Photo

GTAF Gang Wars [PSN]

203 replies to this topic
A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:00 PM Edited by ajbns87, 13 August 2012 - 07:17 PM.

user posted image

This event will see Gangs based on the forum here do battle against one another in the final year of IV. A series of set game modes that test a range of skill sets will be played, all matches that take place will always be no less than three gangs against one another. Meaning battles will be Gang vs Gang vs Gang. This is not a league or a leaderboard, this event is created for the purposes of having fun in a mix of modes against eachother. The winner get's bragging rights. The event is only open for Gangs based on the forum, you can not take part unless you are signed up to a gang on the forum

Modes

Team Death Match
All Weapons / Vehicles permitted / $5000 / blips far / health reticule off / respawn medium
Team Mafiya Work
Standard Weapons / $10000 / blips team / health reticule off
Race
Traffic none / Weather clear / Points for top three + fastest lap

Interested in joining, sign your gang up by leaving a message. smile.gif

The Damned MC [TDMC]

The Yardies [Y]

The Highway Reapers MC [THR-MC]

The Military of Mobile Defense [MMD]

Team Death Match
The weapons for TDM must always be All weapons, blips far. Gangs compete to reach $5000 first. The winning Gang is rewarded 5 points from this round. The gang that is runner up receives 3 points and the team in third receives 1 point. Vehicles can be used, annihilator helicopters cannot. Cornershooting or glitching is also forbidden. All weapons can be used. If a player disconnects from the game, they should be invited back, if they disconnect during the lobby and cannot rejoin, a second lobby should be hosted. Under no circumstances can a game be restarted if a player disconnects mid-battle, same applies to all rounds. Location is dependent on the war.
Team Mafiya Work
The weapons for TMW must always be standard weapons, blips team. Gangs compete to reach $10000 first. The winning gang is rewarded 5 event points from this round. The gang that is runner up will receives 3 points and the gang that comes third receives 1 point also.
Race
Traffic will always be none and weather clear. Gangs are encouraged to drive cleanly, meaning no ramming or purposely blocking opponents, this will not be strictly enforced though. Gangs compete for podium finishes in 3 races, settings of which will depend on the location of the war. Gangs should co-ordinate themselves so they have the same colour vehicle. 1st place gets 3 points, 2nd place gets 2 points, 3rd place gets 1 point, and the fastest lap get's a bonus 1 point. Meaning each race has 7 points up for grabs. These points will then be tallied, and the gang with most points after 3 races will be rewarded 5 event points whilst the running up gang will get 3 points and third place will get 1 point.

General Rules
For each round, gangs can use different players, depending on their strengths/availability.
If a player disconnects, they should be invited back, if they are kicked (glitched) during the lobby a new lobby will be created.
If a player is kicked during a game, the games continues without them, but a substitute can be called.
If there are four gangs competing the maximum number of players allowed in a match is four per a gang, however it is viable to have less than four and still take part.
If three gangs compete the maximum is five per a gang, but again it is allowable to have less than five competing.
Using any glitches to gain an advantage isn't tolerated. (cornershooting / protected vehicle driveby / turbo / inside or under maps).
Annihilators are not to be used in TDM.
During the races, any form of intentional crashing to slow opponents is not acceptable. (e.g. driving in reverse / setting road blocks).
Friendly fire will be OFF. Chat will be TEAM ONLY. Weather will be CLEAR. Time of day RANDOM, all other settings see above.

The battles begin this weekend (time to be established), with the Battle of Bohan kicking things off

user posted image

Details
Team Death Match on the streets of Bohan first, which gang owns the streets and can pop the most heads
All gangs must kill eachother, no alliances on the battlefield.Victory 5 points , 2nd place 3 points and 3rd 1 point
Team Mafiya Work will see the action spread out further around Bohan, a test of navigation, co-ordination, driving and shooting, which team will come out on top, for doing jobs for Petrovic Victory 5 points , 2nd place 3 points and 3rd 1 point
Race through the streets and around the corners of Bohan, starting with the first race. 1st:3 Points, 2nd:2 Points, 3rd: 1 Point, Fastest Lap: Bonus 1 Point.
  • Road to Bohan - 2 Laps / Sultan RS
  • Bogan's Run - 3 Laps / Zombie Motorcycle
  • Bawhan Dash - 4 Laps / Sabre GT

Let the battles begin

Results from Battle of Bohan Team Deathmatch
Gang (Players)Score ($)PointsBonuses (Player with most kills)
The Damned MC (Muffin Man 48, Madmonk420, ajbns87) 5000
Muffin Man 48 - 18, Madmonk420 - 14, ajbns87 - 16
5(Muffin Man 48 - 18 kills)
The Yardies (AndyGanteks, Ignotas514) 600
AndyGanteks - 4, ignotas514 - 1
0-
The Highway Reapers MC (THR-MC_NIGHMARE) 1700
THR-MC_NIGHTMARE-17.
1-
The Military of Mobile Defense (MMD-President, Shady C, MMD Stingray, MMD Submarine) 4700
MMD President-15, Shady C - 11, MMD Submariine-11, MMD Stingray -3
3-

Results from Battle of Bohan Team Mafiya Work
Gang (Players)Score ($)PointsBonuses (Player with most tasks)
The Damned MC(Muffin Man 48, Madmonk420, ajbns87, vinvega56) 100005(Madmonk420 - 11 Tasks)
The Yardies(AndyGanteks, Ignotas514) 20001-
The Highway Reapers MC(THR-MC_NIGHMARE) 1000--
The Military of Mobile Defense(MMD-President, Shady C, MMD Stingray, MMD Submarine) $900030

Results from Battle of Bohan Races
RaceRoad to BohanBawhan DashBogan's Run
1stAndyGanteks[Y]AndyGanteks[Y]Muffin Man 48 [TDMC]
2ndMMD Stingray [MMD]MMD President [MMD]AndyGanteks [Y]
3rdMuffin Man 48[TDMC]MMD Stingray [MMD]MMD Stingray [MMD]
Fastest LapMuffin Man 48 [TDMC]MMD Stingray [MMD]Muffin Man 48 [TDMC]
Battle of Bohan Results GangRace Points (Event Points) Total
1ST The Damned MC 6(1)11
3rd The Yardies 8(5)5
4th The Highway Reapers MC 00
2nd The Military of Mobile Defense 7(3)9

user posted image

Details
Team Death Match on the streets of Alderney first, which gang owns the streets and can pop the most heads
All gangs must kill eachother, no alliances on the battlefield.Victory 5 points , Player with most kills 1 bonus pointsRunners-up 3 points
Team Mafiya Work will see the action spread out further around Alderney, a test of navigation, co-ordination, driving and shooting, which team will come out on top, for doing jobs for Petrovic Victory 5 points [b]Runners-up 3 points, Third place 1 point
Race through the streets and around the corners of Alderney, starting with the first race. 1st:3 Points, 2nd:2 Points, 3rd: 1 Point, Fastest Lap: Bonus 1 PointOverall winners, 5 pointsRunners-up 3 points, third place 1 point.
  • Don't Look Down / Blista Compact / 2 laps
  • Duck and Weave / Cavalcade / 2 laps
  • Driving while High / Sultan RS / 2 laps

Team Death Match

Winners Damned MC 5 points Runners upMMD 3 points Third place THR MC 1 point
USERKILLSDEATHSTEAM KILLSTOTAL SCORE
The Damned MC $5075
ajbns871790$1834
comeon121370$1383
Madmonk4201260$1228
Muffin_Man_48670$630
-
The Military of Mobile Defense $3802
MMD-President1190$1346
MMD-vicecity980$957
MMD-SubMaRiiNe7120$808
MMD-VPresident4150$691
-
The Highway Reapers MC $2641
THR-MC_PRESIDENT1460$1500
THR-MC_NIGHTMARE480$454
THR-MC_Beaver3120$388
THR_MC_matt270$299
-
The Yardies $2248
DneroJohnson840$859
AndyGanteks880$836
ignotas514550$553
(Thanks to Mr. Reaper and MMD Leader for providing full list of stats)

-----

Team Mafiya Work

Winners The Damned MC 5 points Runners-up MMD 3 points Third place The Yardies 1point

USERKILLSDEATHSTEAM KILLSTASKS COMPLETED
The Damned MC $10085
ajbns8710011
comeon1219202
Flam3sCrims0n6504
Madmonk42012603
-
The Military of Mobile Defense $5119
MMD-Stingray5904
MMD-President6703
MMD-VPresident7801
MMD-SubMaRiiNe31001
-
The Yardies $3981
DneroJohnson10805
ignotas51421107
AndyGanteks21001
-
The Highway Reapers MC $3639
THR-MC_PRESIDENT4404
THR-MC_NIGHTMARE7800
THR-MC_Beaver3501
THR_MC_matt1301
-----

Results from Assault on Alderney Races
RaceDon't look DownDuck and WeaveDriving while High
1stMMD Stingray[MMD]THR-MC_Matt[THRMC]MMD Stingray[MDD]
2ndDneroJohnson[Y]MMD President [MMD]THR-MC_Beaver [THRMC]
3rdajbns87[TDMC]ajbns87[TDMC]comeon12 [TDMC]
Fastest LapMMD Stingray [MMD]comeon12 [TDMC]comeon12 [TDMC]
Assault on Alderney GangRace Points (Event Points) Total
1ST The Damned MC 5 (3)13
2ND The MMD 9(5)11
3RD The Highway Reapers MC 5 (3)4
4th The Yardies 2(0)2
user posted image

RESULTS

Team Death Match

Game started off with all teams spread out, the action became focused in The Meadows area, North East Dukes, some tight battles around corners, a lot of sniping and sneaking, the battle was tight, and the lead kept changing between The Damned and The Mobile Military of Defense, eventually MMD took the win after a very crazy moment on one street corner...great game, could of gone either way.

Winners MMD 5 points Runners up The Damned MC 3 points Third placed Gang THR MC 1 point

USERKILLSDEATHSTEAM KILLSTOTAL SCORE
MMD $5037
MMD-FireBird13160$1524
MMD-VPresident11100$1432
MMD-President10130$1217
MMD-SubMaRiiNe850$864
-
TDMC $4625
Flam3sCrims0n17100$1688
Muffin_Man_481190$1286
Madmonk4201090$917
ajbns87780$734
-
The Highway Reapers MC $2056
THR-MC_Beaver13160$1283
THR-MC_NIGHTMARE7140$773
Team Mafiya Work

Game started off with the Damned spawning in the docks, we quickly dispersed, whilst MMD secured the first task, we began the game a man down, when Muffin Man suddenly disappeared, outnumbered we still managed to build a healthy lead, with missions being completed by all members of the gang, personal highlight of my own was being pursued by MMD and dropping grenades everywhere colgate.gif (Share any of your own experiences if you wish).

Winners TDMC 5 points Runners-up MMD 3 points Third placed gang THR MC 1 point

USERKILLSDEATHSTEAM KILLSTASKS COMPLETED
The Damned MC $10495
ajbns8710409
Madmonk420139013
Flam3sCrims0n8602
-
The Military of Mobile Defense $3591
MMD-FireBird4703
MMD-Stingray91004
MMD-VPresident3400
-
The Highway Reapers MC $1193
THR-MC_NIGHTMARE3500
THR-MC_Beaver2703
-----

Results from Domination of Dukes & Broker Races
RaceTerminal VelocityQuick KnivesHeel'n'Toe
1stMMD Stingray[MMD]MMD President[MMD]MMD Stingray[MDD]
2ndajbns87[TDMC]MMD Stingray [MMD]Madmonk420 [TDMC]
3rdMMD President[MMD]MMD Firebird[MMD]MMD Kobalt [MMD]
Fastest LapMMD Stingray [MMD]MMD Stingray [MMD]MMD Stingray [MMD]
Dominance of Dukes and Broker GangRace Points (Event Points) Total
1ST The MMD 37 (5)13
2ND The Damned 12(3)11
3RD The Highway Reapers MC 0 (1)3

(*Places 4th and 5th have been counted too)

Winners The MMD 5 points Runners-up The Damned MC 3 points Third placed gang THR MC 1 point

Total Scores so far

The Damned MC - 35
The MMD - 33
The Highway Reapers MC - 8
The Yardies - 7
D12 - 0 (Yet to take part sigh.gif )

Meaning everything is to play for in the final battle in Attack for Algonquin .... biggrin.gif

INDIVIDUAL SCORES

Race points from the Races that conclude each war are counted here, individual with most points gained through podium finishes and fastest laps after final war, will win individual award for their efforts.

This is the current standings after the Domination of Dukes and Broker races.

The Driver
Player (Gang)Points won
MMD Stingray (MMD) 31
MMD President (MMD) 17
AndyGanteks (The Yardies) 14
Muffin Man 48 (The Damned MC) 10
ajbns87 (The Damned MC) 10
comeon12 (The Damned MC) 5
THR-MC_Matt (The Highway Reapers MC) 5

Others - Dnerojohnson; 5 points, THR-MC_Beaver, 4 points, Madmonk420, 4 points MMD Firebird; 3 Points PROTOTYPE-X95B; 2 points
-----

Kills from Both Team Death Match and Team Mafiya Work are counted here, individual with most kills after final war, will win individual award for their efforts.

The Deadliest Killer
Player (Gang)Kills
Madmonk420 (The Damned MC) 72
ajbns87 (The Damned MC) 56
MMD President (MMD) 45
MMDVPresident / ShadyC (MMD) 42
THR-MC_NIGHTMARE (THR-MC) 38
Muffin Man 48 (The Damned MC) 38
comeon12 (The Damned MC) 32
Flam3sCrimson (The Damned MC) 31
MMD Stingray (MMD) 25
AndyGanteks (Y) 25
MMD Submariine (MMD) 25
THR-MC_Beaver (THR-MC) 21
THR-MC_PRESIDENT (THR-MC) 18
Dnerojohnson (Y) 18

(All others are:- Vinvega - 11.(TDMC), MMD Firebird - 17 MMD vice city - 9. (MMD), Ignotas - 8. (Y), THR-MC_Matt - 3. )

-------

Jobs from Team Mafiya Work are counted here, individual with most jobs done for Petrovic after final war, will win individual award for their efforts.

The Money Maker
Player (Gang)Jobs
Madmonk420 (The Damned MC) 27
ajbns87 (The Damned MC) 24
MMD Stingray (MMD) 12
MMD Submariine (MMD) 9
Ignotas514 (Y) 9
Vinvega56 (The Damned MC) 4
MMD President (MMD) 5

(All others are:-Dnerojohson - 5. (Y), THR-MC_PRESIDENT - 4. (THRMC), Flam3sCrimson - 6. (TDMC) Muffin Man - 2.(TDMC), THR-MC_BEAVER - 4. (THR-MC) MMD VPresident 4. (MMD), MMD Firebird - 3. (MMD) AndyGanteks - 2. (Y). THR-MC_NIGHTMRE - 1. (THR-MC), THR-MC_Matt - 1. (THR-MC)

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:02 PM Edited by ajbns87, 20 August 2012 - 08:43 PM.

Event Map

user posted image

The second war will be Assault for Alderney

user posted image

The Third war will be Domination for Dukes + Broker .

user posted image

And the final war will be Attack on Algonquin .

user posted image

Once all the battles have been completed, all the points gained by gangs competing will be added up to give one ultimate winner, of the first ever GTAF Gang Wars event on PSN.

user posted image

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:25 PM

Im liking it AJ. I suppose the question is.....I there any balls left out there?

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:27 PM

This is nicely set out, great presentation and well worded introduction. I have 1 question though. How come you made it a PSN only event?

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (LeRay0409 @ Tuesday, Jun 5 2012, 19:27)
This is nicely set out, great presentation and well worded introduction. I have 1 question though. How come you made it a PSN only event?

Because this forum lacks Live users that take part in events.

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Reaper. @ Tuesday, Jun 5 2012, 19:49)
QUOTE (LeRay0409 @ Tuesday, Jun 5 2012, 19:27)

Because this forum lacks Live users that take part in events.

I take part in events that interest me..

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:04 PM Edited by ajbns87, 05 June 2012 - 08:06 PM.

Firstly thanks for the kind words so far, secondly I'm not based on Xbox, and so for me to take full responsibility for both consoles would be too much, initially on my first attempt to do this event, I did try to encourage every gang on the forum, both PSN and XBL to get together and make this work, but the Xboxer's in general were far more reluctant to be involved, furthermore the impression I get from a lot of players on that console on this forum, is that they are generally more petty and immature.
There are exceptions of course, and I'd be more than honoured if this turns out to be a success on PSN, for an Xbox version to be set-up (I borrowed Racers N Breakers, which was great fun on PSN).

I'll be updating the first pages soon, with a few more tables and stuff. In the meantime, PSN gangs feel free to put your name down or give any feedback (I'm far from stubborn, and I want this to be as unbiased and balanced as possible).

Also, Leray nice signature icon14.gif

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Tuesday, Jun 5 2012, 20:04)
Firstly thanks for the kind words so far, secondly I'm not based on Xbox, and so for me to take full responsibility for both consoles would be too much, initially on my first attempt to do this event, I did try to encourage every gang on the forum, both PSN and XBL to get together and make this work, but the Xboxer's in general were far more reluctant to be involved, furthermore the impression I get from a lot of players on that console on this forum, is that they are generally more petty and immature.
There are exceptions of course, and I'd be more than honoured if this turns out to be a success on PSN, for an Xbox version to be set-up (I borrowed Racers N Breakers, which was great fun on PSN).

I'll be updating the first pages soon, with a few more tables and stuff. In the meantime, PSN gangs feel free to put your name down or give any feedback (I'm far from stubborn, and I want this to be as unbiased and balanced as possible).

Also, Leray nice signature icon14.gif

Oh I would actually have to agree, I know a few xboxers on here have turbos and some have mods, so people do tend to be more pissy on xbox than PS3 which I did actually find out my self when I had a PS3.

As for the signature, credits to Strength.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:51 PM Edited by AndyGanteks, 05 June 2012 - 10:53 PM.

Yeah, we're in of course, sign Y up. smile.gif

Btw, you shouldn't rush just yet to do it this weekend instantly, instead give it at least a week or two so all gangs can see it, and decide and sign up! I'd rather do it next weekend with 5 gangs (example) then this weekend with 3 if you know what i mean.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:58 PM Edited by ajbns87, 05 June 2012 - 11:00 PM.

You're right, but let's see by Thursday evening how many are interested, and what's everyones availability like for this coming weekend.

I'll add Yardies to the list. Thanks for signing up smile.gif

There is a maximum of 4-5 gangs allowed in this event, so every round should be 4 vs 4 vs 4 vs 4 or 3 vs 3 vs 3 vs 3 vs 3!

-Added.

Don Mariano Corsino
  • Don Mariano Corsino

Don della Famiglia Criminale Corsino

• Members

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:02 PM

If I had enough members I would definitely joined. confused.gif

Buona fortuna (Good luck).

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:58 AM

Do you think you could sign the mmd up? Im sure we could bring in some players smile.gif

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:41 AM

Provide some times and we may be down. icon14.gif

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 06 June 2012 - 01:04 PM

Thanks for signing up and showing an interest, I've listed both gangs under participants. Check to see if you want a different colour / Tag.

A time needs to be discussed amongst all participants, it wouldn't be fair if say I decided a time individually, as it could be considered biased towards my gang TDMC, anyways I was thinking this Sunday night, at around 6pm GMT?

Reaper, Nic 23, AndyGanteks and anyone else taking part , feel free to suggest a time that you would prefer, that way we can come to some sort of agreement. If no time can be agreed for this weekend, then it will take place the weekend after.

Hopefully D12 will also join, making it a 3 vs 3 vs 3 vs 3 vs 3 event. If not then it will most likely be 4 vs 4 vs 4 vs 4.

Familiarise yourselves with the rules and settings for this first battle, and remember even if your gang does terrible in this first event the war is not over, 3 more wars will follow, and in races anything can happen. Can't wait to get this finally started.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 06 June 2012 - 01:36 PM

yardie color lightgreen tounge.gif

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:22 PM

@andy
light green
CODE
[COLOR=5CFF5C]light green[/COLOR]

@AJ any time between 9pm - 5am gmt (through the night) ...any date?

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:33 PM Edited by LeRay0409, 06 June 2012 - 02:46 PM.

Disregard this post.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE (nic_23 @ Wednesday, Jun 6 2012, 16:22)
@andy
light green
CODE
[COLOR=5CFF5C]light green[/COLOR]

@AJ any time between 9pm - 5am gmt (through the night) ...any date?

no this one

lightgreen as i said

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:31 PM

@andy sorry boss never new there was a light green on here smile.gif i thought you guys would have gone for jamacain green like this suppose its a little dark though.

or ma ke it rasta (:

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:29 PM Edited by ajbns87, 06 June 2012 - 04:44 PM.

Made it light green wink.gif

So here are the times preferred so far, once everyone has decided on a time, a date will be assigned.
  • TDMC - Saturday/Sunday after 6pm
  • MMD - Saturday/Sunday after 9pm
  • Y & THR MC yet to comment on preferred times
I'll also add a few more rules soon, just so everything is clear to begin with.

Secondly, just to let you all know, the settings for TDM and TMW modes will remain constant, but I'll be contacting every gang leader involved, after the first event to pick race settings for future wars, this way every gang has equal input and control over the settings included for the race's part of the wars coming after the initial one (Note: Tracks should be on/near the respective islands on which that war is based) smile.gif

Keep spam to a minimum in the topic (it's not a crappy Xbox roleplay topic), but please continue to post time preferences and/or any suggestions you think could add to this unique event.

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:44 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 06 June 2012 - 04:47 PM.

Im not sure if this event is for everyone i mean there might be cars in the game wow.gif Heaven forbid that people might have to drive and shoot at the same time devil.gif tounge.gif

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:50 PM

QUOTE (Madmonk420 @ Wednesday, Jun 6 2012, 17:44)
Im not sure if this event is for everyone i mean there might be cars in the game wow.gif .Heaven forbid that people might have to drive and shoot at the same time  devil.gif   tounge.gif

Ha ha good one monk im sorry I acted like that in the other topic it was childish. I hope we can get along mate.

And it looks real good now aj im glad to see a decent turnout smile.gif

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:08 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 10 June 2012 - 08:28 PM.

QUOTE (nic_23 @ Wednesday, Jun 6 2012, 16:50)
QUOTE (Madmonk420 @ Wednesday, Jun 6 2012, 17:44)
Im not sure if this event is for everyone i mean there might be cars in the game wow.gif .Heaven forbid that people might have to drive and shoot at the same time devil.gif tounge.gif

Ha ha good one monk im sorry I acted like that in the other topic it was childish. I hope we can get along mate.

And it looks real good now aj im glad to see a decent turnout smile.gif

Aye your alright pal I should know better myself biggrin.gif . Ill see you guys on the streets. Its good chance to take a run through everyone tastes in terms of game mode. Take it easy lads biggrin.gif

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:17 PM

Keep spam to a minimum in the topic

tounge.gif It's all good, a bit of banter for the games begin is good smile.gif

I'm hyped for this, I'm just hoping every gang has fun, and if people who don't belong to a gang currently see this, might be encouraged to join one or just be more involved.

Just to save it being lost in the last page:

So here are the times preferred so far, once everyone has decided on a time, a date will be assigned.
  • TDMC - Saturday/Sunday after 6pm
  • MMD - Saturday/Sunday after 9pm
  • Y & THR MC yet to comment on preferred times

I'll be adding more rules soon, just so everything is clear from the onset.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:44 PM

I'm not sure about the times yet to be honest. I'd like it to be on a different day from the Y vs Damned GL duel that's for sure.

Rewas514
  • Rewas514

Derp

• The Yardies
  • Lithuania

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:23 PM

You should use http://timeanddate.com/ to calculate times from different timezones. It's really helpful for all people to see when the events will be in their timezones.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:52 PM

QUOTE (COOLMAN12234555896 @ Wednesday, Jun 6 2012, 18:23)
You should use http://timeanddate.com/ to calculate times from different timezones. It's really helpful for all people to see when the events will be in their timezones.

Thanks I'll add the link to the first pages soon.

@Andy, yeah I agree, perhaps Friday - Gang League, Sunday - Gang War ? There is always next weekend though.
Which would give every gang, chance to organise, their team death match squads from their racers, and that sort of thing.

nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 June 2012 - 12:18 PM

hey AJ has a time been arranged yet mate?

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 09 June 2012 - 12:37 PM

Hey VC.

I haven't received any time/day preferences from either the Yardies or The Highway Reapers.
Secondly D12 are yet to join this event, but I'm hoping they will as it would unite all the ps3 gangs on the forum together.

I had hoped this Sunday would provide a good time for us all, however because it's tomorrow and a lot of people don't use the forum over the weekend, it will be next weekend without fail.

Perhaps next Friday at 21.00 GMT (same time you played D12). If THR MC and The Yardies are unhappy with this time, or even members of TDMC or MMD prefer something different then everyone needs to say as soon as possible.

A definite time will be confirmed on Wednesday.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:18 PM

Well, as far as we're concerned, we can play tomorrow. We'll only have 2 players available this weekend though, so it would be 4v4v4v2, but i don't mind. If MMD, Damned and THR MC want to play tomorrow so be it. We'll join with 2, won't have much chance to win that way, but as i said i don't mind. 3 more battles to go after all, ling way to go. smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users