GTAF Gang Wars [PSN]

203 replies to this topic
enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:32 PM

you said in the settings that races would always be no traffic and weather CLEAR...

Dnero
  • Dnero

Top Dawg

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 12 August 2012 - 05:59 PM Edited by DneroJohnson, 12 August 2012 - 06:01 PM.

Got some problems with the internet earlier, and somehow I changed some settings in the router and now PS3 won't go online although my PC can. confused.gif

Sorry AJ.

edit: seems to be working now

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:20 PM Edited by AndyGanteks, 12 August 2012 - 06:22 PM.

Sorry about Y today aj, i came, but others who were to, Dnero, Coolman, Tycek, and Grease weren't online for whatever reasons, so there was only me thus i couldn't be arsed to play alone.

I'll talk to you over the week for our GL match on EFLC to play it next weekend maybe, it's probably going to end up a 2v2 seeing how lazy some of Y are recently, and hopefully for next event in GW, we'll have at least 2 so that we can attend the games. Hey, who knows, we might even have 3. sarcasm.gif

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 12 August 2012 - 08:51 PM

user posted image

RESULTS

Firstly want to thank everyone that did attend, as usual there were some missing, but as always MMD attended fully, more so than any other gang, including the Damned MC, disappointingly The Yardies failed to show and The Highway Reapers only had 2, needless to say we persisted. Everyone was patient and friendly, and the games intense and fun (hope it was the same for everyone else too). Now on to the results

Team Death Match

Game started off with all teams spread out, the action became focused in The Meadows area, North East Dukes, some tight battles around corners, a lot of sniping and sneaking, the battle was tight, and the lead kept changing between The Damned and The Mobile Military of Defense, eventually MMD took the win after a very crazy moment on one street corner...great game, could of gone either way.

Winners MMD 5 points Runners up The Damned MC 3 points Third placed Gang THR MC 1 point

USERKILLSDEATHSTEAM KILLSTOTAL SCORE
MMD $5037
MMD-FireBird13160$1524
MMD-VPresident11100$1432
MMD-President10130$1217
MMD-SubMaRiiNe850$864
-
TDMC $4625
Flam3sCrims0n17100$1688
Muffin_Man_481190$1286
Madmonk4201090$917
ajbns87780$734
-
The Highway Reapers MC $2056
THR-MC_Beaver13160$1283
THR-MC_NIGHTMARE7140$773

Team Mafiya Work

Game started off with the Damned spawning in the docks, we quickly dispersed, whilst MMD secured the first task, we began the game a man down, when Muffin Man suddenly disappeared, outnumbered we still managed to build a healthy lead, with missions being completed by all members of the gang, personal highlight of my own was being pursued by MMD and dropping grenades everywhere colgate.gif (Share any of your own experiences if you wish).

Winners TDMC 5 points Runners-up MMD 3 points Third placed gang THR MC 1 point

USERKILLSDEATHSTEAM KILLSTASKS COMPLETED
The Damned MC $10495
ajbns8710409
Madmonk420139013
Flam3sCrims0n8602
-
The Military of Mobile Defense $3591
MMD-FireBird4703
MMD-Stingray91004
MMD-VPresident3400
-
The Highway Reapers MC $1193
THR-MC_NIGHTMARE3500
THR-MC_Beaver2703
-----

Results from Domination of Dukes & Broker Races
RaceTerminal VelocityQuick KnivesHeel'n'Toe
1stMMD Stingray[MMD]MMD President[MMD]MMD Stingray[MDD]
2ndajbns87[TDMC]MMD Stingray [MMD]Madmonk420 [TDMC]
3rdMMD President[MMD]MMD Firebird[MMD]MMD Kobalt [MMD]
Fastest LapMMD Stingray [MMD]MMD Stingray [MMD]MMD Stingray [MMD]
Dominance of Dukes and Broker GangRace Points (Event Points) Total
1ST The MMD 37 (5)13
2ND The Damned 12(3)11
3RD The Highway Reapers MC 0 (1)3

(*Places 4th and 5th have been counted too)

Winners The MMD 5 points Runners-up The Damned MC 3 points Third placed gang THR MC 1 point

Overall MMD won the event, through strong performances all round, especially by enjoithepain / MMD Stingray in the races, and good team work in the Team Death Match, this marks the first defeat for the Damned MC in Gang Wars, a very well deserved victory from MMD. Congrats guys.

Individual scores and map to be updated in coming days. If there are any issues let me know, or ways in which you think this can improve, tonight was great, a pity not everyside had 4 at all times, except MMD.

Total Scores so far

The Damned MC - 35
The MMD - 33
The Highway Reapers MC - 8
The Yardies - 7
D12 - 0 (Yet to take part sigh.gif )

Meaning everything is to play for in the final battle in Attack for Algonquin .... biggrin.gif

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 12 August 2012 - 09:19 PM

Sorry to double post, but in reply to AndyGanteks and Dnero, no worries - sh*t happens, but please try to be there for the final war, if we can make it 4 vs 4 vs 4 vs 4 it would be perfect.

MMD, you guys get to pick the races for the final war smile.gif

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2012 - 09:33 PM

I think my memorable moment was when me and President drag raced to the finish line in the second race.
Intense sh*t for me and him lol. He was so happy when he beat me lol.gif

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:22 AM

I really liked the TDM it was the event with the most fun IMO, it was pretty close. I was lucky since one MMD member hit me with a car but failed to kill me in time and there was around 2 other people behind me spraying bullets everywhere, so I promised to myself that I wouldn't
die in vane and started dropping granades everywhere, and sure enough some people got caught on it and I somehow managed to escape biggrin.gif

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:22 PM

First pages now fully updated

INDIVIDUAL SCORES

Race points from the Races that conclude each war are counted here, individual with most points gained through podium finishes and fastest laps after final war, will win individual award for their efforts.

This is the current standings after the Domination of Dukes and Broker races.

The Driver
Player (Gang)Points won
MMD Stingray (MMD) 31
MMD President (MMD) 17
AndyGanteks (The Yardies) 14
Muffin Man 48 (The Damned MC) 10
ajbns87 (The Damned MC) 10
comeon12 (The Damned MC) 5
THR-MC_Matt (The Highway Reapers MC) 5

Others - Dnerojohnson; 5 points, THR-MC_Beaver, 4 points, Madmonk420, 4 points MMD Firebird; 3 Points PROTOTYPE-X95B; 2 points
-----

Kills from Both Team Death Match and Team Mafiya Work are counted here, individual with most kills after final war, will win individual award for their efforts.

The Deadliest Killer
Player (Gang)Kills
Madmonk420 (The Damned MC) 72
ajbns87 (The Damned MC) 56
MMD President (MMD) 45
MMDVPresident / ShadyC (MMD) 42
THR-MC_NIGHTMARE (THR-MC) 38
Muffin Man 48 (The Damned MC) 38
comeon12 (The Damned MC) 32
Flam3sCrimson (The Damned MC) 31
MMD Stingray (MMD) 25
AndyGanteks (Y) 25
MMD Submariine (MMD) 25
THR-MC_Beaver (THR-MC) 21
THR-MC_PRESIDENT (THR-MC) 18
Dnerojohnson (Y) 18

(All others are:- Vinvega - 11.(TDMC), MMD Firebird - 17 MMD vice city - 9. (MMD), Ignotas - 8. (Y), THR-MC_Matt - 3. )

-------

Jobs from Team Mafiya Work are counted here, individual with most jobs done for Petrovic after final war, will win individual award for their efforts.

The Money Maker
Player (Gang)Jobs
Madmonk420 (The Damned MC) 27
ajbns87 (The Damned MC) 24
MMD Stingray (MMD) 12
MMD Submariine (MMD) 9
Ignotas514 (Y) 9
Vinvega56 (The Damned MC) 4
MMD President (MMD) 5

(All others are:-Dnerojohson - 5. (Y), THR-MC_PRESIDENT - 4. (THRMC), Flam3sCrimson - 6. (TDMC) Muffin Man - 2.(TDMC), THR-MC_BEAVER - 4. (THR-MC) MMD VPresident 4. (MMD), MMD Firebird - 3. (MMD) AndyGanteks - 2. (Y). THR-MC_NIGHTMRE - 1. (THR-MC), THR-MC_Matt - 1. (THR-MC)

-------

Any mistakes let me know ! MMD Stingray looks set to win the driver award, Madmonk deadliest killer and money maker! Good going guys, individual rewards will be given to top 3 players in each category though smile.gif

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:51 PM

i wish not to add anything really... if more Reapers were active im sure we would have been a good force to be reconed with... confused.gif

@Andy, i know how you feel man, but it seems like we are the ONLY ONES who got sh*t on in this Event... i hope the Yardies can at least get a good last battle in! the Yardies and Highway Reapers are still battling over 3rd with a 1 point difference!

and OMG! i lead REAPER in KILLS!!! haha! tounge.gif

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:01 PM

Map Updated Thanks to Dystopia for creating this

-

user posted image

I'm looking forward to the final battle, if every gang has 4, it will be a perfect ending, no matter what the outcome smile.gif

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:23 AM Edited by AndyGanteks, 14 August 2012 - 10:29 AM.

QUOTE (StonersDarkness @ Tuesday, Aug 14 2012, 00:51)
i wish not to add anything really... if more Reapers were active im sure we would have been a good force to be reconed with...  confused.gif

@Andy, i know how you feel man, but it seems like we are the ONLY ONES who got sh*t on in this Event... i hope the Yardies can at least get a good last battle in! the Yardies and Highway Reapers are still battling over 3rd with a 1 point difference!

It's not that we're inactive or not interested, it's that Coolman was there 1 hour before then f*cking disappeared, and Dnero just had to f*cking mess with his f*cking router due to the f*cking chatzilla 15 f*cking minutes before the f*cking event. f*ck.
I'm still f*cking pissed due to them being such fails. It's one thing if you say you can't show up or if you don't want to, but it's another when you say you will be there, but don't f*cking appear due to some stupid fail of yours.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:31 AM

I was disappointed about the lack of Yardies and Reapers, but this time you guys must pay attention to the topic, a date will always be posted atleast 3-5 days prior to playing. I[m sure a full strength Yardie and Reaper side every week would of made this event a lot closer.

Also there is the possibility of draw for first and third (overall), if that happens, the event can either be drawn, or a final game played. Not sure which you guys would prefer.

How does this weekend sound to everyone? Sunday again at 18.00 GMT?

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

THE DAMNED

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:16 PM

I've never seen more than 2 yardies in the same event. Andy, if you wanna focus competing against other gangs, you're gonna need to do summin about it confused.gif

Good luck lads

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:20 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Tuesday, Aug 14 2012, 03:31)
I was disappointed about the lack of Yardies and Reapers, but this time you guys must pay attention to the topic, a date will always be posted atleast 3-5 days prior to playing. I[m sure a full strength Yardie and Reaper side every week would of made this event a lot closer.

Also there is the possibility of draw for first and third (overall), if that happens, the event can either be drawn, or a final game played. Not sure which you guys would prefer.

I realized this also. what kind of game would be played?
And Sunday sounds good, I'll talk to the rest of mmd

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:24 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Tuesday, Aug 14 2012, 10:31)

Ill be there but ill be rough as f*ck lol. Im going camping with the lads on saturday and it will get messy tounge.gif

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:48 PM

Again MMD appear to have confirmed that Sunday is good, still yet to hear once more from The Reapers, meanwhile I've been in touch with the Yardies who again might be without their main guys, depending on internet connections, hope all gangs and players are good with this coming SUNDAY 18.00 GMT.....if you not, say now and provide a time that suits you better.

Because it is the final war, the schedule is going to differ slightly.
Instead of it being TDM - TMW - Races. We will split the races.
Meaning, Race - TDM - Race - TMW - Race. MMD are picking the race settings, I look forward to your choices.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:56 PM

Well, i got a footy game on sunday at 20 uk, leaving home at 19 uk, but i'm ok with 18 UK for a few games at least, but as i told you aj, you arrange for Y with grease and see what fits him and Dnero and other Yardies that are available and when for GW definite time, same for GL match either this or next weekend, whenever they are free. (Also i'm hoping Y and THR MC can also do our EFLC GL match soon as well, if not this, then next weekend the latest)

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 16 August 2012 - 10:34 AM

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 20:56)
Well, i got a footy game on sunday at 20 uk, leaving home at 19 uk, but i'm ok with 18 UK for a few games at least, but as i told you aj, you arrange for Y with grease and see what fits him and Dnero and other Yardies that are available and when for GW definite time, same for GL match either this or next weekend, whenever they are free. (Also i'm hoping Y and THR MC can also do our EFLC GL match soon as well, if not this, then next weekend the latest)

mercie_blink.gif footy game at 22.00 in Serbia on a Sunday night, Fifa Street or Pro Evo? tounge.gif

I'm awaiting feedback from Grease, who told me end of the week he'd have a better idea of whether he could connect or not, where are Hodgey, EssexEagles, Tycek and other Yardies though?

The Highway Reapers? Can you confirm if time is ok with you guys, I'd like to see every gang with atleast 3-4 players!

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 16 August 2012 - 10:36 AM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Thursday, Aug 16 2012, 12:34)
QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 20:56)

mercie_blink.gif footy game at 22.00 in Serbia on a Sunday night, Fifa Street or Pro Evo? tounge.gif

I'm awaiting feedback from Grease, who told me end of the week he'd have a better idea of whether he could connect or not, where are Hodgey, EssexEagles, Tycek and other Yardies though?

Nah lol, the serbian soccer league is starting.
Hodg and Fish are on summer vacation/unable to PS3, Tycek might be available for GW if he has time, but he doesn't own EFLC, so he's not in for the GL match.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 16 August 2012 - 10:45 AM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Thursday, Aug 16 2012, 10:34)

The Highway Reapers? Can you confirm if time is ok with you guys, I'd like to see every gang with atleast 3-4 players!

Sunday's don't work.

Also until the 25th it'll be near impossible for us to have a large game.

Being the final we want to be at our peak, with everyonne having a large turn out.

I suggest the weekend after the 26th, with a time set in stone that we all agree on, allowing us all to plan accordingly.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 16 August 2012 - 12:12 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Reaper. @ Thursday, Aug 16 2012, 10:45)

Sunday's don't work.

Being the final we want to be at our peak, with everyonne having a large turn out.

I suggest the weekend after the 26th, with a time set in stone that we all agree on, allowing us all to plan accordingly.

Reapers don't have 3-4 players available for this weekend, and Sundays are never a good day?

Let's try to organise Gang Wars for a Saturday, after August 25th then. Every gang should have the chance to be at their best, and there is no victory or pride in winning an event, if it's against weakened opponents everytime.

I wanted to get this event done and dusted, but I want this event to be different to all the others that I've tried to organise, I want it to be our event, not my own, with everyone on here involved, coming together and competing, coming up with ideas to improve and perfect it, and so far it's been really good, a great collective effort to make this work.

Sunday 18.00 GMT CANCELLED - Due to THR-MC unable to fully attend, Yardies being highly doubtful too.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 16 August 2012 - 10:46 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Thursday, Aug 16 2012, 12:12)
QUOTE (Mr. Reaper. @ Thursday, Aug 16 2012, 10:45)

Sunday's don't work.

Reapers don't have 3-4 players available for this weekend, and Sundays are never a good day?

Let's try to organise Gang Wars for a Saturday, after August 25th then. Every gang should have the chance to be at their best, and there is no victory or pride in winning an event, if it's against weakened opponents everytime.

I wanted to get this event done and dusted, but I want this event to be different to all the others that I've tried to organise, I want it to be our event, not my own, with everyone on here involved, coming together and competing, coming up with ideas to improve and perfect it, and so far it's been really good, a great collective effort to make this work.

Sunday 18.00 GMT CANCELLED - Due to THR-MC unable to fully attend, Yardies being highly doubtful too.

Unfortunately never Sunday's don't work.

Due to time zones, family time, having to work the following day or lack of mood being the dying weekend.

Ethereal_NYC
  • Ethereal_NYC

Hustler

• Members

Posted 19 August 2012 - 12:32 PM

I came in the door

count me in.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:11 PM

You have to be a member of a gang to take part here ETHER, your welcome to apply to join the Damned if you want, or any of the other gangs taking part here too (to join any you'll have to find their topics in the Gang section )

hobointheyard
  • hobointheyard

GTAF are a joke now...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:43 AM

Well i guess the last Gang War will be my first cryani.gif

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:38 AM Edited by ajbns87, 20 August 2012 - 09:45 AM.

QUOTE (hobointheyard @ Monday, Aug 20 2012, 05:43)
Well i guess the last Gang War will be my first  cryani.gif

Don't worry there will be an EFLC - Gangs Wars Special after this last war on IV.

In place of Team Mafiya Work, Team Lone Wolf will be played, otherwise known as....
user posted image

*Friendly Fire on / Gangs compete for ownership of the Wolf, if he's your gang, you protect his ass, Gang with most accumulated time after 20minute game, is victorious.*

I invented this game, and organised it as an event of it's own (my first event) in 2011, if you want to see the topic, check Protecting the Wolf out.

Hope everyone here involved with Gang Wars 1. Will be interested in the EFLC version of it. smile.gif

Be ready for the final war. cool.gif

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:00 PM

Well when is the final war taking place?

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:21 PM

QUOTE (enjoithepain @ Monday, Aug 20 2012, 15:00)
Well when is the final war taking place?

Basically once The Highway Reapers are ready, Reaper said until 25th it's not possible for them, so it will either the 25th (This coming Saturday, for which I am 50/50) or 1st September (Saturday after, for which I am 100%), at the latest September 8th.

I think we're limited to picking a Saturday, because Sundays don't work for The Reapers, and Fridays don't work for the Yardies or MMD (too late / too early)...

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2012 - 08:03 PM

aj r we gonna do this next saturday? (sep 1st)

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:03 PM

QUOTE (enjoithepain @ Saturday, Aug 25 2012, 20:03)
aj r we gonna do this next saturday? (sep 1st)

YES.

This Saturday 1st September 6.00pm GMT (1.00pm US East)

The final battle in the first Gang Wars Event will take place. The winners gain Algonquin and bragging rights, however the total winners will be decided between MMD and The Damned, MMD gets to pick the race settings too.

Hope everyone can make it out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users