lap Bonus - Hornbasher62

Race 2 Pickup/Rancher/Southern Switch/2 Laps
1st-Hornbasher62
2nd-ajbns87
3rd-MMD Stingray
4th-Gameboybp
5th-Muffin Man 48

Race 3 Modern/Sentinel/Rize in the East/3 Laps
1st-Hornbasher62
2nd-MMD Stingray
3rd-MMD Effect
4th-ajbns87
5th-comeon12

Total Race Points for each Gang:
The Damned : 27
MMD : 17
The Yardies : 5
The Highway Reapers MC : 0

The Damned won the race round, through very impressive racing by hornbasher. The race choices I thought were excellent picks MMD, first race I crashed on the last corner of the last lap ! Second race I was extremely lucky to come away from a major pile up on that sharp left after the bridge straight, I remember looking back and seeing a clusterf*ck of vehicles...I managed to stay second throughout but I was nervous as heck! Last race, was one of my favourite tracks, both MMD Stingray and Effect played a good game, but again hornbasher was faultless, except his little bash on me at the start devil.gif tounge.gif

Great races all round, very good drivers icon14.gif

Please give me any scores for the other rounds, post pics of the score here or pm if you prefer smile.gif

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:15 AM

Still waiting for any pics of the scores from the ot
her rounds, so I can conclude the results summary from Saturday's final battle and the individual rewards.

For those wondering what happened, from my point of view during those games, read below.

Team Death Match

Was a huge game, I also decided it was unfair for some guys to sit out, whilst there was room in the game, seeing as THR-MC nor Yardies could neither make the full count of 4 each, so the game turned into a 5 vs 5 vs 3 vs 2.
The battle took place in Chinatown and South Algonquin, with blips on far, every street corner was a dangerous turn, both the bigger sides started off well, and together as a team the Damned swept the streets and prowled the alleys, if one member was killed, his death was soon avenged!
Mid-way through helicopters took to the sky, was really against the rules, but due to the location, the helicopter pilot couldn't do sh*t smile.gif
The game was tight, and at around $4500 - $4600, it looked like MMD could get the victory, but then comeon12 had other ideas, taking out 3 and ultimately winning the game. After a slow start from him, he ended up being the killer of the match with 17 kills icon14.gif

Total Score: Roughly The Damned: $5000 MMD: $4800

Team Mafiya Work

The pressure was off here, but even so, The Damned never took their foot off, starting the match off in an unbeatable display of speed and aggression, we took a quick $5000, with missions spawning close, The Yardies were also impressive during this game too with just the duo of Tycek and Grease representing, who know's what impact on the overall Gang Wars event they could of had, if they had been able to take a more active part!
Ultimately there was only going to be one winner here, even without the player named 'Madmonk'.

Total Score: The Damned : $10000 MMD : $5000 (again estimates)

Would be hugely appreciated, if you someone can post the score pics in this topic, rather than PM.

If anyone wants to face The Damned, think you can ever beat us sly.gif tounge.gif , post in our topic, we're always looking for games !

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

Hustler

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 10 September 2012 - 05:13 PM

Nice! smile.gif

Muffin_Man_48
  • Muffin_Man_48

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 September 2012 - 05:50 PM

fuga ... i remember the " Asnu " everyone one was sending you messages saying " WTF Who Are you ? " and you would reply " I am ....... Cousin "

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:16 PM

Congrats guys.
Hopefully the EFLC Gang Wars will be a fully fledged one like IV one, rather then 1 night only(my suggestion), and hopefully the Y will be able to show up at max numbers in it. Maybe split it into TLaD and then TboGT GW, too?

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:18 AM

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Tuesday, Sep 11 2012, 22:16)
Congrats guys.
Hopefully the EFLC Gang Wars will be a fully fledged one like IV one, rather then 1 night only(my suggestion), and hopefully the Y will be able to show up at max numbers in it. Maybe split it into TLaD and then TboGT GW, too?

That's a good idea Andy smile.gif

We'd play more races and tdm's without the team mafiya work, but on TLaD we could do a gang version of Lone Wolf Biker / Protecting the Wolf!

MMD you guys able to take any pics?

If anyone else has any suggestions for the E.F.L.C. version of this, let me know smile.gif Like what should be the settings for TDM, who should pick the races, just to make everything fair.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:11 AM Edited by AndyGanteks, 12 September 2012 - 09:24 AM.

Well on LaD GW: TDM, 3 Races(like on IV), and Lone Wolf Biker Gang version but we need to perfect it's setting
On BoGT GW, lack of Team modes there, we could do TDM, 3 Races and 2 GTA Races one with APC maybe or something along those lines. Or maybe a free mode version of Tycek's DDT in BoGT as 3rd event?

xTotal-Effectx
  • xTotal-Effectx

The Plague Boys Commander

• Members

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:45 PM

i got just the Mafia Work. didnt get the TDM sorry but heres the scores for it

DMC 1st place $10382

ajbns87 Kills-9 Deaths-4 Tasks-9
comeon12 Kills-9 Deaths-9 Tasks-7
HD97XL Kills-12 Deaths-4 Tasks-3
HornBasher62 Kills-2 Deaths-6 Tasks-5

MMD 2nd place $5654

MMD-Effect Kills-2 Deaths-4 Tasks-7
MMD-Stingray Kills-5 Deaths-8 Tasks-3
MMD-Chaos32 Kills-6 Deaths-7 Tasks-2
MMD-President Kills-3 Deaths-5 Tasks-2

Y 3rd place $3847

Tycek Kills-4 Deaths-11 Tasks-6
Greasepalms Kills-4 Deaths-10 Tasks-2

THR 4th place $2819

THR-MC_Beaver Kills-4 Deaths-5 Tasks-6

-NOTE- A reason on THR being lower then Y is because Reaper timed out an it took his score away from THR so idk how much they wouldve had in the end.

Again im sorry i didnt get the TDM scores I know that DMC was 1st, MMD was 2nd, I think THR was 3rd, and Y was 4th in it. But i cant exactly remember. Sorry may have Y and THR backwards there.

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:06 PM

Thanks for getting that Robert, no worries about the TDM smile.gif

----

LaD Gang Wars : TDM + 3 Races + Lone Wolf Biker

BoGT Gang Wars: TDM + 5 Races (3 normal + 2 GTA)

A pity R* removed team modes from this game .. confused.gif

I'm not sure if a destruction derby would be suited to this event.

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:55 PM

so are you going to make a gang wars conclusion post soon? (ie indy awards, closing thoughts)

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:06 PM

I'll update this soon, with a finishing word and some individual recognition icon14.gif

Sorry for the delay, been pre-occupied and busy, as you will tell from my lack of PSN activity recently.

I'm back fully now, expect some more fun, silly and competitive events soon, let's squeeze every bit of fun outta of IV before V and the modders take over !!!

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:06 PM Edited by ajbns87, 21 September 2012 - 02:17 PM.

Sorry it's taken a while to wrap this up

THE DRIVER

Race points from the Races that conclude each war are counted here, individuals with most points gained through podium finishes and fastest laps after final war, will win award and recognition for their efforts.

Remember the points system was changed mid way, to....
1st - 5 points, 2nd - 4 points, 3rd - 3 points, 4th - 2 points , 5th - 1 point, with the Fastest lap also rewarding a single bonus point.

This is final standings after the final war, The Attack on Algonquin.

The Driver
Player (Gang)Points won
MMD Stingray (MMD) 43
MMD President / MMD Effect (MMD) 21
HornBasher62 (The Damned MC) 17
ajbns87 (The Damned MC) 15
AndyGanteks (The Yardies) 14
Muffin Man 48 (The Damned MC) 11
comeon12 (The Damned MC) 8
THR-MC_Matt (The Highway Reapers MC)5

Others - Dnerojohnson; 5 points, THR-MC_Beaver, 4 points, Madmonk420, 4 points MMD Firebird; 3 Points PROTOTYPE-X95B; 2 points, Greasepalms; 3 points, Gameboybp; 2 points

1st Place: MMD Stingray

With 43 points Stingray aka enjoithepain was by far the clear winner of the race rounds, dominant finishes combined with fastest laps, and some tactical play by MMD, well done, truely are one of the best driver I've come across.

2nd Place: MMD President / MMD Effect

With 21 points, MMD Effect who started the event using MMD President account, showed some good consistency being on the 'podium' and in the points many times. Well done Robert!

3rd Place: Hornbasher62

Having completed in only the final war, it's clear to see this player is a racing pro, with 17 points, and 3 successive fastest lap bonuses, Hornbasher might just be the stig. Well played Pete!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

credit to Narcis Speed

THE DEADLIEST KILLER

Kills from Both Team Death Match and Team Mafiya Work are counted here, individuals with most kills after final war, will win individual awards and recognition for their efforts. Due to the lack of information from the final war being noted, the TDM scores weren't captured, or submitted with the exception of comeon12, who did manage to get 17 kills in the Algonquin TDM.

The Deadliest Killer
Player (Gang)Kills
Madmonk420 (The Damned MC) 72
ajbns87 (The Damned MC) 65
comeon12 (The Damned MC) 58
MMD President (MMD Effect) (MMD) 47
MMDVPresident / ShadyC / MMD President (MMD) 45
THR-MC_NIGHTMARE (THR-MC) 38
Muffin Man 48 (The Damned MC) 38
Flam3sCrimson (The Damned MC) 31
MMD Stingray (MMD) 30
AndyGanteks (Y) 25
MMD Submariine (MMD) 25
THR-MC_Beaver (THR-MC) 21
THR-MC_PRESIDENT (THR-MC) 18
Dnerojohnson (Y) 18

(All others are:-HD97XL - 12 (TDMC) Vinvega - 11.(TDMC), MMD Firebird - 17 MMD vice city - 9. (ex-MMD), Ignotas - 8. (Y),MMD-Chaos32 - 6 Greasepalms - 4 , Tycek - 4 (Both Y)THR-MC_Matt - 3. HornBasher62 - 2 (TDMC))

1st Place: Madmonk420

With 72 kills Bohan's finest, became Liberty City's deadliest, with most of the kills coming from pinpoint driveby. Despite missing the final war, Monk still kept top spot, having dominated in both the previous rounds of TDM and TMW. Well played mate, I nearly caught you up !

2nd Place: ajbns87

With 65 kills, and perhaps a few more in the missing TDM, your's truely was the second deadliest killer tounge2.gif , Well played me blush.gif (Must of got lucky, because I'm not that good, honestly)

3rd Place: comeon12

The Greek Killer, took part in just two wars, but still managed to collect an impressive total of 58 kills (2 rounds of TDM, 2 rounds of TMW), one of the best and most honest shooters I've played against, comeon12 well played.

credit to UNRATED69 for graphics

THE MONEY MAKER

Jobs from Team Mafiya Work are counted here, individuals with most jobs done for Petrovic after final war, will win individual awards for their efforts.

The Money Maker
Player (Gang)Jobs
ajbns87 (The Damned MC) 33
Madmonk420 (The Damned MC) 27
MMD Stingray (MMD) 15
MMD President / MMD Effect (MMD) 12
THR-MC_BEAVER (THR-MC) 10
MMD Submariine (MMD) 9
Ignotas514 (Y) 9
comeon12 (The Damned MC) 7
MMD VPresident (MMD) 6
Tycek (Y) 6
Vinvega56 (The Damned MC) 4

(All others are:-HornBasher62 - 5. (TDMC) Dnerojohson - 5. (Y), THR-MC_PRESIDENT - 4. (THRMC), Flam3sCrimson - 6. (TDMC) Muffin Man - 2.(TDMC), THR-MC_BEAVER - 10. (THR-MC), HD97XL - 3(TDMC) MMD Firebird - 3. (MMD)MMD-Chaos32 - 2. Greasepalms - 2. AndyGanteks - 2. (Y). THR-MC_NIGHTMRE - 1. (THR-MC), THR-MC_Matt - 1. (THR-MC)

1st Place: ajbns87

With 33 jobs done for the Petrovic crime syndicate, I kept him happiest the most. A bit of luck involved and the fact Madmonk missed the last war, made me the biggest money maker ! I won't blow my own trumpet too much, but I'll give myself a pat on the back for this award smile.gif

2nd Place: Madmonk

With 27 jobs done, no.3 in the world at this game, Monk was always going to be favourite for this award. Better class of criminal, indeed. Well in, usual suspect wink.gif

3rd Place: MMD Stingray

The racer also proved to be quick getting across the city to jobs first, with 15 missions complete, well played enjoi and considering you might not be as experienced as others in this mode, a great achievement.

credit again to UNRATED69 for graphics

Lastly as winners of this event, all Damned MC members can proudly wear this too if they wish...

user posted image

And finally I can say, the first ever Gang Wars on GTA IV is done!

It's been a great event, thanks to everyone showing mostly on time, but especially MMD, who gave The Damned the most challenge, with consistent attendances, dominating racing and very closely battled Team Death Matches.

I hope you all enjoyed this event. I feel bad for those that missed out on it, but like I did invite everyone to join, and tried to make it as welcoming to all types of players as much as possible. Throughout it was a work in progress, and many people helped along the way.

So in no particular order, a big thanks to UNRATED69 for some really great avatars, Narcis speed for the same also and Dystopia for the event 'turf map'.
Secondly thanks to Cakepicnic and Docrikowski for some useful feedback, AndyGanteks for support and coverage in MM, Mr. Reaper for tabling and score recording, MMD Effect and Shady for taking pictures, as well as Madmonk420, Greasepalms for getting together a decent Yardie line up for the final war, THR MC Nighmare for playing the first war as a one man gang and lastly all others who have attended and been a part of this smile.gif .

Look out for some future GTAF events coming soon.

Including of course...

user posted image
GFX again by UNRATED69

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:29 PM Edited by nic_23, 21 September 2012 - 02:31 PM.

great work aj, it is good you layed it out like this and welldone to all the gangs and players that participated. hopefully all the creases have been ironed out through this and the next gang events should be perfect icon14.gif

one thing you could have done is added the scores up over the event for the gangs and done a 1st 2nd 3rd 4th for the gangs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users