Fixed mistake, thanks for noticing that Andy
Secondly adjusted rules and scores so far.Rules - Scoring
Overall Score changes
- Victory is still equal to 5 points in every round, runners-up still get 3 points, but now third place get's 1 point.
- Bonus points are now removed.
- If there is a tie on points in the race round, gang's are rewarded equal points, this happened yesterday with The Highway Reapers and The Damned MC both getting 5 points from the races, both were equal runner's up, and therefore both got 3 points.
- Next races will have a minimum of 3 laps, and race points will now be as follows - 1st:5 2nd:4 3rd:3 4th:2 5th:1 Fastest Lap:1
This is the only rule I haven't applied to the last two battles, but it will apply to the next two.
- Races can only be on the islands that the wars are based on, races are picked as follows, Bohan: TDMC, Alderney: THR:MC Dukes&Broker: Yardies and Algonquin: MMD.
TDMC (Removed 4 bonus points, added 1 third placed point- Battle of Bohan Races) 24
MMD (Points have remained the same) 20
Yardies (Added 3 points, for coming third in TMW's in both Bohan and Alderney, and third in Racing in Alderney) 7
THR MC (Added 2 points for coming third in TDM's in both Bohan and Alderney) 5
Two more islands left to play for, it's heating up, if Yardies or THR MC manage to dominate the next war, there is still every chance for any gang to be in with a chance of victory in this.
Next War is coming in late July / Early August (I am taking a break in July)Coming Soon to the event.:Challenge:.
This will be an added chance for any gang to "challenge" any victorious gang, to a gang vs gang war. All three modes will be played, plus the addition of a turf war. So if say The Damned MC win the next war in Broker and Dukes, and MMD aren't happy and want to challenge that victory, a game could be set-up to challenge the "ownership" of the island. (Points gained from the initial War won't be altered)
In any challenge, a gang can play up to 8 players per a team. Only TDMC can be challenged over Bohan and Alderney currently.
If you got any thoughts or suggestions about the idea of .:Challenge:.
, let me know. Just consider it another way of organising gang matches and having the chance to take "territory".