United States Army Forces Command [FORSCOM]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
270 replies to this topic
lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:49 AM

QUOTE (McLovin_ @ Thursday, Jun 7 2012, 21:15)
Sorry I wasn't around much today. ran a call with the fire department then I had to do a few things in town.
I am on xbox right now though and if y'all are up for either a freemode or some fun deathmatches I'm in!

Also your welcome soldier, I wished I made everyones white cause I really thought the black would look good but Its kinda odd.
and just tell when ever you change it, but before you change your gamertag just tell me what you changing it to and remember to just put AFC ex. (AFC McLovin or AFC Soldier)
If they are taken then you can do AFC xSoldierx.

Last thing guys the private forums should be up tonight, link will be on our first page and in a announcement. It will be mandatory for everyone to sign up and stay active on them. They will be use for discussions that are considered spam here, polls, classified discussions, and other important topics that couldn't fit on our first page like rank description, etc. I also have off topic so y'all can have fun and talk about everything under the sun. During the week I will try to attach a live chat to either the forums also!

Hooah!

Your allowed to be offline if your saving lives!

That is why you deserve a special award of some sort.

Maybe they could make you a special award for the forums members who are armed forces and firefighters/police officers/paramedics.
Because you guys deserve to be known everywhere!

You may now congratulate McLovin! Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

McLovin_
  • McLovin_

Windy ♥

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:56 AM

Yeah I don't think responding to a fire alarm is saving any ones life and I only really saved one person life before and I prefer not to get awarded for something like that. American Soldiers are the real heroes who should be awarded for there sacrifices and duties. And trust me, you can ask just about every cop, firemen, and soldier and he will tell you he don't do his job for awards. If you ever seen a interview of a medal of honor precipitant they normally always say they would of preferred not to get the awards cause wearing it only reminds them of the brothers they lost.

I some starbucks coffee would be nice though! Vanilla Bean Frappuccion?

PATRIOTIC M4A1
  • PATRIOTIC M4A1

I Call that the "PAT Attack!"

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:58 AM

Sounds good Mclovin. icon14.gif
And wiemy, that will have to be no. To busy watching ninja warrior ph34r.gif

McLovin_
  • McLovin_

Windy ♥

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:00 AM

Ninja Warrior? What kind of sh*t is that? Lol!
I am thinking of going watch some Restrepo for about the 100th time.

lamboto
  • lamboto

Hungry Chicken

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:02 AM

QUOTE (McLovin_ @ Thursday, Jun 7 2012, 21:56)
Yeah I don't think responding to a fire alarm is saving any ones life and I only really saved one person life before and I prefer not to get awarded for something like that. American Soldiers are the real heroes who should be awarded for there sacrifices and duties. And trust me, you can ask just about every cop, firemen, and soldier and he will tell you he don't do his job for awards. If you ever seen a interview of a medal of honor precipitant they normally always say they would of preferred not to get the awards cause wearing it only reminds them of the brothers they lost.

Those are very wise words, I understand that you honor soldiers lost in the line of duty.

I have seen people fight over who gets to pay for a soldier when he comes home and eats out.

It ended in 5 people and the restaurant splitting it.

Then the soldiers went across the street to go to Best Buy and someone bought them a plasma screen TV.

They said they did not want that but still got it.

McLovin_
  • McLovin_

Windy ♥

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:14 AM

QUOTE (lamboto @ Friday, Jun 8 2012, 02:02)
QUOTE (McLovin_ @ Thursday, Jun 7 2012, 21:56)

Those are very wise words, I understand that you honor soldiers lost in the line of duty.

I have seen people fight over who gets to pay for a soldier when he comes home and eats out.

It ended in 5 people and the restaurant splitting it.

Then the soldiers went across the street to go to Best Buy and someone bought them a plasma screen TV.

They said they did not want that but still got it.

I never heard of it going that far but all ready my uncle paid for a soldiers dinner once (he was eating alone, in full acu uniform so we figured he prob was just getting home from a recently deployment and even if he wasn't he is still a soldier so...) on the way out to pay for our meal he handed the lady a few dollars, pointed to who it was for and we walked out. It was aculy pretty cool cause I know it made the soldier feel pretty happy. Other then that normally I just tell a soldier "Thank you sir" when ever I see them in wal-mart or around town.

PATRIOTIC M4A1
  • PATRIOTIC M4A1

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:08 PM

I will sign up on the private forums asap
and perfect theme song. I love the Marine warrior song more but thats just because am more of a USMC guy inlove.gif

McLovin_
  • McLovin_

Windy ♥

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:12 PM Edited by McLovin_, 08 June 2012 - 03:14 PM.

Lol sounds good. Make sure when you sign up make your user name "SGT Patriotic" if you don't mind. It makes it looks more professional.
And everything is almost done on there, I been working on it most of the night and this morning. biggrin.gif

@Josh5243
If you see this I didn't for get about you! I review your application and it looked really great. I will contact you today over xbox for a short and quick interview.
A PM was sent to your account with further details.

PATRIOTIC M4A1
  • PATRIOTIC M4A1

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:20 PM

Where do i click to sign up?

A Potato Too Far
  • A Potato Too Far

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:23 PM

Perhaps my inexperience will show in this post but is this for PC? 360?

Thanks in advance and please try to ignore the noobiness biggrin.gif

soldier vlz
  • soldier vlz

Sandman

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE (McLovin_ @ Friday, Jun 8 2012, 01:15)
Sorry I wasn't around much today. ran a call with the fire department then I had to do a few things in town.
I am on xbox right now though and if y'all are up for either a freemode or some fun deathmatches I'm in!

Also your welcome soldier, I wished I made everyones white cause I really thought the black would look good but Its kinda odd.
and just tell when ever you change it, but before you change your gamertag just tell me what you changing it to and remember to just put AFC ex. (AFC McLovin or AFC Soldier)
If they are taken then you can do AFC xSoldierx.

Last thing guys the private forums should be up tonight, link will be on our first page and in a announcement. It will be mandatory for everyone to sign up and stay active on them. They will be use for discussions that are considered spam here, polls, classified discussions, and other important topics that couldn't fit on our first page like rank description, etc. I also have off topic so y'all can have fun and talk about everything under the sun. During the week I will try to attach a live chat to either the forums also!

Hooah!

i think it looks cool in black and im still thinking of what to change my gamertag to idk if ill put the acf

McLovin_
  • McLovin_

Windy ♥

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:54 PM Edited by McLovin_, 08 June 2012 - 03:56 PM.

I will be changing my gamertag this afternoon to AFC McLovin. Its all up to you if you want to or not but I would suggest not to
since your just joining and well I don't want you to be unhappy with AFC in your gamertag. You can always pick something military though.. and something creative.

@PATRIOTIC
http://w11.zetaboard...M_GTA/register/
Once you register I will give you access to the forums.

@A Potato Too Far
Xbox 360 my good man.

soldier vlz
  • soldier vlz

Sandman

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:56 PM Edited by soldier vlz, 08 June 2012 - 05:22 PM.

QUOTE (McLovin_ @ Friday, Jun 8 2012, 15:54)
I will be changing my gamertag this afternoon to AFC McLovin. Its all up to you if you want to or not but I would suggest not to
since your just joining and well I don't want you to be unhappy with AFC in your gamertag. You can always pick something military though.. and something creative.

@PATRIOTIC
http://w11.zetaboard...M_GTA/register/
Once you register I will give you access to the forums.

@A Potato Too Far
Xbox 360 my good man.

alright ill try to think of one and for the private forums should i wait until i change my gamertag to do the username or should i do the xB0BxSoldier

McLovin_
  • McLovin_

Windy ♥

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:30 PM

On the forums you can sign up now, I mean I can change your gamertag any time you want. Its as easy as a click of a button. Just sign up with your rank before your name for example (PVT Soldier) or (PTV Soldier Vlz)

This is so we can see everyone ranks easier and it looks very neat and professional on our forums.
and btw, when you sign up you will have to wait for one or two second and I will make your a member so you can start posting and viewing topics!

soldier vlz
  • soldier vlz

Sandman

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE (McLovin_ @ Friday, Jun 8 2012, 17:30)
On the forums you can sign up now, I mean I can change your gamertag any time you want. Its as easy as a click of a button. Just sign up with your rank before your name for example (PVT Soldier) or (PTV Soldier Vlz)

This is so we can see everyone ranks easier and it looks very neat and professional on our forums.
and btw, when you sign up you will have to wait for one or two second and I will make your a member so you can start posting and viewing topics!

alright thanks ill do it right now

Wiemy
  • Wiemy

Respect is the ultimate currency

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:53 PM

user posted image
Questions Answers
Forum's Name Wiemy
Age 14
Xbox Live Gamertag Wiemy
Do you have a mic? icon14.gif
Time Zone Eastern
Skill? [Sniping, Driving, Etc.]Sniping
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? 4-5 times a day
Desired MOS? Why? Sniper
Have you been in any gangs before? WOD, BOB, 82nd
Any entries in your member log? Nope
Do you have any military experience, if do what branch? Well my dad was in the navy but me, no
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of envireonment that you will be in? Yep
Anything else you would like to add? I'm not the best leader but if you tell me to do something I'll get it done

McLovin_
  • McLovin_

Windy ♥

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:57 PM

Wiemy your not making a military/private military gang?
Haha well I'll add you on xbox and contact you for a quick interview.

soldier vlz
  • soldier vlz

Sandman

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:59 PM

i made an account on the private forums

Wiemy
  • Wiemy

Respect is the ultimate currency

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE (McLovin_ @ Friday, Jun 8 2012, 18:57)
Wiemy your not making a military/private military gang?
Haha well I'll add you on xbox and contact you for a quick interview.

No, lol that was for a friend but he didn't want to do it.
And ok.

McLovin_
  • McLovin_

Windy ♥

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:07 PM

soldier vlz you should be able to see everything and post now. I will be making intro and different things in a little. Also if you want there is a private chat on our forums!

soldier vlz
  • soldier vlz

Sandman

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:16 PM

alright thanks ill check that out

McLovin_
  • McLovin_

Windy ♥

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:19 PM

Also I will be making custom sig for the private forums that include all your badges, ribbons, awards, etc. If you would like to use them for the GTAF that would be find alos but they are around 500x150 so it might be odd just having military medals as your sig lol.

Here is mines:

user posted image

soldier vlz
  • soldier vlz

Sandman

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:23 PM

alright i have a questioin for you when you get on

McLovin_
  • McLovin_

Windy ♥

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:26 PM

On xbox? Alright. I should be on in a little while, I been having some trouble with my internet today I couldn't get online for some reason.

soldier vlz
  • soldier vlz

Sandman

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:33 PM

alright just send me an inv to a party when you get on

McLovin_
  • McLovin_

Windy ♥

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE (soldier vlz @ Friday, Jun 8 2012, 19:33)
alright just send me an inv to a party when you get on

Roger that!

colo67
  • colo67

Bricksquad

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:37 PM

user posted image
Questions Answers
Forum's Name colo67
Age 14
Xbox Live Gamertag colo67
Do you have a mic? yes
Time Zone eastern
Skill? [Sniping, Driving, Etc.] sniping
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? a lot
Desired MOS? Why? 11B
Have you been in any gangs before? WOD,BOB, 82ND
Any entries in your member log? no
Do you have any military experience, if do what branch? no
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of envireonment that you will be in? yes
Anything else you would like to add? no

Josh5243
  • Josh5243

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:47 PM

I can't get on today but I can tomorrow

PATRIOTIC M4A1
  • PATRIOTIC M4A1

• Members

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:20 PM

Started recruiting, just a little. Not mass recruiting
And my connection is weird. When its on its perfect, but when it decides to stop working its crap devil.gif

Colonel Dre
  • Colonel Dre

Non Duxit Nos Inducas

• Members

Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:33 AM

Well, chances are I will be on all weekend so just shoot me a invite. But note that if I don't join, it will most likely be because my internet seems to not like me when it comes to GTA and trying to join parties.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users