GTAGarage Support Thread

251 replies to this topic
Vercetti Fansss
  • Vercetti Fansss

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:32 PM

Hello there. whatsthat.gif

Such a long time ago (Like 1 years ago) I've made a pack of skin (about 50) for Vice City. Only the installer (and very some of them) was done by me.

For the pack I took only 'Free-to-redistribute' skin and,for the copyrighted ones,I ASKED TO LEGITTIMATE CREATORS if I could use them. So I dont brake any copyrights.

Unfortunatelly,some moderators have taked it down. I sent a message to a moderator (I think Dutchy,I don't remember just now) and she told me that the mod was removed because I don't write the original creator of the skin that I've included (I'm a prick,I know). She re-enabled the mod,but it goes locked after some weeks because I lost interest in retriving ALL the original creator of 50 skin (Very annoying,you can understand that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif ).

This summer I had a lot of free time (and also i wanted to complete alle my work before abandoning world of modding),so I spend 2 week completing the pack and retrieve all the information about the skins. I writed the required information EVERYWHERE (On the thread on this forum,on Gta garage's mod profile,and EXTENDED information (i've writed the creator of every skin separatelly,i've not mensioned the creator all at once) INSIDE THE MOD..

I've done all perfectly,I haven't broken any copyrights,and I've also writed the original creator basically EVERYWHERE)

Then I've re-uploaded the mod at the end of august and,some days ago,it been shouted down again because (words taken from original message) "suspect of other creators work"

FU CK,off course it contain that! nervous.gif

Probably another moderator has in a bad mood,he saw the title of the mod and he never read the mod's thread on this forum (or the mod's profile) that explain that skin was 'licenced' from original creators and i've also write the rights credits.

The last time I was lazy and stupid,so they removed the mod for a just cause. BUT NOT NOW,and I WANT that all this work (mine and from other autors) was correctly released,for the pleasure of everyone (me and the user).

can some moderator look that? sad.gif

PatrickW
  • PatrickW

GTA Juggernaut

• Netherlands

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:31 PM

I was the moderator that rejected your submission. monocle.gif

Not because I was in a bad mood suicidal.gif , but because your mod was not according to our rules. You can only include work from others in your submission, accompanied with EXPLICIT permission of the original creators. In your description and your topic, you just gave a list f names. But you nowhere indicated and proofed that you received permission from every single author.

Vercetti Fansss
  • Vercetti Fansss

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE (PatrickW @ Thursday, Sep 27 2012, 18:31)
I was the moderator that rejected your submission. monocle.gif

Not because I was in a bad mood suicidal.gif , but because your mod was not according to our rules. You can only include work from others in your submission, accompanied with EXPLICIT permission of the original creators. In your description and your topic, you just gave a list f names. But you nowhere indicated and proofed that you received permission from every single author.

Can remove the two mod from my mod's list in profile? Pretty annoying confused.gif

Also,can you view the other mod waiting for approval? That doesn't make lot of doubts like the previous one wink.gif

sorv
  • sorv

The Hero

• Members

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:02 AM

I am so happy smile.gif that i just uploaded the screenshots and then they become online but the file =awaitning approval.Just i think if the file becomes online faster like screenshot wink.gif wink.gif s.don'tmind sigh.gif sigh.gif if not then online my new dyom mission file.link

Michael-Knight1
  • Michael-Knight1

Never Give UP

• Members

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:07 PM

SPAM IN MY GTA GARAGE MOD , THIS GUY IS JUST WANT TO SPAM AND SAY THIS WORDS angry.gif
user posted image
Guy Link : http://www.gtaforums...showuser=730986

PatrickW
  • PatrickW

GTA Juggernaut

• Netherlands

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:39 PM

There's a report system on gtagarage.com, that you can use for this stuff.
But I'll tell the guy that he should not tell anybody that your are stupid, without your permission.

Michael-Knight1
  • Michael-Knight1

Never Give UP

• Members

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE (PatrickW @ Friday, Oct 5 2012, 20:39)
There's a report system on gtagarage.com, that you can use for this stuff.
But I'll tell the guy that he should not tell anybody that your are stupid, without your permission.

ok icon14.gif

PaddsterG2k3
  • PaddsterG2k3

The Bee's Knees

• Members

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:07 PM

Alright guys,

Not sure if this is the right place - but my signature has been disabled. Can anybody help me with how to enable it?

Thanks.

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:18 PM

QUOTE (PaddsterG2k3 @ Tuesday, Oct 9 2012, 21:37)
Alright guys,

Not sure if this is the right place - but my signature has been disabled. Can anybody help me with how to enable it?

Thanks.

You missed the pinned sig enable topic at the top. Anyways, your sig is oversized as is evident by the red border around it. The links that you have at the bottom of your sig are causing it to go overboard. If you remove them, then it'd be within the limits and we'll enable it. Post in the proper topic though.

PaddsterG2k3
  • PaddsterG2k3

The Bee's Knees

• Members

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:37 PM

QUOTE (Girish @ Tuesday, Oct 9 2012, 16:18)
QUOTE (PaddsterG2k3 @ Tuesday, Oct 9 2012, 21:37)
Alright guys,

Thanks.

You missed the pinned sig enable topic at the top. Anyways, your sig is oversized as is evident by the red border around it. The links that you have at the bottom of your sig are causing it to go overboard. If you remove them, then it'd be within the limits and we'll enable it. Post in the proper topic though.

Thanks Girish will do - I was advised to post in this topic. Thanks for the help!

sorv
  • sorv

The Hero

• Members

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:13 AM

My new mod can anyone approve it Ultimate script

Jack...
  • Jack...

Firearms and adrenaline!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:17 AM Edited by JACK JONES, 21 October 2012 - 06:20 AM.

Hi. I need to know how can I modify already approved mod? I forgot to correct some small details inside it (such as adding an fxt file, inputing fxt opcode inside a scrypt and a few more details). Should I just upload a corrected version of the mod and latter remove the old one when the new one becomes approved? Would that be okey?

TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

Nobody likes me here...I think...

• Members

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:45 PM Edited by arijitsen, 29 October 2012 - 03:27 PM.

Yep that should be okay I guess..

Can someone tell me how can I post screenshots in description some what like this : http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=13855
??

FlyeThemoon
  • FlyeThemoon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:51 PM

Sorry for thread but ive upload my mini mod and screens yesterday on GTAGarage and they still not active today.

Its something wrong ?

the package contains mod file and my read me thats all(ive had plan add mini bounus ;P but that bonus too big so ive refused)

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:15 PM

QUOTE (FlyeThemoon @ Monday, Nov 5 2012, 13:51)
Sorry for thread but ive upload my mini mod and screens yesterday on GTAGarage and they still not active today.

It's been a day and you're complaining you're mod hasn't been approved yet? Keep in mind that you're using a free service. It will be approved whenever someone gets time to.

sorv
  • sorv

The Hero

• Members

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:55 AM

QUOTE (arijitsen @ Monday, Oct 29 2012, 18:15)
Yep that should be okay I guess..

Can someone tell me how can I post screenshots in description some what like this : http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=13855
??

Firstly upload all the screenshots to GTAgarage.Then when your screenshots has been approved then browse the screenshots in GTAGarage.
Then copy the numbers at the end of the link.(In the address bar)
then in the description use this tag
CODE
[gtagimg]code here[/gtagimg]

TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

• Members

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:52 AM

@sorvThanks..

sorv
  • sorv

The Hero

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:35 AM

Can anyone approve this mod "Blody style font"
Thanks

TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:19 AM Edited by arijitsen, 15 November 2012 - 12:49 PM.

<NEVERMIND>

sorv
  • sorv

The Hero

• Members

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:36 AM

Thnaks ffor approving my Bloody font mod and now the time is for my next mod to be approve :-Tiger

futureAllrounder
  • futureAllrounder

Stay cool!

• Members

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:57 PM

Hello,

My mod "The Six Katanas" wasn't approved because I included some of Linevarys SW animations and probably because of recommend downlaod links too.
I removed Linevarys SW animations and deleted all links shown in the ReadMe and the mod info.
Also the outfit.asi is not there and it's configuration isn't usable as a mod then.
Please approve it now.

Celestial Hyena
  • Celestial Hyena

Requested ban

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:24 PM Edited by Celestial Hyena, 14 December 2012 - 10:25 PM.

QUOTE (futureAllrounder)
Hello,

My mod "The Six Katanas" wasn't approved because I included some of Linevarys SW animations and probably because of recommend downlaod links too.
I removed Linevarys SW animations and deleted all links shown in the ReadMe and the mod info.
Also the outfit.asi is not there and it's configuration isn't usable as a mod then.
Please approve it now.

Are you talking about submitting a mod, if so who told you it wasn't approved?

When you upload a mod it takes time to be approved. It doesn't go straight on there to be instantly downloadable (mine took about 1-2 days) to be approved wink.gif

Sorry if i have made a mistake

PatrickW
  • PatrickW

GTA Juggernaut

• Netherlands

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:59 PM

No need to Pm in this case, the resubmitted mod has been accepted. problem solved icon14.gif

The recommended download links were not the problem.
But you just can't include other peoples work in your mod without their permission, as the rejection message said.

futureAllrounder
  • futureAllrounder

Stay cool!

• Members

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:21 PM

QUOTE (PatrickW @ Wednesday, Dec 12 2012, 21:59)
No need to Pm in this case, the resubmitted mod has been accepted. problem solved icon14.gif

The recommended download links were not the problem.
But you just can't include other peoples work in your mod without their permission, as the rejection message said.

Thanks.

TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

• Members

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:58 PM

I sended support ticket for removal of some of my mods..Please remove them.. wink.gif

futureAllrounder
  • futureAllrounder

Stay cool!

• Members

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:29 PM

Can anyone approve my mod please "Normal Maps on SA Peds" http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=23157

thanks smile.gif

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:38 PM

QUOTE (futureAllrounder @ Wednesday, Feb 6 2013, 14:29)
Can anyone approve my mod please "Normal Maps on SA Peds" http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=23157

thanks smile.gif

You only uploaded it yesterday. Give the staff over on GTA Garage time. They have lives and don't sit on GTA Garage all day waiting to approve mods.

futureAllrounder
  • futureAllrounder

Stay cool!

• Members

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:37 PM

you're right, but it was approved biggrin.gif thanks whoever it was.

zaauriel
  • zaauriel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:47 PM

Hi

Is The GTAGARAGE server down? i cant download anything, i need the new blender exporter and this is the only site where is at

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:58 PM

Yes, GTAG is down for a certain amount of time, as said by Xcommunicated here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users