Should I kill Francis or Derrick?

62 replies to this topic
Steezy.
  • Steezy.

Dimension Shifter

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

I used to always kill Francis but now I think it's best to kill Derrick. In GTA V, Packie mentions that he's dead anyways, so it would make sense. Plus Derrick is a snitch who ratted out his friends. Francis is an asshead too, but working with him gets Niko benefits to help keep the law off his back, something Niko would very much appreciate.
  • Algonquin Assassin, Official General and Jeansowaty like this

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

I used to always kill Francis but now I think it's best to kill Derrick. In GTA V, Packie mentions that he's dead anyways, so it would make sense. Plus Derrick is a snitch who ratted out his friends. Francis is an asshead too, but working with him gets Niko benefits to help keep the law off his back, something Niko would very much appreciate.

I will try killing Derrick on another playthrough of IV.

• Steezy. likes this

Tao Cheng
  • Tao Cheng

Man I'm fuuuucked up!

• Members
  • China

Posted 3 weeks ago

It's a hard decision - kill a drug addled crook or kill the asshole detective who has been using Niko to do his dirty laundry. I kill Francis because after all Niko had done for him he still belittles Niko and says he will put Niko away if he doesn't kill Derrick. Also there's no 2 wanted stars when taking Francis to the grave and shorter drive there plus less enemies. I believe there's two enemy vehicles to get rid of instead of just one.

Whoever chose chose Francis, then did the Revenge ending is sickening to let an old lady like Ma McReary be alone and rotting to death.

But Packie is watching Ma, Packie even calls Niko to take the photo of Gracie because he says he would do it himself but Ma is still upset.

But Packie left Liberty City and can be killed by Trevor in GTAV, which I did in my save lol because cannibals love potato heads!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users